Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year IX
June 1st - July 16th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Open
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private My Prize {Regalia}

Mononoke
Female
Rogue
Other canine
© Spirited_Away
4.00 years
Height: 12.9 in
AP: 36AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 22

My Prize {Regalia}

Mononoke

I’m still a geek on the inside, that’s what matters

Mononoke enjoyed exploring a lot. Lately, she had found herself far from Kamar-Taj and her mother, wandering out into the world. She did not find this to be very much like her but it was interesting to get out there, she had a wanderlust that needed to be sated. It did not take long for her to reach a beach, it was kinda warm but the breeze pulling in from the water mass didn't help her case. She yawned and looked around then looked down to dig at the sand a little bit to ease herself. Something caught her eye however as the sand changed colors as it got to another color. What in the world? Mononoke moved the sand some more and noticed that this happened once again, in confusion she sprawled herself out over the sand of some colors and attempted to activate Camoflauge, the power only worked on her legs since she happened to be looking, she frowned. More practice was obviously needed with that one.

Sitting back up, she remembered how she got all the knowledge suddenly. Maybe that Hummingbird had been Talios who gifted her a ring? Wait, how did she know that? Unbeknownst to her, Devout was allowing her to know all these things. The Cleric line bestowed upon the ring gifted to her by Talios himself. Shaking off the weird feeling, she looked around again. Chameleon activating on command and turning her a solid snow white before she turned her head and it went away. Remembering the weird occurrence where no noise had come from her paws, she attempted to begin to dig. Making a lot of noise, she attempted to replicate the action. Silence activated, but due to the first use, the sound was only a little faded away. Mononoke noticed the change in noise and sat up. Now that, was pretty cool. A sharp pain came from her left haunch and she shot forward with a surprised yelp. Spinning back around to see honeybee laying on the ground from where she had been sitting. Had it stung her without provocation?

In confusion, she twisted around to touch her nose to the sting. Luckily for her, the stinger had not gotten stuck. But, she did not know this. Neutralize activated unintentionally, but due to it activating for the first time without her knowledge, she did not notice the effects of it. Turning back around to begin walking across the beach once again. Who would she meet today? Better yet, what would she find?
Narrative. "Dialogue." ’Thought’ Elements
Healing 4/6 | Necromancy 0/2 | Cleric 0/2 | Premoniton 0/1 | Classify 0/1 | Silence 1/1 | Chameleon 1/1 | Camoflauge 1/1

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (10.75) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 49AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 131 lbs

RE: My Prize {Regalia}

It was a pretty nice day, Regalia mused. On the heels of that thought, she stood and shook out her pelt, ending her rest break. She'd gone on an extended hunting trip, taking time to train her body and hone her skills. Not before asking Frigga to watch after her kids, of course. As she walked the rainbow colored sands, she practiced her magic. Plasma coated her teeth in a flash before disappearing, and she used jet to shoot water at the waves. Vibration activated, covering her in a barrier generated by her walking -- which ended when sanctuary activated on a whim. The sand swallowed her up, sheltering her and then releasing her as if nothing had happened.

She missed her babes, she decided. Trip over, she decided and started to head back to the west. Then, someone came into view. A small female with a scent similar to that snow leopard -- one of the women who'd lived under Yvon's rule. One of the co-parents, Regalia thought wryly. She was cute, though tiny, and Regalia was never one to ignore a woman -- fine-lookin' or otherwise. "Yo," Regalia said with a grin, feelin' a bit like her old self more and more each day.

Action | "Speech" | Thought | Element |
stock images taken by Dawnthieves.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Mononoke
Female
Rogue
Other canine
© Spirited_Away
4.00 years
Linked Accounts

Mononoke

She always had good luck finding things when out exploring. It just seemed that jewelry fell upon her, even when given by the avatars. Mono’s head lowered to sniff at the ground, pondering in what her future held for her. Would the gods do anything else for her? Would they give her more things? It was only then did she hear a voice, immediately her eyes searched to find the source. They landed upon a wolf, female at that by the scent of her but didn’t recognize the other bit of the scent. Mononoke eyed her cautiously, she was untrusting of others. Why? Only a few strangers had she met in journeys were actually friendly enough to talk to her. Turning her body to face the other female, she dipped her head slightly in greeting. Their size difference was very noticeable as soon as the other got close. ”Hi there,” Mono paused, unsure of what to say. Damn you social awkwardness. She silently scolded before speaking again. ”Lovely day isn’t it?” Dual toned eyes focused on the reddish wolf as she seated herself. Mononoke was way used to the height difference by now, normally everybody was quite a bit bigger than her except for her mother. But that was when her mother wasn’t a bear which wasn’t often.
Healing 4/6 | Necromancy 0/2 | Cleric 0/2 | Premoniton 0/1 | Classify 0/1 | Silence 1/1 | Chameleon 1/1 | Camoflauge 1/1

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (10.75) years
Linked Accounts

Regalia Dame

I dream of our story, of our fairy-tale
Family dinners and family trees
Teachin' the kids to say, "Thank you," and, "Please,"
Knowin' if we stay together that things will be right

The girl's reply wasn't extravagant, but Regalia didn't need that. She'd converse with anyone, really. Well, mostly women, but Regalia could do as she pleased. As the woman sat, Regalia did the same. Why not? If the other woman was gonna get comfortable, why shouldn't she?

At the woman's comment on the weather, Regalia saw an opening. One too good to pass up. "Yeah, it is. I mean, is it hot out here or is it just you?" she replied with a wink. Most days were like this in the Peninsula -- except with more rain -- so it wasn't too remarkable for her. However, she couldn't pass up an opportunity to jest with a pretty girl. "Name's Regalia Dame. Commander of the Valkyrja."

"Speak."
Kylee29 & Kati H.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Mononoke
Female
Rogue
Other canine
© Spirited_Away
4.00 years
Linked Accounts

Mononoke

The female seemed to copy her when she seated herself. That wasn’t such a bad thing, they were both more comfortable now. ’Your uncomfortable, that’s why you sat. Yeah, Mononoke wasn’t so good with being comfortable around others. Upon her comment about the weather, the female wolf flirted with her. Immediately, she felt her face flush and she blushed and thanked the Avatars for her fur. Glancing away with an embarrassed little smile. ”I-I’m pretty sure its just the weather. I mean- I- .... I couldn’t be-“ She was so damn flustered. Had a little flirt like that made her that embarrassed? It was even more embarrassing to think about it. The female introduced herself as Regalia Dame, a Commander. Suddenly, Mono felt more intrigued than ever. ”Mononoke Abernathy, Student of Kamar-Taj... You can call me Mono though, my name’s kind of a mouth full...” Damn, she made everything awkward didn’t she? Or at least she felt awkward as hell right now. First of all, she didn’t want to start rambling.

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (10.75) years
Linked Accounts

Regalia Dame

I dream of our story, of our fairy-tale
Family dinners and family trees
Teachin' the kids to say, "Thank you," and, "Please,"
Knowin' if we stay together that things will be right

The girl seemed baffled by her remark. Whoops. It was adorable to see her stammer, but Regalia felt bad for her. Was it really so odd for her to think that someone would find her adorable? Poor gal. Regalia decided to give her a break, letting her speak in peace. "Don't get me wrong, I love nicknames, but Mononoke is an epic name. Anyway, Kamar-Taj, you say? Aye, I know them. I know a snow leopard from there. Bright jade eyes with nice jewelry." Regalia didn't share how they knew each other. "A student, you say? What do you learn there?" Was that too personal of a question? Regalia knew that Kamar-Taj was a realm of healing; the snow leopard had said so herself. So, why was Mononoke there? Regalia would never ask a stranger that outright. She wouldn't want someone to ask her that shit.

"Speak."
Kylee29 & Kati H.