Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year IX
June 1st - July 16th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Open
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome I Will Let The Wind Go Quietly

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.00 years
Height: 33 in
AP: 0AP
Weight: 115 lbs

I Will Let The Wind Go Quietly

Meisahn Drugai

Rain felt weirdly peaceful. Meisahn enjoyed this feeling.

Weeks ago he had seen a corpse. It had affected him greatly to see such a thing, and it had scarred his innocence. And yet, now he felt at peace with himself. He had definitely gotten over it by now.

Tranquil, he padded through the downpour, letting the rain massage him. It slipped among his fur and slid down the hairs to rest on the wet ground below. He sighed. He wasn't usually one for rain, but it helped him think.

So he thought of his friend, Yurei. How kind she was and always seemed to be willing to listen. He thought of his king, Aurelius. How he seemed so responsible and polite, at least to Mei. He thought of the scene at the library, and chuckled aloud at how he had been so bothered. An event is an event; you gotta move on.

And so he padded through whispering trees and gossiping rain, letting the latter massage him, and the former to shelter him from the way the wind laughed.

Action | "Speech" | Magic

Currently in Excellent Health. Fluent in English and knows little Old Norse. Has an American accent.

Around his neck is a necklace imbued with Anima magic. https://postimg.cc/vcRJb14F

INJURY(IES): None

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
2.75 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

RE: I Will Let The Wind Go Quietly

Yurei

Rain. A thing that Yurei didn't expect as she haven't see it too often.

Her thick coat worked greatly to protect her skin. But as it retained more and more water, it felt heavy . And she started to feel highly uncomfortable. Back in her birthland rain was rare as the coldness there turned it on snow or hail. Which were ice drops that felt from the sky. But this time could easily be her very first time feeling Thebes's rain. And despite being a whole new experience, it wasn't one she wouldn't love that much. So as quick as her limps could, she walked wanting to find a place to shelter from the tempest.

As she walked further onto the place, she could hear the fall's noice. Maybe she could hide there. So switching to a soft trotting aims to reach them. And as she did , she looked up noticing the dark skies. What a view, a view that made her remember how clouded her life was. Irony at its finest.

But when she returned her glare to the front she noticed a familiar figure. It seemed to be Meisahn. A male she met a couple of times before. Unsure if to come closer she just started at him. Wondering what was he doing out here on the rain. Finally Stealthy paws aimed drove her toward the male. Black feathers now adorning her eyebrows, elbows, tail, and neck.

Once she aimed to reach a closer distance just walks behind him with the same silence as before. Not wanting to interrupt whatever he was doing sh en just wanted to give some Silent company. That was her way to help others.

text.
"speech." Magic | Feats

Kati H.

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.00 years

Meisahn Drugai

Feeling at peace inside, the meditative Meisahn did not pay much attention to his surroundings. He focused on what was in front of him, which was trees, undergrowth, and trees. This was a rainforest, after all.

He eventually came to a huge wall of stone and looked skyward at the sheer pillar and grey clouds. He squinted his eyes to protect them from the downpour, but soon lowered his head once more as his face was poured on directly. He sat and closed his eyes, listening to the rain, when Fire Newt activated for the first time, the little critter scampering about. He did not notice the newt until it brushed against his foot. The strange warmth emanating from the small thing caught his attention and he looked down at the newt. Meisahn cocked his head. He hadn't noticed this before, but perhaps it liked the rain. Unaware of the magic, or of Yurei nearby, he watched the amphibian wander.

Currently in Excellent Health. Fluent in English and knows little Old Norse. Has an American accent.

Around his neck is a necklace imbued with Anima magic. https://postimg.cc/vcRJb14F

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Yurei

The feathered wolf with her Stealthy steps, didn't leave the male's back. Her few social skills, made for her hard to tell when someone didn't want to be disturbed. She just wanted to make sure Meisahn, her only male friend was doing alright. Red eyes were focused on the male, never taking her glance off him.

And after some time, they reached a region she didn't know until now. A big pillar of stone took the female's attention narrowing her eyes upon the light. What was this place? Was this all the time here? Or did it just formed? Many questions flooded her mind and made her wonder which other secret places she could find in Gullborg. But that would have to wait as her attention returns to her friend. And saw as he sat down. Silently attempts to sit by him as with wide open eyes sees a fire newt. How did it appear? How was that possible? Maybe she could home to the library and see if it had any explanation. But As of now she just stared at Meisahn. Glow would cover her body in a tiny light and when she looked at her paws her eyes opened wider. She never saw this happening to her, and this made her get scared on the instant. Making her realize a yelp due to the surprise.

text. "speech." Magic | Feats

Shadow: 0/2 Light: 1/2

Kati H.

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.00 years

Meisahn Drugai

Meisahn heard a yelp, and it was contagious. He made a rather undignified surprised noise as well, and turned around, startled out of his meditation. He saw Yurei, only able to recognize her via scent and her eyes. What was with the feathers on her body? Why was she suddenly glowing a little? He cocked his head.

He stared for a few moments, trying to process these thoughts as the newt crawled onto his paw and rested there. He felt the small thing but didn't pay it much heed. When he was ready to speak, he asked, "What's up, Yur?" He never really called her that before, but she called him Mei, so surely she would not mind. After all, it was only a nickname. "You sure are lighting up this place."

The man was completely unaware of this somewhat flirty sentence, being childishly naive as he was. He smiled warmly, glad to have company.

(OC: Goose fulfilled! XD)

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Yurei

She was in complete shock as she couldn't believe this was happening. Last time she checked wolves didn't glow didn't they? And doing so I herself made her reconfirm how far from a normal wolf She was. Not only her appearance was wrong, now something inside her wasn't as well. The only thing she could think about it was that in fact, she is the monster her parents and others called her as. Which other reason could be more correct? She now feared. Feared for he reunites future. Her expression was of concern ignoring a bit his friend. But then she looked at him, crimson eyes were injected with purebred worry. "What do I do now?..." She asked him ignoring the newt. "Why is happening this?...did I really become a monster?..." She said as flattens her ears.

"What's up Yur?" She prepared to explain. "I am not sure Mei..." She adtmitted with all the sincerity she couldn't give. "I can't believe i am in this situation..." She sighed as attempts by to sit closer to Mei. Her tail was now hidden under her. "It seems ill have to research at the library..." She finally said. The library all this time had answered many of her cuestiones and maybe would those books do the same with this?

Then a phrase came from the male's maw. "You sure are lighting up this place." She honestly didn't understand the meaning of it. But she could guess. "Oh...I really hope this doesn't burn anything..." She said with what she considered could be a reasonable answer. Still not figuring out what's did Mei wanted to say. But as sudden as it started the glow just vanished. Leaving a very confused wolf behind.

text. | "speech." Magic | Feats

Kati H.

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.00 years

Meisahn Drugai

When Yurei asked if she has "really become a monster", Meisahn also flattened his ears, not wanting to hear that. He didn't want her upset; she was his friend and he did not like his friends sad. He looked down, barely noticing that the newt had vanished. He didn't mind Yur sitting beside him. He pulled his tail closer to himself as she sat.

When she mentioned research at the library, Meisahn began to rack his brain for ideas on what the glow was. Something related to light... he saw something like this before, he just had to remember. And then, "Oh, I really hope this doesn't burn anything". It hit him. He got it! It had to be related to Baroness Thora demonstrating her magic. After all, it emitted lightning. Perhaps this was the same type of magic, just less powerful as of now.

"Baroness Thora did something similar," he recalled. "Some kind of lightning magic I think. Maybe it's related to that?" He remembered the spell quite clearly; it was very awesome!

(OC: He is assuming here; he doesn't know Electricity and Light are different yet.)

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Yurei

Yurei's mind was on a whirlpool of confusing as she was still trying to figure it out. She felt confused about what that weird growing came from, and if that could cause any harm to others. Was it another deformity oh her? Like her red eyes? Why today? Did this happen before? Those questions flooded her mind as crimson eyes remained narrowed in discomfort. Turns her eyes back at Meisahn , aiming to stare at his eyes. Wondering what would he think after this? Would he start looking at her like a monster? Or a freak? That happened before so why shouldn't it happen again? She felt bad for things like that about who could be her only friend? She didn't want to, but she was like that and couldn't help but feel insecure around others.

"Baroness Thora did something similar." She didn't knkw who Baronees Thora was. Despite the quiet some time living here, she barely knew more than a bunch of people. And didn't have much opportunity to meet more. "Who's Baroness Thora? " Felt the need to ask. And when he mentioned she did something similar she started to think. "Aren't lightings those things that falls when there is rain?" She asked. The light she did didn't seem like a bolt. It was more like mere growing. "This is crazy don't you think?..." She said giving a sight.

Her tail remained firmly pushed against her body. "And how have you been these days?..." Asked wanting to change a bit the subject. She could go and research more later. But now she wanted to try to make a conversation. For her Meisanh seemed to be the only one who did listen her. The only who cared. But of course this was her opinion.

text.
"speech." Magic | Feats

Kati H.

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.00 years

Meisahn Drugai

"Who's Baroness Thora?"

Meisahn was somewhat surprised by that question. Surely someone with a rank in one of the Kingdom's Councils would be known among the population? But then, Yurei was young. Perhaps she simply hasn't met her yet.

"Baroness Thora is one of the Council members in Aldrnari. She accepted me into the Kingdom," he patiently explained, cocking his head. Then Yurei asked a couple more quesions.

"Aren't lightnings those things that fall when there is rain? This is crazy don't you think?

"Now that you mentioned it, my idea does seem a little far-fetched." He said, glancing to the side as he thought about it. "But it's not crazy. Not to me, at least. After all, I can apparently speak into others' minds. Exciting, but not crazy."

Lastly, she asked, "And how have you been these days?"

Meisahn looked back up to answer this question. "I've been doing a bit better lately, thanks. I've gotten over the shock of seeing the body. It was horrible though... always will be." He flattened his ears before asking, "How about you?"

(OOC: I'm sorry, I forgot about this thread! D: Life sure has been hectic.)