Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year IX
June 1st - July 16th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Open
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Old Bones [Stark][M]

Beatrice
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Hyena
© Amelia
10.75 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: Old Bones [Stark][M]

It's going down, I'm yellin' timber
You better move, you better dance

Beatrice laughed once, sharp but amused. Oh, she liked this stranger. What a wonderful return to Yavania! "It sounds like I'll be doing all the work. Would you like me to top too, dearie?" Of course, topping was not synonymous with 'being in charge.' Beatrice had always been a power-bottom. "How about you avert the child's eyes, dear? I'm not into that." As in, she wasn't into children in sexual situations, and she'd kill anyone that was. Children were precious to Clan Bouda. They were coddled but not sheltered.

Cool actions. "Sweet words."

Let's make a night, you won't remember
I'll be the one, you won't forget

Stark
Male
Algiz Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
3.25 (11) years
Height: 36 in
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 140 lbs

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 12:41 AM by Býleistr. Edited 1 time in total.)

Her sharp laugh was noted as Stark kept his grin in place. It had been a long time since he was able to actually feel like himself.

Her suggestion of her topping caused Stark to snort to himself. He gave her a smug look, his eye lashes beating slowly as he continued to eye her. The dragon upon his shoulder glanced away, her eyes landing upon something else that would be able to keep her attention. He didn't have the care to actually magic her away, though it would have been the easy answer to the problem. "I don't think you topping would give you the full satisfaction that you are seeking." She had, after all, requested to play with his little friend, hadn't she? She mentioned that she wanted the child to avert her eyes and Stark could only be in agreement. Freydis was still aging and she was still very much a child. She had yet been able to start flying, the wings upon her back only there at the current moment for decoration. The russet wolf wasn't even sure if she would be able to fly at all. "Neither am I."

"I did say that I would look the other way." She grumbled to him, her eyes closing as she started to slide down from her resting spot against Stark's shoulder. The russet man flicked his gaze upon her as she scurried away. She stopped about 20 feet away from them, her back facing them as she curled herself into a ball to sleep.

"As requested," Stark said, "Freydis is away. Though, she would like for you to know that she had said from the beginning that she would look the other way." He wondered what she would think to know that he had a mental connection to the dragon.

With that, Stark moved forward, his intention quite clear with where he was planning on going.

-fade to black-

Beatrice
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Hyena
© Amelia
10.75 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

It's going down, I'm yellin' timber
You better move, you better dance

"I don't think you topping would give you the full satisfaction that you are seeking." Beatrice laughed once more. Oh, I don't know about that... She didn't say that aloud, however. Men could be so delicate. Some bulked when they realized they were facing a dominant woman, but Beatrice wasn't one to hide who she was.

The statement about the child's comment -- unheard by Beatrice -- made her reconsider her estimation of the girl's age. Perhaps she was not as young as Beatrice assumed if she could make such snappy comments. How she made the comment was unknown, but Beatrice didn't ask. That was not her business with this stranger. He approached, and Beatrice reciprocated. After all, she hadn't been beckoning him for no reason.

-fade out/fade in-

Pleasure partaken in, Beatrice still had the presence of mind to tease him. "You should have told me your name, darling. So I could have invoked it." Which was her way of saying 'job well done.'

Cool actions. "Sweet words."

Let's make a night, you won't remember
I'll be the one, you won't forget

Stark
Male
Algiz Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
3.25 (11) years
Height: 36 in
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 140 lbs

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 12:51 AM by Stark.)

-fade in-

Stark removed himself from the hyena. He still wasn't going to consider why he had decided to go for it. There was the large possibility it was because he felt lonely. A one night stand, if it could be called as such, would be able to take his mind off of everything around him. He could admit to himself that this path that he had taken was a lonely one. And maybe that was why he had decided to do it. Stark would have to reflect on such things when he wasn't in the company of another. Her speech caused him to turn his gaze toward her. He kept that smirk upon his features, even as she asked after his name. The russet Dame wasn't afraid to give his name out. He was strong - he knew how to handle himself. On top of that, his magic had grown exponentially. Even without it, he was still able to fight. He was physical, just as much as he loved his magic. "Stark Dame," the russet wolf answered. He gave her a look, his brow arching. "Though, you never asked for it. And your name?" Fair was fair, wasn't it?