Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Forage [P] Discoveries await the curious

Sauska
Other
Rogue
Leopard
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 32AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

[P] Discoveries await the curious

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019, 12:29 AM by Sauska. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sauska had been wandering around these lands for a few days now. Today though, they came across a beautiful sight. The area they had just found was full of different colored flowers and bushes and beautiful trees. There were marble walkways and so very many types of plantlife around. "Wow.. This place is so colorful”

They paused in front of a rose bush to take a sniff. Disguise suddenly activated, making them change from male to an identical looking female version of themselves. Well identical in ALMOST every way, they did have slightly bigger hips than their male form and they now smelled like a female version of themselves. "So… I still can change genders. I guess… it’s just different now.” Their female voice was more feminine and breathy than their male voice, although still had an equally thick arabic accent. They looked down at the marble pathway wondering who placed them here. In the middle of the pathway Ignite activated for the first time sending a small spark briefly on the marble pathway. Their eyes widened at the sight. Did… they just do that? Well… thankfully it did not set anything on fire. They looked towards the rose bush again and Condense activated suddenly for the first time, sending a small and gentle spray of water at the rose bush a foot or so in front of them, basically watering it with mist. Again their eyes widened. “So I can do alot more than just change genders now… okaaayyy then.” They pulled their attention away from the rose bush and continued to walk around taking in the sights. “I bet that the fruit here probably tastes amazing. With such lush greenery around the food that grows here must be very tasty.” They decided that they had to try and find some fruit to try and test their theory. After all, it shouldn’t be that hard. Right?

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 568AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

RE: [P] Discoveries await the curious

FORAGE IS SUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 4. Idun's Apple was found.

Sauska - 10 - Severe Injury

Sauska
Other
Rogue
Leopard
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 32AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

RE: [P] Discoveries await the curious

They had been walking for a few minutes before they had to stop. One of the bruises from days again was still stubbornly staying on their front left leg. It annoyed them a bit, that their healing power was gone… or perhaps there was just a different way of activating it. They looked at it and thought in their head. ”Heal.” They gave a sigh as it did not work. "Well… It was worth a try.” They gave their front left leg a few licks, cleaning it. Stitch activated for the first time and slightly healed the bruise. Noticing the slight change a smirk graced their lips. "Well then. Now I am onto something!” They were excited to have their healing magic still, even though… it was different than what they were used to.

A golden glint caught the corner of their eye and they looked towards the object. "OH wow… a golden apple. Well.. isn’t that special.” An off arabic accent graced their lips as they were honestly surprised that the apple was GOLDEN, and not like a yellow, but shining gold like their jewelry. They walked over to the apple which was lying among some roots and they laid down in front of it and proceeded to eat all of it. It was juicy, and delicious, and truthfully, this was by far the BEST apple they had ever eaten. "I was right, this place has amazing fruit.” They smiled and gave a chuckle, multicolored eyes squinting as they did.

They stood up and looked around the area. It was gorgeous, and after finding a golden apple they were excited to see what other lands they could find. They chose a random direction and began walking. They had no clue where exactly they were headed, but they were excited to explore.

-exit-

Oc. Sent injury veto to staff acct <3