Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {M: Kari} Royal Honeybee

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 18AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

RE: {M: Kari} Royal Honeybee

Ħelu Għasel

I may be sweet, but even honey can become bitter.

Helu watched as Kari seemed to give them a once over.

"I never did say that we were done, did I?"

They were about to open their mouth with a comeback about doubting her stamina when Kari shifted in front of them into a lion. Helu’s eyes widened and their mouth parted. Helu realized they were staring after Kari announced this is the form she would be for round two. “I will admit… in the moment… I totally forgot you could change into different creature. Sex… just got a lot more… diverse.” Kari’s dominance shown through her next words clear as a bell.

"Though, this time, you get to take charge."

Her words caused them to blush. “Is that an order? Should I come up with a safe word soon?” they teased. To be honest they would take charge for her, but that wasn’t usually their style, they preferred to be the more submissive one. It was more enjoyable that way for them. “I will be honest with you my love. I enjoy not being the one in charge much more. However, for you I can take charge if that is what you want.” They gave her a few more nips to her new form. “However, I would enjoy this form being on top of me sooner rather than later.” Helu then reached up and attempted to place a kiss onto her cheek. They then whispered and teased her. “And somehow… I doubt you can make it to round three. So.. you decide. Can you make it to a round three and let me top you now? Or do you want to save that for another day?” A challenge for a challenge per say. They were going to make her choose this time. They made the first move to get them into bed, now she had to make the first move this time. It only seemed fair.

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Helu is a hermaphrodite which leads them to have both a male and female smell. Due to pheromones they always smell like honey.

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Height: 38
AP: 106AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

Kari arched a brow when the canine started to speak.

She gave a look of fondness, amusement still clear in the mismatched eyes. "I welcome you to the world of being with a shapeshifter." Kari couldn't help the words. She felt the nips from the canine, letting them come, even as she was instructed to make a choice. A challenge was given - both the wild dog wanting the female lion on top of her but also wanting to do what Kari wanted. The female lion smirked, her brow arching as she purred into the ear of the wild dog. "Do you think that I won't be able to go longer?" Poor, poor Helu.

She hummed to herself as she attempted to push herself more deeply into Helu, making sure that there were many points of contact between them. Her claws unsheathed themselves before she made a choice. "The third round will you be on top." Because then it meant that she would be able to take a break. With that said, Kari leaned her muzzle closer to the right cheek of the wild dog. Attempting to bite it in a playful nip, Kari made her way to the better placement once more.

-fade to black-

Action. | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element.
stock images taken by Thomas ZUMBIEHL, Noj Han.

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

"I welcome you to the world of being with a shapeshifter."

Helu couldn’t help but laugh. They hummed happily in their honeyed voice, “Mmm just imagine if I could shapeshift as well. All the possibilities.” Honestly if they could both shapeshift things may get out of hand… OR… it would be amazing. Helu decided it would probably be the latter. Kari’s purred words hit their ear causing it to twitch.

"Do you think that I won't be able to go longer?"

To be honest… yes they did. They were not sure about Kari’s stamina. They knew their own, and they were almost sure they could beat Kari stamina wise. They were smaller and worked in the kitchens everyday. It was a bit more leisurely now, but back in the old kingdom it was fast pace and you needed to have a lot of stamina. So… perhaps unbeknownst to Kari, they were quietly having a one sided challenge to see who could outlast who.

Kari made her position clear though moments after her words. Helu felt Kari’s body push against them and they thoroughly enjoyed it.

"The third round will you be on top."

Oh? So she wanted to go a third round. Helu gasped happily at the playful nip and then watched as Kari got into a better position. Helu knew there was a difference between how species made love, so they got in a better position as well.

-fade out-

-fade in-

Helu at this point was noticeably breathing heavier, their legs shaking, though they were still standing. They were absolutely not going to lay down and admit their one sided defeat. They tasked Kari with making them unable to stand, and they wanted that. Helu turned around and attempted to nuzzle their face into Kari’s chest as they tried to catch their breath. “Alright, you get a break. It’s my turn now. Would you like me to take you in this form or… will I be graced with another?” They teased Kari as they wondered just how many forms she could transform into. They began to attempt to nip at her once again, in the same places as the last, but this time, a bit harder. Maybe that would excite Kari? Who knows? They were just going with what felt right in the moment.

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Helu is a hermaphrodite which leads them to have both a male and female smell. Due to pheromones they always smell like honey.

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Linked Accounts

-fade in-

She was breathing heavily, though she was far from being too tired. She merely needed two seconds to catch her breath. She noticed that the wild dog was still standing. She would have easily applauded their ability to stay upon their feet. Her eyes sparked amusement, the fire in them filled with hardly withheld desire. Kari could go for a while still, her endurance due to her ruthless training as a warrior. She felt the nip from the canine, letting it happen because it fused fire inside of her. It stroked the flames that were still burning as Kari attempted to bully her way in closer. Her head was lowered, her mouth attempting to go to Helu's ears as she whispered into them. "The wolf or the lion is what you get this time. I can only change once per day."

Her eyes held the wickedness inside of them as she grinned. "So, wolf or lion, Helu-mine?"

She had heard the possessive line before - from her father in direct response to Zuberi. She was also certain that she had heard her grandparents say the term before as well, but she couldn't fully be certain.

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

The saw how heavy Kari’s breathing was though she didn’t look that tired. ”Holy fuck… I don’t think she is even close to her limit. I am in trouble if she decides to go all out one day.” Helu listened to her words, their eyes still holding desire as they leaned into Kari’s head. They were excited that their nips and pushes seemed to still be riling her up. ”So she could only changed once a day. Bummer. But still fun nonetheless.”

Kari’s next words however struck something in them and their eyes almost looked like they were ablaze with desire. “Mmm..I really like that nickname… Kari-mine.” They smirked and then gave her a wink. “I’ll take your ‘kitty’ form today. I can take your real form whenever you want. Although now that I know you can change once a day, I fully expect you to get creative next ‘nap’ session with all your magical abilities. Surprise me.” Helu then walked along Kari’s feline form, letting their small body rub against hers. As they walked alongside her they attempted to gently nip their way down her side. They then got into position hoping that they would be able to stand after this round. They were not letting Kari go easily, because this time, they were in charge.

-fade to black-

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Linked Accounts

Honestly, Kari had never thought her endurance would ever be called into question. Though, if one looked at it, her bulky size should cause her to slow down faster. She was sure that many thought that, but Kari had excellent genes. If you could even think about that in the moment. Her lips twisted upwards, amused as she caught her breath. She laughed at the tease that she would have to get creative the next 'nap' session. Saying nothing in response to it - because well, what was there to say besides sarcasm? - Kari got herself into position.

-fade out/in-

She stretched, her breathing still slightly labored as she turned her attention upon the wild dog. If she was reading the subtle movements of the body language, she was sure that Helu might pass out. No matter how many times Kari could keep going, she didn't think they needed to strain themselves either. However, she wanted to hear Helu admit defeat. Why? Because it was a challenge and Kari wasn't going to back down from one, even if it meant sleep. "Going to pass out on me?" She teased, her eyes sparking in both desire and amusement. Even three times wasn't enough for Kari. She wanted more but it wasn't like they couldn't do it another time.

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

-fade in-

Helu’s legs were visibly shaking at this point and their breathing was a bit labored, but… they were standing still. And in Helu’s mind, that meant they hadn’t lost the challenge yet. They looked at Kari and saw her slightly labored breathing. Had they gotten weaker since they came to Yavania? Or did Kari just have ungodly stamina. Her lover's teasing words reached their ears.

“Going to pass out on me?”

Helu laughed for a moment. “You only wish.” They knew that continuing for much more longer would probably strain one of them though. Plus… this wasn’t like the last time they would see each other. “As you can see. I am still standing… Not firmly by any means… but take that as a sign your doing a great job.” They smirked at Kari as they teased her. “I refuse to admit any sort of defeat. Your job was to make love to me until I can no longer stand, clearly you are not successful in that endeavor yet.” Helu was being cheeky and they knew it, but teasing Kari was fun, even if they internally now knew… they did not have the amount of stamina… currently… that Kari did. They definitely had to work on that.

A wicked smirk appeared on their face as they circled Kari so they faced her, face to face. “It appears that you clearly need help achieving that goal. So I will be a good lover and make it easier for you. If you can get me off my feet and onto the bed in any way at all, you win, and have earned your nap time.” They gave Kari a wink. Helu fully knew that they were losing, but why not just twist the situation slightly so it made it sound like they won, and Kari won. And… also take a teasing jab at Kari, all in good fun.

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Linked Accounts

She eyed the wild dog skeptically. From what she could see, the wild dog was ready to collapse.

Though, who was she to judge another based on their pride? Kari herself had a few encounters with not wanting to give up due to her pride. However, sometimes, giving up meant nothing. Maybe, as she considered it, Helu didn't wish to lose in the game to her. Which didn't really matter to Kari one way or the other. She'd have plenty of times to show them her true endurance. And that was exactly what she was going to plan. Her lips were quirked upwards in a smirk as she eyed the wild dog up and down. "Unfortunately," Kari began to drawl out, "I don't think another round would be forthcoming any time soon."

She looked the wild dog up and down, her eyes clearing being suggestive. The next words, besides the heckle that was given about it being her job to knock them off their feet (which she apparently failed), had Kari pausing. So, they desired to be taken to the bed by any force necessary?

Well, Kari thought that there were multiple things that she could do. Except, each thing that needed magic meant that she would have to return to the lion form. It was doable, of course, but Kari had other plans. "Anything goes?" The words were drawled out as the lion stepped forward. Her eyes held mirth as she attempted to lower herself to get low enough that she would be able to squeeze herself underneath the wild dog. She attempted to get the center of her back underneath the wild dog so that she'd be able to lift upwards and literally cradle the wild dog over her back. Of course, it wouldn't be easy, but Kari only planned on using this carry method for a couple of feet.

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

Helu watched at Kari eyed them up and down over and over, a smirk drawn across her face. They raised an eyebrow at her, curious on what she was thinking. ”What the hell is she planning now?”

"Unfortunately, I don't think another round would be forthcoming any time soon."

Helu couldn’t help it, a smirk broke across their face as they spoke. “Are you too tired dear?” They of course knew Kari was probably referring to the fact that they were shaking on their legs. If anyone was losing endurance, it was Helu. Kari was right, another round would probably not be coming anytime soon. Helu then awaited Kari’s response to their heckling.

"Anything goes?"

Helu nodded, “Yep, that is what I said.” Their fire colored eyes followed Kari’s form as she walked towards them. Helu expected her to tackle them, or push them, or maybe even try and move them by the scruff somehow. Although they were a tad big for that last option. Although as Kari maneuvered her body as low as she could, Helu’s eyebrow raised. Helu couldn’t figure out what she was doing so they decided to tease again. “Enjoying the view down thERRREEE?!” Their last word came out loudly and clearly surprised as Kari moved her body under theirs. “Oh.. my..” It hit Helu just then, they were not going down, at least yet. For now, they were going up. Helu let out another noise of surprise as Kari proceeded to pick them up, their body saddling her back. “Well… to be honest I was not thinking that this would be something that would come from you when I gave you unlimited options. Shame on me for doubting your creativity.” Helu chuckled and let Kari hold them up off the ground. “Now what oh mighty huntress? You got your prey just where you want them.”

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Linked Accounts

She managed to get underneath Helu and lift them from the ground.

She heard the surprise in their voice from the way that their tease had broken off. Kari smirked to herself, amused and pleased by her quick thinking. Sometimes, it really paid off to be big. "Indeed," agreed Kari. She made sure that she kept the strain from her voice. It wasn't easy. Yes, Helu was smaller than her but that didn't mean that it was exactly easy carrying around an extra seventy pounds or more. But Kari was determined to follow this through. After all, it wasn't that far from where she wanted to go. It would take only a couple of steps. The tease in Helu's voice hadn't gone away and it charmed Kari, however, it wasn't like the russet wolf would ever admit to such a thing.

"Now," she said as smoothly as she could, "it is nap time." A well deserved nap time. Kari walked toward the bed and once she was there, she'd plop Helu to the ground. She smirked as she ended shift, returning to her wolf form.