Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {Lucien} Shades of Purple

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 10AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

{Lucien} Shades of Purple

Abraxas Bast

There's a reckoning a'comin and it burns beyond the grave
With lead inside my belly cause my soul has lost its way

Abraxas had not been sleeping well since Aurelius’ passing. No matter what anyone told him or tried to do to comfort him, he still believed the man’s death was at least partially his fault. Tired legs slowly brought him outside kingdom borders and towards the north. He remember the land full of jacaranda trees, he wanted to visit there, right now. Yes he was tired, but it was fall, and the flowers surely were falling, he wanted to watch them for awhile. Flowers always brought him peace, and right now, he needed peace.

It took him awhile to get there, but he finally made it, and a smile appeared on his face as the beautiful shades of purple filled his view. He took his time strolling through the area, letting the floral scent calm his body and mind. His eyelids fluttered for a moment as a yawn threatened to emerged and a small voice in his head warned him ‘don’t fall asleep here. It’s not safe.’ He yawned and his tired mind ignored the voice, he looked around the area for a place to take a nap. A small smile appeared on his face as he found a large tree that seemed to be losing its flowers quickly layering the ground with small purple petals. He walked over near the trunk and proceeded to lay down. Curling his body up tightly he placed his head on the ground. A small nap wouldn’t hurt right? ‘Wrong. Wake up.’ The survivalist part of his mind was ignored once more, not willingly, but just due from exhaustion. Abraxas wanted to let go and just relax, he wanted to be happy, be loved. A glint of light bounced off his necklace and caused Abraxas to huff unhappily at it.

Arabic tones filled the quiet land. "Rebirth? I have yet to see it. It seems that has nothing has changed Isis. Marriage, Magic, Healing, and Protection. Your such a liar…” With that thought he succumbed to his exhaustion. His eyes fluttered as he weakly fought against sleep. Lantern activated without his knowledge and placed a soft glowing light in the air, about four feet off the ground in front of him. Assuming it was his eyes playing tricks on him he ignored it. His eyes fluttered shut and his usual breathing replaced with slower rhythmic ones. Abraxas cared not that petals would be falling on him and covering him more and more as he slept. He would happily welcome waking up to a thick layer of beautiful shades of purple covering him. The amount of flowers in the falling alone would surely cover his scent at least a bit. ‘Wake up!’ His survival part of his mind made one last attempt, however Abraxas just fell deeper into his sleep, this would surely be one of the best sleeps he had gotten in awhile.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

lightningspamstock & salutcoucou

Abraxas has an Arabic accent and due to pheromones smells like a blend of Jasmine and Blue Lotus. He wears a necklace made of large sapphires, turquoise, and gold in the shape of a winged beetle.

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (11.75) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 85 lbs

RE: {Lucien} Shades of Purple

Lucien Tyran

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

He was unaware that he would be met with company soon. Lucien had decided that he needed to have time to himself. He had locked himself in the kingdom long enough. Feeling sorry for himself was simply not his style. He had the time that he needed to heal and now, he had to garner his life again. As he pressed himself against a tree, he knew that he was in close quarters to what had been his old home. It was only a few hours away and yet, Lucien remained where he was. There was no reason that he needed to head in that direction. His ears flicked, his eyes meeting a glint of something as he turned his attention toward it. Lifting himself, Lucien headed toward it. His head lowered, his limp not necessarily prominent as he knew that it would only mean danger. It was a weakness and Lucien wasn't going to admit to having such. As he lowered his head, he noticed the glint had been a spark off of a silver coated ring.

From his experience, it most likely had magic on it.

Putting it on his right hind leg, the wild dog concentrated. Chill was used, though Lucien wasn't exactly aware of it. Finding that it probably had something that he couldn't discern at the moment, the wild dog put it to the back of his mind. He turned around, starting to head back toward home because it would take him a while to return. That was when he noticed that he had company. His entire body stiffened as he turned to his right. There, he could see that the wild dog that had been with Nashad had curled up.

Sleeping?

Lucien approached, giving a low bark to alert him to his presence. "Sleeping in the middle of nowhere when you have a realm doesn't exactly sound smart."

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Abraxas had been asleep for probably only fifteen or twenty minutes before a low bark jerked him awake. He instinctively jumped to his feet and backed up three paces. His tired turquoise eyes met with with a familiar man. He gave a small sniff and realized the man smelled of Nashad and the Kingdom past the man’s normal scent. Though his brain was a bit foggy to think about much anything else on that topic.

"Sleeping in the middle of nowhere when you have a realm doesn't exactly sound smart."

The man seemed to be scolding him for sleeping out here. He was right though. Abraxas’ arabic tones filled the air. "Ah...your right… I just.. Haven’t been able to sleep well lately.. This place… calms me down and makes me happier.” Why was he being so open with his words today? It was probably due to lack of sleep that he was being so honest with his words. "Plus.. Sometimes the kingdom gets… crowded, loud… and stuffy. I don’t do well with a lot of exposure to crowds.” Abraxas knitted his eyebrows slightly as if puzzled why he couldn’t contain his words. "Ah.. I’m… sorry I am not… acting like myself lately.” Abraxas’ legs shook a bit and he sat down. He probably was irritating the man with all of his talking.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Abraxas has an Arabic accent and due to pheromones smells like a blend of Jasmine and Blue Lotus. He wears a necklace made of large sapphires, turquoise, and gold in the shape of a winged beetle.

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (11.75) years
Linked Accounts

Lucien Tyran

Run on for a long time

The other wild dog awoke quite quickly. Well, at least he wasn't completely unaware of his surroundings.

What did it matter to Lucien if this man wanted to sleep out here when there was protection in the realm? It wasn't like he had a prior claim on the man. But there was something in the way that he moved that called to Lucien. He pushed that to the side, his eyes narrowed upon the other man for a second. He seemed like he couldn't fully push his words out. Like he was confused for a second. The wild dog lifted his head to glance around himself. He wasn't sure if it was the lavender that calmed him or simply the scenery. Unlike his husband, Lucien was no healer or botanist. He was a mage - a noble - though he had fallen far from the path, hadn't he? He was no longer king of something - a mere subject in the scheme of things. On top of that, with the arthritic leg due to improper healing of a tiny fracture would probably put him out of commission. Not that Lucien ever intended to make most of his fights physical.

He tended to rely heavily on his magic. And he wasn't afraid to be one of the first to admit it. His brow arched as he studied the other wild dog. "There are secluded places in the Kingdom in which you could go and still be easier protected." Lucien wasn't sure why he cared. Maybe it was because he only reminded him a little of his daughter who he had not seen in quite sometime. Lucien pushed that thought away, hoping that Eva was doing fine.

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Abraxas remained seated as he looked at the older male with tired eyes. He was slowly becoming more awake, if only because he had a man he barely knew in front of him. He met this man back when he had broken his leg, he seemed to be mated with Nashad by the way they both carried each other scent on them. So the man’s next words caused an eyebrow to raise instinctively before Abraxas had to make it go back to normal. ”Why does he care so much about where I sleep? Did Nashad send him after me or something?”

Abraxas thought for a moment on what he should say back. "Then I suppose you can show me those secluded places, because so far anywhere I seem to go people seem to always find me… even miles away from the kingdom.” ”I guess I just attract people in that sense…” He of course was referring to the time Stark found him, Malachai found him, Aurelius had found him a few times, Frigga, Anjay, Nashad and now him… list seemed way to long for someone as low as Abraxas was. "Guess… I just attract attention or something... Did Nashad send you here after me?” He asked, arabic tones still ever present. His turquoise eyes rested on the man they held curiosity, and seemed to be analyzing Lucien. Abraxas needed to know. Nashad had checked up on him after his wound had healed, at the funeral. It did not seem odd to him that the man would send someone else to check up on him. But if that was true, why all the hovering? He was not the man’s son or lover, hell he had a mate that was currently standing in front of him. So why the hovering? What was the point?

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (11.75) years
Linked Accounts

Lucien Tyran

Run on for a long time

The other male claimed that Lucien would be able to show him the secluded places. Eh, well, he kind of walked into that, didn't he? However, he was certain that the male didn't quite think if Lucien showed him secluded places, then it wouldn't exactly be a secret. He refrained from claiming that walking all that distance would probably end up hurting him. He hid his weaknesses because it was something that could be exploited. He had only come across this man one other time and he wondered what the care he had for him was. It might only just be because he reminded him of his daughter - in the sense that they were both submissive. Lucien also recalled that Nashad had healed him, so it would be futile for the man to lose a patient merely because he wanted to be alone.

Not that Lucien particularly cared one way or the other. "Some merely might be considered a coincidence." The words were drawled out as the male wild dog eased himself to the ground. Sometimes, he needed to take pressure off the leg but he would never admit such a thing. He had only started to make sure that he was able to go long distances again. He hadn't exactly been looking for company and yet, here he was.

The question if Nashad had sent him after him caused Lucien to arch a brow. Well, now, he could easily lie and say he did. But what would that gain? It was an unknown and Lucien did not particularly like the unknown. "And if he did, what would it matter?" It wasn't a yes or no answer and the male was looking for more information. He would get it before he claimed one way or the other.

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Abraxas’ turquoise eyes watched Lucien cautiously. He did not know much about this man, and honestly he should try and trust him a bit since he was a kingdom member, and Nashad’s mate or whatever. But he felt like the male was… hiding something. Why the heck did this man care where he slept?

"Some merely might be considered a coincidence."

His comment about people always appearing around him was true. Some probably were coincidence, but most probably were not. He couldn’t help but be suspicious, it was just ingrained in him due to his past. Abraxas watched as Lucien eased himself to the ground.

"And if he did, what would it matter?"

Lucien’s words caused Abraxas to get up and take one step back forgetting a tree was a few feet behind him. He eyed Lucien suspiciously as he gathered courage to be blunt and up front. Abraxas spoke in quiet tones, his Arabic voice wavering slightly, giving away his slight nervousness. He was not used to being so direct without getting hurt for it. "Because if he did I want to know why. Though, given what I said last time we spoke.. I can guess why. Though I am not a child, nor do I have any sort of relationship worth you two caring about me. So I don’t understand why he, or you care... to be frank…” Turquoise eyes remained on Lucien and his ears dipped down as he was uncomfortable with how bold his words just were. He felt like he needed to explain, so Lucien didn’t think he was an ass or something. "Sorry… It’s just… I can’t help but… be suspicious.” That wasn’t a very good explanation.. But it was as much as Abraxas felt comfortable with saying without prodding. He looked away from Lucien and towards the ground as he sat down now slightly farther away from him.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (11.75) years
Linked Accounts

Lucien Tyran

Run on for a long time

The wild dog was observant and so, he noticed the little details from the other wild dog. He noticed the way that he shied away when Lucien had taken a seat. It hadn't been a tactic to intimidate, though he was amused to find that it worked. Lucien had merely moved to take the pressure off of his injured leg. Sure, it had been a hairline fracture but even hairline fractures could heal wrong. Because of it, that did mean that he had lingering pain in it. Of course, he was arrogant and he would never let weakness show. He was a Tyran and Tyrans always managed to come up on top. That was probably why they continuously got themselves into trouble. He figured that he might as well not think about that.

Lucien could easily claim that he had stumbled upon him on accident. But that was too frank, even for the wild dog. He wanted to see how far it would go. To see how far would he think that he was being followed. Though, was that really a thought that he should have for a rape victim? Honestly, this was more of the area for Nashad. And not because his husband had been violated himself. No, Nashad was a healer - had had far more compassion than Lucien did. The wild dog's compassion really only reached to those that he cared about.

Strangers, for the most part, did not matter to Lucien. And so, it made it even stranger that he was here, caring that Abraxas slept outside of the kingdom or not. Well, it was possible because he saw flashes of Nashad in him. He'd die before he said that out loud, though. "My husband," Lucien drawled, "cares more than he shows. He'd certainly want to make sure that his patient is doing fine and to let that patient know that they could come to us should they need to." Lucien's words were persuasive.

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Abraxas’ turquoise eyes looked back up at Lucien as he spoke.

"My husband cares more than he shows. He'd certainly want to make sure that his patient is doing fine and to let that patient know that they could come to us should they need to."

Abraxas believe his words, but the reasoning did not make sense. His Arabic accented words filled the air, "My burn healed a long time ago, so I do not how I can still be ‘his patient’. He looked at the healed burn himself. I also do not see a good reason for you to have followed me all the way out here to let me know I can seek his help if I get injured again.” Abraxas left off a few facts though, that one, he could heal… minor things and two, he currently was suffering from lack of sleep and weight loss, due to lack of appetite. None of which he was going to tell Lucien directly. Although both the lack of sleep and weight loss were visually apparent.

Abraxas looked at Lucien for a moment more. He figured it wouldn’t hurt to let people know that he could heal, albeit not well, but one day maybe. That strain of thought activated Soothe for the first time, attempting to dampen any pain Lucien may be in. Although since it was the first time it was probably not very effective.

Abraxas than thought of something. Lucien said ‘come to us’ not go to him. Wait was Lucien a healer? "Lucien, what did you mean by ‘us’? Are you a healer as well?” Abraxas’ eyes were wary still, although his body seemed less tense.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic