Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Idunn's Orchard [Quest 11]

Gunnr
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Other bird
© Amelia
1.5 years
Height: 47in
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 11 lbs

RE: Idunn's Orchard [Quest 11]

Two more creatures arrived, both feline. The wolf began to speak, explaining his problem, and Gunnr was overwhelmed at first. Someone's life hung in the balance, and they had arrived to help. Refusing...refusing seemed like sentencing this strange princess to death.

Gunnr hadn't been prepared for this, but she was here. There was no turning back. Thankfully, the white wolf seemed to know of the apple Rayson was searching for. That was promising. "I'll help search," she said, offering her time.

OC: Gunnr is actually 1.5 years old; I haven't aged her yet. <3

"Speech."
tomosuke214

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 34AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

Greetings Adventurers!

Rayson looked from Mononoke to Galadriel as they spoke. The news from the singing dog and then the white she-wolf caused him obvious relief. "Fortune has smiled upon you! Please, will you help me find another?" he said to Galadriel. When Gunnr gave her promise to help look, he glanced to each of the adventurers in turn. "I have a reward for those that are willing to help -- a gift from our King."

- - - - - - - - -

If your character agrees to help, post them searching and fill out a request for a Level 4 forage here. Foraging together will reduce the risk of injury and increase the chance of success.

How do you proceed?

-The Game Master

Siekta
Male
Algiz Resident
Other feline
© Avocado
1.5 years
Height: 14 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 36/40 lbs

Siekta Kuruna

Siekta watched as a snow leopard teen joined, and then the male wolf began to speak. So his name is Rayson Alachid from the Kingdom of Lyes. He explained that he needed a golden apple of immortality for a princess who was very ill. The two female canines spoke of this indeed being Yavania and that the apple did in fact exists. ”Still sounds like a fairy tail.” Then again, he was in a land of magical creatures, so why not magical fruit.

Siekta nodded looking at Rayson and attempted to use, Telepathy on him, "I will help you, my name is Siekta, and you are the only one that can hear me. I am the clouded leopard in front of you. I am mute, and using this power takes energy, so I will only use sparingly. I will use it if I find the apple upon anyone nearby… sorry for the mind intrusion.” With that said he would blink his eyes and give him a smile. Siekta then turned around and smelled the air trying to pick apart the smell of apple as well as looked around for any apple trees or golden apple trees. Siekta also kept an an eye out for a good vantage point that he could possibly use to get a better look at the land. Since he was a great climber climbing a simple tree should be no problem.

"His telepathy." “He thinks.” “He does.” “His magic.” “He writes” "He mouths.
OnceAndFutureLaura

Siekta is mute and has a brand of ♅ on his right hind leg.

Gunnr
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Other bird
© Amelia
1.5 years
Linked Accounts

Rayson was, understandably, impressed by the fact that the white she-wolf had found the golden apple. Immortality. That still hadn't set in. What did immortality granted by this apple mean? Was it real? Was it mythical? Well, magic thrived in Yavania, so Gunnr figured it was a real possibility. For this man's princess' sake, Gunnr hoped it was. Before she could speak, the leopard among them turned and left. She blinked but didn't try to stop him.

Looking to the group, Gunnr said, "Should we look together? Or should we split up? By the way, my name's Gunnr." She wasn't really looking to make friends, but they might need her name to get her attention (or she might need to get their attention).

OC: Gunnr is actually 1.5 years old; I haven't aged her yet. <3

"Speech."
tomosuke214

Siekta
Male
Algiz Resident
Other feline
© Avocado
1.5 years
Height: 14 in
Linked Accounts

Weight: 36/40 lbs

Siekta Kuruna

Siekta was still in the group, but had his back turned to take a look at the immediate area. He heard the bird speak and he turned to face her. ”So her name is Gunnr.” He nodded and mouthed ,”We go together. Safer. My name is Siekta. I am mute.” He hoped that the older male wolf would announce his name to the group. But he wasn’t going to rely on that. If the group did not understand his name or did not know it, oh well. He could just be called silent boy for all he cared.

Siekta did think that traveling together would be safer. It would also make it easier to speak to someone using his mind powers if they were in view. Plus what if he got hurt, it wasn’t like he could just yell for help. Yes, traveling together and looking together would be much much safer.

"His telepathy." “He thinks.” “He does.” “His magic.” “He writes” "He mouths.
OnceAndFutureLaura

Siekta is mute and has a brand of ♅ on his right hind leg.

Pascal
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Other feline
© Marissa
1.5 years
Height: 24
Linked Accounts

Weight: 88

Pascal

Small minds are concerned with the extraordinary,
great minds with the ordinary.

Before he could catch up with his sister, the one that had called for them had spoken. Pascal turned his head to him, his eyes locked upon him. As elated as he was to find a sibling that he hadn't seen in a long time, he couldn't ignore the cry for help. It seemed that neither could his sister. However, was really immortality a thing? He wasn't sure if that was something that he should believe or not. Though, if this wolf thought it was real, it was possible. There were many things that he had seen inside of Yavania. After all, he was able to use magic and so, why couldn't immortality be a thing?

Pascal stayed as close as he could to Gunnr. He flicked his ears, listening to everything, even as the clouded leopard had gotten up and started to look around. He stayed next to Gunnr, partly afraid that she might disappear on him. He knew that she would eventually. After all, they didn't live together anymore. But that didn't mean that he couldn't stay next to her for as long as he could. "I'm Pascal," he said to the others that were strangers. He didn't think anything of it. With his name given, because it was possible that someone might need to grab his attention, he turned to look at Gunnr. "I'll search with you."

"Speak."
tomosuke214

Gunnr
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Other bird
© Amelia
1.5 years
Linked Accounts

The clouded leopard she thought had left actually didn't. Glad to see a little teamwork, she turned back to the leopard only to find him mouthing at her. Never having met a mute, she froze, wondering what he was doing. Did he really think charades was appropriate right now? Then, it dawned on her. Oh. Maybe he couldn't talk? She had no practice lip reading, but he seemed to want to communicate and work together. At least, she assumed so because why else would he have turned to face her? Then, the other leopard voiced his agreement. "Okay," she said, trying to take charge, and why shouldn't she? The adults hadn't tried to do so yet. I got this. "Let's look this way." She indicated towards the left, figuring any place with trees was a good place to start.

OC: Tossing up the forage request now. <3

"Speech."
tomosuke214

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 34AP
1 Attached Account