Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [DG] {Zalika} Emotional Explanation

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
3.75 years
Height: 34 in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

[DG] {Zalika} Emotional Explanation

Fjura tal-Mewk

Fjura had been enjoying the quiet life within the kingdom. It was nice to be a part of a group without living in fear, being ordered like a slave, without seeing… terrible horrible things every day. Plus, she had… a friend, Zalika. The woman was kind and understanding. Fjura was beginning to feel things… about everything, but she felt funny when she thought of Zalika. It was a warm and… comforting feeling, but also a fluttery feeling. It was strange to Fjura.

She was walking back to her home from the grove, her house was within view before her vision went dark and she stood still, a confused look on her face. However her face looked horrified as the dark vision appeared into her mind.

Fjura and Zalika were walking through the meadows, bodies touching each other gently when on the horizon King Katavri and Right Hand Man Kranju came walking towards them. Katavri questioned Fjura on the location of Siekta, Genna (Xewk), and Helu. Fjura turned to Zalika to see her confusion. Fjura lied to the King trying to protect them. She attempted to send them to the south away from the Kingdom. At that moment Siekta appeared in the distance, and the King spotted him and sent Kranju after him. Fjura attacked Kranju letting Siekta get away. Zalika attacked the King for trying to kidnap a Kingdom member. Fjura was winning the fight against Kranju and killed him... but Zalika, was not winning. Katavri was overpowering her. He… killed her. Fjura let out a cry full of pain and sorrow and the vision ended.

Fjura had tears slowly falling down her face. She was not known to have daydreams… or out of body experiences like this. What could this mean? Perhaps she had a fever? Whatever this was, it sparked something in Fjura. She practically felt that pain and sorrow… and she needed to see Zalika now. She needed to check on her, and make sure she was okay. What was going on with her?

Fjura walked to her house, called out for Zalika and then walked into her house hoping Zalika would come. Perhaps Zalika would understand the feelings going on. Perhaps she could explain them better.

She walks "She Talks." She Thinks

"I just want to feel something..."
Stock

oc. note- Fjura had a dark vision as per Defros Gamble

Zalika
Female
Algiz Knight
Other feline
© Marissa
4 years
Height: 28
AP: 62AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

RE: [DG] {Zalika} Emotional Explanation

Zalika Dame

It’s one belief, one spark, one faith and one restart
And we can reboot the whole chart before it all falls apart

Zalika had been traveling outside of the realm for sometime. She had been looking for something to do - something that could ease her anxious energy. As she had traveled, she hadn't realized that she would come across the dead body of a ball python. She paused over it, knowing that her power to reanimate the dead would fail upon the snake. The snake was no small creature. She studied it, hoping to find a possible reason for the death. As she studied it, she hadn't realized that she used ghoul to bring it to life. Sharing life force with the snake obviously had its costs. But as it flicked its tongue, slithering upon her shoulders, just as her scalelesss snake companion did, Zalika didn't much care.

She traveled home, heading toward the peninsula when she heard the howl. Her ears flicked, her head tilting slightly because she know the voice that called for her. It was also a good thing that Zalika had a wolf for a mother.

Zalika headed toward where the howl had originated from. Once she was there, the jaguar could tell that there was something wrong with Fjura. Her eyes narrowed as she moved quickly toward her. "Fjura?" Her voice was soft as she blinked at the female wolf. "Is there something the matter?" Had something happened while she had been away? Her snake companion flicked its tongue but otherwise waited for instructions from its master.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Fjura tal-Mewk

Zalika had walked into her house, but Fjura did not care in the least. Once Fjura saw Zalika it felt like a weight was lifted off of her, Zalika looked okay, and even sporting a new undead companion. She had been too focused staring at Zalika that her words took a second to actually register. "I… I am… glad your safe.” Fjura then shook her head as if trying to come to her senses. ” Sorry… that makes no sense to you. I am not sure what is going on with me. I just.. I had a… dream? Or.. walking nightmare? I blacked out suddenly while standing and.. You… you got hurt and it felt so real and… I suppose I panicked.”

Fjura sat down on the ground in her house, her ears drooping slightly from embarrassment, her cheeks flushed. "I was worried about you… I suppose that is silly over a dream though...” Fjura wasn’t sure that was an actual dream however. She has never before done something like that. Felt more like some sort of weird omen. Did she even believe in those things? Apparently so if it dealt with Zalika, she wanted to protect her.

"I am sorry to have bothered you over something so silly Zalika." Fjura after seeing Zalika was completely fine felt embarrassed that she was still shaken from the nightmare, that she was so worked up over it.

Stock

Zalika
Female
Algiz Knight
Other feline
© Marissa
4 years
Height: 28
AP: 62AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

Zalika Dame

It’s one belief, one spark, one faith and one restart
And we can reboot the whole chart before it all falls apart

She studied the wolf, obviously being able to notice the distraught facial features that she sported. Zalika wasn't sure what had exactly happened but whatever it was, it had freaked her friend out. She kept quiet, letting Fjura work through the ragged emotions that she must be feeling. The jaguar was no dummy. She understood that Fjura had been stunted in a way. She might be slightly older, but in this regard, she was like a three month old pup. Patience was key and Zalika was very much aware of it. How could she not? She was from a fairly large family. There were young siblings that she had to help take care of here and there. So, it meant that Zalika knew how to handle such things.

"Just take a deep breath," the jaguar said, her voice soothing and calm. She didn't know if there was such a thing as a walking nightmare. That you could be aware one minute and on the floor the next with a terrible image in your mind. But from what Fjura was talking about, it clearly was that. She'd wait until she was certain that Fjura had gotten herself under control. She would wait here all day if she needed to. Her ears were perked, even as she listened to what the other female had to offer. So whatever it had been, it had something to do with the jaguar.

She tilted her head but didn't disregard the obvious fear that Fjura had emitted. The undead snake flicked its tongue out as it continued to settle itself against its mater's shoulder. There had been no command and so, it merely observed. "Nothing is silly. Please do your best to remember that." She gave a soft smile. "Now, then, this dream of yours. They usually stem for something hidden well into the subconscious. So, it could mean that you are afraid that you might not be able to protect someone that is important to you." Zalika sounded older than her years. But it was only because she had the same problem. Except, it didn't come to her in dreams, necessarily. It was a trauma - abandoned twice by two mothers.

It was why she had desperately followed after Sive and allowed herself to be taken into a realm that she knew was bad. It was only because she could not lose her last mother. "Don't be afraid of your dreams, Fjura. Welcome them; they are trying to teach you something."

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Fjura tal-Mewk

Fjura was well aware of her issues with emotion, she felt as if he was drowning trying to figure things out. It was quite confusing, but Zalika was patient with her, and for that she was thankful.

‘Just take a deep breath.’

Fjura did as instructed, and it made her feel much better. She was good at following instructions, though it felt less commanding coming from Zalika. Zalika's words were warm, inviting, and calming, all of which Fjura liked. Absorbing the rest of Zalika’s words caused Fjura to nod mindlessly. Though she was trying to understand what her friend was saying. Well, she could understand English, but… anything having to deal with emotions, things got complicated, and confusing. Fjura could react to things, not quite understanding the emotion behind them, the reason, the drive. "Applying… that thought process, would mean I was afraid to lose you, my important person?” She looked at Zalika as she tilted her head. To those who didn’t know Fjura, that may have sounded like a confession, but to Fjura, she was trying to work though the thought process before even addressing the emotional part. She was completely oblivious to the fact that her words could be taken in a different direction.

Zalika continued to give her words of wisdom, Fjura listening, trying her hardest to not only absorb them, but apply them to her thought process. She was lucky Zalika seemed to be so patient with her, as when it came to processing emotions, it sometimes took Fjura a bit longer to respond to things than what would be considered ‘normal’. Zalika said to not be afraid of her dreams, that they were trying to teach her something. What in the world was it trying to say then? Should Fjura have told the truth to Katavri about the location of everyone? No… Fjura liked it here, here was happier and safer with a far less death count than back home. Fjura did not want to follow Katavri’s orders anymore. She was not aware that the king of her past was dead, to Fjura, he was very much alive still.

So… what was she supposed to have learned? She was stumped, but she was also determined to solve this ‘puzzle’. Zalika’s words kept replaying in her head. ‘Welcome them.’ Welcome…… Gladly receive them? Perhaps… thought wasn’t going to assist her? Perhaps she should just act? ”Act on my subconscious thoughts?” Now she just felt like she was grasping at straws trying to marry the different pieces of advice that Zalika gave her. Fjura furrowed her brows confused as she felt like she was getting lost in loops, "Welcome them?”

After probably a few moments of Fjura just standing perfectly still, thinking through things, she finally moved. The part of the dream that left Fjura wondering, was the beginning, her and Zalika were walking closely. Was she supposed to learn something from that? Maybe? But what? She wasn’t sure what she would learn from that… however a little part of her brain just kept nagging at her saying ‘just do it.’ Why not?

Fjura would attempt to circle around Zalika so they were facing the same way. If all went well, she then would attempt to walk up against Zalika’s right side, pressing the left side of her body into Zalika’s right side. Fjura of course would be mindful of the snake, as not to injure it. Finally she would softly admit in an embarrassed tone, "I am unsure if I am welcoming the dream correctly.”

Stock