Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 10
Sept. 2nd - Oct. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Hunt Hush

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 66AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

Hush

This would be the first time that Sirus had really left the lands he was locked to. Why? To hunt. If they didn’t trust him, they could come get him. He lived in a Kingdom full of herbivores and young leaf eaters and they thought Sirus would hunt inside the Kingdom walls? No, he was no fool, he stalks into the Woodlands. Moss covering the dead and live growth in the land. Ears tilt back as brow arches, slowing his speed to a prowling walk. Whiskers tense back and forth as jaws prt slightly. Tongue dared to taste air as nose twitches, eyes narrow around him as he widened his stance and lowered himself slightly. Tongue pushes back within his jaws as he stalks quietly through the damp, spongy land. The thick scent of waterlogged bark and decaying plant-life was thick in the air.

It did not bother Sirus, no, he was a hunter by trade. His whole life he had wanted to be one, and he had upheld the ability to be one. Had he not? He was a massive feline which didn’t always help cases. Being bulky could be a hinderance at times. Brows furrow as Sirus halts himself near a fallen tree. Moss creeping all over it as violet eyes peer over the mossy wood. Tongue twitches as lips peel back, eyes lock on a large buck. Breathing lightly as he ducks down, belly laying upon the damn floor. Large paws grasp at the soggy ground and he crawls under the tree trunk the lay propped up on another tree. This provided his cover, moss hanging down in front of him. So gross. Muzzle wrinkles as jaws remain parted, eyes wide as he observes the buck. Lucky for Sirus being Agile, he did not need to fear being too bulky with prey.

Hackles bristle along his spine as he checks the air once more to ensure this was not a member of the kingdom. Once he was sure, he would unsheath his claws, they dug into the mossy floor. He had to be careful, the ground was going to be a hinderance to him if he was not balanced and careful. He needed to be light on his paws and be aware of his surroundings. Eyes shift to glance around, maybe he could do something out of the ordinary. Shifting his weight to back out from under the trunk, he silently steps forth behind trees. Approximately 20 feet from the buck. Brow arches as narrowed eyes watch his prey. Slow, quiet steps muffled by moss allowed claws to grasp and seal his paws with little to no sound. Moving super slowly, not rushing. He was never in a rush, aiming to close the distance to the the nearest tree to the deer. Lips peel back as his eyes glaze over with the want to attack. Not yet.

Spider activating, allowing Sirus to jump onto the backside of the tree. Bark crumbled yet the buck shot its head up and did nothing more than look around. Sirus exhaled silently, this was stupid, he should just do things the way he always does. Ears pin back as he slowly but surely climbs his way up the tree, tail lashing as he finds the first thick branch. Crawling onto it, ensure his weight was supported. He was only about 10 feet up. Tail hangs off the branch as he lays crouched up upon it, like a jaguar. Ears perk as he looks down, the buck was still there, but had moved a bit. Sirus sighed, violet eyes trace the herbivore. Ears perk to listen as he narrows his eyes. Screw it, he was gonna go for it. Worst comes to worst, he misses right?

Body shifts slowly, unsheathed claws grab the bark as he looks down at the buck, 10 feet below. A couple feet off to Sirus’ left. Tail lashes behind him as he allows hackles to raise again. Black lined lips peel back, jaws part, he just had to get it done. Moving forward and turning on the branch slightly, he crouches down and lifts tail in balance. Launching from the branch, sending the branch swaying back and forth with creaking and cracking. Jaws wide as front limbs spread and claws show ready to land on top or nearly on top of the buck. Tail swings to keep his body from twisting or turning. Featherfoot would activate as he hurled his way towards the mossy floor and the buck.

Air: 2/5 | Healing: 0/2
Spider ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Affliction ∞ | Charm ∞ | Dart 0/2 | Combat Reflexes 0/2
Hydroguise 0/1

"Speech." | ’Thought’ | Power

Blessed by Cyfton. the LeStrange slave brand.

OC:

Stock from Unsplash

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 840AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

RE: Hush

HUNT IS SUCCESSFUL

Hunt is LEVEL 2. Nothing extra was found.

Sirus - 3 - light injury

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019, 04:07 PM by Sirus.)

As his body hurled it’s way down, he would land on his target. The deer moving too late as his claws dig into the meat upon the shoulder blades. Grasping as the buck kicks forth to take off. Hind legs tucked slightly and widened allowing his claws to dig into the hind quarters of the deer. His weight alone causes the buck’s legs to buckle. Parted jaws aim to bite upon the back of the neck. Ears pinned as lips remain peeled back. The buck would throw it’s head back, antlers hitting Sirus’ horns. A part of the bucks smashing into his skull. Roar rumbles as skin tears between his left horn and left ear. Throbbing subsided as Durable aids in allowing ignorance to injury.

Saliva flows as jaws clamp upon the neck. The bucks hitting the ground as Sirus releases his claws and removes himself from on top. Twisting and clamping down to snap the buck’s neck. The fight would stop as he refuses to release the buck, ensuring the kill before tongue pushes against the pelt of the buck. Jaws widening to allow the buck’s release. Tongue runs along his lips, clearing debris. Blood trickles down his forehead as he lays down on the ground beside his kill. His mother has taught him how to skin and prepare meat when he was cub. He had held onto those traits, tail lashes as he huffs, standing up and grabbing the buck by the neck. Slowly he would pull it back to his home. Tail aiding in balance as he slowly moved to the Flattop.

-time skip to the Flattop Tepui-

Arriving to the home he originally had been brought into, he would gently drop to meal. Slowly he would unsheath his claws, examining the buck. He did not want to be seen as he felt that the others may look down upon him. There were deer children and residents here. But he had been assigned as a hunter, what else was he to hunt? Slicing the stomach open delicately, he would remove the organs as they came out. Not truly caring to savour them, the buck was thick with meat, the organ could be secondary to him. Ensuring to empty what he could, he would slowly slice gently the pelt from the meat. Delicate not to tear or destroy the pelt. Tracing the buck with utmost respect and gratitude for being a meal. Peeling the pelt back, exposing tender meat to the air, violet eyes narrow as he removes the pelt, placing it inside up to allow air to get to it.

From there he would begin to harvest the meat, slicing every inch of meat from the deer. Slowly turning it over when once side was done, and doing the other, same as he had done when skinning it. Soon what was left was some tendons and bones. Sirus sighed gently as he placed the last of the harvest onto the pelt, to keep it from being on the ground any longer than it had been. Slowly he would fold the deer pelt over the meat and return to the bones. Perhaps someone would have use for them. Tongue runs over lips, blood smeared over his pelt. He would move to lay down by the pelt wrapped load of meat, jaws part as he releases a call for Frigga or Regalia. Vocals echo out from the Flattop, why had he not called for nor seen Syfka? He hated myself for hurting her but he did not want to bother her. Maybe it was for the best... Frigga had released him though, and therefore he had questions for her, but he could also be content with Regalia if she chose to answer...

Spider ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Affliction ∞ | Charm ∞ | Dart 0/2 | Combat Reflexes 0/2
Hydroguise 0/1

OC:

Stock from Unsplash

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (11.5) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 178AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 83 lbs

Frigga Dame-Fritjov

I will write peace on your wings,
and you will fly all over the world.

Frigga was bathing in the lake, having taken the form of a sandhill crane (via shift) to make the task easier. She methodically lowered her head to the water, dipped her beak in, and then turned to preened her feathers. It was a repetitive, soothing in its simplicity. Every now and again she enjoyed time alone, but she tried not to linger in solitude. Depression always lingered. She did all she could to combat it, but she knew now that it would be a lifelong battle. Some days, she felt a stalemate was the best she could hope for.

A call rang out from the east. She raised her head, recognizing it as a tiger but not able to immediately identify it. Shaking the water out of her feathers, she took off on slender wings towards the call.

The sight she was greeted with startled her and caused her heart to jump. Blood on the tiger, a kill at his feet. Had he hurt a member of the realm? Had he -- Frigga cut off the illogical fear. She took a breath as she landed, rationality returning. Sirus was a hunter. This was food for the Kingdom. If he'd killed a fellow member, she doubted he'd have called her to witness it. Despite thinking he likely meant no harm, Frigga remained on guard. How could she not? She'd been assaulted by many men such as him. That knowledge made her painfully aware of how alone she was.

Refusing to let fear get in the way of duty, she greeted him, nothing revealing her confusing thoughts. "Hunter Sirus."

"Speak."
Tony

Wears a white gold ring with three diamonds (one larger than the rest). Has metal flower earrings; the petals are painted green and blue, with a white pearl in the center. Wears an emerald jewel wrapped in silver on a delicate silver chain. Wears a silver bracelet decorated with three gems, one emerald and two sapphire. She has a gold ring on her right paw, decorated with a blue gem.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 02:10 PM by Sirus. Edited 1 time in total.)

A bird would come to him, landing her presence before him with grace. Brow arches, strange, but the voice that spoke his title and name was familiar. He was at ease, it was Frigga. Tongue runs over lips as he slowly stands with head lowered. Horned skull facing her, eyes docile yet attentive. "My apology, Queen Frigga, I am quite the mess..." Vocals docile, deep tones roll gently from velvet lips. "To start, why I called, I hunted off Kingdom lands. My understanding or... Assumption on hunting on kingdom lands, is that it is not welcome. This buck was hunted from the Mossy Woodlands..." He said gently as ears perk contently. Violet eyes examine Frigga in a respectful manner. Soon they would look to the pelt wrapped around the good amount of meat he had collected.

"I took the liberty of skinning and removing the meat. I’ve wrapped it in this pelt." He would explain as he stands relaxed near the pelt. "I regret to inform you that I do not feel comfortable bringing this through the Kingdom. Perhaps foolish of me, but it is a buck and I am aware of the herbivore residence here... I am also aware of others discomforts with me. I wish not to bring any more ill feelings towards me and most of all, I do not wish to bring stress or worry into the Kingdom..." He would explain, honesty laced words as he inhaled deeply. "I am unsure what the best things to hunt for are... Is there a preference? I can hunt for anything, so long as it is allowed... I took precautions to keep this meal off to the edge of the land while I prepared it. I did not want anyone to see me and think the worst..." He would explain gently, stepping back from the meat.

"I can return with more if you would like? Maybe there is a place I can put it? Not that I wish to burden anyone else to bring what I hunt into the Kingdom... But I am sure you can agree... I am not a sight for sore eyes, especially after hunting..." Sirus hoped Frigga could understand where he was coming from, he wished not to bring the Kingdom stress. He hoped she would see that he wanted to do his part, and not scare or unsettle the residence. He felt this was the right thing to do, he felt he was taking others feelings into consideration... He would hunt all day if needed, but he just did not want to be looked down upon more than he already was...

Hydroguise 0/1

OC:

Stock from Unsplash

Xewk
Male
Verja King
Cougar
© Avocado
4 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 20AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110 lbs

Xewk Lanġas

Tell me somethin', girl,
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

Xewk and Noam were walking together inside the kingdom Xewk was doing border patrol and Noam… well Noam decided to accompany him this time around, he couldn’t be in the kitchens all the time. Plus, Soini was mostly the babysitter of the younger ones, at least that’s how Noam saw it. Noam’s hook blades and knife were attached to his homemade leather harness, and they rattled slightly as he walked along side Xewk.

Xewk bumped against Noam to get his attention and sighed, "You need to tighten the harness, your blades are shifting.”

Noam read Xewk’s lips and smirked, "Ah, does the noise bother you?” Noam shifted around excessively to make excess noise. Though he could not hear the noise he should really fix it when he had the chance, would suck if one of his blades fell or accidently cut him while he moved around.

Xewk rolled his eyes wondering why he even told Noam in the first place, of course the man was going to annoy him more with it. He was about to retort back when he heard a male, feline resident call for Frigga. It was expected for her to be called when a resident needs help, but it sounded close so perhaps he could make a detour. Xewk began leading him and Noam towards the call. "You are insufferable you know that? How Kari and her family deal with you I can’t even imagine.”

Noam who due to his lack of hearing was oblivious to the fact any call had sounded snorted and then chuckled, "I am sure Kari has more than enough incentive to deal with my nonsense. Not sure about the rest of the family though.”

Xewk rolled his eyes and then paused as he smelled blood and suddenly felt via link Frigga’s fear, how she was startled. Xewk didn’t like the feeling, a wave of protectiveness was sent her way. "Noam, Int ma tattakkax kemm-il darba jien.” He continued to walk towards the call, making sure his external appearance remained a friendly appearance. Xewk felt a slight sigh of relief as Frigga in crane form and an unknown male tiger came into view, although, there was an overwhelming stench of fresh kill. He overheard Frigga calling the man ‘Hunter Sirus’.

Noam read Xewk’s lips and got the message spoken in Maltese. ‘Do not attack unless I do.’ Being deaf he knew he missed out on a lot of things, so he was forced to adapt a more ‘go with the flow’ type of attitude. He didn’t know what to expect, however, as soon as he saw tiger stripes, he realized quickly. He had a thing about tigers… his whole family did… Noam and Xewk were perhaps the only two of them though that managed to at least act as though it didn’t bother them. Noam noted the fresh kill and pile of bones from it.

Xewk attempted to move to Frigga’s side with a smile placed on his face. He knew appearances were very important to not only Frigga, but for being a king. He activated link and attempted to speak to her, in a soothing, loving voice, "I am here my love… Noam is here too, I apologize in advance for the latter due to his mouth… he is also deaf, so he reads lips, just make sure he is looking at you when you speak. And… though he can be infuriating, he truly does mean well.” He would sit down next to her if allowed. As the man spoke Xewk maintained a friendly external appearance. There was no need for his feelings to be involved, he needed to remain impartial.

Noam would walk off to the side, so he was able to read both the male tiger’s lips as well as Xewks and what he could only assume was Frigga, based on the jewelry and the fact Xewk walked right to her side. Noam watched the man speak, his brows arching as the man spoke. Since his mother and him worked in the kitchen he felt it was appropriate to answer. "I know I am probably speaking far out of turn, but given the fact I am the one with the thumbs in the kitchen, figured I could answer some of that.” He gave a cheeky smile towards Frigga and then the man as he itched the large scar on the side of his head. He then spoke, his hands naturally signing his words on instinct, "Name is Noam. Meat goes on hooks in the fridge inside the kitchen. The best time to deliver meat or bodies is at night. Kids are in bed at night time so there are less people to see you. If you do not have the time to break down the creature, I do so every night. I was told by my mom that deer and moose are off limits, as are carnivores. Am I right Queen Frigga?” His tone was not condescending, but more informative. Noam made sure to pay attention to everyone, so he didn’t miss anyone talking.

Xewk internally sighed as Noam decided to speak. He activated link in attempts to speak to Frigga. "Like I said, he means well… If you want I will talk to him later about this... Though he does have a point, Helu is petrified of tigers, any and all of them. Perhaps… making him bring in kills at night when Noam is butchering would be of benefit. I am sure myself or Kari can convince Helu to not go to the kitchens at night, to stick to a schedule. Kari can get food from the kitchens at night for her family… and if you allow me, I shall get food for ours. Your fear earlier… was because of him, was it not?”

Xewk gave a smile towards Sirus, though he spoke in a raspy voice due to his damaged chords, "I do not believe we have officially met Hunter Sirus. I am King Xewk Langas of the Verja. I would have to agree upon the last part you spoke of. I was a hunter at some point in the past, and I am sure I probably scared one or two people with my appearance after taking down prey. Personally I found it best to rinse off before bringing meat into the kingdom, lowers the potential of people being afraid of you. After all, first time appearances make the most lasting impression upon meeting someone new.” It was a bit hypocritical of him to say… considering the first time Xewk met Frigga he asked her to help him bathe.

"Talk here."
MTSOfan

oc. I pped Noam as he is my character. Ame gave me permission for Xewk to feel Frigga's emotions.

Xewk has a brand of a ♅ on his right hind leg. He has a large claw scratch scar on the length of his neck. His vocal chords are permanently messed up due to it. While he still maintains a Maltese accent his voice is gravely and rough. He is also missing the tip of his tail.

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (11.5) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 178AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 83 lbs

Frigga Dame-Fritjov

I will write peace on your wings,
and you will fly all over the world.

As soon as Sirus began to talk, it was easier to forget her fear. Speaking to a member of the Kingdom as a Queen was familiar enough to offer her comfort. His words showed a foresight and empathy she'd not expected. How could a man smart enough to know upsetting the herbivores of the Kingdom was a bad idea yet also have raped a predator of the Kingdom? She couldn't wrap her mind around it, and she didn't like it. If rapists were not monsters, if they were just creatures, then had they made a mistake in executing so many?

Frigga decided not to dwell on it right now. She and Stark had disagreed on this so long ago, back when she'd argued for mercy. Stark did not share her view. Had she failed her Kingdom by being swayed by her own experiences?

Before she could reply, Frigga became aware of Xewk...and Noam. She processed his words and took strength in his presence. Then, Noam spoke, replying to Sirus' inquiries. It struck her as rude to reply for a Queen, but she knew he meant no disrespect. Xewk and, perhaps by extension, Noam were trying to help -- to protect her. Xwek then spoke to her and gave Sirus his own opinion. Finally, she took advantage of the silence to speak to Sirus herself.

"You've done well and shown good foresight. You can take their advice to heart and try to deliver kills at night when possible. I won't, however, order you to only do so at night." Afraid though Helu might be, she had responsibilities. We all must face our fears and overcome, she told Xewk through link, her tone as if she were merely musing aloud. "As for what species would be best... If a member of that species calls the Kingdom home, do not hunt it. As of now, that eliminates red deer, moose, and okapi. I'm sure Sive, the mother of those mentioned, would prefer no deer at all, but I know that's a difficult feat to manage."

Once again, she spoke to Xewk -- tone harsh. I can't avoid him because I'm afraid. I'm not weak. I am the Queen of this realm, and as long as he is a member of our realm, I will show him the courtesy I do to everyone.

"Speak."
Tony

Wears a white gold ring with three diamonds (one larger than the rest). Has metal flower earrings; the petals are painted green and blue, with a white pearl in the center. Wears an emerald jewel wrapped in silver on a delicate silver chain. Wears a silver bracelet decorated with three gems, one emerald and two sapphire. She has a gold ring on her right paw, decorated with a blue gem.