Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 11
June 15th - Aug. 3rd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
most adventurous

Vox
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Diciples of Mother Earth

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Gsa

Inga
Female
Aldrnari Scholar
Caribou
© Ariela
3.75 years
Height: 40in
AP: 97.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 174lbs

Gsa

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 12:45 PM by Inga. Edited 1 time in total.)

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting. "Your hips are fine, you’re built like a man!" Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. Whatever the cost. "I just have one question… do you know how to fly this thing?" Yes, well, it’s a brilliant noise. I love that noise. The least important things, sometimes my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.

"Do try and keep out of my way in future and in past, there’s a good fellow." The time continuum should be big enough for the both of us. The least important things, sometimes my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries. "You ain’t seen nothing yet! I never know why." I only know who. Whatever the cost. Why can’t you leave me alone?! Allow me to congratulate you, sir. You have the most totally closed mind that I’ve ever encountered. Butterfingers. Allons-y! "When I say run, run. …RUN!"

She walks | "She talks" | Magic

OOC ⟶ OOC text here
Light: 0/2 | Anima: 0/6 | Earth: 0/2 |Locate: 0/1 | Silence: 0/1

Image from Pixabay | Texture by Frostbo@DA | Table by Silverfrost

Code:
<div class="ingatable" style="width:500px; margin:0px auto; float:center; max-width:100%; background: url('https://cdnw.nickpic.host/sFOrgm.png') no-repeat top center #6199c2; padding-top:400px;box-shadow:1px 1px 3px midnightblue;"> <div style="width:90%; margin:0px auto; float:center; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.75); padding:10px;border-radius:5px;"> <div style="font: normal 15px 'Alegreya';"><p>
<p></div> <center> She walks | <font color=goldenrod>"She talks"</font> | <u>Magic</u> <div style="text-align:center; font: normal 12px 'Calibri';"><hr>
<b>OOC ⟶</b> OOC text here  
<b>Light:</b> 0/2 | <b>Anima:</b> 0/6 | <b>Earth:</b> 0/2 |<b>Locate:</b> 0/1 | <b>Silence:</b> 0/1 </div></div> <br> </div> <center> <span style="font:normal 9px times;"> Image from Pixabay | <a href="https://www.deviantart.com/frostbo/art/Texture-109-2000X2000-275427052">Texture</a> by <a href="https://www.deviantart.com/frostbo/">Frostbo</a>@DA | Table by Silverfrost </span></center> <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">

Klahan
Male
Rogue
Other mammal
© Ariela
2.75 years
Height: 8.5 in (L)
AP: 82.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 1 ibs

RE: Gsa

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020, 09:08 AM by Klahan. Edited 1 time in total.)
The young squirrel had spotted the two coming running for the large tree he had taken shelter in for the night. Wonderful! Then he could play with them rather than just go to sleep. He wondered what prank he should play on them. For now he just sat on a low branch doing his best not to bee seen. He hoped the darkness and the fact that he was so small would make it difficult to notice him. Not to mention all the other small creatures around.

It took effort to sit still but he managed. He watched as the fox gathered dry plants and rocks. He had no idea what she wanted with it. That would be interesting. He just hoped it would be interesting soon. He glanced at the other creature. Some sort of feline he hadn't seen before. It looked like he was about to climb the tree. If he did that would be very fun. It wasn't often anything could follow him up the trees.

He walks. | "He talks." | Magic
0/2 Shadow | 0/2 Plant
Code:
<div align=center>
<table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 style="width:520px;background:#ffffff url('https://i.imgur.com/fBXmCte.png') no-repeat bottom;border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 20px 20px 30px 30px"><tr><td>
<div align=justify style="font-family:times;font-size:11px;color:#cc0000;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:2px;background:#ffffff; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px 10px 10px 10px;margin:25px 35px 300px 35px;opacity:0.8;filter:alpha(opacity=50);">
Text

He walks. | <font color=#e76108>"He talks."</font> | <font color=#ffcc00><u>Magic</u></font>
0/2 Shadow | 0/2 Plant
</div>
</td></tr></table>
</div>

Bidisha
Female
Algiz Resident
Cougar
© Ariela
0.50 years
Height: 2.7/27in
AP: 96.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 9/90lbs

Bidisha Olev

text

text. "speech."

stock

Maleficent
Female
Rogue
Cheetah
© Ariela
4.50 years
Height: 32in
AP: 26AP
Weight: 60 lbs

Maleficent

Watch the world burn

Texts

She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.
Fire 0/6 Plant 0/2

Maleficent
Female
Rogue
Cheetah
© Ariela
4.50 years
Height: 32in
AP: 26AP
Weight: 60 lbs

Maleficent