Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year 12
Nov. 12th - Feb. 2nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '20
Character
Most Villainous

Exposed
[played by Akradr]
Thread
Deus Ex Machina

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Well this sucks

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 (6.75) years
Height: 34
AP: 66AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

RE: Well this sucks

D'Artagnan

Don't act like you're not impressed.

He frowned as Salazar spoke. Damn it seemed like he just couldn't get a break with his family. Kinda like him. He didn't even get to mourn the loss of his best friend before he was killed. Then he didn't even know if Kat was alive. Everything just sucked. "You got the short end of a shit stick man. But i gotta ask how were you 'transported'. Doesn't sound like you were going willingly." He asked curiously. Was there magic that could transport them a crossed the land? He was not too sure about that.

He let out a sigh at Salazar's question. He moved his head to look around. "I'm not a spirit. I can't go down there. I was able to see Fuli only because of Kulla's festival. That was the last time i'd seen her. All the rest of the time i'm stuck up here." He said sadly. What he wouldn't give to be a spirit. Then he could go down and search for his family and be able to stay near Fuli.

"Nah I've fought bigger animals than you. I'd definitely win. And I respect those that earn it." He said cockily. He was joking around completely but he was always one to stir the pot. It was fun.

Action. | "Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

Creonus

D'Artagnan is rated M for his use of swearing and way of speaking.

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (12.75) years
Height: 30in
AP: 27AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120lbs

How was he and his family transported? He didn't really know, he passed out during the fight and when he woke up he knew he wasn't where he was supposed to be. "I don't know, probably magic." He thought back to how Anjay has teleported he and Sanstrasa across the lands to their judgement day. But he had always wondered what would have happened if he had just stayed back. It was a strange 'what if' thought and so he pushed it away. Best not to dwell.

"I don't know how I remain trapped between the two worlds. But, i'd like to think it's Avatar Syuna who blessed me. Maybe she saw a greater purpose for me and decided to keep me around." Well, it was something he hoped.

Salazar raised a brow before giving a 'yeah, I don't believe that, but suuuure' look. "Didn't anyone ever tell you size doesn't matter? That it's the quality that counts?" It didn't matter that this cheetah may or may not have taken on bigger opponents. For all he knew, those bigger creatures could have been crap at fighting!

Action | "Speech"
stock image taken by Eric Kilby.

[M] for mature language <3

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 (6.75) years
Linked Accounts

Fuli & D'Artagnan

D'Art thought about the males answer. A way to transport others without walking? It was an odd concept to him. Salazar didn't know either. Maybe he would ask Fuli. That is if he ever got the chance. His heart clenched at never seeing her again.

Sal had a way to see Fuli any time and it gave him hope. He would do everything in his power to get back to her. He kept his eyes on Salazar. Thinking. "Do you think it would be possible if I asked Syuna if she would allow me to become a spirit she'd let me?" His heart rate kicked up as he spoke. Maybe if he pleaded and explained things it would be possible. For Fuli he would beg anyone just to give him more time with her.

Shaking his head from his thoughts on Fuli he just smirked at the man. The double innuendo making him laugh. "You're right its the motion of the ocean. A tiny fighter is much better than just a brute of a thing." He snickered. He may be dead but he still had the mind of a teenaged boy sometimes. Especially when it came to pecker thoughts. He didn't know if the male was a good fighter but he didn't plan on hurting Fuli ever. So the fight would be null.

Actions | "She speaks" "He speaks" | Magic

I see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors, that's why I love you

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (12.75) years
Linked Accounts

Salazar sighed. He didn't want to give the cheetah too much hope in case it wasn't possible. But he had to believe in miracles. "It's hard to tell, but I do know she is a kind a gentle woman. There would not be any harm in asking her." Did he really even want the cheetah to have the ability to see his daughter whenever he pleased? Well, no. Already he seemed to have summed up D'Artagnan's personality pretty well from this short conversation in one singular word: cocky. Fuli was a kind and delicate woman, his baby girl. She didn't seem like the type to want to be with a cocky male. Then again, what did he know? Salazar had been gone from her life for so long. There was so much that he had missed. All of her development as a woman.. he missed it all.

But he was trying to make up for lost time.

Maybe he could be the messenger for the two lovebirds? At least for a little while. It would give him an excuse to see his daughter more. "If you have anything you wish to tell her in the meantime, I can pass along the message."

"You're right it's the motion of the ocean. A tiny fighter is much better than just a brute of a thing."

The cougar rolled his eyes. Wanting nothing more than to just shove the man into the ground. Salazar had realized a little after how his words worked as an innuendo, but damn. Okay, so cocky and immature. Great. The cheetah was exactly the kind of man he wanted his daughter to be with.

Actions | "Speech"

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 (6.75) years
Linked Accounts

Fuli & D'Artagnan

He nodded his thoughts working over time. Yes maybe he'd do exactly that an pray to the gods. After all his life was nothing but hardships. He lost his best friend in front of him, he lost Fuli. His mate was raped by that damn feline and he was killed in the end. The avatars owed him nothing of course but at least it would be a way to see her. It never hurt to ask. "Then thats what I shall do." He said more to himself than to Salazar.

At Sal's next words his mouth dropped open. The male would be willing to pass the messages along for him? And tell him about her life? He wanted nothing more than that. "Please. That would make things a little more bearable knowing that she was safe and not hurting. Can you tell her 'Mon Chere, you are my heart and know that I am thinking about you." He didn't want her to hurt over him. Not to mention he was going to do everything in his power to get to her. Even if he'd never be able to feel her again.

He took a deep breath but snickered when he saw Salazar's eye roll. "Cheer up. Stick with me and i'll have you speaking like a cub in no time. Its a lot more fun than being stoic all the time. Plus now you get to chill with your daughters mate." He said with a wink. Damn maybe this wasn't going to be so bad. Sal could pass messages and even if he couldn't see her she'd still know he was thinking about her.

He really hoped that Salazar would pass on the message. He wanted to say more but they were not words he wanted to have her father pass on to her. That just wasn't right and there were a few lines even he wouldn't cross.

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (12.75) years
Linked Accounts

'Mon Chere, you are my heart and know that I am thinking about you.'

Tricolored eyes squinted at the words, before he simply made a shrugging motion. He wasn't about to question the message. But he wasn't going to say it in a mushy lovey dovey way. They can both deal with his deep vocals or nothing at all.

Salazar chose to ignore D'Art's next words, simply rolling his eyes at being called stoic. He wasn't that. He was just...hmm..grumpy? Nah, that isn't a word Sal would like to associate himself with. "Have you thought about what you'll do if she finds someone else or has cubs? You won't be moping around everywhere, right? 'Cuz i'm not gonna deal with that for all of eternity." Ugh, he could already see himself trying to cheer up a depressed dead dude. Totally how he wan't to spend his afterlife...not.

Actions | "Speech"

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 (6.75) years
Linked Accounts

Fuli & D'Artagnan

He looked up to the sky and truly though. If Fuli was happy and had cubs with another who was he to demean her. To tell her what to do. He rarely followed what others said so why would he expect her to follow his words either. He had actually thought about her having cubs with another and while it pulled at his heart at least she'd be happy. Plus he didn't expect such a pretty female to go without someone loving her till he could get his own happy ass back down there.

"You think i'd mope? The great D'Artagnan never mopes about anything. I have thought about it but who cares. She's gorgeous. Someone else other than me is bound to try and sweep her off her feet. As long as I'm first in her heart nothing really matters." Because really if he became a second in her heart then he just wasn't doing his job enough. He'd have to work harder to get her affection.

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (12.75) years
Linked Accounts

"She takes after her mother. You should feel honored someone of my line chose to bed a man like yourself. Honestly, I have no idea what my daughter saw in you." Because from where Sal was standing? The cheetah was basically a child trapped in a man's body. However, he was wise to not hold Fuli's actions or future against her. "But I can see you have some sense in ya." Otherwise, why would the cougar be wasting his time talking to the other feline? Salazar wasn't one for meaningless talks anymore.

He squinted at the cheetah, lips thinning. "You fool..if she has children you won't be first. That's how parents are. They put their children above others. Remember that if you ever see her again."

It was time to leave now. Give his daughter the message. Well, if he could find her. Hopefully she wasn't anywhere he wasn't supposed to be. That would take longer for him to just wait her out. Maybe he could call for her? Maybe. "I'll be back if and when she gives me something to tell you."

-exit-

Actions | "Speech"