Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 11
June 15th - Aug. 3rd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
most adventurous

Vox
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Diciples of Mother Earth

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Maybe it ain't so bad.

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 (6.25) years
Height: 34
AP: 38AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

Maybe it ain't so bad.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020, 05:04 PM by D'Artagnan.)
Fuli & D'Artagnan

D'Art was running with Fuli by his side. He could feel her fur and see her glorious beauty. She smelled good enough to eat. As they ran they passed a small grove before he stopped to get a drink. He was happy, the air was warm and temperate but something was new. Small little ones were around them. Some all black and others tawny like Fuli. Cougars and cheetahs mixed together as he looked at their kids. He smiled and for once his heart was full. Only he woke up and realized that the whole thing had been a dream. Something that would never come into fruition. His heart thumped in his chest as he felt a tiny peace break. Opening his eyes he looked around the forest and had to stop a sob from coming up. Eternal rest was no where near. Everyday he'd have the same dream. One where he and Fuli were together and they could feel and cubs could happen. Their cubs.

He took a deep breath as the dream slowly faded away but he still remembered it. He could almost still feel her. A phantom sensation from the time they spent together. He wondered what she was doing right now. Was she happy? Did she meet another guy yet? Did she move on? He didn't want to think about that. It hurt to much.

As he laid there on the ground and prayed. He never was one to pray before but that was before he died. He just wanted to be with his mate and he was stuck here. So now he prayed. 'Avatars, please hear me. I know you owe me nothing but I just wish to see my mate. To become a spirit like her father and visit with her. Please hear my prayer. I will keep praying till i get an answer. I know you all are busy and that I am unworthy but you've seen my travels. You've seen Fuli's as well. I just want to keep her safe. To see her, to love her as I always have. Please. Help me." He said as he closed his eyes trying his hardest to send the prayer to the Avatars if they were watching and listening. He needed to know if there was a way. Just a fraction of a chance that he could see Fuli more than once every 2 years.

Actions | "She speaks" "He speaks" | Magic

I see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors, that's why I love you

D'Artagnan is rated M for his use of swearing and way of speaking.

Mayzee
Female
Spirit
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (7) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 12AP
12 Attached Accounts

Weight: 155 lbs

RE: Maybe it ain't so bad.

Mayzee Godin

MOST DAYS,
I WANDER AROUND FEELING INVISIBLE.
LIKE A SPECK OF DUST FLOATING IN THE AIR.

Mayzee was in the eternal realm. She liked coming here ever so often just so she could feel the ground beneath her feet, the wind in her fur. But she didn't know where she preferred. Yavania or here. Was there a chance she could prefer neither? The woman was depressed, she had nothing left, nobody left. Jyzara was long gone, Sebastian was too, only god knows where that darn fox got off too. It wasn't like she considered her a friend anymore anyways. Shaking her head, the white wolf continued along till she spotted a black blob in the distance and decided to investigate.

As she walked, she didn't say anything or make any noise. She flowed like the wind, like she was nothing but a mere leaf in the air. Zee came nearer till she paused about 15 to 20 feet away, the man had his head in his paws. What was he doing? She took a seat and only spectated, curious as to what he was doing and if he would even notice her.

Action | Speech | Spirit Magic
OC: Feel free to ignore her, she is just watching

background & wolf

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 (6.25) years
Height: 34
AP: 38AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

Fuli & D'Artagnan

With his prayer complete, he lifted his head. He hoped the avatars would hear him and help. He couldn't very well stay like this all day. Well he could but that would be lazy of him. What is Salazar had news from Fuli? If he was resting then he wouldn't be able to hear anything. He cast his gaze around looking for the cougar but his eyes caught on a white wolf. She was staring at him? Why? He stared back but he was very confused. Did the dead up here normally stare at those that were laying down? Odd.

He stood up and started to walk closer while he called out to her. "I know im breath taking. Couldn't look away could ya?" A smirk then came to his face. Damn maybe being up here ain't gonna be too bad. He can't piss anyone off enough to try to kill him. He was already dead. God knows he was pretty good at it alive. His eyes scanned her form, a pure white wolf. He hadn't seen one of them in awhile. Usually they have some other markings on 'em. The complete opposite of him. "The names D'Artagnan. D ark tanyon, like canyon but with a T. What's your name missy?" He asked tilting his head to the side. He attempted to sit in front of her and wrapped his tail around his paws. He might as well make another friend up here or it was gonna be pretty lonely with just Salazar.

Actions | "She speaks" "He speaks" | Magic

I see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors, that's why I love you

D'Artagnan is rated M for his use of swearing and way of speaking.

Mayzee
Female
Spirit
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (7) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 12AP
12 Attached Accounts

Weight: 155 lbs

Mayzee Godin

MOST DAYS,
I WANDER AROUND FEELING INVISIBLE.
LIKE A SPECK OF DUST FLOATING IN THE AIR.

Zee continued to watch, unbothered when the man finally noticed her. She was used to mostly everything, including betrayal and embarrassment. Was this embarrassing? She did not think so, nor did she exactly care. Mayzee was practically void, empty on the inside but somehow living on the outside. He called out after moving closer saying he was breath taking and that she couldn't look away. The wolf took a few moments to respond before she spoke. "I haven't seen anyone else up here." Actually, she was pretty sure she hadn't seen anyone else up here, it was definitely a first. It made her wonder if that cougar, Salazar was around.

He sat before her, introducing himself as D'Artagnan and even said how to pronounce it properly. Raising a brow she eyed him, once again another moment before she spoke. "Mayzee, but call me Zee." She would cast a glance around to see if there was anyone else possibly around. "How long have you been dead?" Great, she was definitely so amazing at conversations anymore. It had been- how long since she had a conversation?

Action | Speech | Spirit Magic

background & wolf