Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year 12
Nov. 12th - Feb. 2nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '20
Character
Most Villainous

Exposed
[played by Akradr]
Thread
Deus Ex Machina

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Kindred Spirits [Borders]

Star
Female
Kamar-Taj Student
Tiger
© Lizzy
7.25 (9) years
Height: 36 in
AP: 72.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195 lbs

Kindred Spirits [Borders]

✪ Star ✪

Star used air-spout as she hovered about 5 inches off the ground. Sometimes she was higher in the air other times she was lower, Really depended on if she wanted her paws to feel the tops of the grass or not. Today she didn't. Dominate was used on a passing bird but because she didn't say anything it failed to work.

She flicked her ears as she got closer to the borders of the realm. The first time she'ed joined the Ancient One had allowed her to live here. Now she would be asking if her son could come join her as well. She didn't know how that worked in the hierarchy but she also wanted to ask Mordo about what it took to become a Master as well. She wanted to be like the Anceint one and Mordo. Plus if there were only two (that she knew of) maybe she could help out with teaching as well. With that in mind she let out a short roar for Mordo, hoping he might be close enough to hear her.

Magic: Fire: 8/11 | Psychic: 7/14 | Air: 0/2
Acrobatic ∞ | Agile ∞ | Airspout: 1/1 | Audition ∞ | Durable ∞ | Echo 0/1 | Firewhip 0/1 | Gills 0/1 | Medium ∞ | Stealthy ∞ |

“To speak or not to speak?”

Alastor
Male
Coalition Resident
Tiger
© Lightwood
1.75 years
Height: 40in
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 250lbs

RE: Kindred Spirits [Borders]

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 10:32 PM by Lightwood. Edited 2 times in total.)

Alastor

He hadn't spoken in a while. Not after the pumpkin event. So much emotional stimuli made Alastor close up on himself. Just a ball of hormones and silence. A storm brewed beneath his carefully crafted mask of apathy. But he couldn't understand why he was feeling empty inside. He just knew that he felt..blah.

"Mom," he rasped. "Don't cause my dad any trouble. It isn't his fault i'm like this. Let me be the one to tear his life down." Alastor wanted to be the one to spark fear in Hades' eyes. But he couldn't right now. Not when his father proved just how weak of a son he was.

This place looked weird, smelled weird too. He briefly wondered who and what Star called for.

OC - I forgot to mention, but Alastor doesn't smell like the Coalition, having not lived there for a while ^^"

Action | Speech | Magic

I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways
Or explain why i'm not sane
All I can say is this is your warning

Keyur Nandaniya

Mordo
Male
Kamar-Taj King
Lion
© Akradr
4.25 (10.75) years
AP: 86.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210lbs

Mordo
The Fool Who Knows He’s A Fool Is That Much Wiser.

Meditation had become a daily commitment since agreeing to take reign of Kamar-Taj; he found it compatible with the responsibilities he’d embraced, of course, as stress was never holy for the soul. Mordo took patrol of the borders in silence, admiring the shore’s beauty and springing warmth as the season flared into life. Fortunately, nothing had gone amiss, and that was more than okay; a sigh befell as he watched the sky, it’s cerulean colour glazing across the horizon. Untraceable worked its magic, tangerine eyes galivanting across the land in solemn surveillance of the borders, prosperity armored. That, for one, was how he continued to do what was best. If it any discrepancies were to happen again, the man wouldn’t be so sure that action will remain unearthed; he would ensure no harm came to his family again. Rational at most, that did not mean he wouldn’t do what was necessary. An ear would flick, hearing one of his student’s calls. Glow activating as he trod with grace and aged confidence, expression quaint as he attempted to approach the woman –– formidable, respected, proud –– there was no denying these qualities, or so he liked to think. As a believer of the mind and body, it felt paramount. Those deep chasms of orange stared for but a moment, therein realizing a tiger of no relations to Kamar-Taj resided nearby; he stood, expression stoic. Mordo hadn’t known what Star’s reasoning may be, however a curt nod transcended nonetheless as he watched the other man, meticulously.

“Is there a problem?” A simple question, one he hoped they’d answer -- their student’s came first, of course, and as king, he was entitled to know.

Bardic 0/6 | Light 0/3.
Untraceable 0/1 | Torchlight 0/1 | Darkvision 0/1.

Action. | "Speech." | Power.

Alastor
Male
Coalition Resident
Tiger
© Lightwood
1.75 years
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 250lbs

Alastor

Dual colored eyes landed on an ebony lion. Flinching at the sudden appearance of a lion. "No problem. But if my mom lives here then i'd like to live here, too." It was all that was said. Anything else and Alastor might mouth off on 'accident'. Really, this fellow gave him the creeps. The dark colors forcing him to think of Hades.

Alastor looked at Star, a bored look plastered on his face. Honestly, he had things to do today. It would be better to just get this done and over with before he lashed out. That would be some first impression, wouldn't it?

Action | Speech | Magic

I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways
Or explain why i'm not sane
All I can say is this is your warning

Keyur Nandaniya

Star
Female
Kamar-Taj Student
Tiger
© Lizzy
7.25 (9) years
Height: 36 in
AP: 72.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195 lbs

✪ Star ✪

Star made a humming sound in her throat when she heard Alastor's words. She had no plans to let him tear his father down. It was Alastor's fathers fault. Not him. She turned a shot him a smile. "Alastor, you just need to be a teen ok? Enjoy your childhood." She whispered out softly. His face would forever bear the claw marks of his father but she would make sure he enjoyed it. Plus he didn't need the dark stain on his soul.

Mordo came quickly and she smiled and shook her head. Before she could speak Alastor spoke as well. He'd been calling her 'Mom' a lot lately. She wasn't quite used to it yet but she didn't mind it. "Master Mordo, this is my son Alastor. I adopted him a few months ago, as he said I would love for him to join me here." She said in her ever present soft voice. She saw the bored look on Alastor's face and raised her eyebrow. Would it kill him to be at least a little excited to see her home?

She looked back at Mordo. "I also wanted to ask you a question about the ranks in Kamar-Taj and how a student may become a master." She said before taking seat with air-spout active, keeping her about 5 inches from the ground as she wanted for a response.

Magic: Fire: 8/11 | Psychic: 7/14 | Air: 0/2
Acrobatic ∞ | Agile ∞ | Airspout: 1/1 | Audition ∞ | Durable ∞ | Echo 0/1 | Firewhip 0/1 | Gills 0/1 | Medium ∞ | Stealthy ∞ |

“To speak or not to speak?”