Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year 12
Nov. 12th - Feb. 2nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '20
Character
Most Villainous

Exposed
[played by Akradr]
Thread
Deus Ex Machina

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private It's Heaven sent.
Randi

Ratonhnhake:ton
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
4.25 years
Height: 34in
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100lbs

It's Heaven sent.

The Tragedy Of Life Is Not Death

Lately Ratonhnhake:ton had been thinking; thinking of his home, his past and of a Rumiko. His heart broke for her, her life had been turned upside down because someone had tried taking her child and she was ultimately forced into a realm lest she loose her child for good. The male felt an urge to protect her, a surge of what felt like anger in her behalf. He wanted to help but wasn't sure how he could help her, how he could make things better.

The wolf was once more slipping away from his home. He loved the idea of having a home and not being tied to it. He loved being able to go back and rest and then venture off again and explore the world. Since his coming to this strange land the male had experienced new things and loved every bit of it and even felt himself growing in ways that he never expected to. He was able to comfortably talk with others - although he still preferred to be silent and wasn't as skittish as he was before. He was more confident in his ways.. He often wondered if it was due to his feelings for Rumiko or if this land just changed others in ways they never thought.

He padded silently through the flat lands his fur fluffing up against the chilling wind. Fall had settled in and soon winter would be upon the lands. If he was honest - he loved the fall weather.. Not to cold and not to hot, it was perfect. Looking around the male found himself to be alone and came to a stop before sitting down and drawing in a breath. This would be a nice place to meditate.

The birds song and the sound of the wind rushing through the tall grass was soothing. Shutting his eyes the male's breathing soon became even and his thoughts drifted away from him. Since learning how to meditate, the wolf found himself loving it. It was a way to calm himself, get rid of the bad thoughts, clear his mind and bring in a comforting and warm feeling.

The sound around him soon began to blend together before he drifted into a state that seemed as if everything was silent. His body was still there but his mind had drifted far away.

But What We Let Die Inside Of Us While We Live
He Walks. "He Talks."

The Tragedy of Life is not Death but what we let Die Inside of us while we Live.

*Ratonhnhake:ton has a feathered earring on his right ear.
*Please note that when rping with this boy he is a very nervous, anxiety driven boy.
Ratonhnhake:ton now has this ratsblessingmark mark on his left of this (#ab751a) color

Randavae
Male
Legion Resident
Wolf
© NaggingNary
2.5 years
Height: 33 in
AP: 1,106.5AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: 165 lbs

RE: It's Heaven sent.

Empty. Quiet. Just as I liked it.

This place was wonderful. No trees to swerve around, no creatures to run into--minus an all-too-familiar rodent.

Memories were brought back, memories I would rather not remember. The healing, the magic, the Beast--the Queen. I'd almost forgotten about her at that point. I'd pushed her away and out of my thoughts, letting her fall down into nothingness.

A sense of nostalgia struck me and my eyes watered. I had to get out of there. If I got to choose, I wouldn't dare break down in front of the Mouse.

I started walking solemnly past him, my gait slow, but still hurried. My steps were short yet speedy, my wrists flicking out just before my paws hit the ground. This sensation proved to be rather distracting, which I favored.

The soft grass bent beneath my feet. It crunched softly, briefly collapsing before rising back up to stand tall. Watching this became slightly therapeutic to me, and I soon calmed down.

All throughout this, I barely noticed my left paw coming a little too close to my right...ah.

Contact. My chin ached. My tongue throbbed. My vision was blurry, if only for a few seconds, and my forelegs were twisted in ways unimaginable.

Though most importantly, my reputation was just about ruined.

I barely had any reputation to worry about, seeing as the only creature present was the Mouse, but to trip and fall and bust your hind was a major embarrassment no matter who saw, hell, even if you were alone.

No matter...no matter. All I had to do was get up and leave. I'd never see this loser again, anyway.

---------------

OOC: very excited to thread with you! sorry if this post ain't the best, i'm rushing a little. (-n -)>

Trembling in his claws. Always.

Randavae has a four-toed claw marking ranging from his eyebrow to his cheek on his left eye, given to him by the Avatar Maata.

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

The sound of a body hitting the ground woke the male from his trance and his head snapped in the direction the sound had come from. His bluish gray gaze locking onto the male. He stared at the wolf for a long moment before getting to his own paws. It was clear he didn't remember the boy all to well as the look he gave the other was one a stranger would give someone. However, concern filled his blue gaze as he tilted his head. "Are you.. okay?" he asked raising an eye brow at the male.

A strange feeling that he knew the wolf before him washed over him but he quickly pushed that away. Keeping his distance from the young adult.. How did he fall? Why was he being sneaky? A thought rose up in his head that this individual may be someone that knew his brothers, the fur on his shoulders bristled faintly. He was still meek but he was not the push over he had been when he left but as he stared at the male it came to him.

This was the boy he had met when he met Perses and the Tigress. His fur lay flat but he still watched the other with a weariness, his gaze becoming guarded. " Are you hurt? he asked, his voice cautious as he spoke but revealing nothing more then that. "It has been awhile since I last saw you, seems you have healed from your wounds. Queen Akeela and Perses, are they doing well?" he remembered running into Perses when he joined the others in search of an item that an Avatar had requested but he hadn't spoken to the male and he hadn't seen Akeela since he left the territory all those seasons ago.

He Walks. "He Talks."

OOC- Beautiful postie dearie<33 Glad to be roleplaying with you again ^-^ Can't wait to see how these two react with one another.

The Tragedy of Life is not Death but what we let Die Inside of us while we Live.

*Please note that when rping with this boy he is a very nervous, anxiety driven boy.
Ratonhnhake:ton now has this ratsblessingmark mark on his left of this (#ab751a) color

Randavae
Male
Legion Resident
Wolf
© NaggingNary
2.5 years
1 Attached Account

"I'm fine, Mouse," I snapped.

My voice was muffled by the dirt up my snout. I contorted myself off the ground, shaking out my entire body.

Look at you go, Randavae. Not only did the Mouse notice you, he recognized you on top of it--fantastic!

Was I the spitting image of failure, perhaps? Did my fall make something click in his brain, saying, "Oh, that's that Randavae chap! He was always such a tripper, he was."

Huh? Was that it?

No matter. My disaster feet would not define me; I would live on.

Not as a failure.

I wondered what the Mouse was doing out here, sitting with his eyes closed in an open field like this.

It was pretty dangerous, if you asked me. Anyone could just sneak up on him and snatch his neck--hell, he didn't even notice me until I slammed face-first into the ground.

I was tempted to ask him this, but it didn't matter enough to me. I was sure he was just going to start a long as hell lecture about it, and then some. I didn't need that. I had places to be.

Speaking of, why was I even still here? I had just been watching the Mouse for all this time I thought, my face contorting here and there, my eyes squinting, my tail fluffing itself with the wind.

Sometimes I'd even mumble to myself out-loud, though I was sure he didn't hear.

I shuffled on the grass, wondering if he was going to speak or if this was my cue to skidaddle. I would prefer the latter a whole ton, but you know, things get dangerous in a place like this with some foreign wolf.

Who knew when he would get fed up and tear my head off?

---------------

OOC: (6u 6)b

Randavae has a four-toed claw marking ranging from his eyebrow to his cheek on his left eye, given to him by the Avatar Maata.

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

Mouse?

Ratonhnhake:ton frowned and shrugged his shoulders. If the little twerp of a wolf wanted to be like that then so be it. The male watched the other for a long moment before turning his gaze to the sky. Still just like when I first met him.. Annoying he thought to himself and sighed shaking his head slightly.

"At least you've learned to speak, even if it is disrespectfully. the male said flatly, his gaze returning to the younger wolf. His fur remained flat and his face unreadable. He wasn't about to reveal anything to this wolf. "It seems you've found your voice, despite it being so disrespectful.

In his home, if one spoke with disrespect toward an elder he or she would be punished to an inch of their life and they would think twice before using disrespect again. "I suppose you are either ignoring my question about your Queen and Duke, do you ignore everyone or is it just me? Fear not, if I did not hurt you before I have no interest in doing so now.. You are not worthy my effort to harm." he asked attempting to activate Telepathy on the boy, speaking into his head, amusement flashing in his eyes.

He Walks. "He Talks."

Randavae
Male
Legion Resident
Wolf
© NaggingNary
2.5 years
1 Attached Account

The Mouse was getting irritated now. Scary.

I took a deep breath. Even without asking questions, I managed to prompt a lecture somehow. I supposed I missed my chance to leave.

The Mouse's voice echoed in my head. His tone appeared to me as slightly threatening but with a joking undertone, and, especially by his face, he seemed very clearly to be playing me for a coward. I was not going to amuse him.

"I didn't mean to ignore you," I replied, my tone flat. "They're both fine."

I didn't want to get into any details with the Mouse. The Queen's dethroning wasn't a story I was too excited to tell, and he wasn't entitled to hear it, either.

I sighed. Judging by the Mouse's irritation in his response, it seemed as though head tearing was imminent.

I wasn't going to jump to conclusions, though. I didn't want to be threatening. That would make the "Chance of Death Meter" jump from ninety all the way to a hundred, I supposed.

Instead, I would be as friendly as I possibly could (without acting like a friend, that is).

The Legion's belief in kindness was always crazy confusing to me. Why should I give anyone a chance? They wouldn't be beneficial to me.

But after that last thought, the realization came to me pretty quickly. To not have figured it out before, well, I had to admit, I thought I was a little stupid. It was actually quite simple, really:

If you're nice, perhaps dumb herbivores like the Mouse will be nice to you, too, if you get lucky.

---------------

OOC: N/A

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

Foolish pup.
The male thought to himself before shrugging "I've no interest in getting into a verbal confrontation with you or anyone. I have done nothing wrong to you nor do anyone that you know." Ratonhnhake:ton stated with a flick of his ear. It would be a waste of breath, a waste of time, a waste of energy.. Especially on the creature that stood before him who seemed to refuse to believe that no one was out to get him.. Did he think he was special and that everyone wished him harm? Interesting.. To be so entitled.. Even in his worst times, he had never believed everyone wanted to hurt him.

Silence reigned over the dark furred wolf as he watched Randi. Should I apologize ? No.. I won't do that, I have no need to say I am sorry. The male shifted his position, sat and wrapped his tail over his paws. "You also seem to have a wrong idea about me, if I had wanted to hurt you or kill you... I could have done that when I first met you." he grunted with a tilt of his head.

"I'm glad you and the Queen and Perses are doing well then. he said with a warm smile.

He Walks. "He Talks."

Randavae
Male
Legion Resident
Wolf
© NaggingNary
2.5 years
1 Attached Account

This strategy was not working.

Putting my theory of kindness into action, I then realized that perhaps it was wrong. Rethinking it, it would make much more sense to just continue with my initial strategy--aggression. This way, I could prove I would not submit, therefore leading the Mouse to give up.

He did look like the type to give up pretty easily.

"You played me for a coward and a joke, attempting to use magic on me for a reaction. I don't appreciate that kind of behavior," I told him, raising my chin slightly.

"If you wish to proceed, please, by all means, go ahead. Just know it will not help me to believe you when you say you don't wish me harm." I ended with a firm nod.

There. That should do it. Long enough of an explanation that he'll have no further questions to ask, and short enough to not count as a lecture. And, I'm sure you already know, I hate lectures.

As he sat, I remained high on my own four legs. I eyed him carefully, being sure that he didn't have a paw behind his back or some hidden comrade that was about to jump out from behind him. All good there.

The wait as he thought over his response was short, but not short enough for me. I stood there anxiously as I waited for him to reply, though I was careful not to let my emotions show.

Contrary to popular belief, I was not weak.

---------------

OOC: paaah Randie is such a dummy. (>u<)

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

The male tilted his head at the words of the other. It was.. amusing to a certain extent. Nodding his head he gave a quiet sigh, "Alright, that was a mistake - I apologize on that one." he said as he stretched his legs out in front of him and laid down in the grass.

"Lets start over, shall we? I feel that we got off on the wrong paw when we first met and it needs to be made right.. Or rather, it would be better if it was made right." he said as he flopped to his side. He knew that he was putting himself into a position to be an easy target, but he hoped that maybe that the young wolf would realize it as an attempt to show he meant what he said. Settling his gray gaze onto Randi he frowned. "You should try meditation.. It works in healing the mind and body, clears your thoughts and makes you feel refreshed." Meditation had helped him a lot, his life in the Kamar-Taj was making him better. It had healed him.

He Walks. "He Talks."

Randavae
Male
Legion Resident
Wolf
© NaggingNary
2.5 years
1 Attached Account

I had to admit, I was a little shocked that he apologized.

I watched him stiffly, my fluffy tail brushing against my hind legs. It was concerning how seemingly trusting the Mouse was. He laid down with almost no hesitation, starting up some conversation about meditation of all things. Meditation. That's what he was doing? Out here?

Do I look like I meditate? Do I look like I want to meditate? "No thank you," I responded quite bluntly, raising an eyebrow. Meditation involved closing my eyes and losing focus in public places. I didn't like that. Not one bit.

Finally I sat, however slowly. A wolf's legs get tired putting their weight on all this sharp grass, see. I crept my paws closer to my body and my tail swept to my side. I still watched the Mouse.

To me, it seemed as though he was a little dumb. He didn't appear to understand the concept of danger.

And he wanted to start over? How bold of him. Why he did was a mystery to me. Perhaps he figured I could help him if I became an ally of his--if so, I'd do my best to make it the other way around.

I sighed and squinted at the Mouse. What stupid thing was he going to suggest next? Make up a song and dance? How about we close our eyes and take dizzying deep breathes, too? Sounded fun to me.

---------------

OOC: N/A