Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year 12
Nov. 12th - Feb. 2nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '20
Character
Most Villainous

Exposed
[played by Akradr]
Thread
Deus Ex Machina

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Cothurnus] Welp

Ophelia
Female
Disciple
Lion
© Lightwood
3.5 years
Height: 34in
AP: 52AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

[Cothurnus] Welp

COPHELIA

No, I ain't too flawless and no, I ain't the best
And no I don't say sorry and no, I ain't perfect

Maybe it was due to the fact that she lived with the unruly woman, they had kids together. She had to take into account that her feelings may very well just be because she had the idea of a 'perfect little family'. Or maybe Ophelia just really found the wolf attractive. Who knows? It wasn't exactly like she could ask anyone for advice.

Cothurnus was like a prickly cactus. Get too close and you will get hurt, but maybe the sweet nectar inside was worth the pain. Meh. The lioness huffed out in annoyance. Things were better, easier, back when she and her siblings lived together. There wasn't as much room for distractions or weird emotions. They all had each other and that was enough. But now it was like she was spread thin between all her boys and worrying over Sakuya's wellbeing. Yes, Ophelia knew the other lioness could take care of herself, but she could still worry. Life was just weird and she often couldn't keep up with the strain, but she was doing it. She wouldn't complain.

If she stood close to the water's edge she could see the shining skyline as the sun reflected on the sea. Ophelia sometimes wondered if she could touch the dazzling line if she just leaned a little closer. But that was a silly thought, wasn't it?

Action | “Cothurnus” & "Ophelia" | Magic

Cothurnus
Female
Verja Knight
Wolf
© Akradr
5 (11.75) years
Height: 38in
AP: 152AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 138lbs

RE: [Cothurnus] Welp

COPHELIA

The swing that takes me now, or crawlin’ down my skin;
Hold me by your name, hold me ‘til the end.

Why the fuck did she have to do everything? Cothurnus stalked, unfathomed by the fact that their children -- o' lord, let it not be true -- were without supervision. She knew that, and even then, continued to triumph the isles of plankton shores; artbook kitty seemed dazzled by something she didn’t care to make note of. Instead, a scoff protruded from velveteen lips, hackles bristling in sheer play of her untamed ego. The woman marched in valiant strides, therein attempting to get within four-feet of the lioness –– horns adorned, silence was but a distant commandment she no longer sought to adhere. “I wonder how long it’ll take for the turds to realise we’re both gone,” It fell out of Cothurnus’ mouth in stab at their decisions to leave without a word of where she was going. And no, it had nothing to do with feelings or emotions. She couldn’t stand such drippling bullshit; still, even then, denial wasn’t far, yet the knight thought nothing of it. A brow came up, grappling a smirk that pleaded to etch her lips -- investigator strong, intentions to speak were not gifted.

Why, a conversation with Litar was most certainly overdue.

Though, for the moment, she didn’t have the time nor the liesure, and that, by all means, stifled her freedom more than a war waging on faulty weapons. Absolutely fuckin’ useless.

Electricity 0/15 | Fire 0/15 | Earth 0/2.
Plasma Ball 0/1 | Sheen 0/1 | Meteor Shower 0/1 | Shift 0/1 | Chameleon 0/1 | Spider 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Echo 0/1.
Investigator ∞.

Action. | “Cothurnus.” & “Ophelia.” | Magic.

Possesses a set of spiralling horns, adorns a second set of small ribbed horns, holds a third set of small horns & wears a red ring with black gemstones.

Ophelia
Female
Disciple
Lion
© Lightwood
3.5 years
Height: 34in
AP: 52AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

RE: [Cothurnus] Welp

COPHELIA

No, I ain't too flawless and no, I ain't the best
And no I don't say sorry and no, I ain't perfect

Surely there were better ways of catching Ophelia's attention. Instead of practically making the younger jump outta her skin. She turned with a scowl, ready to scold the one who shoved their way into her alone time. It was a shit eating grin forcing itself onto ebony lips that broke her resolve. Damn. She wanted to shove the canine's face into cow dung sometimes. "Awh, were you following me to get away from the turds? I'm touched, Cothurnus, I really am." Single golden hue glimmered with mirth, sarcasm dripping from every syllable.

Ophelia couldn't deny the fact that their sons were, indeed, fine pieces of...work. Why there wasn't a single girl in the litter was beyond her. Maybe Syuna had thought it would be funny. Challenge the two new mothers to reel in four unruly boys. Cothurnus especially. Oh, that was always a sight to see.

"I'm thinking we could take the boys someplace nice in the kingdom to play with other children. I don't know about you, but there's only so much I can take of my own siblings." Hell, she was sure Cothurnus couldn't take much of 'sibling time' either. Being around Bellona for a few minutes was already tiring enough. Imagine spending your entire days and nights with her! Ophelia quirked a brow in puppy dog's direction. Wondering, briefly, if Coth had been the annoying sibling growing up. It would feel like ironic justice considering that her baby mama seemed less than pleased with Bell's jabbering.

Action | “Cothurnus” & "Ophelia" | Magic