Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 16
Mar. 4th - Apr. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Maternal/Paternal & Brawler

Fuli & Star
[played by Lightwood & Lizzy]

Cothurnus
[played by Akky]
Thread
Return

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome How You Remind Me

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
5.00 (6.50) years
Height: 35in
AP: 395.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 15lbs

How You Remind Me

Captain Hook

Your fears make you stronger.

Hook flew through the portal once more and looked around. The land was pretty much the same as when he came here the first time. Only even in the middle of winter the air was warmer and thankfully there was not snow anywhere around. He let out a screech calling for Gothel. He hadn't seen the old gal in awhile and he wanted to see how she was doing with gathering members. Either that or if she found a home. His stalking monitoring skills haven't been used in awhile. He didn't exactly know where she was at the moment. Hopefully she was somewhere close. He did not like to be kept waiting nor did he like having to find those under him. It was time that did not need to be wasted. Plus if she knew what was good for her, she should be following him. Not the other way around.

walks. | " talks." | thinks.
stock

Gothel

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

RE: How You Remind Me

Gothel

Where in the world was Hook? That blasted bird hadn't shown a downy feather in what seemed to be forever. Gothel fumed at the very idea of him not gracing himself under her presence - how dare he? Was he avoiding her or had he simply just poofed like the others? If he did well, she had news for him! She'd bring him back and pluck every feather out of that pretty head of his and make him look like a naked baby bird.

As she sulkily moved forwards a portal caught the eye of the annoyed woman. interesting, perhaps there is something of use within that strange door. she said to herself and solemnly moved forwards towards it before stepping into it and that was when she heard the all to familiar shriek of Hook. Her ears twitched forwards and her tail swished along behind her - wait, was she happy to hear him? Happy to know that he was still living and around these parts?

"Preposterous! Happy! To see him HAH!. she scoffed, her tail lashing about behind her as she moved forwards. Her gaze moved around as she took in this new world and that was when she caught sight of the familiar bird "Hook, dear - there you are. Where have you been?

She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
5.00 (6.50) years
Linked Accounts

Captain Hook

His eyes flashed down to see the form of Gothel. And she wasn't a bumbling baboon. What was going on? Wasn't she blind just a few months ago? He knew she wasn't blind because her eyes caught him. Damn it. Even though a small twinge echoed in his chest that she was perfectly healthy. He would never admit that, tha twinge was relief.

"Where have I been? No more like where have you been? I haven't seen you out in months. Must have been some recovering to get you sight back." He noted dryly. He missed the squirrel brained cat but what he really wanted to know was how she could see. He wasn't fully convinced it wasn't just a thing he made up in his head.

He opened his wings before flying down closer to her, once he reached the ground about 2 feet from her he closed his wings against his back. "I assumed you left like the other traitors when I couldn't find you after awhile." He stated keeping his eyes on hers. He of course always had to look down on her. A true shame she wasn't a big cat.

stock

Gothel

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Gothel

"How dare you!" she said in a flabbergasted tone as he said he assumed she had left like the other traitors. Her fur spiked up as she stared at him in a cold manner "You could hardly live a day without me, admit it!" she said, her tone turning playful as she looked away.

"My eyesight? I'm not sure.. one day I couldn't see and then next I could see just as clearly as before -if not I would say better." Her tail swept around behind her as she sat down and wrapped her tail around herself. "Come now Hook, I am sorry I have been absent - do forgive me" she purred out - clearly amused.

Was Hook really worried that she would leave him? When it was clear that he really needed her? Hah! Like she would abandon him. She wasn't like those others that just left without a word.

She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
5.00 (6.50) years
Linked Accounts

Captain Hook

He laughed at her tone. Did she expect anything less. "I dare because I can. I need no one but myself. However, I keep you around so you can listen to my amazing voice." He stated confidently. She could deny it all she wanted but he was the leader in their duo and what he said went. Plus he'd never admit to missing her. It was just poppycock that she'd try to call him out on it.

He looked at her and frowned. Damn it why'd she have to get her sight back now he could call her a blind old bat anymore. Now it was just an old bat. Well it had been fun while it lasted. Her next words caused him to scowl. Was he going to forgive her? Perhaps. "For me to forgive you, you'll owe me a favor." He stated with a smirk. Nothing ever came without a price. Plus then if she owed him something she couldn't leave him. So it was a win win in his book. She'd owe a favor that he'd never cash in and she'd have to follow him so she wouldn't be able to leave.

stock

Gothel

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

"Owe you a favor? she narrowed her eyes at him, whiskers twitching. What did he mean by favor, what was the bird brain going to ask of her now? Certainly it would be nothing weird, right?

Her whiskers twitched as she thought about it.. To agree or not to agree, what did she care if the over grown birdy forgave her or not. Would his request force her to do something weird? Like fall upon her face and worship him! Straightening her posture she glanced around at the land that they were in as if pretending she had not heard him say she would owe him something for his forgiveness....

Minutes ticked away before she finally sighed "Alright Hook, dear, what is your favor? What silliness must I put up with now?" she asked him. Honestly, was she the only one that was an adult here? Only children played at such silly games -

I'll do this if you do that.

Though, and she would never admit this, she was curious about what this said favor was... Hook was weird - did it have anything to do with those nasty reptilian creatures?.. Perhaps, Hook was desperately afraid of them.