Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 16
Mar. 4th - Apr. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Maternal/Paternal & Brawler

Fuli & Star
[played by Lightwood & Lizzy]

Cothurnus
[played by Akky]
Thread
Return

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Claim How the mighty have risen.

Hades
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25(8.75) years
Height: 48in
AP: 161.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 500lbs

RE: How the mighty have risen.

Hades Grimm

A devil made in heaven and sent from above

The monarch took everything in stride. Really it seemed like Malum was just a place where the scum of the earth came to gather. Hades bit his tongue for a moment. There wasn't any use say that part out loud. However, there was one comment he couldn't help but make. With a sly grin he snorted. "I doubt any child would be happy having a banshee as a mother. To each their own, I suppose."

The eagle's voice soon entered his mind. Kinda violating, no? The smallest quiver of a smirk could be noted, but he did his best to suppress it.

Hades turned his attention to Gothal. A cold stare holding nothing but annoyance. As if she were a mere pest. "Yes, i'm sure you jump to conclusions quite often. Better fix that fast, lest the enemy tears you apart." Having said his piece to the small feline he looked back to the bird. "Essentially, your lot is the bottom of the barrel. Is that correct? A home for those who have been turned away. Do you not question why they might have been denied entry to other realms? Yet you claim to house them nonetheless. Truly, if this realm is to come to fruition i'd have to say I would hope you keep a tight leash on past felons." Hades was beginning to lose interest in this silly claim. Boredom creeping at the edges of his mind, urging him to simply leave. But that'd make it seem like he was standing down. Which -- tsk tsk -- Hades would never do.

NOTE - Hades is challenging this claim!

Actions | "Speech" | Magic
stock from Alex Berger

Hades is rated M for swearing. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

His body is always ice cold, like a corpse, due to the passive powers of CHILL

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
5.00 (6.50) years
Height: 35in
AP: 395.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 15lbs

Captain Hook

Your fears make you stronger.

He looked at Gothel as she spoke but he didn't respond. He hadn't even realized she knew how to speak well like that. Then again he never really cared to focus on her words. Usually they went in one ear out the other. But he ignored her none the less. He had bigger matters to attend to.

At Hades words about Gothel calling her a banshee he did have to smirk. She did have a shrill voice everyone in awhile, but still he couldn't allow others to make fun of her, only he could. "Children are happy with any of those that give them love." He said flippantly. He would never understand why Gothel chose to be around the gross children but it was something that made her happy.

His eyes narrowed slightly when he spoke of enemies tearing Gothel apart. As if he'd allow any to get even that close to hurting her. He may hate her guts but only he was allowed to maim her if he so choose. No one else got the honor. He didn't respond the the sentence though. She was an adult who could fight her own battles.

"You see bottom of the barrel, I see potential. After all once someone hits the bottom they can only go up for there. I don't care to ask questions like that. Why waste time worrying about someone else's past? However, theres no need to worry about me keeping a tight leash on those that piss me off. They won't see the light of day if I choose it." He spoke truthfully casting his eyes back to Sabrina with a smirk before he wiped it from his face. He turned his eyes back to Hades and stood a bit taller on his branch. The lion was getting on his last nerves and he felt his patience running out. Soon though, he was so close to getting his realm. Failure was not an option. "You'll see that Malum is different from other Oasis'. In fact I implore you to come see if again after today." Because after today he would be more busy than ever. Plus maybe he would shorten Sabrina's leash to go find him more members. And if she didn't then she would be land locked here. Plus he could always send Gothel even if she had been useless as of late.

"If that is all, I bid you all a wonderful day. But I have much to do and I'm sure you don't want to waste more of your time here." His words were smooth as he looked at the lion then turned his gaze to the wolves. If they had anything else to say they could do it another day but today was not the day to mess with him.

walks. | " talks." | thinks.
stock

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akky
4.5 (11.75) years
Height: 32in
AP: 105.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120lbs

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 07:53 PM by Bellamy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lebraid chose ignorance against those she did not care for, even as more insinuated their opinions –– my, harbouring criminals and fools alike was not a wise choice, and nor should it ever be. Were they daft?

Those white, milken, emotionless eyes stared into the abyss of an imperishable darkness, radar paving a blurred, visual representation of the aviary’s whereabouts. They danced with no vivacity, dressed in a tombstone of death. An ear would flick, audition still passive -- it seemed they were implacable of murderers and rapists -- however, their explanations were quite the contradiction, or so she sought to consider. Not knowing was the imminent conviction, and that was undoubtedly absurd. She, as queen to the Havok throne, would never allow such discrepancies to boil. It was unfathomable, simply because they seemed set on ignoring the past deeds of someone who may’ve committed nefarious crimes. A sickly, morbid snarl grinded from the back of Lebraid’s throat like rusty barbwire, strings of saliva now slaving atone those long, over-extended canines. Gritty, improper, devilish. While the wolf may be psychotically imbalanced and cruelly dark in the way she acts, it’s never done without clause or plausible reasoning. Cold and uncouth, caution has always been an intelligent additive; every action this walking graveyard makes is planned with calculative precision, baling deception to suit her own desires if it so be necessary. Why, if something did not suit her taste, it’ll surely be publicised. But this? Oh, it irked the woman’s very soul –– a kindle dived beneath, gunmetal hackles riveting in not only dominance, but challenging disdain as a gut-wrenching growl dove past her velveteen lips. Even still, removing the weakest links was a better option than rehoming. What, exactly, did they intend to do with fraudulent, disobedient and unusable meat? Praise them? No, no, that will not do. There was naught consideration for what the bird and serval had to say, actually; the lion wasn’t wrong in what he had to say, either, and that only embedded a more heinous disliking to this ‘Malum’ oasis. A grim, ghostly scoff lulled out of Lebraid’s mouth like battling glaciers, head somewhat craned on an angle most unnatural -- her stature, it breathed a deathly authority. Arisen from the graves, it was.

She held no bigotry for engraving fear where it be most due, “Nurturing rubbish will only end in failure, bird –– you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, but I’d like to see you try.” It spilled off the beastly woman’s tongue in obvious mockery for their supposed wager on leading felons and runts alike, whatever they might be. If it all came down, she’d be there to see it fall.

Psychic 0/15 | Bardic 2/15 | Shadow 0/2 | Air 0/2.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1.
Audition ∞ | Radar ∞ | Endurance ∞.

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element

Exposed is cold, calculating, disturbed & psychotic.

"Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice."

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
5.00 (6.50) years
Height: 35in
AP: 395.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 15lbs

Captain Hook

Your fears make you stronger.

He looked at the blind wolf that seemed to always be snarling. Even he didn't hate life that much. Plus wouldn't snarling hurt after awhile? As her words trickled into his ears and smirked at her. Both the lion and the wolf didn't think it was a good idea. Which was why it was an excellent idea. He loved to prove others wrong.
"Says who? Unless you've tried it then sure it seems a failure in theory but I have proven that many old dogs can learn new tricks in my old home." Here would be no different.

He looked around and took a deep breath letting out another screech as he looked at his new members as well as those that spoke ill. "Malum is here to stay. Now there is much to do. For those not staying please take your leave. However my earlier words are still true. Feel free to come back for a chat." Not that he would answer their summons. After all he could make them wait for however long he wanted since he was now Captain of this land.

He turned to look at Gothel. "Gothel dear, which rank would you like? Of course you may be duchess or a lady." Not the Captainess though. He did most of the heavy lifting after all. Plus she keeps disappearing on him. Although he would reward her for sticking by his side. He was a nice bird after all.

walks. | " talks." | thinks.
stock

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
4.25(6) years
Height: 36
AP: 162AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200

Adrian has been quiet during all the discussion leaving his mother the talk as he was sure whatever he would say wouldn't be the best. He had a lot to say and yet for now he wanted to keep his tongue in a leash unless the shitty bird made him not. And all he was saying were stupid reasons to make this realm. Vague and foolish on Adrian's thoughts. This place wouldn't stand long and he hopped to be there to see it fall and laugh at their stupid faces.

"Whatever you say. I honestly don't see a bright future on this "realm".Anyways I got more important things to do than being here in this excuse of a place." He stood up and giving a nod to the lion and whoever else was there before starting to walk back toward the portal back to Yavania.

Whatever happened to this realm he wouldn't care not. They were on their own and he was sure he would make his realm the best and one that will perdure for years to come.

He wanted to show everyone that he did knew how to make a realm success. And like that he attempted to leave through the portal. An smirk formed in his lips. Seeing this place fall would certainly be the best show he could ever attend to.

Attempted Exit----

Adrian has a mark on his left shoulder gifted by Defros(See above)

Adrian can be rude and violent due. His thoughts and speech doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

He has a ring placed on his right paw in his middle finger.

Gothel

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

"Your words amuse me, I have seen and been through a great many things, dear boy, I do not fear your sort of brutishness." she answer icily. She was glad that Hook hadn't intervened and spoken on her behalf, how embarrassing would that have been! Her eyes bore into the large beast, hostility burning like a hot flame in her blue gaze. He, along with the puppy dogs, needed to take their tails and leave.

Her ears twitched as Hook spoke and she flashed a grin. It seemed that their realm was here to stay, the lion hardly was able to give a good reasoning to the realm not forming. His words were wasted here.

The voice of the wolf rose again.. Grating and awful.. like nails on a stone..

"Can't teach a dog new tricks, eh? she began, eyes narrowing to Expo do you possibly mean yourself? she thought with a wave of her tail "Any dog that wishes to seek change can be taught new tricks, patience is just needed and it is clear that you lot have none.

Her eyes moved to rest on Hook as he spoke it was good to hear him speak. The realm was here to stay. She threw a triumphant look at Hades "What do you suppose fits best, Hook?" she purred out, her tone leaking success - these foolish creatures truly believed that they had a chance in stopping their realm.

The other puppy spoke up.. Gothel shot him a look and twitched her tail she held her tongue thought the biting response was very near escaping her. What did they know? Hook fail at this? HAH! They only could wish for it.