Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 16
Mar. 4th - Apr. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Maternal/Paternal & Brawler

Fuli & Star
[played by Lightwood & Lizzy]

Cothurnus
[played by Akky]
Thread
Return

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Galaxies Away

Traveler
Male
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3 (93) years
Height: 31 in
AP: 56AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 66 lbs

Galaxies Away

"Sequoiadendron giganteum!" the wild dog exclaimed as he jogged around the base of the giant tree. Head craning backwards so that he could glance towards the tree tops, he grinned enthusiastically, as if greeting an old friend. "It's been a long time since I've seen one of you." A thoughtful look crossed his maw. "Your descendants are not so nice, I'll have you know. Tried to steal my watch, one did." Was he joking? Listeners would never know. "Anyway." He looked away and surveyed his surroundings. "That must mean I'm on Earth." He had a deep fondness for this planet and all of its inhabitants. "Could be worse."

Eventually, he settled on a direction and began to walk. No point in standing around.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Raton
5.00 years
Height: 28in
AP: 6.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 68lbs

RE: Galaxies Away

Hera Dame

Get a sword, name it kindness,
kill them with kindness

Hera was taking a break from her training and decided to enjoy the beauty of the day and a beautiful day it was. She was a dreamer, always wondering about things. It could be said that she absolutely loved life and hardly cared to ask for anything more then what she already had. She had a charming family, a beautiful mother, a perfect home and was able to breath and move freely in the world. Her mind drifted back a few times to Arleigh and she wondered how the tigress was doing and what Fraya herself was doing. She was tripping along light-footedly through the Redwood forest, a place she had been to once before and again her mind entered into the what if I was a bird or a squirrel and was instantly reminded of Devon's amusing comment about birds chirping to much and squirrels not going splat if they fell out of the tree. A smile broke across her maw and she felt the uncontrolable urge to laugh - she was perfectly happy being a wolf but what wonders could be held if she could just see it from above.

Unbeknownst to her, there was a stranger nearby. "How wonderous this world is.. she breathed to herself as she slowed her pace down to a rather slow pace, her blue gaze traveling along the landscape before her - at first only catching a small glance of the male and when it dawned on her that there was someone there her eyes bounced back and she locked her gaze onto him. A wide smile appeared on her face and she came to a complete stop "Hello there.. Who are you?" she asked curiously.

"Talk here."
Bine G.

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae

Hera wears this necklace around her neck. It was given to her by Sebastian in this thread. It has the Plant Element on it

Traveler
Male
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3 (93) years
Linked Accounts

"How wondrous this world is..."

He turned towards the voice, trying to peer around the tree (which meant walking around it quite a bit) until the voice's owner came into view. A young (by his standards), black she-wolf with blue eyes and a blue marking on the side of her face. Fascinating, he accidentally attempted to project with telepathy. At the same moment, sense activated and told him she had...abilities of some sort, which he didn't quite understand.

She greeted him, and he smiled sincerely at her pleasant friendliness. He loved locals, loved natives. Interacting with them was the best way to enjoy visiting a new land. "'Ello!" he greeted enthusiastically. "I'm The Traveler. And you are--?" He invited her to share her name even though she might feel he hadn't given his. He'd been known as The Traveler for long enough that it was every part of his identity.

He was The Traveler -- a perpetual wanderer. No roots, no home. What was that Terran saying? A rolling stone gathers no moss? He was that stone, and meaningful relationships were the moss.

How morose of him. Practice kept it from showing on his face, however.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Raton
5.00 years
Linked Accounts

Hera Dame

Get a sword, name it kindness,
kill them with kindness

'Ello, I'm The Traveler.'

A curious name it was, was it really his name? Whether it was or not, who was she to judge it or make questions on it. "It is a pleasure to meet you Traveler, are you new to Yavania?" She smiled at him - he was an extraordinary looking creature with beautiful blueish fur. Quite mesmerized by it she nearly forgot he had asked her name. Waving her tail behind her she beamed "My name is Hera Dame" she said her name cheerfully. Hera was a curious child, always interested in things here and there but her favorite thing was to meet other creatures and make friends. "I live in the Kingdom, it consists of three different realms and a faction." She was proud of her home, of her family, of the Faction that her mother ran. "Where do you come from?" she asked - yes, she talked a lot - probably to much - but she was getting better at it for she didn't talk NEAR as much as she did when she was a pup.

However many questions were mounting as she stood there. Where had he been? Why did he take on the name The Traveler? Was he always that, did he have a home or was he always on the move. An urge to ask all of these and more swamped over her making her feel as if she'd burst. Sitting down she gave a silvery, bell like laugh "I will not lie, I have ever so many questions to ask you."

"Talk here."
Bine G.

Hera wears this necklace around her neck. It was given to her by Sebastian in this thread. It has the Plant Element on it

Traveler
Male
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3 (93) years
Linked Accounts

He beamed back at her, enthused by her enthusiasm. Ah, the youth. Every planet, every plane the same. His investigator abilities told him she had good intention, and he was always willing to give creatures the benefit of the doubt anyway.

"Well met, Hera Dame." From a Kingdom. Well, didn't that sound fantastic? He wondered what sort of Kingdom it was. Apes and horses or --

"Where do you come from? I will not lie, I have ever so many questions to ask you."

The smile almost fell from his face.

"Oh, you know," he said casually. "Far away. Terribly boring. Who likes boring?" If he was talking quickly, that was just how he was. "From a Kingdom, you say? Got anything to eat there? Or here. I'm not picky. I'm starved. Traveling works up an appetite." He glanced around as if food might appear out of nowhere just by mentioning it.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Raton
5.00 years
Linked Accounts

"Are you hungry?" she asked, tilting her head "Yes, the Kingdom has a kitchen - we have cooks there that prepare things for the members - it has many interesting things, a library being one of them" the young female said "But, to get you into the kingdom we would have to talk to one of the Kings or Queens or my mother to give an allowance and I cannot be sure that it will be allowed."

While she was friendly towards all she met there was no way in the world that she would ever put her family at risk. The male seemed friendly enough, this was true but anyone could be seen as a threat if they weren't known by anyone within the kingdom.. She was hardly sure if it would be allowed to leave him at the border and go and collect something from the kitchen to feed him - but she wanted to help him, aide him in anyway that she could.

"Hows this!" she chirped, perking up "I can hunt something for you, say a rabbit or something of that nature. Would you like that?" she asked curiously, hoping that he would be willing to accept this. "Just say the world and I'll zip off and find something for ya."

Traveler
Male
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3 (93) years
Linked Accounts

"Are you hungry?"

"Famished," he confirmed, chipper as could be. As she considered what to do, he simply continued to smile as if he was thinking nothing but friendly thoughts. Not far from the truth, really. He wasn't malicious. Not without reason.

"Hows this! I can hunt something for you, say a rabbit or something of that nature. Would you like that? Just say the world and I'll zip off and find something for ya."

"'The word,'" he said jokingly. That right there was what one might call a 'dad joke.' A little more seriously, he said, "That'd be awfully kind of you, but let's not start murdering the native wildlife just yet, shall we? I can scrounge something up for myself. Seems this is where we part ways, Hera Dame... 'Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow. My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu!'” he quoted dramatically.

"Hm. Unless you'd like to try your luck at fishing with me? I'm an excellent fisher." Excellent might have been an over-exaggeration. "And a decent cook." Decent being the keyword there. He made edible food. Better than raw.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Raton
5.00 years
Linked Accounts

Hera herself preferred to eat cooked meat - she could not remember a time when raw meat had ever passed through her mouth and she supposed if she had ever tried it she wouldn't care for it. She was spoiled, that much was clear. okay then! No need to kill anything and to tell you I am much relieved." the wolf said with a happy chirp, she of course would have hunted for him had he said yes but the very thought of killing something or harming it went against her views.. She had yet, unless you count the butterflies - and even then they deserved it, to kill anything. She had family members that would be considered prey in other places, hunted and killed and the thought of doing that made her sick and even... angry? The thought of someone daring to hunt her siblings confirmed that she would kill if it meant saving them. How dearly she loved them all, how the urge to protect them all only grew day by day, minute by minute...

The male's voice rising up again took her from her thoughts and she flashed him a smile "If you do not mind my joining you, I would like too." she said with a wave of her tail before adding in a teasing tone "I promise not to jabber a lot." she was a talker - she had always been so but she noticed as she got older the urge to talk or tell stories was being replaced by a fierce type of love - to protect, help, comfort... she wanted to do that for those who were helpless and even for those who were not - it was part of the reason she had joined her mother's fraction, she wanted to be able to not only be by her mother's side but to go to the aide of anyone that needed it.

Traveler
Male
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3 (93) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2021, 09:26 AM by Traveler.)

"If you do not mind my joining you, I would like too." "Never mind company," he said, smiling. What she said next, however, made him frown. "I promise not to jabber a lot." "You're fine to jabber on, as you say." Stars knew he did it all the time. Sometimes he didn't even realize he was. Most of the time. Okay, fine. All of the time. As for her jabbering, well, he had no qualms with it. He also had no qualms about curiosity except when it was directed at him personally. He hated questions about himself, about his past. About what he'd lost and what he'd left behind.

"Right then. Ready to go?" If she was, he would begin to lead the way to the west. Not that he had any clue where water would be, but he hid that behind false confidence.

-
-timeskip to river-

"He Speaks."