Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 16
Mar. 4th - Apr. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Maternal/Paternal & Brawler

Fuli & Star
[played by Lightwood & Lizzy]

Cothurnus
[played by Akky]
Thread
Return

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Looking for a reason

Sula
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Raton
4.00 years
Height: 28in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70lbs

Looking for a reason

Sula , to be honest, was unsure of how she wanted to spend her life. She felt miserable and like a burden - despite knowing that her family would disagree and while she loved her home and family she felt her heart edging away to go elsewhere.

Keeping her thoughts to herself, Sula had remained out of the Kingdom that day she had run into the Eagle, she had remembered where she had seen him - when her mother had been trying to make a claim. It was he that had tried to stop it, he was a realm leader if she remembered correctly so was his realm by where her mother had tried to claim land?

She found herself traveling once again through the portal and found herself traveling through the secret lands. Her paw steps were even and smooth and her head was held high but her tail was down and held close to her body in a submissive gesture.. Surely it could be around here somewhere, right?

Just as she was goin to give up she caught the scent of a realm. Ears twitching she wondered if this was the place.. Coming to a stop at the border she would tilt her head back and make a call for the leader or a council member.

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
5.00 (6.50) years
Height: 35in
AP: 395.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 15lbs

RE: Looking for a reason

Captain Hook

Your fears make you stronger.

He heard a call at the borders. The first one if he wasn't mistaken. He opened his wings and flew to the borders. Of course not making it too obvious that he was rushing. The first call and possible member in months! He was really going to ring his other members butts for not finding others to join.

As he arrived he landed on a lower branch seeing the form of a familiar wolf. It was close to the name Syla he knew that much. Sule? Sula? One of them. Unless they were members he didn't really pay much attention. "Hello my dear. What brings you through the portal?" He asked curiously, though hoping it was to join. He really wanted at least 1 other member to join of their own volition. However it wasn't a need. After a while animals seemed to learn their place and come to enjoy the realm. Though it may be small, it would be one of the best. Of that he was certain.

walks. | " talks." | thinks.
stock

Sula
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Raton
4.00 years
Linked Accounts

Sula heard the flutter of wings before she saw the male. Her pink eyes traveled to rest on the bird's form. She was a lot calmer than the last time she had seen him but still her heart raced - the same feeling of wanting to run away and hide was overwhelming. She hated being in the same area as others but.. at least it was only him. Her body posture remained relaxed and her muscles loose as she twitched an ear to his voice.

"Curiosity. she answered with a single word as if testing her voice first. When she realized it wasn't wavering she drew a breath 'Before when we met I was having trouble finding out who I was and where I wanted to be.. I'm not the best in situations and in fact I am afraid of most things in life but I do know that I want to help others.. if.. if I can. she continued onwards. Would she even be able to help others back in the Kingdom? Would her family fear something bad had happened to her and go looking for her?

Shaking her head she cocked her head upwards to look at him "Can we discuss me joining your realm? she asked the words almost breathlessly.

As she spoke Glow would activate as if she were blushing under her pelt at being so straight forward with her question of joining the realm... What would he say? Do? would he accept her?

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
5.00 (6.50) years
Height: 35in
AP: 395.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 15lbs

Captain Hook

Your fears make you stronger.

He did have to wait long before she spoke. He always thought it was curiousity that killed the cat so what did it do to a canine? He wasn't very sure. Probably nothing bad. They did usually luck out on those things. As she spoke he stayed silent letting her get everything off her chest. He nodded once in awhile to show he was paying attention, though he wasn't pay that much attention. It sounded kind of like a sob story and those just bored him.

"Malum is small but a healer would do marvelous things for this realm. We currently do not have one. If you're afraid, then Malum can help you not be afraid. We are small but mighty. You're still young but Gothel can help with your woes. As for joining, you may be a crew mate until the day were you can talk to me without stuttering. Malum is a home that brings out the best in others. Lady Gothel can work on getting your voice to stand up to others." He said in a deep voice but he had to keep his face passive when she started to glow.

He'd seen the lion do it but now he wanted her in his realm even more. Maybe he could talk her into lighting up the inside of his ship. Plus he wouldn't even have to do anything about it. Truly he liked when things worked his way. Instead of commenting on the glowing he just continued speaking. "Work on your magic, work on your voice and possibly soon you shall go up in ranks to be our first mage. Does that sound alright?" He questioned though it wasn't much of a question. He just wanted her to think she had a choice in the matter.

walks. | " talks." | thinks.
stock

Sula
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Raton
4.00 years
Linked Accounts

Sula listened to the male as he spoke. To her it seemed as if he was going to accept her. He spoke of a healing rank and then moved on to speak about a woman named Gothel, Lady Gothel.

Her heart pounded. So was this woman going to help her? Was Hook? A smile passed over her face and she nodded I can do that, I will do my best to improve my magic and my ability to speak." she said with a twitch of her ear.

As her excitement rose lantern would activate for the first time. A small dim light appearing three feet to her right closest to her than Hook. The flickering of the light dying out caught her attention - what was that? She blinked a few times but said nothing about it. Returning her eyes to Hook she nodded her head if you will have me I would love to join.. Learn to be someone better."

Gothel was walking along the borders when her ears picked up the sound of voices - one was Hook and the other was an unfamiliar voice. Keeping along the border she soon caught sight of Hook and a young wolf. Ah! A young female, though clearly not a child still young enough to influence -- yes? Approaching she would attempt to stop, catching the last bit of what the wolf had said

greetings child, are you joining are little home? My name is Gothel but you may call me Mother. she purred out.

Pped Gothel in this post.
Gothel is in blue text.