Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 16
Mar. 4th - Apr. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Maternal/Paternal & Brawler

Fuli & Star
[played by Lightwood & Lizzy]

Cothurnus
[played by Akky]
Thread
Return

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [P] We all have Secrets,

Accalia
Female
Valkyrja Prospect
Wolf
© Kimber
3.25 years
Height: 25in
AP: 1AP
9 Attached Accounts

Weight: 65lbs

RE: [P] We all have Secrets,

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 03:26 PM by Accalia. Edited 2 times in total.)
Accalia

Accalia nodded to his agreement with her, she had offered and he said no. She tilted her head as if trying to understand him, he was weird compared to her. Or at least she thought so, she held a crooked smile. He looked rather annoyed, trying to hide it at least. She looked to the deer she had caught, she was actually happy he didn't want it.

His next words made her annoyed. Apparently, he was bragging about his realm. If he had somewhere to be, why was he here conversing with her? She started ripping the deer's soft stomach as she thought this, ignoring the last words in his sentence.

Then these words surprised her the most, "No. Have you?" Cali paused, and thought about what to say next. "You seem to talk about your realm fondly," Her next words were going to be: 'Do you miss it? Why are you talking with me if you have a whole realm to talk to?' No matter how much she wanted to say it, she kept her mouth shut.

"Because I don't need no 'strong' man to protect me. I can do what I want, as long as it isn't going into a realm's territory." She said sourly, that really pissed her off. Though she wasn't going to claw him, at least not yet. Accalia's reason why wasn't valid but that's what she thought and came up with. And that's what she said, and she wasn't going to take it back.

OOC → OOC

Earth 0/2 | Psychic 0/3 |
Table by Silverfrost

Accalia has pheromones that make her smell like Strawberries and Honey.
She has a ring that harbors Savant magic.

Dragos
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Tiger
© Raton
6.00 years
Height: 45in
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 660lbs

A realm? What makes you think I have one. When I mention my homeland I merely mean the place of my birth - I belong nowhere nor do I care to be tied down to such silly things as a realm, if your nose worked you'd be able to tell I am a rogue as I am sure you have passed by someone that has smelled of one of the many realms that inhabitate this place he flashed back at her "Why I am not still in my homeland is no busy of yours either. he added with a deepening frown.

Annoyance gnawed at his stomach he was getting tired of this woman, she was not fun like the many others he had passed by. An involuntary sigh escaped from him - why couldn't he see Star again, surely she was more fun then this. He let his eyes rest on her and snorted at her eating and her words..

He was sure that she didn't need a 'strong man' as she put it, she could just simply scare them off with her actions "I was only concerned but seeing as you put it that way I will remove my concern at once. he said in a gentler tone - he could make nice if he wanted to but he could also play mean if the cards were laid straight.

"As for you doing what you want, yes I agree you should be able to do exactly as you please - I merely asked regarding that women, although not weak, should be guarded and loved and not eyed or taunted." he said in a Persuasive tone hoping to calm her down.

Accalia
Female
Valkyrja Prospect
Wolf
© Kimber
3.25 years
9 Attached Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 11:20 AM by Accalia. Edited 1 time in total.)
Accalia

Accalia wasn't taken aback, she was bored, annoyed, and perhaps even slightly angry. She was holding herself back not to yell, scream or attack. Her smile had long gone faded into a straight expression. She sat straight and flicked her tail around every minute or so. She thought about smiling again but changed her mind. She wanted to growl but he would oversize her, she shook her head annoyingly. "Fine then, I didn't wanna know anyway. And I can tell your a rogue, you - others can leave realms as they wish." She said bitterly, she was frustrated and attempted not to show it.

His next words, were formal, gentler - wasn't he just angry at her a second ago? So, so confusing, she thought and sighed bored of it already. She pawed at the grass, the dirt, and thought about sleeping through this conversation. Nah, that wouldn't be great, that'd be foolish.

She raised a brow at this, she hadn't expected him to agree with her. When he got closer to the end, her expression softened, unable to tell whether he was right or wrong. What she was going to say she'd forgotten, all she could say was: "I- I- I guess if you put it that way." She was a bit angry that she stuttered, but she didn't care that much now.

OOC → OOC

Earth 0/2 | Psychic 0/3 | Savant 0/2 |
Table by Silverfrost

10-15-2021, 05:27 PM

Dragos
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Tiger
© Raton
6.00 years
Linked Accounts

So will you forgive me then? he asked, still in persuasive tones - his blue eyes searching her for a moment before dropping them and giving a faint smile "I admit I can be a jerk some times but one can never be to careful with what information they let slip - if you really want to know why I left I will tell you.

He spoke quietly - his tone wavering as he did.. Of course it was a tone that was mostly put on but, hey, he could be a total drama king if he wanted to be. He could easily play the guilt card and weasel his way into demanding the attention of others by tugging on their heart strings -- after all, he was a poor boy.. Was he not?

"But if we are to exchange stories - will you not tell me why you are without a home, how did you end up here? he would feign interest in this woman, get closer to her. Yes.. He was bored and he wanted a pretty little play thing and seeing as they were the only two here he would play his games with her. Poor, neglected Dragos , forced out of his home and away fom those that he 'loved'. Poor thing losing his throne and his place in momma and daddy's eyes. He wanted to throw up at the very idea of even pretending to be a hurt man that was desperate for love and affection but it was worth it for the fun he could have.. Yes, yes indeed.

Accalia
Female
Valkyrja Prospect
Wolf
© Kimber
3.25 years
9 Attached Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 03:37 PM by Accalia. Edited 1 time in total.)
Accalia

"Fine, but only for now." She answered to his question, her tone mixing with anger and confusion. She'd said it a bit more bitter then she had wanted it to be, but it didn't matter to her right now. She nodded to him, formally or at least tried to make it look formal. Accalia listened until he was done talking, then she raised a brow. Was this a trick?

"Hm, Fine. But don't double-cross me." Then he asked if he was to tell her she'd have to tell him why was she here - without a home? She just actually liked this place and came here often. She'd become fascinated with the trees here, and grew fond of the place. If she could be anywhere... It'd be in the northern lands, she called it home.

"Well, I'll tell you why I'm here, - this place is kind of like my home. Ever since I grew fond of trees - and nature." She paused, thinking of something else to say. "Now, why are you not in your 'homeland'?" Her golden eyes flickered around, looking for anything - or any emotion in his eyes, she couldn't find any trace of anything. Therefore, she had no reason not to believe him. Right?

OOC → OOC

Table by Silverfrost

Dragos
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Tiger
© Raton
6.00 years
Linked Accounts

"Fair enough" he said with a smile "but how could I double cross you? - No, never mind - let us not breach the subject any further." he said musingly

He listened closely to her words and it seemed to make since but hardly answered his question fully - oh well. His ears twitched forwards as she turned the question around to him and he gave a weary sigh and tilted his head upwards for effect "As fantastic as my story might sound it is all true.. I am the son of a king and queen in a distant land, I was an unloved child and given to nannies and the servents charge - they despised me and mistreated me in many ways. he began as he dropped his gaze to look at the woman.

"I was not allowed to play nor leave the castle and was forced to learn my books and keep my mind on studies at all times - I suppose the only upside was knowing that I was a prince and that one day I would be king and then I could rule the way that I saw was right - my children, if I were to be blessed with them, would be loved and treated with great care.. I had such visions for what I would accomplish but then the news came to me through some gossping maids and butlers.. My mother was pregnant again.

he fell silent after this and shook his head "As a child I hard saw my parents but after this news I had been granted the ability to go and see them to congragulate them on their child and when I did I was greeted with such venomous looks and sent away.. Days turned into weeks and then months and finally my sibling - a new baby boy, was born. OH! how my parents loved him, the cherished him as if he were their only child and as I grew older I began to slip away from the castle to find things to do and one day I heard that he would be king instead. My heart dropped and I felt misrable -why had I been kept, why hadn't they loved me? he continued - his voice dropping to a whisper as he spoke, misery tainting - bitterness swelling inside of his heart. Every word he spoke was the truth, every word - except the fact that he left out his womanizing ways as a teen and young adult.

"I remained hoping that they would change their minds and my brother, what a demon he was. He thought of ways to hurt himself and blame me and so I was chased away from the only place I knew and I lived my life going from one place to another - searching for a place that would want me, need me.. he gave a feigned shaky sigh "Finally I stumbled here. All I want in life is a gentle woman to love and care for, a family to raise and love.

Could he squeeze out a tear? Maybe. What would the loony wolf's reaction be? Dropping his eyes again he stared at his paws making himself look as miserable as he could.

Accalia
Female
Valkyrja Prospect
Wolf
© Kimber
3.25 years
9 Attached Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2021, 11:01 AM by Accalia. Edited 3 times in total.)
Accalia

Cali waited till he was almost done with his story, she wanted to snort and laugh. But she kind of felt bad for him, she realized: did he want something from her? Eh, but what does he want? She shed a tear, just to be dramatic, and acted like she was listening to every second of the story. She had really pawed at the grass and the dirt, so she did her saddest, most comforting voice, "... That sounds like a lot." Then she hoped he didn't know she was getting softer minute by minute. She didn't even want to know that, and she felt embarrassed that she was getting this soft. She had no reason to be mad, he wasn't deceiving her - was he? She didn't believe so, she had nothing against him either.

She actually started to doze off for a second during his story, she felt bad for him. She sniffed the air and stopped while looking at the sky, two golden eyes searched around his face. She pawed that the ground again but nervously. "You okay? I mean the last part* didn't make sense to me - but are you?" She settled down into a laying position, glancing at her ring every so often.

OOC → * meaning when he said Family till the end of that sentence OOC

Table by Silverfrost

Dragos
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Tiger
© Raton
6.00 years
Linked Accounts

"Time heals most wounds - or so the saying is. Yes, I am okay - I have come to terms with my situation and desire only to look forwards and not back at what could have been. he said in attempts to move her heart to feeling sympathy for him.

"As for the last part, to clarify it I mean I want to find a wife that I can care for - to protect, love and admire. Someone I can show that I can be something - even if I come off as a jerk. I want children to raise and love.. Though I suppose it is to prove to myself that I would never be like my parents. he said with a slight laugh "I can be a jerk, I know that but it is only because I haven't known anything but cruel treatment and even when I try to be nice my words come off as.. well haughty. Dragos mused as he turned his eyes to her. What was her take on the story, was she feeling sorry for him?

"Do you have any big dreams in life? What is it you desire most? he asked curiously - attempting to carry the conversation further.

OOC: its fun rping the drama king Dragos, xD excuse his behavoir :3

Accalia
Female
Valkyrja Prospect
Wolf
© Kimber
3.25 years
9 Attached Accounts

Accalia

Accalia nodded her head in agreement. "Great saying, I like it..." She smiled, sat back up, and just looked around. When she got tired of that she stared at her ring. It had something odd about it that made her do wonder about it, she looked up at the tiger again. She still could not tell whether he was joking with her or telling the truth.

Cali raised a brow as he clarified his words, his story felt like he knew nothing but pain. She dozed off now and then, she pretended she was listening. She lay back down to stare at her ring once more. Eventually, near the end of his discussion, she listened. I'm so sure that's why he's a jerk. She thought sarcastically, Accalia pawed at the grass and watched the leaves flow in the wind.

Then he addressed her to answer his question, she had been listening, but she was about to doze off. "Oh- Wha--?" She said stretching and sitting for the third time. She altered her position into a sit and kept a good posture. "Uh - I dunno, Maybe some real love. Someone real, someone to set my heart free... Y'know?" She shrugged, she guessed that was what she wanted. Someone real.

OOC → xD OOC

Table by Silverfrost

Dragos
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Tiger
© Raton
6.00 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2021, 07:03 PM by Dragos.)

Noting she was falling asleep, again, the male's lips curled into an annoyed snarl and rising to his paws he cast a look at his half eaten fish and then towards the woman "Foolish woman. he spat the words - his patience for the entire thing had been tried and he was far over it all.

His blue eyes raked over the woman's form "I have grown weary of this conversation and weary of your presence and therefore I will take my leave. Never before have I met such a disinteresting woman in my life -I also say, regardless of whether or not you are capable of taking care of yourself it is foolhardy to sleep in front of a strange man, is it not? again his lip curled but this time in disgust I do believe you have no class, he spat out the words and flicking his tail back and forth kicked at the fish so that it went sailing into a bush nearby "On top of your rudeness you have also ruined my dinner for I am past being hungry now. I bid you good day Madam.

With that the black and white male turned his back on her and began to stalk off with his tail tip twitching.

He had had enough.

-attempted exit-