Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 15
Dec. 3rd - Jan. 14th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Memorable & Terrifying

Arcturus
[played by Spirited_Away]

Exposed
[played by Akky]
Thread
Pitiful Excuses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome [Lokali] Wannabe
(Anything Welcome)

Raelynn
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Kimber
2.50 years
Height: 29in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 97lbs

[Lokali] Wannabe

Raelynn Saxe
If you want my future,
Forget my past
If you wanna get with me,
Better make it fast.

The she-wolf trotted into the woodlands with nothing but a straight expression on her face. She didn't like being snuck up on, she took a quick glance behind her before accidentally activating Devout. "Interesting..." She mused to herself. She needed to work on her magic, but she had no one to practice Telepathy on. If she had any other magic, she would have to wait and see.

A sigh escaped Raelynn's lips. Then smiled at a rock before trotting to it to take some moss. She decided to put the moss on the ground and lay there. As she bent down to lay Chameleon activated and she turned moss-green. She laughed then mused in french: "Je suppose que je suis vert?" Eyes of Olivine and Dark Sienna settled on the ground. She blinked sleepily but did not sleep.

OOC⟶ Translation - I guess I am green? OOC

Psychic: 0/2 | Cleric: 1/2 | Chameleon: 1/1
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together
We could be just fine.

Table by Silverfrost

Star
Female
Kamar-Taj Master
Tiger
© Lizzy
7.25 (11.25) years
Height: 38 in
AP: 250AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 380 lbs

RE: [Lokali] Wannabe

Star walked along the forests edge. Her paws for once touching the ground. Her unsheathed claws dug into the snow as she walked. The coldness seeping into her body as she glance around. She heard the sounds of lilting talking via her audition but she didn’t move closer.

Instead she let out a small sigh before moving away. She had a bit on her mind with worry for Alastor but she didn’t let it consume her. Instead she flicked her ears and continued her forwards movement. She’d make friends another day. She was just tired of everyone leaving her. So the time for talking wasn’t now. Plus she had to start her walk back home. The northern lands were once home but now her heart lay in the south.

-exit-

Lokali
Female
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Rage
2.25 years
Height: 30in
AP: 20AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 55lbs

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2022, 06:18 PM by Lokali. Edited 1 time in total.)
Lokali Rethe

Action. | “She Speaks.” | Magic

Lokali had yet again entered a new land. One that rumors called magic. Perhaps she could learn to wield it, like she had in her homeland. Though, that was a long shot, it was hope nonetheless. Blue gray fur weaved between an interesting array of trees. Every new land seemed to provide her with its own unique qualities. A voice reached her ears as she walked, eyes gravitating to the source. Several feet away laid what appeared to be a wolf, one that was surprisingly green, and speaking French.

Tilting her head slightly she blew out an amused puff of air. “Indeed you are very green.” She mused out loud, the green of the woman’s pelt like a combination of her own sage and emerald eyes. No way this wolf was naturally green…right? Was it dye? She’d heard of creatures making semi permanent coloring from natural materials like berries, grass and charcoal. Though, the woman supposed she was born naturally blueish grey, most certainly not a normal coloration for her species, so who was she to judge.
———
Fire: 0/5 | Anima: 0/5 | Electricity: 0/2 | Healing: 0/2 | Wings: 0/1 | Ascension: 0/1 | Smoke Trail: 0/1 | Legend Lore: ∞ | Venom Glads:

"Look down, you're talking to your highness. Can't see me, I'm the reason for your blindness."

OOC: ~

Raelynn
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Kimber
2.50 years
Height: 29in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 97lbs

Raelynn Saxe
If you want my future,
Forget my past
If you wanna get with me,
Better make it fast.

She noticed a tiger a bit away, after a bit they left. Suspicious. She rolled her eyes then heard a voice. Had the tiger come back? Probably not, she would have seen them. She got up to see the body of the voice, surprisingly, she wasn't green anymore. That confused her, but then again, she preferred to be white. The woman was slightly taller than her...and was blue-gray? She raised a brow, interesting. In this land she hadn't met anyone who understand her, well, she hadn't met anyone, yet.

"Hello, I am Raelynn Saxe, and you are?" She bravely took a step forward, just in case the woman was dangerous. She had to be careful and protective of herself. She didn't know why, it just seemed reasonable. Hmm, she wondered what past this woman had. Like her past was to a forest. For some reason, Lynnie loved to hear about knowledge. For one, including the festivals Devout had told her about.

OOC⟶ OOC

Psychic: 0/2 | Cleric: 1/2 | Chameleon: 1/1
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together
We could be just fine.

Table by Silverfrost

Lokali
Female
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Rage
2.25 years
Height: 30in
AP: 20AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 55lbs

Lokali Rethe

Action. | “She Speaks.” | Magic

A blink of her eyes and Just like that the stranger wasn’t green anymore. How peculiar. It must have been magic then, like the rumors said this land harbored. Eyes tracked the woman’s movements carefully as she stood and stepped forward. Irritation rippled through Lokali’s veins but she remained placid on the outside. Was this wolf trying to intimidate her? Who just stepped toward a stranger like that. Brushing it off for now she kept her head held high, watching with calculating curiosity. She’d given her name, so it was only polite that Lokali did the same, was it not?

“Lokali Rethe.” She answered, radar dish like ears flicking atop her head. Part of her wanted to turn and walk on, doubting that this wolf was even worth her time. Though, if she were to recreate her mothers kingdom, she’d need to at least give strangers a chance. Well, some strangers anyway. “Interesting Magic that was. Turning green like the moss.” She mused, her posture still straightened. She wouldn’t allowed this woman to feel like she had some sort of dominance over her.
———
Fire: 0/5 | Anima: 0/5 | Electricity: 0/2 | Healing: 0/2 | Wings: 0/1 | Ascension: 0/1 | Smoke Trail: 0/1 | Legend Lore: ∞ | Venom Glads:

"Look down, you're talking to your highness. Can't see me, I'm the reason for your blindness."

OOC: ~

Carina
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akky
4.25 (10) years
Height: 42in
AP: 84AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 397lbs

My last made me feel like I would never try again,
but when I saw you I felt something I never felt.

As always, there’d be no ignominy to befall the Malfoy’s crown, for a blueblood wore it proudly. A frosty, intricate lick of static emblazoned Carina’s spine, nimble fluent as untraceable transcended into action. Having completed the habitual patrols at home, the queen sought elsewhere for a lip of silence, tranquility. This was necessary on the anomalous occasion, should the opportunity arise. Evocation lounged at the prodigious woman’s influence and prowess, a stoic expression obscuring how she really felt, just as father does. An ear would flick, pastel robe ornamented by beauty, sublimity and proper grandeur –– it wasn’t in her nature to underhand it, of course. That, pray tell, was a blessing from Narcissa. Here, nobility was absolute. Skitter manifesting in ‘Rina’s steps, grey-blue eyes intumesced with a surge of imperial prominence, imploring that she wasn’t all lustiness and vanity. The woman took refuge in the hem’s of a mossy woodland, its picturesque, motley fungi both mutant and magnanimous; she didn’t expect company, though. A brow came up, labyrinthine and taut, but she paid no mind to them. So, she decided to abscond.

-Exit.-

Air 0/11 | Electricity 3/6 | Water 0/2.
Untraceable 1/1 | Nimble 0/1 | Echo 0/1 | Affliction 0/1.
Tracker ∞.

"Carina Speaks." | "Narcissa Speaks."
stock from Bernie Catterall

Wears a silver-woven bracelet with blue gemstones & a diamond headpiece.