Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year VIII
Oct. 17th - Nov. 30th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
Z/Sina

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Meeting Open Season

Grennian
Male
BlackHand King
Wolf
© Zuulokalhi
3.5 (3.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 169 lbs

Open Season

Grennian & Exposed

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you

Grennian lay spread-out below the shade of a large tree. He surveyed this clearing as a decent place to hold a very important meeting. Hopefully the shade will be enough for Graeme, as the man was on-to the fact that the pallid boy burnt in the sun. There was much on his mind. Firstly, the loss of his children. It effected him beyond what he expected. Next, the installation of Exposed as Queen. He'd forever worry about the intelligence of that choice. But, he had to think of it as extra security for the realm. Especially what he had planned today.

The colossal man slowly stood, his thoughts killed, if only for now. Then, he'd howl for the realm. Not just his own members, however. Anyone who wanted a piece of the Black Hand's bounty. A bounty that didn't appear to be happening. They needed to get their name out there. Make their purpose known. Perhaps this gathering will also assist in that.

OC: This is a Mandatory meeting for Black Hand members. Furthermore, for the rest of the Yava-summer (aka, until Oct 16) all who attempt to join will not be required to take the usual entry test. Grennian or Exposed can still deny them entry, but will be more lenient if they post to this meeting. Grennian will post again to start the meeting later.

Actions. | "Grennian." "Exposed." | 'Grennian.' 'Exposed.'

Graeme
Male
BlackHand Heir
Hyena
© Ailes
1.25 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 136/160lbs

RE: Open Season

Graeme Olev

There's nothing you can do, I'm gonna run all over you.

Old habits die hard. Graeme was learning that lesson fairly quickly as he fought back a yawn, eyes scrunching up at the force of it as his tail arched over his back in subtle excitement. Grennian's call prompted intrigue and sleep-laden legs carried the boy quickly (with many a stumble) to the location of the King. Crosshairs would blink as the skull-faced man came into sight, rosy lips tugging into a small smile as the hyena would take shelter 'neath the shaded tree. With none but them there, he saw no need to utilize telepathy. Maw would part to offer a greeting, paws seeking to carry the boy to rest upon his haunches beside Grennian on the wolf's right. The coolness of the shade was appreciated, though the boy was unaware of the reasons of Grennian's choice.

"Hey."

Shattered optics would then look upwards, scanning the horizon for other attendees. It pleased the Heir to know that he'd arrived first, though he had the inner fear that no one else would come. Like what had happened at Pyrth, where D'Artagnan never came to the meeting that Sachiko called. Where Fuli had been replaced by the false-queen. Where all of his siblings never showed up, where his father remained absent. All of them gone, all because he hadn't been worth it. But he was changing, slowly but surely, and Graeme even dared consider the fact that the very man he sat beside wouldn't leave him some day.

He was an heir now. He'd be a king someday.

Surely that was enough for some?

Action | Speech | Magic

Psychic - 0/3 | Kinetic - 0/2
Affliction - 0/1 | Medium ∞
Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Persuasive ∞

background from Miss-deviantE & image from Leo Li

Graeme can be a bit of a brat at times. Please understand that his actions and feelings are in no way a reflection of his roleplayer's own feelings. ^^

He wears a necklace composed of a silver chain and a pewter charm grasping an orange-brown gem. On the third toe of his right paw, the boy also possesses a plain black steel ring. Graeme's left ear is decorated with two simple silver metal earrings resembling rings. They are an inch in diameter and about three tenths of an inch thick.

Aryn
Female
Blackhand Blade
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.00 years
Height: 38
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

Yes she had heard the call. Did she take her time getting there? Hell yes, it wasn’t like she was in any rush. As far as she was concerned she had all the time in the world. A smile remained plastered to her face as she crossed over to the Blackhand Territory. She diddle dallied till she came across both Grennian and Graeme, how nice. The heir was sitting next to the king. Instead, she smiled, not kindly oh no not at all but something with another meaning. She sat down a few feet in front of him and attempted to meet Gren’s eyes. ”My King.” She didn’t know his name or anything. She had never actually been told it. Maybe in this Meeting she would be told.

Gabriel
Male
Rogue
Mandrill
© Ailes
4 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 55 lbs

Gabriel

Normally, Gabriel avoided social interaction. It wasn't his forte, nor was it something he appreciated much anymore. Interaction meant connections. Connections meant heartache. It really just made everything a mess that he didn't want to have to deal with later. Yet, Gabriel was also no moron. Indeed, he considered himself rather intelligent. So, when the call that invited rogues within the claimed borders filled the air the man paused with lips pursed in consideration. On one hand, he could probably find a base of operations in order to settle down and get back to what he used to do.

To be who he was once more.

But on the other, hadn't Gabe left Harigana to become a different man? The Southern tribe was behind him now, along with all of the pointless wars and his family. The pull of fond memories unlocked, however, was enough to sway the antisocial being and he gave a disgruntled huff as he turned to cross the borders cautiously. The scent of the realm he was now technically intruding upon was dedicated to his eidetic memory alongside the sound of the call. Rough hands and feet would carry him leisurely over and under arching roots and spidered branches, emerald eyes too keen on what was ahead to notice green-paw being used. Barely blooming daffodils sprouted in his wake, surprisingly more consistent than the last time it'd been used.

Tremorsense, however, didn't go unnoticed. It caused a falter in his stride, but Gabriel was quick to adjust and use it to his advantage more than anything. When it faded, Gabe was surprised to find himself disappointed at the loss of the sense. The soft feeling was shoved aside almost immediately, however, and heavy brows furrowed in displeasure at himself before his expression smoothed as he finally arrived. Investigator allowed him to notice the slightest furrow of the hyena's brow and the smallest narrowing of his eyes* as the female greeted one creature in particular. As if jealous, he mused. From that observation alone, the man figured that the skull-faced man was the King she was speaking to... or there was something else going on in their relationships.

For now, he'd go with the safest option instead of trying to analyze their relationships with one another. It wasn't his business, nor did the man care to make it his business. Again, interaction led to connections. Connections led to heartbreak. Silence was offered towards them, false confidence seeking to be displayed in his body language as he'd take a seat around seven feet from the trio, facing the skull-faced man. Identify would activate upon a quick glance at the wolf's necklace, giving him the inkling of a feeling that it was magical.

Not that Gabriel listened to such an inkling. Magic?

Impossible.

Actions. | "Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

Earth - 1/2 | Plant - 1/2
Identify - 1/1 | Classify - 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Investigator ∞

OC: PPed Graeme since he's my own character. ^^

Clayton
Mandrill stock - Chris Smith. Coding & manipulation - Ailes.

Exposed
Female
BlackHand Queen
Wolf
© Akradr
4.5 (5) years
Height: 38in
AP: 19AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

Exposed & Grennian

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you

The queen wasn’t one to forget what debts had yet to be paid.

Lebraid was a cold and cruel bitch, getting what she wanted by any means necessary, even if it meant agreeing to something she did not like. That, unfortunately, was the outcome of the oreg king’s decisions; little did they know that she would be the one to see it all fail. Why, it would be used to her advantage. The woman’s over-extended canines slimmed past her unhinged jaw, discoloured and wet -- they will fall, whether it be painless or not -- perhaps skinning would be the easiest solution, but she chose otherwise for now. Yes, the wolf was going to make it a slow process to come out on top, bathing in glory and rule –– manipulating the daft cunt was only a small investment in comparison to her unspoken intentions. They certainly hadn’t comprehended what the woman was capable of, but oh, they were going to learn.

It wouldn’t be long before she rose above them all in power and province, dismembering the failures and those who sought to disobey.

Simple, was it not?

A snarl salivated in dry gargles, crisp and worn by the darkness of what she cannot unveil. What transpired previously will not be forgotten, and that was a dahm promise. The king will learn of Lebraid’s desires at a time most necessary, and if they so choose to revoke it, their life will be no more. An ear would flick, hearing the summons via auditions active valve; those white, emotionless eyes maneuvered atone the humid flora, radar providing minimal understanding of its design. As if it mattered, however. Coming forward, ragged breaths lurched amidst the silence of the BlackHand’s pathetic crowd -- was this all he had? Despite being unable to see, that did not mean she couldn’t count in the blurred visualization of radar’s tug, “This better be important, or else you will not like what happens for wasting my time.” Churnt, craggy tones attempted to wallow in Grennian’s mind by the use of telepathy, should it work. That will be their only warning. Lebraid did not speak, shortly taking a seat by the oreg king’s left, ashen hackles dancing in dominance and intimidation as saliva strung on each tooth. Whatever the case, they’ll come to know what submission means by the law of a psychotic, bowing in mercy.

Psychic 1/15 | Bardic 0/15.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 0/1 | Audition ∞ | Radar ∞ | Endurance ∞.

Actions. | "Grennian." & "Exposed." | Magic.

Exposed is cold, calculating, disturbed & psychotic.
"Vacancy Spears Those White Rooms."

Grennian
Male
BlackHand King
Wolf
© Zuulokalhi
3.5 (3.75) years
Height: 40 in
Linked Accounts

Weight: 169 lbs

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 08:59 PM by Grennian. Edited 1 time in total.)

Grennian & Exposed

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you

The few familiar faces showed. All tested and ready to serve. It pleased him. The presence of the colorful monkey did not go unnoticed. His intrusion could be forgiven; on this day only. Perhaps morbid curiousity brought him here. If not, he'd might just enter the Black Hand one way or another anyway.

Exposed was the last to show. She was as vibrant as ever. His eyes narrowed upon her--knowing, at least in his experience with her, that she had no way of seeing it and taking offense. Hackles rose on the back of his neck at the words she thrust into his head. The temptation to respond with his own scathing retort was strong, but he held it back. No, Grennian needn't cause a spectacle at the realm's first meeting. This wasn't Julianna. Thus, Exposed could be ignored. He'd only attempt to subdue her with magic as he had tried before. However, it wasn't a Charm that tried to calm the woman's feelings towards him, but a first-use of Allure. Unknown feelings of lust might accompany the unwillingness to fight, though its intensity and effectiveness would remain to be seen.

Grennian gave a smirk to his protegé next to him before stepping forward. "Greetings." Began his thundering voice, assisted by Amplify, "As you know, I am King Grennian. And this is the Black Hand. Allow me to formally introduce you to my son and heir Graeme," His head turned again to him, fondness in his normally-stoic face, then he nodded at Exposed. Honestly, anything more would probably set her off, "And your new queen, Exposed.

"This meeting is addressed not only to our members, but to any that wish to join. For the rest of the season, the normal test required to join will not be required for those interested. Furthermore, I call upon any who wish to use our services to come and hire us at their leisure. All possible contracts must be approved by royalty first, and payment received."
What else did he need to talk about? Hm. "Promotion is possible for loyalty, respect, and finesse. Our council of our best members is known as the Glaive. Any positions below this are known as Blades--but can be divided into specific ranks as necessary. In particular--Agents and Healers. All Blades are expected to act as knight, agent, and spy altogether. Non-ranking Residents are called such separately, obviously." He paused, observing his small assembly's expressions.

"We are a young realm. You are encouraged to give those at our borders the option to join, or use our services in order to grow bigger. A friendly chat is not the reason for having borders though. You must still protect them and kill or enslave any who cross them." Now, for something he might regret. Grayed head of grave turned to Exposed, "Anything to add, Queen?"

OC: Reminder- No posting order.

Actions. | "Grennian." "Exposed." | 'Grennian.' 'Exposed.'

Gabriel
Male
Rogue
Mandrill
© Ailes
4 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 55 lbs

Gabriel

Only one other arrived, prompting the gentle raise of Gabe's brow as he took in the small group. He'd little time to ponder the matter as the male, whom he assumed to be King, began to speak. His eidetic memory stored every tidbit of information away, emerald hues flickering to the albinistic child's face as he (with the aide of investigator) took in the slight hitch of breath and the way he turned his head ever so slightly to the left at the announcement of their relations. Yet another boy adopted, Gabriel assumed bemusedly. Yet this declaration had seemed to catch the child off guard for reasons unknown to the mandrill. And, if Gabriel was being honest, he wasn't interested in learning those reasons.

It was best to stay unattached and uninvolved.

Instead, as the wolf finished his speech, Gabriel would begrudgingly speak up. It was far out of his comfort zone, but traveling into claimed territory was also uncomfortable. At this point, he presumed everything about this was going to be uncomfortable to him. That was simply the relationship between him and social interaction on any level. But, he'd put himself into this mess. Now it was far too late to turn back, despite what he might fleetingly wish.

Lips would peel in a "grin," seeking to offer some semblance of friendliness as gruff tones sought the skull-faced man's attention.

"Have you need of a healer or craftsman? If so, I've services to offer in return for shelter and protection."

Actions. | "Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

Earth - 1/2 | Plant - 1/2
Identify - 1/1 | Classify - 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Investigator ∞

OC: PPed Graeme since he's my own character. ^^

Clayton
Mandrill stock - Chris Smith. Coding & manipulation - Ailes.

Gabriel can be an incredibly grumpy and unpleasant individual. ^^
Please note that his thoughts, emotions, and actions do not reflect his roleplayer's in any way! <3