Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year VIII
Oct. 17th - Nov. 30th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
Z/Sina

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Flying High

Misha
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Spirited_Away
3.00 years
Height: 22
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 2

Flying High

Misha soared through the sky. Dipping and diving in order to get that rush he always loved. Even if it may not look like it, he was having fun. Monotone face allowed a small smile as he continued to do so. The wind flowing through his ears and hitting his face, it was all amazing. It was the feeling of being free forever and ever now. Diamond blues altered to the ground below him and he couldn’t help but get a little closer. It was a beautiful place, a cove. Trees and shelter but dangerous cliffs. Nevertheless, it looked like it would suit his home very well if he were to be able to make it. All of his wants and dreams were coming true and this was just the very beginning of it. His rise to power, everybody would see it and they would come to join him.

Yes, that was exactly how it would play out in his mind. Coming farther down to land in one of the peculiar trees, he examined the surroundings. Gorgeous? Yes. Could someone live here? Yes. It was all going accordingly, he would soon be a King to his very own realm. Or that’s what he hoped to have happen.
He Flies. | "He Talks." | He thinks.

Skadi
Female
Rogue
Other bird
© CloudyNight
1.50 years
Height: 16 in (L)
AP: 142AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 1.5 lbs

RE: Flying High

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 05:25 PM by Skadi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Skadi-Okolnir
“I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.”

Skadi's head has been pretty overwhelmed these days. She didn't know what would be of her in the future. She was young, having a whole life upon her eyes. But that didn't mind that for her finding a purpose should be done late. She wanted to find it as fast as she could. But she was more than aware that pushing the destiny wasn't wise. If she does rush that much, she could end up in the wrong place for the hurry of finding her path. She knew she had to be patient and take things calmly. But she felt anxious to find out what would be her faith. She wanted to become someone people on these lands would respect, someone not known for only a new, but for actions and possible mark on the history. She wanted for Skadi Okolnir to be known wherever she went. More than fame, she wanted to be a figure of strength, confidence, and value.

But being less than two years old, she was a bit far from her goal. She firstly would need to grow more and cultivate more experiences. Experiences that could help her grow as a person. So that day she was merely flying across the coastline using the currents to fly smoothly. To finally landing on a rock that perked from the sand.

text. "speech."

Flickr

Misha
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Spirited_Away
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Movement caught his eyes and he looked over to see what it was. Diamond blue eyes strained but soon they focused on the falcon that the owl had hostaged. Maybe he could offer her a better life and such? His usually robotic face perked up a little bit as he altered his position and cried out to her. The message ’Hey!’ Simple, he knows but his skills in socialization were a bit rusty. Wings spread and he dipped forward to glide down and hopefully landed about 5 or 6 feet away from her. What did he say now? Honestly, he hadn’t a clue! ”Uhm, erm, hello... kid. I’m sorry about what that owl did to you and how I treated you that day.”

If she even remembered him, he felt so stupid right now even talking to her. ”I am going to be creating a realm called FreeWill. I want you to join me and-” and what? He didn’t actually know what to say right now. “And you can have free reign and if you wish, I can help train you for either the Duchess or Baroness position. Another perk is having backup if you ever need it.” A lot to offer yes, but he needed her to follow him. It was all about bargaining right? He didn’t know.

Skadi
Female
Rogue
Other bird
© CloudyNight
1.50 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 07:27 PM by Skadi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Skadi-Okolnir
“I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.”

Skadi observed the extension of the coastline. Well, this wasn't the first time she met the ocean. She, in fact, has done that sometimes while she traveled, for her the sea was a beautiful place to observe. Full of mystery and unknown creatures and qualities. But she never felt interested in seeing it closer. She was afraid of falling between the waves and drown. She was made for the air but not for swimming. Leaving that aside, she closed her eyes for a bit of time feeling the oceanic wind covering her body. It was cool but not too much.

As she reopened her bi-colored eyes. She saw someone she couldn't remember too well. But then she remembered she saw him on the forest was against her will she was brought by Gilden. She also made the memory of him telling them to leave just because they had plans there. But why was him here? She did not know, but she saw how he landed not too far. She was about to leave but as he started talking. She went curiously about whatever he would say. Well, the first words of the man reflected apology about what Gilden did and about their way of speaking. Well compared to the owl, this man didn't do anything bad at her. So she could maybe trust a bit more. But still, she wouldn't trust them that fast. "It is fine I guess. I am sorry too for reacting the way I did. I know I have to control my behavior." She apologized bowing her head a bit. Then they offered her something she couldn't understand at first but then she kinda got it. "What is a Duchess? Sorry I am new to these things about Realms." She admitted looking at them.

text. "speech."

Flickr

Misha
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Spirited_Away
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Misha didn’t know what to feel right now. He was quite honestly new to feelings. He thought of Dean and he felt this weird feeling in his gut, he thought of Sam and he felt a weird want to never let anyone harm him. It came to others, like Lucifer and them and he felt so much blood red anger. It was quite odd in his opinion, normally he was apathetic, very apathetic in fact. Why was he feeling now? Skadi’s word popped him back into reality and his diamond blues stared at her, unblinking. She apologized for reacting the way she did and he nodded. ”Fine- Yeah- it is.”

The stumbling over his words made him inwardly want to cringe but he had no idea why. His skills in talking even were rusty, how would he ever be able to lead? Doubt flooded over him but he brushed off the feeling. Misha knew this was no time to be talking about things like that. She asked what a Duchess was and said that she was new to the realm thing. That was understandable. ”A Duchess is a Council position, the Council is basically the leaders helpers almost but not quite. If you were to agree, you would basically be my right hand. You would invite creatures to the realm, claim children who do not have a realm or parents in sight and bring them to safety here, guard the borders and protect citizens, steal slaves to bring them into freedom here, teach children, if there are no heirs then the Duke and or Duchess take the spot of Queen or King if either disappear or go on absence. However, when you turn two if you seem ready for the rank will you receive it.”

Misha was proud of all he said. He said it all without falter or a stutter. How weird that was when just moments before he was stuttering. Blinking once, he shook it off once again.

Skadi
Female
Rogue
Other bird
© CloudyNight
1.50 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 07:32 PM by Skadi. Edited 2 times in total.)

Skadi-Okolnir

Skadi started to relax her muscles as it seemed this person wasn't here to bring harm at her. Or at least she saw that as of now. They seemed way more interesting than Gilden. That owl would be for sure someone she wouldn't like to cross paths with ever again. Better be with death than ever see him again. What he did, would never be forgiven.

But this guys seemed to be different but as she hasn't seen him more than two times, she still has kinda untrust in them. Only time would tell if they would be worthy of her trust. But as of now, she would carry things without rush. "Hm." She sighed of just tiredness no anything bad. But her attention switched back at the man. As they started telling what a dutchess and council was. In theory, she would be his right hand. And if they ever disappear or leaves she or any other would be taking the throne. Well, she wasn't interested in leadership just yet. She lacked with experience and age. But they said that once she turns two, she could take the dutchess position. That was fair for her. As long as she would be free will and not to be forced. "Alright. But you'll have to train me. Not only for fights but also how to get to people." She said calmly.

'Hm, this is turning a bit exciting. But I must remain calm. I just hope this would turn alright.' She thought as looks away. She felt this as a good opportunity to be a bit closer to her final goal. Of being remembered for ages. She wanted to leave her path in history. And probably this would be the start of the road to get what she desired. "My name is Skadi-Okolnir. How should I call you?" She wanted to know the name of the person she would be with now.

text. "speech."

Flickr

Misha
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Spirited_Away
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

After he finished speaking too, he needed to breathe. Boy he never spoke that much in his life time. Only ever that much in 4 Days put together. Eyebrows furrowing in silent contemplation as she said that she would need training. Of course, that he could help with and if they ever found Sam and Dean, than Sam could also help. Of course the taller one would make a great Duke or Baron. Dean would make an amazing Warrior, he had to admit. Both were better in different fields but together they were great at everything. They defeated multiple enemies together and they even named themselves Team Free Will. It felt like a punch to the heart at the memory of them. Closing his eyes for a few seconds he listened to the next words she spoke.

Introducing her as Skadi-Okolnir and asked who she should call him. Offering a small half smile, he spoke. ”Uh... Misha Novak, if you want you can call me- uh... Shae for short.” Misha couldn’t remember it off the top of his head but he remembered vaguely working alongside a female once. She always called him Clarence, maybe that could be a code name? Yes, that’s exactly what it could be. ”Soon-... I will call and uh where I call from you can come to. There, FreeWill will be created and I will have my realm and you will have your safe place.” Sounded like a plan. ”I was thinking about this place for a home... uh, What do you think?”

He Stutters. | "Uh, What Are You Looking At?" | Is There Something On Me?

Misha has an undead follower who is a Yellow Cardinal named Kítrinos which translates to Yellow in Greek. (Earned Here)

Skadi
Female
Rogue
Other bird
© CloudyNight
1.50 years
Linked Accounts

Skadi-Okolnir

She patiently heard the man's name. Misha or Shae as the way they said was called as a nickname. Well, she wasn't used to nicknames so she would call him Misha. As calling names to others wasn't something she would do. And if he was going to be king in the future she would have to address him politely. Or that was what she thought about kings or queens. But leaving that to a side, he told her about the realm he was planning to create. Free Will would be its name. "I see." They asked about if this place would be okay for that. She thought for a while the answer she would drop next.

"Well, it depends on what would be the realm for. I mean, that if you are planning to have a certain type of kingdom you should look for a place that could fit the purpose. Also, you should consider if the place would offer a good protection to the members. A place with natural defenses like mountains or clifts. Also if the place itself wouldn't represent a big danger for its residents." Stops to gain air. "Well, as I told you before. I don't have experience. What I just told you, was something that came to my mind. But doesn't mean it is a good idea. It is your realm afterward. The final desition should be made by you. But again consider a place that could fit with your purposes, safe and comfortable. " Ends with her speech waiting for his response.

text. "speech."

Flickr

Misha
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Spirited_Away
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

She seemed to understand for that he nodded his head. This was pleasing, it was all coming together exactly as he planned. Or how it was planned in his head. Glancing around, he studied everything. Cliffs, may be dangerous but he knew his members would be smart enough to not go near them. The Cove was gorgeous and there was shelter and trees around. Once again, quite handy in times of need. Skadi then began to speak about how this land would be good for the realm and how it wouldn’t be. She first went on how the realm would be good for, would offer good protection, wouldn’t be a danger for its residents, and then said the final decision was of course his.

Misha also gained air to follow her and continue talking. ”Of course. The realm would be a place for those who need freedom and act, we hunt and take down criminals. Here I believe would be a good place, it has cliffs and a cove that could shelter its residents that isn’t near the cliffs. Anyways, I think the residents would be smart enough to stay away from them. I think this place will be for FreeWill. It’s nice and safe, or so I think. Thank you, Skadi. You are already doing great. Would you like to fly with me? He smiled and attempted to began to fly about the area when he noticed something in a tree nearer to the ground. The weird glint caught his eye and he flew down.

Attempting to land there and examine it. A necklace of some sort? It looked like it would fit him, so he would take it. If anyone claimed it as theirs he would give it back. But finders keepers right? Misha grabbed the necklace in his beak and attempted to wiggle it around his neck. That symbol looked familiar but he just couldn’t place it, then Misha would attempt to gain air and return to Skadi. Hopefully, she had no qualms about what he just did. It was then Swarm accidentally attempted to activate on her, 2 or 3 shadows that looked like small finches would attempt to swarm in her face. However, due to its very first use would only last a few seconds, 5 at tops.

He Stutters. | "Uh, What Are You Looking At?" | Is There Something On Me?
OC: Using Elemental Jewelry from Unused items, containing Earth Magic. Looks kind of like This

Skadi
Female
Rogue
Other bird
© CloudyNight
1.50 years
Linked Accounts

Skadi-Okolnir

The falconess just remained in silence. Observing each feature she could notice. She felt weird as never got so much interest in a guy. She was normally reserved and individualist. For her, a child could be dying, and if she sees her life in risk she would rather escape than saving them. Yes, it may sound cruel, but it was how she grew up. She never was taught the values of kindness, hospitality, and love. If she stays with someone, it would likely be because she felt she would be protected and win. But this time, she felt different. She felt her life could be of more use if she gets to stick with the other bird who started to speak.

He talked about her opinion. Telling the reasons why this place should be the one for his realm to be in. Freewill seemed to be its name. She wondered why that name. But she didn't have to wait long, for Misha itself to give the answer. "I see. And I really hope to be of use to you." She finally said as looks away.

Bi-colored eyes scanned the area. Then Misha´s next question made her return her attention to them. "Of course. Let's fly a bit." She said as opens her wings. With a quick wing flat sets herself to the air and from there waits for Misha.

text. "speech."

Flickr