Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 10
Dec. 1st - Jan. 19th



Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Caelan
[played by Amelia]
Thread
We Could be Immortals

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!


All Welcome Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]









Aurelius

Unregistered
©
years
Height:
 
Weight:

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]


Aurelius Dame-Fritjov

Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die

Aurelius had been pacing through the divine lands but some hours past, so it took him little time to arrive to the spot many gathered in. He had heard the avatar’s summons, yes, but it was the commotion that drawled forth his curiosity. So, as he flew by via ascension, he took the opportunity to dive down towards the fields. Eyes of dual hues scanned the faces of all present – those who had made their presence clear. Many were the faces he recognize, but he cared little about greeting all. Instead, he simply sat and watched all from a certain distance. Some might had sotted him by then, but he cared little. He wasn’t trying to hide or anything. His intentions with staying and helping were scarce, but now that he was here, it’d make little sense for him to leave. With rears lowered, the man would then allow himself to sit. This was interesting enough already, so why not give it a shot? Only time would tell.

"Talk here."
Mathias Appel








Reply










Cothurnus
Female
Verja Knight
Wolf
© Akradr
5 (10) years
Height: 38in
Posts: 201
AP: 43.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 138lbs

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]

Cothurnus Rose
My Punches Hurt More.


Cothurnus Rose did whatever is it she bloody well pleased -- the aftermath of the war wasn’t all too inspiring, and she certainly didn’t appreciate the lack of innovation from those who sought otherwise on giving the cunts what they deserved.

Justice must be served, right? A face full of fire and chaos?

Yeah, that’s exactly what she intended to do, but that didn’t go as fuckin’ planned, either. Of course, Cothurnus’ desires might’ve proven otherwise about what was best, though that was practically laughable. A scoff protruded from velveteen-lips, bonemeal white and silver flecked horns spiraling into the atmosphere above; a downpour of sunlight drowned the earth, bearing heat and humidity. However, it was then did a voice trespass into the knight’s mind, speaking of an adventure and a means to appease the god’s. Right, as if that ever went over well –– Litar clearly didn’t understand her at all, presumably –– cursed to speak only once, profanities were still off the books. Oh, it was showtime. Arrogant and self-righteous, she couldn’t care less about the consequences, because that green-horned bastard had already taken the bullets from a once loaded gun. Oceanic-maroons narrowed in contemplation, a sea of green sweeping the field as she approached the dallying crowd, ears flicking at the words of a child. My, how bold of them, “Ain’t anybody ever tell you what happens when you speak down to a god?” It wasn’t so much a threat as it was a warning, amusement now rolling from the wolf’s tongue like slick honey, prodding by any means necessary. Well, how else was she to find a little fun? She knew exactly what the avatars were capable of, and yet, she continued to poke the bear. Tremorsense pulled into ignition, ashen hackles dancing in dominance; she’d been on such a summons before, so what was so important this time? Petal lost a stem? She sat in silence, daring the boy to bite back.



Electricity 0/15 | Fire 0/12 | Earth 1/2 | Plasma Ball 0/1 | Sheen 0/1 | Meteor Shower 0/1 | Shift 0/1 | Chameleon 0/1 | Spider 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Echo 0/1 | Investigator ∞.

Action. | "Speech." | Magic.






Possesses a set of spiralling horns, adorns a second set of small ribbed horns, holds a third set of small horns & wears a red ring with black gemstones.


Reply










The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
Posts: 683
AP: 356AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]


Many came, most of which she’d seen before –– Maata’s expression was that of concern, though it held a bail of stoic attributes nonetheless. Teal-gold’s contoured the divine, veils of kinetic particles whirling around the goddess’ existence like translucent bubbles; however, it was then did the words of a boy bellow in what can only be described as an act of boldness. She simply laughed, dismissing their hardiness. “Unless you’re experiencing hallucinations,” Words slewed in soft humor, ears flicking at those who sought to aid Mother Earth in this quest for completion, “Your bravery is appreciated, my children. There is an animus necromancer that is using ancient fossils to skinwalk, and not under any means of benevolent behaviour. They must be stopped, because their tyranny across Yavania cannot go on any longer -- should these ruins not be found, your world may never be the same.” She couldn’t stress its importance enough, unfortunately. But of course, their mission wouldn’t end without a reward; a brow came up, expecting them to oblige and take great priority on Mother Earth’s request.

Maata would ensure it for those that chose to continue, “Head west –– there you will find a village.” Once spoken, the serval would disappear back into the immortal realm, a pool of sunlit dazzles fizzling in the avatar’s path.

She walks. | "She talks."
He walks. | "He talks."



New characters have until the 28th of October to join.

QUEST DOs & DON'Ts


Do
  • Post as you need! There is NO posting order in this thread. Post when you need to in order to advance the quest.
  • Post as MUCH as you need. For the quest, the posting min is 7 sentences INCLUDING dialogue. Please keep in mind that if you post only 7 sentences, they will not count for the Posting Contest, but they also won't disqualify you from the contest.
  • Underline important parts of your posts, such as interactions with your environment. Example: looking for something.
  • Have fun!

Do NOT
  • Assume anything about your surroundings. If you want to know what you see/hear/smell, post your character investigating as necessary. The Game Master (GM) will respond as needed to tell you what, if anything, you've found.
  • Post more again you post trying to investigate your surroundings. WAIT for the GM to post and reply!







Reply










Cothurnus
Female
Verja Knight
Wolf
© Akradr
5 (10) years
Height: 38in
Posts: 201
AP: 43.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 138lbs

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]

Cothurnus Rose
My Punches Hurt More.


So, they were up against a malevolent necromancer who uses bones to skinwalk? The fuck did they mean by that?

Oh, talk about a shitstorm.

Cothurnus’ brows rose like a bruised bell, uncertain as to what they meant, but it didn’t sound pleasant –– for all she knew, this motherfucker could be jumpin’ bodies from beneath the flesh –– yeah, right. What, exactly, did they even mean? She might’ve considered it a sack of baloney if she hadn’t already encountered spirits and undead reanimations, swoopin’ in from the underworld. How bad could this really be? Dual-toned hackles dances in dominance, bonemeal white and silver flecked horns spiraling into the atmosphere above -- the boy did not speak, but no matter, because the bullet train was far from its destination. The knight had a tongue like a loaded gun, “This outta’ be good.” Sarcasm laced every crevice and curve of the woman's mouth, torn by an acidic leather and stitched crochet. She didn’t make much sense of the situation, however if rewards were involved, then so be it; the wolf wasn’t much for adventures or quests, but it wasn’t as if she had anything better to do. As if Jahi Diallo-Dame fancied in that little escapade of entertainment anymore. Chameleon wailed over Cothurnus’ existence, drowning her in a pail of white and suave red –– eyes fell over the bed of green in arrogance, irritation, maneuvering west in search of this ‘village’. Whatever the case, she wasn’t gonna’ fail. These supposed fossil must be important, and she was going to make sure that they didn’t have all fun; hey, now that’s just simply unfair. The woman didn’t care if the others chose to follow or not, either.



Electricity 0/15 | Fire 0/12 | Earth 1/2 | Plasma Ball 0/1 | Sheen 0/1 | Meteor Shower 0/1 | Shift 0/1 | Chameleon 1/1 | Spider 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Echo 0/1 | Investigator ∞.

Action. | "Speech." | Magic.








Reply










Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6.25) years
Height: 26in
Posts: 196
AP: 7.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90lbs

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]

Fuli Olev


More seemed to come after her. Fuli paid them no mind, but rather she remained focused on the serval. The horned wolf spoke of the serval being a god. A god? Whoa, the cougar didn't believe she'd ever seen a god up close and in person. It only made her all the more interested. As the Avatar spoke the woman would feel herself slowly nod. Okay, so it was up to her and these other creatures to save Yavania? Um, okay. Fuli didn't really believe that she could be of any use but she was willing to try her hardest. Who knows, maybe if she went home to Amari saying she helped to save this land then maybe the aardwolf would be proud of her. That alone was enough to fill the scarred cougar with determination.

The woman quickly ran the information she had through her head. A skinwalker who uses fossils. What did that even mean? But, ah, never mind that bit. The only other thing she knew was that she and the others had to get back these fossils.

Head west –– there you will find a village.

West, okay. She could do that. Fuli would get up as the horned wolf went in the direction she assumed was west. With a slight nod and a few words of encouragement mumbled to herself she, too, would aim to follow the canine west to find this mysterious 'viliage'. This could be fun, right? Maybe, she didn't know. But she couldn't go around doubting herself. At least not now. She had a world to save and a mother to make proud.


Metal 0/2 | Psychic 0/2 | Fire 0/2 | Chameleon 0/1 | Mask 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Lucky /∞

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Priscilla Du Preez







Reply










Chastity
Female
Rogue
Other mammal
© CloudyNight
3.75 years
Height: 48
Posts: 87
AP: 0AP
Weight: 295

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 08:18 AM by Chastity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Chastity


Your thoughts shape your vision.
See what you choose to see.

Many others showed up and she listened to where they all were via Audition, she didn’t focus on Radar too much because she didn’t want to get a headache. Ignorance fell from a boys lips but she still said none. Th avatar began to speak and she nodded her head. Chastity was here of course to help in anyway possible. The elk wasn’t sure how she would help with taking down a Necromancer. Truly, all she could do was kick it or something like that. She shook her head and would not allow that to get her down. So she began to head West, the direction two others were heading too (Fuli & Cothurnus) Hopefully, they could find these bones and destroy them or something like that. Chastity wasn’t too up for taking on magic wielded but she would do her best to aid Mother Earth. Her nerves began to creep in and she became a little nervous. That wasn’t good. No, not at all.

Action | Speech | Magic | Unique Powers | Feats

Ronald Woan







Reply










Cicero
Male
Rogue
Coyote
© Zuulokalhi
3.25 years
Height: 24 in
Posts: 13
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]

Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother

Many animals poured in. It was facinating, yet also daunting. As far as the coyote could tell, they hadn't seen him yet. Some spoke of gods. 'Blasphemy! Heresy! The only god Cicero knows is Sithis!' He, of course, kept this to himself. There was no need to step on anyone's toes. Not... yet. The serval woman suddenly spoke, telling them of a great evil they were here to vanquish. He'd remain squished down, but would Stealthily follow those leaving for the west. Oh but Cicero would be keeping his guard up.

Actions. | "Speech." | 'Thoughts.'
Coyote (Oscar Sutton) | Skull (galianogangster) | Overlay (glassthroughskin) | Font (D-V)







Reply










Skadi

Unregistered
©
years
Height:
 
Weight:

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]

“I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.”

Skadi patiently observed as a AWD came too. That AWD, seemed familiar to her, oh yea that was the dog she saw a couple of times in the last but well he wasn't if her interest anymore. She felt she didn't need them as she felt comfortable with Misha.

Leaving that to a side, bicolored eyes attempted to observe the weird serval that was now giving instructions about what had to be done in this fine day. They told about a animus that was causing issues across Yavania. In that moment she still didn't knkw what was Yavania. But well that wasn't the matter to fix as of now. They said they'll have to head west to find a village. ' Alright.' She thought as observes as the other animals started to head toward the said direction.

Spreads her wings and giving some wing flaps Attempts to follow the rest , flaying west in order to find the village. Her first big adventure! Of course she was excited. Flies quickly to try to don't get behind.


text. "speech." power. element.
Flickr








Reply










Akuma
Male
Havok Slave
Wolf
© Tae
1.75 years
Height: 37 in
Posts: 35
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 144 lbs

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 03:43 PM by Akradr. Edited 1 time in total.)

Rated M for Mature Language


His words, apparently, weren't appreciated by those around him. However, their scoldings fell on deaf ears. He had his entire focus upon the feline. Her heterchromic eyes mesmorized him and he couldn't turn his gaze away. His own cyan orbs stared into hers, and for a moment he felt lost within himself. His demons were at bay and his worries were no more. Her laughter is what snapped him to reality, it was a gentle yet powerful sound that seemed to take his breath away. His heart crawled into his throat and he took a single step back.

"Head west –– there you will find a village.”

Her words rung like church bells in his ears and he watched as the being practically disintegrated into dazzling dust. He blinked a few times before her words officially registered in his mind. A necromancer? What was this land? A child's horror story? He had no reason to help the creatures-- or supposed deity's --of this land. However, he honestly had nothing else to do. So, with a dazed expression, he would head west in the same direction of the other creatures. He honestly had no idea what he was doing and why. However, he continued to walk, holding the word of the feline creature close.







Reply










Aurelius

Unregistered
©
years
Height:
 
Weight:

RE: Relics Of Our Past [Quest 10]



'Cause this house of mine stands strong
Oblivious to the words and complaints shared from therein the group; acidic-sapphires rested upon the avatar only. So, when she told them to head west, the man would fail to hesitate. Ascension granted wings carried him away from the ground as he took the skies, trying to follow the group west from above. They were meant to find a village, and a mage with the worst of intentions that hid within. Though actually enjoying the moment, he’d make sure they’d put an end to this man – woman? – as soon as possible. Besides, what was worth the risk of having ruin spread across Yavania? Those who fell under him were to be kept safe.

SPEECH








Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)