Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year VIII
Oct. 17th - Nov. 30th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
Z/Sina

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Claim In The Bad Times, I Fear Myself [AW]

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (9.5) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 194AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 131 lbs

In The Bad Times, I Fear Myself [AW]

Regalia Dame

Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

Being home wasn't quite the fix-all Regalia had been hoping for.

Oh, she was back to a routine alright. Tending to her two kids, pouring herself into them as she spent most of her time in or around the Palm Peninsula. Was it any better than being a prisoner of another realm, being a prisoner of her own mind?

Regalia scoffed at her dark, dramatic thoughts. It was time to change because if something didn't, she feared she might snap. Not hurt anyone -- except herself -- but she might lose her mind.

She hoped Vitani joined her, but she wouldn't try to convince her. Settling across the border of Saffron Meadows, near the Grove, she lifted her maw and called -- summoning the strong women who might look for sisterhood. This wouldn't be a realm but a faction tied to the Kingdom. She'd grown weary of answering to men, of being victimized by men, but she couldn't upfoot her kids from their home.

Let's fix that then, aye?

Regalia stood, ears tall and eyes scanning for any arrivals.

Action | Speech | Magic

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Scheherazade
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Other bear
© Zuulokalhi
4.75 years
Height: 53 in
AP: 2AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 265 lbs

RE: In The Bad Times, I Fear Myself [AW]

'Tch.' The battle to save kingdom members was bloody and exciting indeed, but Scheherazade didn't get a piece of the fight. She was there, but those others that arrived had gotten down and dirty with the fuckers before she could so much as roar in their direction. Not that she was bloodthirsty. No, it was her own fault; she hesitated. Being half in the loop meant being half in a lot of happenings. She was on high alert once they returned with those captured, a large, white mass to guard them. It was her sworn duty. That's why when a perculier howl sounded from Raionoko's old home, Scheherazade was not about to beat around the bush. She jumped headfirst into whatever this was about and lumbered into the fold. A smile was given to Regalia. What she picked up on was 'strong women' and 'sisterhood'. Hell, what more could a lesbian polar bear warrior want? "I am Scheherazade." Husky, thickly-accented tones offered.

text. "speech." Magic.

Nyru
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Snake
© CloudyNight
1.75 years
Height: 72in(L)
AP: 66AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 3lb

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 03:20 PM by Nyru. Edited 1 time in total.)
Nyru-DelDuno

I can analyze people's intentions. Immediately. That's just a warning. To everyone.

Nyru has been living by herself as she intended to do. Being free to do whatever she wanted was something she wouldn't change for anything or anyone, enjoying her life was treasured by the young traveler. She could eat whatever she found, she could sleep wheverer her heart desired. And do whatever she wanted. Her freedom was her only company.

And that day, the young boa was exploring a green plains. That for her were beautiful and hopped no one was there. But she heard a call. At first she wanted to just turn around and leave. But her curiosity grew stronger, and at the end she decided to go check. But as always she would just observe From afar not saying a single word. She just didn't want to call the attention.

Blue pearls landed on a wolf. And a bear. ' What's going on here? ' She mentally asked as stops about ten feet from them. Raises her head over the grass to see the situation better. Taking her younger in and out quick, tasted the air to catch any chemical signal.

Stays still. Silently but not losing her awareness of her surroundings. She was always ready to snap if anyone dared to sneak or spoke her. She may didn't have venom. But she had many hooked teeth that could give a nasty bite.

Post here. "Speech here."
Mark Dumont

Vitani
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Marissa
4 (8) years
Height: 35.5 in
AP: 70AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 130 lbs

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 02:00 AM by Staff. Edited 2 times in total.)
She heard the call from Regalia, her ears perking forward. For the first time since her daughter had been born, she stood in her wolf form. Head tilted to the side before she followed the sound of the call. It didn’t take her too long, thankfully. She saw the others there but her eyes immediately drifted toward the she-wolf that had summoned them. Lips twisted upwards into an amused smirk. Her head immediately lowered until she navigated her way so she would be able to stand next to the other she-wolf. Once beside her, the female would use totem to shift into her tiger form. Far larger than her favorite form of the African lion, Vitani eyed Regalia up and down. “What’s up?” She gave her a laughing look. “You got something on your mind, Reg?” Oh, she hoped she did. Vitani wasn’t completely used to simply standing around. And playing with Regalia was fast becoming a very entertaining way to stay sharp.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks. | Magic
stock by FairieGoodMother & Ceta-Stock

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (9.5) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 06:45 PM by Regalia. Edited 1 time in total.)
[M] for language.

Regalia Dame

Or do you need more?

Regaia was surprised, to say the least, to see the first arrival. "Nice to met yah, Scheherazade," Regalia said with a grin. She was a good lookin' woman. Big, strong. Uh, no, Reg. Bad Reg. This is how you made Hall! "Name's Regalia," she said. For now, the boa went unnoticed as it laid in the tall, thick grass of the meadow. The sounds of footsteps caught her attention instead, and Regalia turned to see a tiger approaching. Almost bristling, she tensed -- until the scent hit her. Vitani. How did she have a tiger form? Could shapeshifting powers enable creatures to get larger? Was a tiger her true form? None of that mattered because this was Vitani. Regalia wasn't afraid of her. It just reminded her that she didn't really know the other woman as well as she wanted to.

"Hey, Vit. As a matter of fact I do." She turned to try to face both of her guests at the same time. "So, I've lived my whole life under the rule of men. Most of those men were good leaders, but that ain't the point. The point is that there are shitheads out there that need an ass-kicking, and who better to deliver it than a kickass group of women? A faction,a Sisterhood of Warriors -- of valkyries -- to defend and protect. We pick up where justice fails to deliver, and we'll call ourselves Valkyrja." She paused for a moment and barked a laugh. "Or maybe I'm just a bitter cunt tired of being abused by men who think they can own me. Tired of men thinkin' their penises have the cure for lesbianism. Whatever." She recognized the two women from the Kingdom (by scent for the bear). "I'm not uprooting us. I got kids in the Verja. I plan on living in the Peninsula, on raising my pups there, and we'll be working with the Kingdom. They're our allies and our family, but I need somethin' to do, and I want this to be it."

OC: Claims work like meetings, so there's no posting order (to my knowledge) and even characters that enter later can hear posts from the beginning of the thread (such as this post).

Action | Speech | Magic

Sithe
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Cheetah
© Akradr
3.75 years
Height: 28in
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70lbs

Sithe Dame

I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy
Runaway to a world that we design

The bullshit that transpired with him had Sithe’s blood boiling –– oh, who in the fuck gave them the right at all to even breathe? Lantern spilt atone the valley’s riches, a faint, yellow light shimmering atone the festivities of saffron and greenery, but it mattered very little. Rather, the woman dismissed it aggressively; no, she couldn’t ignore what happened in previous confrontations, simply because it was Gandalf’s fault that she stood where she did today. Why else?

If it hadn’t of been for the manipulation and string of dishonest words, the Dame might’ve not been in such a willowing mahogany of bullshit.

Yeah, she was pissed, to say the least.

Of course, she wasn’t one to understand emotions or otherwise, and she refused to believe it would ever become a possibility -- what they did will not be forgiven. However, it was then did a call spill that of her grandmother, Regalia. Acidic-pumpkin’s narrowed in contemplation of this supposed ‘sisterhood’, uncertain and disgruntled; there will never come a time when Sithe will overcome that fuckin’ boy’s decisions. Right, ‘cause she was never wrong. Refusing to believe otherwise, she shoved aside the truth of who she may be –– a cunt, was it? Whatever the case, golden limbs maneuvered atone the earth in bold masses, ears flicking at the words of grandmother’s desires. Right, men. Coming forward, intrigue speared like fire in a pit of gasoline, liking the fact that a good ass-kickin’ was gonna’ be involved, and sure, what better way to deliver a hardy beating than for it to be by the hand of a woman? She, for one, could use a loaded gun. There was still a pang of embarrassment and jealousy for Jyzara’s platter-ruling, but hell, that wasn’t gonna’ be so easy anymore, and she’d make sure of it. A brow came up, chill combing every enounce of Sithe’s risen storm -- it balled and bled, riling until an implosion dared to testify -- the cheetah wasn’t going to let this be the epiphany of a failure. “Grandmother,” Venom coiled and welted, caged by a need that had yet to be sedated, “I think you already know my answer –– fuck men, we don’t need them.” Sure, she could excuse the language, but why would she? The woman’s intentions were set in stone, and that was fuckin’ that.

Necromancy 1/15 | Light 0/15 | Earth 0/5
Skinwalker 0/1 | Undead Companion II 0/1 | Wrest 0/1.

Action. | "Speech." | Magic.

Wears a peach-coloured Circlet, encarved with leaves.

Jinx
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.75 years
Height: 34
AP: 10AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 115

Jinx felt energized. She had been getting too much rest and she wanted to stretch her legs. She was out for a run, back in those weird cave things after the encounter with the creature she had found a place to sleep. It hadn’t exactly been comfy but it had felt safe so she had decided to stay there for a bit. Now, however, was time to find a new place to sleep for a bit and stay around in. Jinx never stayed in one place for too long of course and didn’t wish to be tied down. No, not then, not now, not ever. Her fast trot was pulled to a stop as she heard a call, seemed legit to her being about strong woman and such. There was no harm in checking out a simple call, was there? Maybe it would be something she could be interested in.

Quickly changing her direction, she headed for where the call had came from. Jinx was excited, she was excited to get socializing with others. She needed more and this would help her get more. Arriving upon the scene, the wolf found a big white bear, a wolf, a cheetah, and a tiger. The snake nearby went unnoticed as her pace slowed to a walk. Ears perked forward and listening as she listened to what was being said as she made her approach. The wolf talked about a faction. Valkryja to be more specific.

The way this woman described it made it sound exactly like Jinx’s cup of tea. The cheetah spoke first and then it was her turn. Eyes would drift over those present that she could see before they returned to the wolf, a boisterous grin plastered on her features. “Got me hooked, that’s for sure. I would be A-Okay with kicking any mans ass any day. Where can I sign up? And by the way, names Jinx Bards.” No need to beat around the bush. And she almost forgot to give a name, oh how bad that would be if she had. But then she thought about it, would she really like this place if she were to join? Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to try it out? Jinx mentally brushed off the hard feelings, if this was a mistake it would be one she could learn from. For now, it was a new experience she supposed.
She Drawls. "Say That One More Time" ’I Dare You.’
Elements | Unique Powers | Feats

"She’s Fire And Ice. You’ll Fear The Cold And Crave The Burn."

Nyru
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Snake
© CloudyNight
1.75 years
Height: 72in(L)
AP: 66AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 3lb

Nyru-DelDuno

I can analyze people's intentions. Immediately. That's just a warning. To everyone.

After some time, she could see as more animals arrived at the place. The dark wolf explained the reasons for them there. "The point is that there are shitheads out there that need an ass-kicking, and who better to deliver it than a kickass group of women?" Seemed to be the part that took more of her attention. She did not have many things against males as she has been away from them while she traveled. But the woman that spoke had a point. And it was that there were those who really needed their ass to be kicked. But there was a big question she had to answer before doing further actions here. What about those who didn't know how to fight? Would be there a chance to be trained? She hoped so. And even if she was a solitary person, she found some oh interest in this group. "Hm excuse my interruption Amiga." Paused a bit. "Is that I got a question. And it is that for those willing to join but not having much fighting skills. Is there any way of getting training?" She asked calmly.

After ending with her speech. She saw how more people arrived. The two of them said fun things about such men. She wasn't a woman who would use swearing in third situations. But decided to remain in silence. "Also I am Nyru DelDunno and I have found interest in the group. Is it okay if a traveler like I could join you?" Asked holding a calm speech.

Post here. "Speech here."
Mark Dumont

Bhreac
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Deer
© Amelia
2.5 (2.75) years
Height: 46 in
AP: 20AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175 lbs

Smoketrail harmlessly flowed in her wake as she walked the borders of the Grove, doing her job. Being a mom was hard. She couldn't do all the stuff she wanted to do because she had someone else to think of.

It sucked.

How does mama do this? she wondered. Knightly duties kept her occupied, thankfully, and it was the one time she dedicated to herself. She shot a fireball at the river just for fun and walked on, disappointed by how weak the power still was. She activated panic on a passing chipmunk that fled in response...and then the call of her grandmama caught her attention. Ears perked, she headed towards the call, swimming across the river towards the meadow.

Shaking off, she spotted the gathering and approached with a grin, listening to her grandmama's speech. "Does a gal have to be a lesbian to join?" she joked, grinning widely. "I'm in!" Though Bhreac only scarcely recalled Sithe, the cheetah addressing Regalia as 'grandmother' reminded her: they were sisters. The deer didn't focus on that. Instead, she said, "So, we get to join a group of badass women and still live at home? I'm down. But how will we tell who is part of the, uh, sisterhood? Should we all get matching markings? We could use dye, right? Or get scars like true badasses..." Bhreac had a slave mark already. Why not get a cooler scar?

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.
stock by kismuntr

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (9.5) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 03:46 PM by Amelia. Edited 1 time in total.)
[M] for language.

Regalia Dame

Or do you need more?

She turned her head at the sound of another's approach, and her eyes softened when she spotted one of her older grandbabies. Then, at Sithe's words, a laugh tore from her mouth. The arrival of a stranger kept her from replying right away, and Regalia offered the new girl (Jinx) a grin. "Alright, ladies. I love the enthusiasm, but this group isn't about kickin' man ass. It's about kicking anyone's ass that deserves it. Anyway, nice to meet yah, Jinx. Name's Regalia Dame."

A small voice then caught her attention, and she turned, searching for the source. Ah! A snake. Regalia tilted her head ever so slightly, considering the serpent. "Oh, we're gonna train alright, Nyru. Warriors gotta keep their skills sharp, and of course we gotta whip the younger recruits into shape. So, you're welcome to join."

Regalia watched Bhreac, another of her grandbabies, enter the little meeting, and she grinned again. "Dye the fur? I like it. I even know what symbol to use..." Regalia gave herself some space and then used flamethrower up into the air, away from others. pyrokinesis shaped the fire into a specific symbol, ↑.

She let the symbol hover there, fifteen feet above her, to emphasize her point and her power. "It's an Old Norse rune that means victory, honor. So, what say y'all? . We'll take time to get to know each other, but I don't expect us all to be best friends. That isn't necessary, but loyalty is. If you join, you acknowledge that we're loyal to each other -- a Sisterhood. You'll accept my authority. Not blindly, of course. I need my warriors to have brains and backbones. We'll be workin' with the Kingdom; think of us as an elite task force. Members of the Kingdom but with a special task."

Action | Speech | Magic

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.