Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year VIII
Oct. 17th - Nov. 30th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
Z/Sina

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Syfka] Show Me the Way

Sirus
Male
Julianna Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
3.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 160AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

[Syfka] Show Me the Way

You wanted to play the coldness follows,
this isn't a game your life I'll swallow.

Long, lazy stride would carry the large gunmetal male into new lands. Unsheathed claws appear to grip damp floor below him. Violet eyes lift to see a world of purples, all different shades. Ears tilt forth as he listens to the world around him. Tail lazily trailing behind him as claws sheath into dampened paws. Horned skull remaining level, thoughts of the naked woman cross his mind. Brow arches as he ponders and walks, tips of his paw dragging across the terrain. He had walked much further than he had expected, luckily he was quite lazy and never rushed anywhere. Tongue runs over velvet lips as he allows scarred facial features to stretch, wide jaws part. Yawning always felt nice since his face barely changed expression. Muscles within his face stretch, tongue pushing back as air rushes into lungs and ease his chest before exhaling and shaking his head slightly.

Body slows even more before lazily lowering into a crouch which then turned into laying upon his belly, hind legs stretched out behind him. Front paws stretched out in front of him. Claws unsheath as he stretches out completely, tail lifting in pure bliss to the feeling. Huffing gently as he slightly shifts to the side, hind end flopping over as tail twitches gently. The cool ground feeling nice against his pelt. Front end remains upright, paws out fround as broad chest supports his thick neck and horned head. Violet eyes relax as eyes remain partially open, ears tilt back in relax as he looks at the land before him. Syfka crossing his mind once more, perhaos she was near by? Jaws part as a roar releases for the hairless woman, it was worth a shot. His call ends as jaws seal once more, breathing deeply as he lounges by a large tree with violet flowers.

And I can't help to smile at your pain,
you wanted to play but I already won.

Narrative. | "Dialogue." | 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock

Syfka
Female
Aldrnari Healer
Wolf
© Amelia
11.5 (11.75) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 416AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

RE: [Syfka] Show Me the Way

Syfka Dame

I'm off the deep end
Watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground

With a deer skin draped across her back, Syfka made her way north. It was on the verge of being too cold for her to do so, and come winter she would have to avoid lands at this altitude in less than a few months time. Thankfully, there was no early snow this year (yet), so it wasn't any colder than necessary. With herbs in mind, she walked, searching. Frigga's gardens had many herbs, but she couldn't possibly grow every herb imaginable. Syfka wouldn't expect her to do so. As she walked, ears and nose on alert, she was surprised when her ears caught something -- the sound of a tiger. Not just any tiger but a familiar one. Thus, she had no fear in heading towards the calls. She didn't muse on how odd it was to run into him again, as it had been quite some time since she saw him. It made sense to eventually run into him again.

As he came into view, so did his scent. She paused for a moment but continued towards him. She could tell he was of the realm that the grey lion belonged to -- the one that had tried to assault her. Sirus, however, had never tried to harm her...and part of her was quite curious about his potential complicity with the realm that had kidnapped and hurt her kin.

"Speech here."
somadjinn

Sirus
Male
Julianna Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
3.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 160AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

RE: [Syfka] Show Me the Way

You wanted to play the coldness follows,
this isn't a game your life I'll swallow.

It wasn't long before Sirus was greeted with the approach of Syfka. She did not speak a word to him as her dainty legs carried her shirt fraile looking body. Though it only appeared like that due to the fact that Sirus had only ever really seen anything like her, because of her. She had no fur, therefore, she was skin draped over a delicate looking bone structure. Perhaps due to her being female, did that effect build? Sirus ponders for mere seconds before he smiles slightly. Skin stretches almost unwillingly due to lack of motion upon his face as of recent. "Syfka." Deep vocals speak kindly as the tiger himself was completely unaware of anything that could possible have the canine dislike him or his home.

Sirus was not part of any events that had or were taking place from the realm he lived in. He didn't even know what or who was going on in any way. He found it to be safer that way, but that was not why he sought out the furless female. Ears perk slightly as feature remain docile and gentle in nature. Tail twitches behin stretched out body as he rests with little to no motion upon the floor below him. "I am glad you were close enough to hear me. It has been quite some time... How are you?." Deep vocals remain gentle as calm tones slip off his tongue. Violet eyes watch her as he awaits her response.

And I can't help to smile at your pain,
you wanted to play but I already won.

Narrative. | "Dialogue." | 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock