Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year IX
Mar. 1st - Apr. 14th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Rai
CloudyNight
Relationship
Regalia & Vitani
Thread
LOSS

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Wynter
Burneh
Ailes
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Syfka] Show Me the Way

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
4.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

RE: [Syfka] Show Me the Way

You wanted to play the coldness follows,
this isn't a game your life I'll swallow.

He would feel Syfka move as she awakens. An over whelming desire to jump up and ensure she was okay was muffled inside him. Ears twitch as he lifts his head as she speaks. Small smile shows to his name, tail twotches as he slowly rises. Claws unsheath as he stretches, tail lashes as he stretches. His large size towering compared to the fine figure of the hairless female. He smiles again as he finishes his stretching, Syfka had already begun the journey. Thick limbs snap into motion like a love struck yearling following after a filly. He prances gently on seemingly light paws, as he aims to close the distance between him and Syfka. "If you need a break, let me know." He would say as she had much smaller steps than him. He would begin to shorten his stride, walking lazily. Limbs stiffen to ensure that he did not walk in front if Syfka, if she would allow him to trail on her left side. He tried to ensure he stayed slightly behind her, not bothered by the slower pace for himself.

-time skip to Flattop Tepui-

And I can't help to smile at your pain,
you wanted to play but I already won.

Narrative. | "Dialogue." | 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock

Loki
Male
Aldrnari Duke
Wolf
© Amelia
11 (12.5) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 218AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 01:42 AM by Amelia. Edited 1 time in total.)

By the time they arrived at the Tepui, much time had passed. At least a day, as they had traveled slowly, resting when necessary. She wasn't as young as she used to be, after all. Though in better shape than most elders, she still tried not to push herself as much as she used to when she was younger. Once at the borders, she gave Sirus a reassuring smile and then lifted her maw to call for Rai. Hopefully they got lucky and her sister was near. If not, Syfka would have to seek her out in the Peninsula.

Time passed, and it was not Rai who answered. It was her husband, Syfka's brother-in-law, Loki. "Systir," he said, eyes sweeping over Sirus (who was likely at her side). "And who have you brought to the borders today?" To Sirus, he said, "Duke Loki Fritjov of Aldrnari."

Syfka smiled at him. "This is Sirus Gudmund. A longtime friend of mine. He's looking for a fresh start, and I told him he'd find no better home than in the Kingdom."

Loki's emerald gaze turned to Sirus, as if evaluating him. However, Syfka's word was good to him. He'd known her almost as long as he'd known Rai. Soft-hearted though she was, she'd never before invited danger into their home. "Well then, Sirus Gudmund. Welcome to Aldrnari. Pick a rank, a way to pay back the Kingdom, and step inside. This land is not where the majority of the members live. Rather, most have structural homes in the Palm Peninsula to the South. I'll leave Syfka to show you the way, as I was on patrol when she called."

OC: I pped Syfka, as I play her. Sirus can post next. <3

"Syfka speaks." | "Loki speaks."

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
4.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

You wanted to play the coldness follows,
this isn't a game your life I'll swallow.

As they traveled, Sirus went out of his way to ensure Syfka was okay. Never once complaining about the journey or the breaks. He was more thankful for her help than ever about anything. Tail would twitch as they approach a strong scent of the border. Ears tilt back in uncertainty but watching as Syfka calls, he felt safe. Approach to her side if she would let him. He stands tall beside her. Soon enough they are approached, Sirus would watch the interaction before bowing his head kindly to the Duke. Syfka would speak on his behalf, smiling gently as he absorbs the interaction. Violet eyes watch the male as he speaks, kindly, and not in a challenging manner. He would listen before standing sturdy, a rank? What was he good at? Hunting. But he could easily be a knight, perhaps hunter was safest.

"I am an excellent hunter, I would be honoured to serve for the kingdom by providing for them." He would say in a docile deep tone. Looking to Syfka, he hadn’t mastered any healing to follow in her paw prints yet. He looks to the Duke, "Thank you for your time Duke Loki Fritjov. I am forever thankful for this opportunity." He would say kindly before dipping his horned skull once more. Looking to Syfka proudly as she smiles to her, tail twitches as he felt an over whelming feeling of happiness inside his chest. What an exhilarating moment in his life, and all because of Syfka.

And I can't help to smile at your pain,
you wanted to play but I already won.

Narrative. | "Dialogue." | 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock