Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year VIII
Oct. 17th - Nov. 30th



Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Member
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
Z/Sina

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!


All Welcome [EQ] Broken Crown









Asger
Male
Verja King
Wolf
© Tae
3 years
Height: 35 in
Posts: 293
AP: 24AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 141 lbs

[EQ] Broken Crown

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 09:14 PM by Asger. Edited 1 time in total.)
Perhaps he had strayed too far from home, but oh he was glad he did. The aroma that filled this land was interesting. He was surrounded by plants he had never quite seen before, and he has trouble recalling if he has ever been here before. It doesn't matter, he wishes to simply focus on the beauty of it. He doesn't quite recall what time it is, the thick canopy prevented most light from reaching the floor. Though, he knew the sun was up.
However, his peace was short lived.

The ground seems to groan beneath his paws and he pauses in his steps. He feels a gentle shudder that raises quickly to a tremendous rattle. He is shocked when he is caught off guard by the sudden movement. For a second he suspects he might be under attack. Could this be the work of Earth magic? He staggers unsteadily back on to his feet and stares on in horror at his surroundings. He can hear the tree crying in protest and already he can see roots being torn from the ground. Somewhere in the distance he hears a loud crash, and that snaps him out of his trance. He has lost all sense of direction, and has no idea which way he came from. He swears he can hear the ground crack beneath his paws. He briefly imagines the earth opening to swallow him whole. This is what sends him clumsily scrambling through the forest. He is desperate to escape the threat of being crushed alive from the trees. As if on cue he hears a great cry from in front of him. He digs his front paws into the mud to stop himself mere inches away from a crashing tree. It sends a gust of wind in his face and he stumbles backwards. He can feel his heart racing, adrenaline rushing through him and he forces himself to climb over the fallen tree with haste. He is off again, his paws scrambling against the ground. The chaotic shaking sends him tumbling multiple times, but he doesn't stop. He merely gets back up. He has a collection of scraps now, and there is a steady crimson trickle running out his nose.

There is once more a furious cry, and a tree is falling. He is going too fast and he knows it. He doesn't have time to stop now. His only choice is to try and beat gravity. His chest is burning and water forms in his eyes which blurs his vision. He under the tree now, and oh god it is oh so quickly rushing towards him. He is determined to beat this tree. However, it seems he wasn't paying attention. A uprooted tree had left the ground uneven and crack in places, and his paw manages to catch along such a crevice. He is slowed down slightly, however it's just enough to turn things disastrous.

As he was sent tumbling the tree crashed down on his hind legs. He lets out a piercing cry of pain as he is sent smacking against the ground. His head connects with a rock that juts out of the ground. It seems to bounce like a ball before finally laying still with a sick thud. He is silent now, the only sound is the earth creaking around him. Asger's world is dark. He has lost consciousness. Blood seeps from a gash upon his head, and the scarlet substance is quick to coat the forest floor.



OC: Asger rolled severe injury!


Narrative. "Dialogue." 'Monologue.'
Stock







Reply










Iris
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© CloudyNight
2.00 years
Height: 33in
Posts: 7
AP: 38AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110lb

RE: [EQ] Broken Crown

"For my own personal growth I had to set out on my own."



Iris wasn't sure what was happening, with the ground shaking and trees falling around her it looked like the end of the world for the young wolf. A wolf that despite changing some of her old fearful behavior, a situation like this was something she'd didn't expect to happen just now. She tried her best to keep her balance but the creaking ground made it hard to move. But she didn't want to give that easily. She had to get out if she wanted to make it without a gasp. So running as fast as she could she focused her who attention in getting out of there, trying to dodge the falling trees. One of them could easily kill her if one reaches her kinda slender constitution. Narrowing eyes she would try to see any potential escaping route, and funnily this made her remember the day of the fire that killed her family. But this time was different. This time she was apparently alone and trying to don't be squished.

But returning to the present, some crying noises took her attention. Unsure of who or what was making them she would try to figure it out. And then her eyes spotted someone laying on the floor. Worried about their stage she would speed up her path attempting to stop about two feet forming a T shape in terms of how she was facing them. And now with a better view, she noticed the blood coming from their forehead. ' Is he alive?' Asked herself as looks around to see if there was someone around. And apparently, they were the only ones at the place. And confirming her theory turns her glare back at the victim. Attempts to sniff and for her surprise, he carried the kingdom's scent.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" She doubted it but she could always try, right? But now she didn't know what's to do. Yes, she may have learned some things about herbal healing. But she wasn't one hundred percent sure about how to proceed. She needed help and now. "Hey! Is anyone here?! I need help immediately! I found a person who's in severely injured! Please!" She called hoping to be heard.


text. | "speech." | ' Thoughts ' | Magic | Feats | Unique power

Bine G







Reply










Linux
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© BostonDragon
1.5 years
Height: 36in
Posts: 10
AP: 54AP
Weight: 140.5lbs

RE: [EQ] Broken Crown

Linux was just coming back from a meeting when the ground started to shake. Confused as to what is going on he quickly runs to the side trying to dodge the cracks and trees. Linux sniffs the air trying to see if he can identify what's going on but, he can't concentrate enough on smelling as he has to dodge again. He was about to turn and run until he heard the cry out. Linux snaps back towards the area and listens, ears perked up.

Mustering up some courage he books it into the area following where the crys came from. Bob and weaving through some fallen trees and the occasional trip on the uprooted roots. Linux finally makes it near them, about to slow down until he say someone down on the ground. Linux runs over and looks towards the two wolves, examining the one that is conscious and then seeing the other one that is trapped under the tree bleeding. "We need to stop the bleeding do you have any herbs or plants with you?" Linux says towards the other wolf that is conscious while he examines the unconscious wolf more.





"Talk" "Thoughts" Magic

Magic: Healing


Reply










Lífa
Female
Verja Scholar
Wolf
© Amelia
2.75 (8.75) years
Height: 32 in
Posts: 282
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 101 lbs

RE: [EQ] Broken Crown

Lifa was not privy to the knowledge of the location where the last raid had happened -- or that it had happened at all. She hadn't had to treat anyone for it, after all, so she didn't know to avoid the south. While on her journey to Syuna's Courtyard, the earth shook, and she fell to her belly, remaining on the ground until it stopped. Sadly, this wasn't her first 'quake, so she had an idea of what to do. Of course, that didn't stop her heart from pounding in her chest. As soon as it had been over for a few moments, she heard frantic calls.

Healer mode settled over her like a cloak. She stood, fueled by fear for another, and hurried towards the sounds. As she arrived, she took in the scene with practiced precision.

"We need more than herbs..." Lifa commented, voice not unkind, as she studied her patient. Her heart pounded, hating to see a wolf in his prime in such a shape. He was family, she knew, though she didn't know him well. She'd seen much in her time in Yavania, but the pain of others would always make her heart stutter. "My name is Lifa. I'm a practiced magical healer. Give me a moment..." As she looked Asger over, she made a plan. "Help me dig him out from under the tree." That said, she began to lead the excavation.



OC: Tae, feel free to PM me the exact injuries. Smile Is he still trapped under the tree, I assume?

Action | "Speech" | Thought | Element
stock image taken by Michael Kirsh, Ryan Summers.





Wears a runic circle on a gold chain around her neck.


Reply










Aurelius
Male
Aldrnari King
A. wild dog
© Wynter
2.25 years
Height: 30 in
Posts: 269
AP: 88AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

RE: [EQ] Broken Crown



Carried by the winds, Aurelius flew, oblivious to the torments yet to come. Ascension granted wings laid flat against his laterals as he dove, cutting through the air as the breezes howled into his ears. Paws were but several feet above the ground when the earth began to rumble. The rumble soon turned into a shake, one that escalated ever so violently. With little time to rise once again, the man would force himself to land - limbs throwing him forth as soon as blackened pads brushed the terrain. The impact hadn’t been the worse he had experienced, nonetheless, pain rose from multiple places therein. His right fore ankle, especially. A short cry erupted from his lips, painted limbs bringing him with difficulty.

The yelling soon came, his ears dropping close his skull. As hard as it was to hear upon moments of panic, Aurelius listened closely to the words before the word fell silent. Limping his way onward, he would halt once before the four wolves.

Asger…

Trying to position himself by the cream she-wolf, Aurelius would try to do as she said. His injuries forced him to stop every once in a whole, but worry helped him endure some of the pain. His groans, however, spoke against facts. Though they held scent of the kingdom, Aurelius paid little mind to who they were. They were getting Asger from under that tree, and they were doing that now.

Oc: Aurelius rolled a moderate injury for the event (sprained ankle)! He also has multiple bruises around his body.

SPEECH.







Reply










Iris
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© CloudyNight
2.00 years
Height: 33in
Posts: 7
AP: 38AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110lb

RE: [EQ] Broken Crown

"For my own personal growth I had to set out on my own."



Her heart pounded hard and quick as she felt worried about the person trapped under the tree, and hoped her help call was promptly heard. She needed help and now. But for her relief someone did, a wolf that after arriving suggested to stop the bleeding, and asked if she had herbs. "I don't have them right now but I can research for them. What type do we need? Sorry I am a bit new to herbal healing." She said but then another wolf, of porcelain fur came to them, who introduced themselves as Lifa a magical healer. That was impressive for her, but she would have to leave it by a side as they needed to take the trunk off the wolf.

She didn't have much strength by her side, but she would do her best to help. She will always help others despite who and what do they are. For her everyone deserved help. And without waiting for any further aims to stand by the right side of Lifa and quickly starts digging in the earth giving all the help she could give. And her focus did allow her to notice the other who came. She had a goal and it was to take the poor wolf into safety and maybe learn healing tips from Lifa . 'You can do this!' She mentally said aiming to give head ups. Her tail remained tall to avoid getting it full of dirt.


text. | "speech." | ' Thoughts ' | Magic | Feats | Unique power

Bine G







Reply










Linux
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© BostonDragon
1.5 years
Height: 36in
Posts: 10
AP: 54AP
Weight: 140.5lbs

RE: [EQ] Broken Crown

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018, 11:00 PM by Linux. Edited 1 time in total.)
Linux looks over at Lifa and nods in respect. Linux himself wants to help others and wants to train to be a healer so higher up healers he respects. "Alright I'll follow what you say." Linux starts to help digging the unconscious wolf out while still listening for anymore instructions.
digging and pawing at the dirt near the wolf trying to make a dent to the best of his ability. "Come on Linux faster..." He is trying to dig out the wolf making so they can just slide him out as he looks at the blood still worried. "That is a lot of blood gone.." Linux thinks to himself for a second before going into overdrive putting all his focus on digging this wolf out. Cuts and bruises happening as his paws and nails hit rocks and roots but, he powers through it helping the best he can.





"Talk" "Thoughts" Magic

Magic: Healing


Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)