Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year IX
Mar. 1st - Apr. 14th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Rai
CloudyNight
Relationship
Regalia & Vitani
Thread
LOSS

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Wynter
Burneh
Ailes
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome [EQ] Broken Crown

Iris
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© CloudyNight
2.75 years
Height: 33in
AP: 125.8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110lb

RE: [EQ] Broken Crown

"For my own personal growth I had to set out on my own."

As the wind blew slowly through the place, they finally could take the injured wolf out from under the tree. She couldn't help but let a sight of relief get free from chocolate lips. Golden eyes weren't as worried as when she first arrived. But of course, until he didn't wake up she couldn't chill that much.

But soon her eyes got focused on Lifa's actions that for her could be good for her to learn but of course she didn't know what the other female was doing. But worry soon came back into her chest as she saw how the healer soon felt unconscious, alien to the reasons of such sudden faint, she wanted to rush to check on her.

But before she could do anything the familiar AWD, told them she was alright but how was him so sure about that? She felt the desire to ask but she restrained herself from doing so, this wasn't the time to do a complaint. And even more, after the man ordered her to take the boy (Linux) back to Gullborg. And an eyebrow would slightly raise as noticed the dog approaching her and with a low voice tells her how to find the way back to Gullborg. "Alright, Sir." She said giving them a little nod.

Now with her new task assigned, golden optics would attempt to land onto Linux's. "Is time for us to take our leave." She said in a Persuasive way before turning to the direction The AWD told her to follow. Looks back at the boy. Waiting for him. And while that, she sees the injured wolf awakes.

text. | "speech." | ' Thoughts ' | Magic | Feats | Unique power

Kinetic 0/5 Healing 0/2 Telekinesis 0/1 Perssuasive oo

Bine G

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 4,147.5AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

STAFF NOTE :

Asger is in danger of accumulating multiple strikes if he does not post his leader log ASAP, as he has been healed since 11/21 and has not posted a log.

Linux
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© BostonDragon
1.75 years
Height: 36in
AP: 58AP
Weight: 140.5lbs

Linux looks over at the wolf after he is brought out of the tree. Linux is just trying to not be completely overwhelmed as he looks on Seeing the other wolf collapse he jumps back for a second before calming down. He looks to AWD after the wolf says she's alright. "They are all fine now I hope..." Linux turns to Iris and nods as he gets ready to follow. As he does attempt to keep up occasionally looking behind him he sees the injured wolf awaken. "He is moving and conscious...I hope I can talk to that healer wolf I would love to learn how to do that." With that Linux follows Iris till they reach their destination. His tails wagging as he is ecstatic that he helped someone out. As they walk through Linux does seem slightly lost in his thoughts. "How did Lifa do that.." More and more questions kept running through his mind as he tried to figure this out. Yet the more he thought about it the more he wants to learn. With that Linux smiles and follows Iris carefully his tails wagging side to side.

(ooc: sorry was moving no wifi)

"Talk" "Thoughts" Magic

Magic: Healing

Iris
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© CloudyNight
2.75 years
Height: 33in
AP: 125.8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110lb

"For my own personal growth I had to set out on my own."

Iris after seeing the boy followed her, starts her march toward the kingdom's borders. It passed many seasons since she saw her old home, and she was excited to be again near it, but of course, she knew there could be always a possibily of not being allowed again. What if her re-joining attempt is denied? Or being seen as a traitor for leaving without saying nothing? She didn't want to think like that about them, but she wasn't a pup anymore and her actual situation was way different than the one when she was only one year old.

But as of now, she would do her best to stay strong in any outcome. If she is re accepted, she will do her best to repay all the lost time by working hard for Gullborg. And if she is denied, well at least she tried. And with the chin raised, she will accept her punishment for leaving them. But leaving that to a side focuses on finishing her task as disappears into the vegetation.

Time skip to the Kingdom-

After some time, arrives at where the AWD ordered them to wait for him. Noticing Linux followed her. Sits down just some feet away for the scent markings that defined the borders of the Kingdom. Now there she will just wait.

text. | "speech." | ' Thoughts ' | Magic | Feats | Unique power

Bine G