Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year VIII
Dec. 1st - Jan. 14th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
OPEN

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private She Who Weeps

Mayzee
Female
Spirit
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (4.00) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 6AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 155 lbs

She Who Weeps

Mayzee Godin

MOST DAYS,
I WANDER AROUND FEELING INVISIBLE.
LIKE A SPECK OF DUST FLOATING IN THE AIR.

Why was she still here?

It is always the question that gets her. Mayzee floated around all day and did nothing. Weeping silently and without emotion, mostly. The spirit didn’t do anything but that. Float kept her above the marble tunnels as she didn’t know want to know what happened if she did go in. There was one creature that she hated with a passion. That hyena and Santiago, she never saw him anymore. It became apparent to her mind that he didn’t come to look for her, but that was just her assuming. Mayzee turned her head to the sky and cried out for help. An explanation as to why she still had a form and why the avatars didn’t let her go to Heaven. Why did Kulla not take her spirit? Was she restless? Was she refusing to go? The wolf debated what could’ve made them not change her before she spoke quietly in confusion. ”Why do I still walk? Please, help me.”

Action | Speech | Spirit Magic

background & wolf

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 1,243AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

RE: She Who Weeps

Kulla didn’t visit the mortal realm very often, for she had little need.

However, if a spirit sought to question the Death Bringer’s decisions, she felt obligated to implore reasoning against their debate –– she did what was necessary, of course, to appraise Mother Earth. She may be a ferry for the dead to ascend or otherwise, but that did not mean some weren't blessed enough to keep their life as a ghost. To walk with their mortality; a druid of shadows rolled from the tunnels, confiscating light and all that may be. Darkness engulfed the marble caverns, but it quickly receded in the form of a raven as she sat atone a risen structure, “Why do you question your existence here, child?” Soft, valiant vocals chimed from the woman’s beak, eyes of violet drumming into the wolf’s features -- feathers were inked and dull of colour, but glistened in a godly shimmer. A brow came up, silence dwindling like a ghostly mourn. She didn’t appreciate the disrespect of her previous intentions; why, pray tell, couldn’t they simply move on? They’d been given a second chance, a way to remain in the mortal world –– if it wasn’t enough, then Kulla would make them understand, or perhaps remove their ability to walk where other spirits did not. She was a reasonable avatar, however chose to do what was right if it came to that conclusion.

She walks. | "She talks."

Mayzee
Female
Spirit
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (4.00) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 6AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 155 lbs

RE: She Who Weeps

Mayzee Godin

MOST DAYS,
I WANDER AROUND FEELING INVISIBLE.
LIKE A SPECK OF DUST FLOATING IN THE AIR.

Mayzee saw the darkness that seemed to come and go in a simple motion, and then she heard the voice, yet she had to pause for a moment and contemplate if it were real or not. She decided it could be and turned to where the source seemed to be and saw her. A Raven, everything pointed directly at it being an Avatar. Which Avatar was she? But instead she seated herself and glanced to the ground. ”Just walking and walking... I think too much and all I can do is think about what I did wrong. All I do is watch and I see others with their families, flourishing.” She paused, breathed and felt like breaking down and crying. ”And all I can think about is how I almost had that. I was so close to a family, happy for once in my life.” Mayzee squeezed her eyes shut at the thought of what her family did to her. The torture she had been through in the past and than the life she once had within her clutches that she foolishly threw away.

”I threw it all away. Watching others, all I can do is watch others, I can’t do anything to help.” She couldn’t find the proper ways to explain her feelings. Especially to an Avatar who could easily remove her from this world with a blink of their eye. She looked down at the ground. ”I just want to know why I’m still here. Why was I chosen to stay among those who can feel others and touch others, when I can’t do the same? What can I do to help others, what is my reason for still walking this Earth?”

Action | Speech | Spirit Magic

background & wolf