Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year IX
Mar. 1st - Apr. 14th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Rai
CloudyNight
Relationship
Regalia & Vitani
Thread
LOSS

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Wynter
Burneh
Ailes
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome A Midday's Siesta

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.50 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 3AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 65 lbs

RE: A Midday's Siesta

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2018, 02:49 AM by Cayaarta. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: i fixed her thinking. it was bold. now its italic )

Cayaarta Ubaxa

She at some point along the way over to the peninsula had moved up towards Verndar’s shoulder, keeping pace with him. Her eyes laid upon the sights of a small but modest one floor home. It was plenty big enough for her since she preferred to be outside, but if she ever planned on having kids….cheetah children needed space; they needed a lot of space. “Wait a moment... why am I thinking of kids already!?” Her multicolored eyes peered at Verndar, not showing any sign to what she just thought of in her head. She smiled at him, “I would have to agree with you about that, it is surely much better than a tree. It is also the perfect size since it’s just me right now, I may have to expand on it later though…” … well damn, she really meant for that last part to stay in her head. She ended up letting him know what she was thinking of anyways. Hoping he didn’t catch it, she walked ahead of him to hide the slight blush to her face. She was unaware however that her embarrassment caused Glow to activate giving her a soft glow around herself.
Her lean body swayed as she walked inside of the home to take a look around. Her tail swished back and forth. Inside the walls of the home she quickly became aware of the glow radiating from her, “Damn it… how does this power deactivate. I need a manual or something for this. It keeps giving me away.” She spoke softly back to Verndar who she assumed was behind her. “Sorry, I am new to the whole glowing thing. Not sure what activates it yet, or how to make it stop.” The house looked lovely on the inside, and she was right, it was big enough for her alone. Should she just go for something so modest and upgrade at a later time, or should she actually plan for the future for once and get something bigger. After all she came to these lands for a home, so she could safely have a family, so she could sleep at night without worry. This was the first time in a long time were things were working out for her in the positive.
Partially out of curiosity and part out of needed a nudge in the right direction she turned back to Verndar and looked at him with gold-green eyes. “What do you think about this place, personally speaking? Does it appeal to you?”

"She talks."“She thinks.”“She does.” “Her Magic.”
toshema

Oc. Warning... semi bad language?

Verndar
Male
Verja Resident
Lion
© Lizzy
2.50 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 78AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 220 lbs

Verndar Dame

to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
For a hero's strength is measured by his heart

He looked at her and kept a smile on his face as he looked at the small house. It was good for one creature but he was more content with one of the second level houses. More room to move. He turned his pink gaze on her as she walked next to his shoulder and heard her words. Shortly after she said that she started to glow. A rumbling laugh echoed out of his chest. Seemed someone was a bit embarrassed. Not that he minded. He looked at her bi-coloured eyes before he moved to speak. “Well want to try it on for size? See if there’s enough room for a little... fun?” He asked with a wink.

He looked at her as she said she was new to the magic and he shrugged. ”The glow thing is apart of you. It’s your own brand of magic. It’s all about learning how to use it. The more you use it the easier it is to control.” He knew he should have gone to a few more meetings where they explained the magic aspects but he was much more interested in how his magic grew not the whole learning part of it. Experimenting was more fun.

As she spoke again he looked at her before looking back at the house.
“I myself prefer the 2 story houses, more room to have fun and relax. Bigger too that way I don’t have to worry about moving later on.” Once he finished speaking he sat down. Wrapping his tail around his paws he waited for her response.

"Talk here."
CastleGraphics

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Cayaarta listened to the ebony colored male and a slight blush appeared on her face as he winked. “So.. he did catch what I said… and he likes it… a lot. That’s good!.” She listened with interest to the rest of his words. By how he spoke, it seemed like he had some magic of his own then. She would have to ask about that… at a later time. He also spoke about a 2 story house, and how he preferred space. She liked this guy, he was forward with his words, handsome, and had a lovely sense of humor, just her type. She knew she had a bold and loud personality, and preferred someone who would not mind letting her take control every once and awhile. A playful smile formed on her lips, his words sparked a fire in her, and she wanted to do the same to him. She wanted to see just how much of a fire she could ignite within him.

Cayaarta strolled up to him slowly allowing him to enjoy the view of what he was soon to have. She attempted to walk within a foot of him and sit down, she looked up and her green and gold eyes met up with his wine colored spheres, a soft purr rolled around in her chest as she spoke in a sultry voice. “I fully agree with you Verndar, I like space too. I have a better idea sweetheart, how about you bring me to your house, and show me just how big it really is? Maybe then I can make up my mind.” His named rolled right off her tongue like soft silk as she winked her golden eye back at him, hopefully she was going to get the reaction she wanted out of this large ebony man. She had emphasized the word BIG, not that she thought he couldn’t read between the lines, he seemed like a smart guy, but because she couldn’t help it. Verndar seemed to have awoken something in her that she couldn’t ignore. Her eyes remained looking right into his, and seemed to help convey exactly what she wanted. She found her target, and she wasn’t letting it get away.

toshema

Verndar
Male
Verja Resident
Lion
© Lizzy
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

Verndar Dame

Verndar looked at the female as she said she liked her space and he smirked, of course she did. Though she wasn't the tallest female but everyone liked space. He didn't know many that liked enclosed spaces. She said she wanted to go back to his house but he wasn't sure who was home so he just winked at her. "How about we go have fun at the new place of your choosing sweetheart."

He attempted to move to her left side also attempting to run his tail along her side. "Your choice sweetheart." He said in a deep baritone voice. He cast his pink eyes over her light spots before looking back at her. She was quite a pretty cheetah. Nice voice too. He might as well have some fun. It has been such a long time since he's had fun. Or talked to anyone really. And this cheetah seemed like she was a lot of fun.

"Talk here."
CastleGraphics

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

Cayaarta Ubaxa

A smirk appeared on her face as he suggested going to a place of her choosing. It seems like the male didn’t mind letting her take charge a bit. A soft gasp escaped her lips as the male ran his tail down her side. He was only stoking the fire in her more, and she liked that. “Then you better keep close to me sweetheart. You have me at the end of my rope here.” Her voice was breathy and hot, her multicolored eyes looked at him with an intense heat.

With that she would attempt lead Verndar out of the one story small house and to the house next door which thankfully was a larger two story that was uninhabited. She walked inside and waited until Verndar was fully inside before she attempted to gently grab him by the mane with her mouth and begin to gently guide him to the bedroom, herself walking backwards. A intense purr rolling around in her chest, she was making her intentions perfectly clear, although he may be the male and would be the one on top, she was the one in charge… at least for this time. Once in the bed room she would let go of his mane and her eyes would look up at him again with heat in them. With a sultry voice she would say “Don’t go too easy on me big boy, I can take it. Show me what you got.” She would then attempt to rub her face affectionately against his before rubbing her body down the length of his and then laying down gracefully getting into position for him to easily mount and let him take charge from there.

*fade out*

toshema

Verndar
Male
Verja Resident
Lion
© Lizzy
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

Verndar Dame

He followed the female as he chuckled at her words. Well if she was at the end of her rope, he couldn't just leave her hanging. Plus who would turn down fucking in a new home. Not him thats who. And the cheetah definitely was not hard on the eyes. She offset his dark hide quiet well. Once they got to a two bedroom one he looked at her as he raised his right eyebrow.

He laughed as she grabbed his mane while walking backwards. Pushy this female was, but it only made him want her a bit more. He was no shirking violet in the bedroom and it seemed neither was she. It was a good thing. It meant he wouldn't break her. "As you wish my dear." He said deeply. As he moved behind her he looked once more at her face and got into position.

-Fade to Black-

"Talk here."
CastleGraphics

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

Cayaarta Ubaxa

*fade in*

Cayaarta was a bit out of breath, something that was NOT easily done. This man had a large appitite for her as wasn’t afraid to show it. Just how much time had passed exactly? Her ears perked slightly at the sound of crickets outside. It was night… wow.. He surely was impressive with stamina.

She got up on slightly wobbly legs, and then quickly decided that was a bad idea as they trembled under her weight. Shedecided that lying down was a better idea, so she did so. A purr appeared in her chest letting him know she was happy, her eyes motioned from the male to the floor, letting him know it was alright to stay for longer. A playful teasing smile appeared on her lips as she looked at the ebony man, "Well, who knew lions had that much stamina in them. I like it dear.” She emphasized DEAR, teasing him a bit more. She enjoyed that he called her that, it was nice. She also enjoyed this man’s company and hoped he would not just want to be a one night stand. “Please don’t let him be a one night stand.” she thought to herself. Verndar was kind, he had humor, he was blunt, and honestly quite like herself. She liked that a lot, he already showed her that he was willing to let her be in charge sometimes. Most males would probably avoid her due to her boldness, but not this lion.

She smirked, "Feel free to relax here with me for awhile, or spend the night, contrary to my boldness, I would like to also get to know you more. I am just a tad, excitable apparently by ebony colored male lions with wine colored eyes. Who knew? Sorry though I don’t have any bedding around the place yet. Next time you come over though, I can be an even better host.” She winked playfully and giggled slightly as she hoped he would find that entertaining. Hoping as well that the male would indeed like to get to know her better.

"Talk here."
toshema