Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year VIII
Dec. 1st - Jan. 14th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Ailes
Wynter
Spirited_Away
OPEN

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Apparent Fragility

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© ToxikCoffee
2.25 years
Height: 33 in
AP: 193AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 115 lbs

Apparent Fragility

Meisahn

"All mixed up, you don’t know what to do! Next thing you turn around and find the person is you."

Meisahn paced in front of the library, frowning. Lost in thought.

He did not witness the event itself, but he saw someone dead. Someone important. He snarled slightly at the prospect that he could have - should have - helped.

And yet he did not.

He wasn't there.

Some part of him asked what could he have done. He could have run. He could have not trotted to the scene. He should have had urgency in his step.

"What is wrong with me?" he muttered.

text. "speech." power. element. thought.

Bine.G

Currently in Excellent Health. Fluent in English, but speaks nothing else. He sounds half a year younger than he is and possesses an American accent.

Yurei
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© CloudyNight
1.75 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 354AP
13 Attached Accounts

Weight: 140/160lb

RE: Apparent Fragility

Yurei

"Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside"

Yurei had a very bad dream last night, and because of that today she didn't feel like eating or doing anything. She spent the whole morning lying down motionless. The nightmare felt so real for the girl that she almost wasn't able to wake up. And when she did she felt a lot of pain in her heart. A pain she knew very well. It was the pain of being alone, of not receiving support from no one. In that specific moment the sensation of abandonment. Something that since her birth she felt.

And as an attempt to clean up those horrible images, she decided to go to the library to study more about herbs. The idea of potentially becoming a healer became a way in which Yurei could start forgetting her depression matters. But of course, depression or at least in the wolf's case wasn't going to be easily erased. It was thick as it enclosed almost two years of constant pain and rejection. And being so thick made it a whole challenge so, for now, it wasn't going to represent a definitive cure.

And as white limbs carried her through the sandy terrain. Red eyes remained narrowed as curved lips made it clear her sadness. She felt terrible, she even wanted to be eaten by the earth. But then her red hues noticed someone walking ahead, and there is when Slowly attempts to approach the person. Lowered ears and tail would accompany Yurei's advance. When she aimed to position herself by their left side. Walking about three feet from them. Their voice was familiar to Yurei. "Meisahn? What's wrong?..." She asked shyly as she attempts to do eye contact with him. She despite her fear to talk to others, she felt worried about her friend and with him, she didn't feel uncomfortable to speak to. "Are you okay?..." Asked again. She wasn't good at recomforting those in a bad mood, herself was always in such a position. But it didn't mean she wasn't going to at least try.

Action. | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Magic. | Feat.

Kati H. Code by Kaitlyn

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© ToxikCoffee
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Meisahn

"All mixed up, you don’t know what to do! Next thing you turn around and find the person is you."

Meisahn flinched slightly as he heard someone familiar speak. He was so lost in thought he missed hearing her approach. First, he turned his ear to the sound, next his face. "Oh, hey Yurei," he greeted the familiar face. He faked a smile. He did not want to tell her what had happened. Her face and posture suggested she wasn't in a great mood herself; last thing he wanted to do was to share his burdens. He may not have been perceptive, but her body language said more than her tone of voice did.

Everthing is fine, everything is okay.... He tried to convince himself as he stopped pacing to converse. But as he repeated this in his mind, it grew to sound pathetic to him. I could have done something if I arrived quick enough....

His face contorted into a guilty look as his thoughts took over once again. The skeletal body of the wolf would forever burn an image in his mind, or so it felt.

Bine.G

Currently in Excellent Health. Fluent in English, but speaks nothing else. He sounds half a year younger than he is and possesses an American accent.

Yurei
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© CloudyNight
1.75 years
13 Attached Accounts

Yurei

Yurei sits down as waits for the male´s response, but she wasn't going to rush him to answer. It was up to him if he wanted to talk or not. And she couldn't help but feel weird. She felt a weird feeling growing in her heart. But she didn't know how to interpret it. She didn't know what that means. Was she becoming mad? Or what was changing on her? She didn't know how to answer that.

But she would leave that to a side as she wanted to focus on her friend rather than in herself. And as Meisahn greeted her, she nods in response. But when he smiled, there was something wrong with him. The smile didn't feel real. She wasn't sure about what to do. Once again, she wasn't good at comforting people. "I am worried..." Said looking away. "I am worried about you. And I might lack on social skills. But I do know when someone isn't okay..." She said aiming to look back at him. Lower her ears in concern. Stands and attempt to close the distance with Meisahn and attempting to place her chin on the male's left shoulder. She didn't know what was she doing. But she felt the need of being closer.

"Is okay if you don't want to share what's wrong..." She started to speak in a low voice. "Myself doesn't do as well..." She said closing her eyes. "And I won't force you to speak...but I'll share my thing..." Gives a deep breath. "Myself had a bad dream last night...it was about my puppyhood." Her voice started to shiver due to the growing sadness. "In that dream, I saw my mother and father...their expression was of horror and disgust...they were looking at me..." She said as tears start falling down her cheeks. This could be the very first time she shares her story at will. And she felt Mei could be the only one she will be able to do this. "And when I turned my head the rest of the family was doing the same thing...And I started to run away but the same expression followed wherever I went..." More and more tears come out. "I felt lost...I felt alone...and despite my attempts...I wasn't able to run..." Starts to cry more. "I couldn't scream..only watch as darkness started to eat me...until the point everything turned black." Her body starts to shiver. "I didn't know what to do, I couldn't move..." Her ears were completely flattened as dripping tears landed on the sandy floor.

Kati H. Code by Kaitlyn

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© ToxikCoffee
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Meisahn

He allowed Yurei to go through with this physical contact. He didn't want her to worry though, and he could tell this was probably making her mood worse after all. As she described her nightmare, Meisahn's gut twisted. It's like the guilt was only growing. Why? Why didn't it stop?

He scrunched his eyes shut as he listened, envisioning her nocturnal experience in his own imagination. It came across as terrible to him. Terrifying. Heart-wrenching. She didn't deserve these nightmares.

He didn't know what to say, however, being inexperienced with such night terrors. All he could manage was a simple, "I'm sorry."

What for? For him being useless and allowing the wolf to die. For him making his dear friend's mood worsen. For him being such an idiot as to refuse to share his troubles. Now Yurei was recalling a terrible dream.

When she was done, he decided to share what was bothering him too. After that confession, it was only fair. "... I saw a dead body... in Cherry Blossom Grove... he looked so... so frail, so... neglected...."

The image came forth and Meisahn actually cried. Why? He didn't know who he was! The guilt felt like a crushing weight, a burden that he could not lift. His tears too dripped out of his eyes and onto the ground. The earth absorbed them as it does everything, including the bones of the deceased.

Bine.G

Yurei
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© CloudyNight
1.75 years
13 Attached Accounts

Yurei

When the wolf heard his apology aims to look into his eyes. "There is no reason for you to say sorry. You did nothing wrong, Mei." She said as stares away. She felt a bit shy. This was the longest and most intense conversation she ever had. Then attempts to lick his tears away. Hoping to help him somehow.

Then what he said later took her on surprise. He said he saw a dead wolf. Red eyes would open in surprise. Imagine that made her heart crush, she hasn't seen anyone dying but she could imagine it. "Oh..." Was the only thing her lips could articulate. "And now I understand why were you so bad...sorry for asking..." She apologized as lowers her ears more. She felt guilty for that.

"I am dumb..." She said starting to self-hit verbally. "Hm, would you like to do something?" She taught doing something to distract them could work for helping him feel better. But she didn't know if it would work. "We could go to the library, to the sea or contemplating the view..." 'What was I thinking?! I don't like swimming...' She thought as looks around.

Kati H. Code by Kaitlyn

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Meisahn
Male
Aldrnari Librarian
Wolf
© ToxikCoffee
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Meisahn

He didn't mind Yurei licking his tears; he allowed it to happen, however undeserving of such a gesture he felt. He didn't know why he wasn't pulling away at this point. Something other than guilt - perhaps knowing she was a friend - prevented this.

When she said Meisahn did nothing wrong, he felt weird inside. Not an ugly twisting of the gut like before, but it was something he could not put into words. Relief? Yeah, probably. However, he did not notice Yurei's ears flatten more; and so he felt she may have been unaffected by his words. Other than the apology. "There's no need to be sorry; you didn't know."

At the suggestion of an activity, perhaps as a distraction, he relaxed. He felt his ears start to perk again like normal and his eyes start to cease watering. "Anything would be fine. I can't stop thinking of what I saw... I could use a distraction."

Bine.G