Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Colors of the Sunset

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 28.9AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

Colors of the Sunset

Sribna Nich

It was around sundown and Sribna found himself yet again in a sandy area, it was warm, and smelled of salt. His velvet voice pierced through the quite land, "Now… this is a beach. I am sure of it.” A smile formed on his lips and he strolled down to the water’s edge. The water splashed against his front paws and he sat down. He had no clue where he was at, but that did not bother him, he rather enjoyed the adventure. “This place is strange, it is so warm here, even in the winter.” He tilted his head to the side slightly as he listened to the peaceful sounds of the waves crashing and hitting the shore. He hummed to himself as he enjoyed the sounds. He thought on what he should do, Sribna wanted to meet new people. He was a tad nervous however; in his old pack he was dubbed an outcast at birth due to his lack of vision. Though his lack of vision did not bother him, the way others perceived it did. Most could not stay around him long enough to look past it, or did not want to understand how he thought of things. For example, the ocean he knew was blue, he could not see the color, but he knew of it. Blue could be many different feelings, but ocean blue what the feeling of the sticky ocean breeze on his russet colored fur, the feeling of the water hitting his paws, the sounds of the waves crashing, the sand crackling due to the water, the smell of the salt in the air, all of that, made the color ocean blue, he was sure of it.
He tilted his head up slightly, opened his maw and took a deep breath allowing the salty air to reach his lungs. He felt the sun’s rays begin to fade of his body. The sun must be setting, he was almost positive. He wondered what a sunset looked like, if only someone could describe it to him. He sighed as he wished he had gotten up earlier, he enjoyed being up during the day, there were more people up during then. His sleeping pattern has always been slightly erratic. He was not always sure what time it was, nor could he always tell when the sun was up. He tended to just let his body rest when it needed. He continued to sit at the water’s edge, his white clouded eyes faced the ocean, blissfully unaware of how colorful the sand looked, or the colors of the sunset.

"His words.” “His actions.” “His thoughts.” “His magic.”
Dan Hutcheson

oc. I am not sure if Sribna is in the kingdom or not. (in another thread currently speaking with Aurelius) Please be aware if talking about his smell. :3 <3

Alkedama

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

RE: Colors of the Sunset

Alkedama

"Ignorance is something we should change."

It was a pretty evening for Alkedama, a young snake that enjoyed contemplating the beauty of nature. For her nature was a teacher, a teacher of how to live in the best way. And her knowledge of several religions and its cultures gave her an open view about the world. And she applied the teachings of each one to her life. Believing that way she could live happily.

And today, she traveled around Yavania wanting to reach any corner of this legendary land. And despite being here for some time, she still has many places to visit. But despite her vast knowledge about this lands, she didn't know the name of the one she was The soft and warm wind made her feel well now. She wasn't hungry due to the previous lunch. And as she crept feeling the sand beneath her massive body, her tongue helped her navigate. Hoping to don't have an encounter with a stranger.

She always made her best to stay out of potential trouble, trouble that could be brought by getting her nose in other's problems. But sadly as she crept slowly, the image of a canine came to view. Yellow eyes landed on their figure. But her shy nature made her attempt to use another direction. Trying to get far from them. But her big mass made her annoyingly slow at moving.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks. | Element/magic | Feat | Unique power

Line art

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Sribna Nich

Sribna was quietly listening to the sounds of the ocean when a certain sound broke him out of his calm trance. It was the sound of someone approaching, though it sounded off. It did not sound like the pads of a canine, or feline. It was too light of a sound to be a bear or something bigger. It sounded like something dragging across the sand. A reptile of some sort, most reptiles he knew of dragged their stomach on the ground, he listened closely for any signs of feet. He did not hear any footsteps, and the movement was rhythmic … a snake. It must be, right? That was his best guess, and a pretty big one to boot, it moved slowly allowing the sand to crackle underneath it. He smelled the air and other than ocean he did smell something that he would describe as reptilian in nature, it did not carry the scent of any particular land though. “This creature must be a rogue.” he thought to himself. What was the most interesting though, was the noise seemed to move not towards him, but around him? Was this creature afraid of him? Or was it trying to get a betting angle on him? Whoever this was did not introduce themselves and probably was not planning to. He best prepare himself just in case this person was not friendly.

Sribna stood up and turned around facing the noise, he moved his tail underneath him to protect his underside, his ears pinned back to his skull and he lowered his head to protect his neck. He spaced his footing apart to brace himself, though in contrary to his posture he spoke in his smooth velvety tone, cautiously and without any sign of aggression. "Who is there? I may be unable to see, but I can smell and hear you. Please Mr. or Mrs. Snake, tell me what is your name. If you do not tell me, I am sorry to say but I will have to assume you are here to hurt me. I am Sribna Nich, I do not want to hurt you. I only wish to talk.”

Dan Hutcheson

Alkedama

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Alkedama

"A person without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots."

Alkedama tried her best to get out quickly, looking around in order to spot a place she could hide. Why a huge snake would hide? Well, she was big, but not dumb enough. If she is attacked of course she'll fight back. But if no one attacked her she will take the opportunity to flee. But before she could turn her 200in long body around, a voice stopped her movement. Turns her head toward the coyote and sees him in a defensive position. "What do you want?" Asked in a firm voice. If he wanted to start a fight she will give them one. But the blind man started to say a thing that for her was nothing but nonsense.

Who is there? I may be unable to see, but I can smell and hear you. Please Mr. or Mrs. Snake, tell me what is your name. If you do not tell me, I am sorry to say but I will have to assume you are here to hurt me. I am Sribna Nich, I do not want to hurt you. I only wish to talk.”

Was what came from the canine.' What was wrong with him? ' She mentally asked herself as slowly curls her body forming an S with her neck and head. "Firstly I wasn't aiming to kill you, secondly, I already ate. And thirdly once I spotted you I intended to leave." She said a bit angry. She was normally calm, but her mood could change in a second. Starts snorting warningly. "Touch me and ill squish you." She said as her anger started to rise slowly. "what wanna talk about then?" Said annoyed. "I am Alkedama." She said calming down a bit.

text. "speech."

Flickr

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Sribna Nich

Sribna listened to the female and relaxed as she spoke, his ears moved to a neutral posture, his tail moved out from underneath him. He seemed to chuckle at the threat to squish him, not that it was funny, but somehow to him it was. The woman’s tone was a mixture of anger, annoyance, and at the end a possible hint of calming down?

Perhaps his introduction was rude, he should apologize for acting so rude to her, "Ah, so I was right about being a snake, and a boa none the less. I wasn’t actually planning on attacking you Miss Alkedama. You merely startled me by approaching so close without speaking out. I apologize for being so rude in my introduction. I am new to these lands, and where I came from, anyone approaching you without speaking was usually a bad thing. It is just hard for me to see if someone is a friend or a foe… without being able to see. As for talking, I don’t necessarily need to speak with you. That was merely something I said to pacify someone I knew nothing about. If you are in a rush or do not want to you can leave as if I never stopped you. But if you wish to stay, I would enjoy the company, perhaps you could explain to me what a sunset looks like? Or maybe you could tell me… where I am at?” He spoke honestly, a smile upon his face. He really did feel bad about being so rude to her.

Dan Hutcheson