Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 10
Sept. 2nd - Oct. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Physical Attributes

Akradr
Female
Birb-Min & Burneh's Wife
OC Account
© Akradr
22 years
Height: --
AP: 1,837AP
18 Attached Accounts

Weight: --

Physical Attributes

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 04:41 AM by Akradr. Edited 11 times in total.)
New Shop Attributes

Hello all! Here’s another suggestion for Yava to vote and discuss on.

Currently, the shop offers the following physical attributes for character’s to pertain:

Feathers, scales, longer fur, extra tail, distinct shape in fur, longer tail, diminutive trait, giant trait, longer ears, webbed toes, longer canines, porcupine quills, scutes, horns/antlers and tusks.

We have decided to perhaps add more, if the community votes on what they’d like to see. These decisions will be based on what you, the member, would want for your characters as an appearance modifier! I know some of you like to make ’em scarier, bigger, or even unique –– let’s make that possible.

Bony Protrusions (allows the character to grow unnatural bones over their body, such as spines or prongs, but no more than 2; they are rounded and cannot pierce flesh).

Pheromones (your character smells faintly of something, such as rotten eggs or honey. This does not mask their scent — as it is instead a part of it — and is chosen upon purchase).

Poison Glands –– you must also buy venom or have it (it gives your character, venomous or not, the ability to inject someone with poison via biting; this poison causes pain and nausea only).

Stronger Bones (your character’s bones are harder to break, though not impossible).

Limb Wings (your character can grow a pair of small wings on the back of any limb, e.g. here, but they still must be taught how to fly, and it will be hard for birds/those with ascension to teach them).

Black Sclera (the whites of your character’s eyes become black).

Fins (a pair of fins can grow on the back of your character’s legs, e.g. here).

Pigmentation (your character may have pigmentation on their horns, antlers or protrusions; however, you must purchase the horns/antlers/protrusions before buying this attribute).

Vote and comment! Share your opinions. <3

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
3.5 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 2.9AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

RE: Physical Attributes

I like carapace, sclera and stronger bones. Although would having stronger bones affect forage and hunt rolls? Maybe it should?

Amelia
Female
OC Account
© Amelia
29 years
Height: 5' 3''
AP: 54,029AP
38 Attached Accounts

Weight: N/A

I don't think it would affect rolls for hunts/forages, as not all injuries affect bones. ^^ Like, stronger bones doesn't protect you from bites/stings/sprained muscles/cuts.

Amelia
Female
OC Account
© Amelia
29 years
38 Attached Accounts

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2018, 06:08 AM by Amelia. Edited 2 times in total.)
For the record, I don't mind any of these mutations. None of them seem game changing; they just add to character creation diversity IMO. :)

I think stronger bones could be a feat, though. Since it would need to be mentioned in a post to explain why a character didn't break a bone. Yanno? Nvm. Not sure about this.

Wynter
Female
OC
OC Account
© Wynter
16 years
Height: Short
AP: 0AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: Fluff

Like Ame said, I think stronger bones should be a feat, but I’m not sure. As for the rest, I like them all.

The only thing is, how would a wolf, for example, fly with the bat wings? They can’t open their limbs like humans and apes can. I think it’d be a little too unrealistic. The ideia itself is great, and I think we could keep it as long as it doesn’t enable flight, gliding, etc. :D

Amelia
Female
OC Account
© Amelia
29 years
38 Attached Accounts

I don't mind if the wings don't enable flight. It can just be a physical mutation. Looks cool, yanno?

Wynter
Female
OC
OC Account
© Wynter
16 years
Height: Short
AP: 0AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: Fluff

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2018, 07:00 AM by Wynter.)
Yeah, that was what I thought! I thinking it’d look awesome :D

CloudyNight

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

All the ideas are awesome

Kaitlyn
Female
Banned
OC Account
© Kaitlyn
21.00 years
Height: Toll
AP: 1,249AP
8 Attached Accounts

Weight: Too Smol

If poison is injected via bite, then isn’t it venom? I would think this to instead be an exudate from the skin (unless you mean to make a non-venomous animal venomous).

AN IDEA
Pheromones Your character smells faintly of something, such as rotten eggs or honey. This does not mask their scent — as it is instead a part of it — and is chosen upon purchase.

Spirited_Away
Female
OC
OC Account
© Spirited_Away
Not Old years
Height: Shortie
AP: 295AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: Muscles!!

I like the idea of all of these, their pretty cool and I really like the idea of the bat wings. It would look pretty neat on anything or anyone.