Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year IX
Jan. 15th - Feb. 28th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Aurelius
Spirited_Away
Relationship
Grennian & Exposed
Thread
Breakeven [AW]

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Wynter
Burneh
Ailes
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Temporary housing

Maraki
Male
Eden Scribe
Wolf
© Avocado
2 years
Height: 23 in
AP: 100AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 40 lbs

Temporary housing

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 02:04 AM by Maraki. Edited 1 time in total.)

Maraki Isati

Maraki and Max had been living within Eden borders for about a month now. The queen had managed to build the foundation to a house, but that was all. So Max and Maraki had to find a temporary home. They had managed to find an old abandoned den dug out from under one of the enormous cedar trees around area. Together they had dug it out more so that both Max and Maraki could fit comfortably and since then have been calling it their temporary home. It was small, and Max and Maraki had to sleep next to each other to keep warm but it was temporary. Soon the queen would be able to make their houses and they would not have to huddle so closely anymore for warmth. That meant he would finally get his own place! He was looking forward to that.

Maraki was wandering around the land and found himself in front of the foundation to the house. It was large, and there was only one. Was the queen planning on making two houses on this one foundation? Or perhaps she was planning on making two of these foundations. Well if this was only going to be one of the houses, then that meant Max and Maraki had to share again until the second house was built, or one of them could stay in the temporary den. The latter would never happen though, Max would probably insist on sticking together for protection.

He looked around making sure his oversized friend was nowhere to be found before his lip lifted up in slight irritation. "Psh… Protection. You need to get over that bud. Can’t continue that forever.” He spoke in quiet tones. He rarely spoke out loud to himself, since Max was like his shadow. But Maraki was now an adult, he did not need protecting! He needed to learn how to fight, so he could protect himself. He was never able to learn to fight due to Max’s protective nature always taking over and attacking for him. Maraki’s figure was lean and frankly a bit feminine. Something he greatly disliked, he blamed his mother for her genetics, but Max’s over protectiveness and disallowing of him fighting probably did not help him as he grew. He knew he was weak and due to that he leaned more on his brain and his words than his brawn. He shook his head trying to get away from the thoughts.

He definitely needed to put some distance between Max and him. Maraki needed to get stronger, and Max needed to not be so protective. It was like Max was acting like he was his mate or something. Maraki loudly laughed at that thought, "HAH! That would be weird.” Man… he had an odd habit today about speaking out loud.

Oc. Spirited as given me permission to pp that Max and Maraki are currently living in a temp den together to above specifications. Ty Spirited <3

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks. | Magic
stock by thehouseofphotoshop & Nik Borrow

Chastity
Female
Eden Queen
Other mammal
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Height: 48
AP: 9AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 295

RE: Temporary housing

Chastity

Your thoughts shape your vision.
See what you choose to see.

Chastity was patrolling the borders of the realm with the aid of her Radar. She did this every day, it was kind of tiring to do by herself and was glad to have a Knight to help her. Especially someone with teeth and as far as her power could tell, something with size to throw around. Especially if another predator showed up to raid Eden. Crossing back over the bridge she had created awhile ago, the elk made her way back towards the unfinished house when Audition caught a voice. ’Hah! That would be weird.’ Her direction was immediately turned out of curiosity, who exactly had said that? She needed to learn the voice of her members better.

Upon getting closer, Radar allowed her to ‘see’ kind of what the creature was. She was pretty sure it was Maraki, the smaller of the predators. Putting on a friendly smile, Chastity moved closer. ”If you don’t mind me asking, what would be weird?” She wasn’t one to pressure so if he didn’t answer or want to she wouldn’t pressure him to tell her. She also needed to bring up the subject of the house, it needed to be finished. But Chastity would also teach him about the Avatars if he seemed interested in that too but that would come later. It was his job to learn things like that, it was basically what a Scribe meant. Scribe’s that we’re members of Eden were scribes to the avatars.

Action | Speech | Magic | Unique Powers | Feats

Ronald Woan

Maraki
Male
Eden Scribe
Wolf
© Avocado
2 years
Linked Accounts

Maraki Isati

Maraki yelped and heart thumped loudly at the queens sudden words. Her sudden appearance scared him, “Crap! She is quiet! I thought I was alone!” He chuckled nervously and then bowed down to the queen as he spoke, "Hello Queen Chastity. Sorry, I did not hear you approach… I was merely just talking out loud about….something.” He was not about to let her know what he was thinking, that would be embarrassing. His heart thumped at the embarrassment. He looked away for a moment and then looked back at the queen.

"How are you feeling today Queen Chastity? Are you doing better since… well since last time? You gave me quite a scare when you collapsed when doing your magic. Please take better care of yourself, I would prefer that you did not collapse again. Please pace yourself when it comes to our housing. Max and I can tolerate living together for a while longer if it means that you are healthy.” The fact that the queen went unconscious in front of him scared him. He figured that she probably worked herself too hard. He did not want that to happen again. He mostly was just afraid that Dvir may step on him or something if he finds the queen collapsed again. He wasn’t quite sure what Dvir and Chastity’s relationship was. Whatever it was, it looked weird and complicated.

Chastity
Female
Eden Queen
Other mammal
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Chastity

The predator seemed surprised to see her, yelping. Did she spook him? She had no intention of spooking the canine. However, Radar caught Maraki bowing and as he spoke she frowned. ”I didn’t mean to spook you, Maraki and there is no need for bowing. I may be Queen but bowing is definitely not something that is required here. If you are used to it, however, it is allowed but it’s not required.” She didn’t particularly bowing. She was Queen yes but she was not higher than anyone else for they were all equal. It was how she was raised. Maybe it wasn’t how Dvir was or Maximus, but that was how she was.

Then he was on the topic of what happened earlier. He asked how she was feeling and that he got a scare when she collapsed. Chastity nodded her head, this was a good member. Or at least she thought so far, he seemed to actually care. He said to pace herself, and then he and Max were fine with living together as long as she was healthy. Chastity smiled, all his words were warming her heart. ”I am doing well since than, and I suppose I simply overused my magic. I will have to be careful of that next time but since it’s been a while since then and I know the side effects, I’m not opposed to overusing again. It doesn’t seem to effect my Health at all but knock me out and make me exhausted for the rest of the day till my next rest,” Then she thought about the snow that could possibly cover the foundation and she frowned a little bit but it returned to a smile ”I wouldn’t like to leave your housing for too long. I don’t want it to fill up with snow when I put the walls in. In fact, I can do a little bit more now that I am refreshed as well.” If he wanted to accompany her, she didn’t mind. It was purely up to him.

Ronald Woan

Maraki
Male
Eden Scribe
Wolf
© Avocado
2 years
Linked Accounts

Maraki Isati

Maraki noticed the frown on the queen’s face as he bowed. Her following words were like music to his ears though.

“I may be Queen but bowing is definitely not something that is required here.”

No more bowing!? Yes!!! Maraki always disliked it when the leaders of his and Max’s old pack made him bow. They tended to view Maraki as lowly due to his mother’s… extracurricular activities. Maraki smiled and gave a sigh of relief, "I am, somewhat used to it. However it is something I do not enjoy. Thank you for excusing that formality. I am still assuming you would however prefer for me to call you Queen Chastity though. Correct?” He tilted his head slightly at the question.
He listened to the queen as she explained that she had overused her magic. “So that’s a thing. I wonder what my limit is?” His eyes widened however when she said she was not opposed to overusing again. His mouth moved on its own, before he had a chance to filter his words. "Wait wait wait! No no! Overusing your magic may not be as simple as falling down and feeling tired! I mean if it’s an emergency then yes I guess that would be fine. But this isn’t an emergency. What am I supposed to do if you fall and hit your head on one of these rocks? I’m like half your height and probably weigh as much as one of your legs. I can’t exactly catch you or make sure you don’t injure yourself on the way down.” Crap, Maraki had let loose his tongue without thinking again. At least it was for a good reason.

He took a deep breath in and out "Sorry. I uh, I spoke without thinking… I understand your concern with the snow and our housing. I would much rather see you pace yourself though. Maybe after you make Max’s house and my house you can prep for other houses. Maybe make a few different sized ones, or maybe just start with the foundation on each. Your residents should see you pace yourself and understand your limitations in magic. It would worry us to see you unconscious so often, even if you are just trying to help.” Maraki looked away after he spoke. He kind of felt like he was lecturing the queen. But he could tell she was just a nice person and trying to help. She needed to know that overusing magic and becoming unconscious all the time was not healthy.

"I should add, that I am in no way talking about your sight. I am specifically just talking about you overusing your magic. I am actually happily impressed you can navigate very well through the trees and do such interesting magic. So do not think I pity you.” Maraki was sure that if Max was around, that the man would probably get upset at the way he just spoke with the queen. He only hoped the queen would not get too angry with him.

Chastity
Female
Eden Queen
Other mammal
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Chastity

Chastity began to wonder if the canine before her had any magic of his own. She would have to talk to her members and they could discover it together somehow if they had not discovered it all ready. The predator seemed glad to not have to bow anymore. He apparently did not enjoy bowing and she was okay with that. Like she had said before, it was okay. He, however, questioned if she would like to be called Queen Chastity and she shrugged. "I do not mind, either way, it is your decision." Eden was about Freedom after all and she was giving him a ton of freedom on his decisions. Whatever he needed she would help out to the best of her ability. Then the wolf began going off about her overusing her magic. Her white eyes rolled back into her head for a few moments as she listened patiently. Once he was done, she smiled gently. "There are many alternatives to keep me safe if I do end up passing out, Maraki. I love that you care but I assure you I will be fine if I do end up overusing. Anyways, I am not sure my limitations just yet. There is a possibility I will go over again. I could finish one of the houses I am working on. Would you two be okay with living in the same house till I finish the other one?"

Then he began apologizing for speaking without thinking. Once again, all his words proved that he just cared. Chastity only listened because that's what she did. Once he was finished she went ahead with her reply. "I understand everything you say, Maraki and it is okay to speak your mind. You make valid points and I believe as my magic increases my limit will grow larger which will allow me to do more. Hopefully, then I can build a house like either of yours in one go." He seemed to want to add more. Adding that he was in no way referencing her sight or pitying her. Mentioning that he was happy she could navigate the terrain so well. "I can assure you that I was in no way thinking you were referencing my sight. I tend to not think about it as much as you may think..." It was time to head towards their house. "Shall we start heading there now?" Chastity was just a gentle giant. She was very patient and was willing to wait and listen to someone. Maybe that’s why Dvir took a liking to her because she was willing to wait through his stuck up times.

Ronald Woan

Maraki
Male
Eden Scribe
Wolf
© Avocado
2 years
Linked Accounts

Maraki Isati

Maraki hummed to himself, "Then in public I shall continue to call you Queen. But perhaps if it is alright, dropping some of the formalities in private or among friends would be suitable. Does Lady Chastity sound alright?” He smiled as he asked her, Chastity seemed like a very relaxed queen and hopefully she would be alright with that. He then listened to her as she spoke about him possibly sharing a house with Max for a while.

"That will be alright for now, Max and I grew up basically together so we are used to sharing. I am sure he would not mind if we had to share for a while longer.” Still smiling he purposefully left out the fact that if Max could have it his way Maraki probably would never be left alone, ever, let alone get his own house. But that was something that Maraki needed to talk with Max about, later of course. "Building a house in one go would be quite a feat. I would enjoy seeing that one day” Chastity then asked if they should start heading to the house and Maraki nodded "Yes, lead the way.” , allowing her to lead the way. Since he was so small compared to her he would rather walk behind her in case he got in her way of ‘seeing’.

Chastity
Female
Eden Queen
Other mammal
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Chastity

Chastity was taking a liking to Maraki, she was becoming fond of him and she knew that. He seemed like a nice kid, and she smiled as he asked if he could call her Lady Chastity when not in public. ”Thats Alright, But really if you want, just Chastity is okay as well.” Her head angled downwards to aim her blind eyes right at him. Some may find it creepy, but she may never know if no one pointed out that it was. Chastity listened carefully to everything he said. She was not going to be leaving it out. The red wolf said that they were used to sharing and she nodded, turning the direction of the two wolves wip house.

Maraki said building a house in one go would be a feat he would like to see. ”We can just hope and wait, one day the opportunity might arise.” He told her to lead the way and she began walking without hesitation. If one would look close enough, they would notice she walked just like any other elk. Stepping over things that came out of the ground a little bit and so on. Things a blind elk wouldn’t be able to see. Once there, she stood as close as she could to one corner of the foundation and began to build. Stoneshape took place, building a 7 feet high wall that was 15 feet long. That was only two times, she guessed she had one or two more times left, moving to the shorter side (that was 15 feet long and not 30 feet), she built a 7x8 wall. Chastity still needed to complete the rest of this wall and two other ones along with the roof. Then she would be able to complete the next house beside it. Both of their houses were going to be 15ftx15ft. She do hoped they liked them.

Chastity looked to the predator with blind red and smiled. ”I believe that’s all I can do for today, if you don’t want me to push my limits then I will not.” She looked back over at the house. It was coming along nicely in her opinion.

Ronald Woan