Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
cutest kid

Hera
[played by Raton]
Thread
[Quest] Into The Jungle

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {Aurelius} Returned From The Dead

Wyndham
Male
Banned
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
7.00 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160 lbs

{Aurelius} Returned From The Dead

Wyndham Olev

I must have ice in my veins to do what I just did.
I expect the ice to melt, but it doesn't.
It just gets colder and colder, and I welcome it.

Those of his past hadn't learned of the hyena's return just yet. The need to keep a low profile for the time being was important to him as he wandered towards one of the many cliff's edge. A confident, if not, dominant stride in every step he made. Lungs taking in the deep inhale of breath through black nostrils. Basking in the heavy scent of ocean spray and earth. Several memories of when he was king penetrating his mind. Ailen, Gaerme and Byrthe running around as pups. Wherever he traveled they surely followed. His niece, Fuli, was one to always bring him viable information. He truly missed them. Even though the love for them was there, the fallen king had a strong need to corrupt all around him. Their use to him one only he would always know. A secret he'd also die with. The final step, he fell back onto haunches. Midnight gaze drifting out over the waves. Capturing all there was to see. Ears remained alert. Flickering at any sudden movement.
Text | "Talk."

gundy

Aurelius

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

RE: {Aurelius} Returned From The Dead

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 02:17 PM by Wynter. Edited 1 time in total.)
On ascension granted wings, the man flew above the waters. Salty scents invaded his nostrils at every given inhale, pulling him into this deep state of peace. He was always at peace when close to the ocean. Amidst a sequence of flaps, Aurelius would rise with the currents. Above him laid Defro’s Pass, the strip of land which connected the south to the north. Upon reaching dry land, the man would shake his semi-dry, wings outstretched and longing for warmth.

His gaze would soon cast upon a figure, sitting by the rocky structure. Before him was a man – once a leader. He remembered him from Rai’s claim of the Pillar Plains. Aurelius remembered the male – as well as he remembered most of what happened along his days – but he doubted his face would be familiar to the hyena. Especially because he was but a teenager, a heir, when they first met. Gods, the man probably didn’t even know his name. And yet, he remembered his clear as day.

"Ex-king Wyndham Olev." Surprise befell his darkened lips, a brow risen above his eyes. In an attempted approach, the canine would come to stand by the male’s right, around four feet away. "I believe I never had the chance to properly introduce myself to you. Well, I am Aurelius Dame-Fritjov, currently king of The Verja. I am the successor of Rangvald, the man you once forged a neutrality agreement with."

In a short pause, Aurelius would try to cast charm upon the man. Better be safe than sorry, no? "I, however, believe it has died long ago, along with Pyrth. Upon your departure - at least what I assume for a departure - a woman with no desire to rule took over. A true disappointment, agreed?" Perhaps he was exaggerating, but there was no better way to reach the point he so desired.

Narrative. "Dialogue." 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock

Wyndham
Male
Banned
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
7.00 years
Linked Accounts

Wyndham Olev

Ears had fallen back with the sudden calmness that washed over him. Drifting along side the waves in heavy thoughts. He relaxed further. Planning. Plotting. So lost in his own mind that he did not hear the approach of another. Yet, when the distance was reduced to a mere four feet, their scent overwhelmed him. Listening to the introduction, a rise of brow in curiosity as to why this lad felt he could wander to him so closely. To speak as if they were old friends.

Wyndham turned his head completely to assess the AWD. "King Aurelius Dame-Fritjov." He spoke the last of his name with mild respect. Remembering the faint ailment he'd made with the male's father. "Ah. Yes. It seems it has."

The fallen king bristled under the mention of a destroyed kingdom. He'd heard of how such an irresponsible female took over his lands. Leaving it to rot and destroy itself without supervision. The male was not pleased and thus was his reasoning of return. With the rise of skin wrinkling over faintly colored teeth, he turned away. A sudden feeling coming to him. Wyndham's tone of voice came out a if in a snarl. Nothing intended towards the present king. "What brings you to my presence as to why you speak of old times?"

His Actions | "His Words."

gundy

Aurelius

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

A brow arched above his eyes as the man wrinkled his maw, a snarl befalling his lips. Weirdo. In slow breaths, the canid would recompose himself. He wasn’t sure about Wyndham, but no emotion was welcome where politics took place. The hyena, however, wasn’t one to blame. His realm had been stagnated upon his departure, and he had returned to meet with but its ghost. Aurelius doubted he’d expose a different reaction.

"One cannot move on if he simply ignores what he left behind." He told the greyscale, voice serious to a degree. "I was but wondering if you’d bring back what once was yours to rule."

Though he’d probably know if a claim was set anywhere within Yavania, it’d be best if he knew of it prior. One could not afford missing a chance of political bargain. And – as an addition to that – young and weak realms were always willing to do so. Now, would that be Wyndham’s case? He’d have to wait to find out.

OC: As a note to my previous post, Aurelius tried to activate charm on Wyndham. Here's a description of the power:
'This power enables the user to charm a creature into being unwilling to attack the user for an entire thread and makes the target feel positive emotions towards the user. Grievous acts (such as attacking the target or the target's loved ones) breaks the charm. As soon as the user exits, the target is free to do as they will. If this power is attempted by or on someone who is in a spar, the power fails.'

Stock | Stock

Wyndham
Male
Banned
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
7.00 years
Linked Accounts

Wyndham Olev

The proposition presented within the statement itself held a various of questions. All of which he knew the answers to. He did not rise from slumber to just wander around Yavania. "To rise once again, I must have followers. Allies. Those that will stand behind my rule." He stood from his position. Beginning a pace back and forth to further speak on such matters. "Are you offering such a revival between the two? An alliance?" Wyndham only paused to thoroughly gaze into the eyes of the young king. He knew full well what it came to when speaking of politics. The kingdom was well known for such things.

A simple thought occurred. "King Aurelius. A pledge an alliance with your kingdom. IF you will stand behind me when time comes I take the thrown of Pyrth." He took several steps forward. Walking pass the AWD to look over the defros. Water crashing against the rocky surface reached his ears. Their keen hearing picked up on every little thing that presented itself around them. "My ruling will rise once again. Better and stronger then ever. Question is. Do I have your support?"

His Actions | "His Words."

gundy

Aurelius

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Soon enough, the hyena was pacing back and forth upon the pass. There was something very off about this man. Features remained truthful to his stoic nature – a contradiction to his racing thoughts. The request brought up made little sense to the man. For what did he know of Pyrth? Or the realm bound to rise from within its ruins. Nothing. Perhaps his father had seen something in Wyndham he could not.

"I knew little of Pyrth before it changed leaders." He began, tone rather assertive. Truth be told, he was never told a thing about the small group they used to call a realm. Regardless of who stood in power. "I see you are quick to the point, Mr. Olev. Yet, you are but a stranger to me. Your realm is but a goal for the time being. I’d gladly stand by you as an ally when the day comes, but you’ll have to prove yourself worthy beforehand. What will the new Pyrth be about? Have any ideas arisen?”

Whilst he wished to rule in similarity to the prosperous years of his father, Aurelius was no fool to accept such a sudden request. He was a man of politics, and was no foul when it came to them. There was much to learn, still, but he could not risk putting the kingdom in danger due to his lack of responsibility. They had faced enough havoc in the past seasons.

With a position as important as his, one could make no mistakes.

Stock | Stock