Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year IX
June 1st - July 16th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Open
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {Jinx}The Spark Of Interest

Wyndham
Male
Rogue
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
7.00 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160 lbs

Tongue  {Jinx}The Spark Of Interest

Wyndham Olev

I must have ice in my veins to do what I just did.
I expect the ice to melt, but it doesn't.
It just gets colder and colder, and I welcome it.

He'd wandered off from the lands of his old kingdom to venture out further. Leaving the open grasslands for the dense coverage of trees. Their purpose used quite well to his advantage to shield him from prying eyes. Unless he chose for them to see otherwise. A ghost he called himself. The fallen king risen from the dead to claim his throne once again. However, he had things set in stone that needed taken care of firstly before anything else. Thusly why he chose his the familiar territory of the southern lands.

Wyndham was growing fed up at this point of his travels, though. It seemed he could not find the remnants of his family or those who vowed their loyalty to him. Bringing his plans to become more difficult then any. The thought alone sparked a power he hadn't used in some time. Thunder rang forth just above where he lingered. Movements halted with the pin of ears to his head in annoyance. Grumbling out when a critter scurried towards him without the realization of its fate. Jaws parted. Revealing a row of well used teeth. Their purpose clear in high intent as the rodent grew near. Closer. Closer. Wyndham took no time in snatching the mouse up. Shattering the bones all together in one crushing blow. A satisfying feeling of cruel lust, he chewed and swallowed the small meal. Simple snack to ease what he really hungered for...
Text | "Talk."

gundy

Jinx

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

RE: {Jinx}The Spark Of Interest

Jinx had been exploring nearby lands from the Kingdom, but today she had drifted further than she wanted. It seemed like she had travelled quite aways but she shrugged off the feeling. Exploring was good as it was what she did all the time before she joined the Valkryja. A smile crossed her face as she looked around with curiosity. This place was pretty neat, but her face turned to a solid expression when a scent crossed her nose. Someone new to interact with possibly? And if she wanted, she bet she could bed them. Approaching the scent, she saw a hyena of few tones. He looked a little plain but she could work with that. Putting on a sly smirk, she approached. Unknown to her, Fatigue Attempted to accidentally activate on Wyndham. If it were successful, he would feel slightly fatigued due to its very first use.

”What up.” The words fell smoothly from her maw. Her true emotions hidden behind a smirk, well trained and lethal. Jinx knew to be careful when getting around with people she didn’t know.
She Drawls. "Say That One More Time" ’I Dare You.’
Elements | Unique Powers | Feats

"She’s Fire And Ice. You’ll Fear The Cold And Crave The Burn."

Wyndham
Male
Rogue
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
7.00 years
Linked Accounts

Wyndham Olev

Tongue cleansed away any droplets left from his recent kill. A few drops of blood splattered onto the edges of black lips, he'd taken comfort near a thick based tree. The softness of its surface bringing the smallest of comfort to his tired form. Though he would not admit it, he felt the comings of age. Still strong and able to hold his own of course. Wyndham bellowed out a very audible and rude yawn. A sudden wash of tiredness washing over him like a blanket of rain. He didn't like it. Shaking his head to rid of the unwelcomed feeling, ears perked and arched forward. The arrival of another, female, drew him to all fours. Standing in all his pride, a devilish smile morphed the hyena's features.

"Well... Well... Well... What is this? A welcome back present from Yavania itself?"

Words spoken with a tone of deep baritoned emptiness, midnight gaze traveled over the woman. Her own voice dripped in something he knew too well. Slyness. Like a snake in the grass, she indeed had something in mind or were she someone sent to kill him? Whom knew of his return? Wyndham required a few, if not, a lot of enemies in his past. Which grew his curiosity of the other canine.

"What brings you to this moss filled place?"
His Actions | "His Words."

gundy

Jinx

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

He was laying by a tree it seemed and he was resting. Had she interrupted him? It seemed he had gotten up however and smiled as well. Maybe her beauty just made his day. That justice be what it was, of course. His expression when he got up however made her confused, he had looked kinda tired suddenly when he shook it off. Shrugging off the thought, she listened to what he had to say. He called her a welcome back gift from Yavania itself. ”A present from Yavania, you say?" She smirked, she did not know what exactly Yavania was but she assumed it was something do with the land. Or maybe it was someone? It could not be, but she wasn't going to be making those kinds of assumptions anytime soon. "Maybe I am."

Her lips tugged upwards, ears perking and pushing forward. His next words weren't that enticing but she would deal with it. What was a way she could throw a flirt right at his face? "Wandering, explorin'. Maybe us meeting was just meant to be, hm?" Jinx hadn't done this in a while. She sure did need some practice. Now it was all for how he replied to her and she was curious about that. Suddenly, she was more aware of his scent and everything about his scent. The male did not smell of any realm, just who could this man be? Were names really needed right now, though? Age also became apparent to her, he was almost twice her age. Did that really matter though? If this went anywhere, it would probably just be a one night stand.
She Drawls. "Say That One More Time" ’I Dare You.’
Elements | Unique Powers | Feats

"She’s Fire And Ice. You’ll Fear The Cold And Crave The Burn."

Wyndham
Male
Rogue
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
7.00 years
Linked Accounts

Wyndham Olev

Her attempts were very entertaining. The flirtatious undertone of her words laced in every syllable drew him to an abundance of conclusions. One that he knew would satisfy not only his needs, but hers as well. Wyndham was not stupid or blind to the female's actions. Midnight blues observing every inch of her delicate and much small, slender frame with appreciation. Perhaps she could warm his bedding when needed. Produce his pups for the future he planned to have.

Pups. The hyena had but only one of these from a past encounter. Curious of where they resided now, his attention wandered back to the woman. A swift sweep of his tongue as he approached her. Paws carrying him in a circle to evade her personal space, he scented along areas that did not press buttons. Dropping his voice to a low octave to whisper words in the tunnels of large ears. "Maybe... What do you seek to find here?"

gundy

Jinx

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Jinx Bards
"She's Fire And Ice. You'll Fear The Cold And Crave The Burn."

Jinx watched him carefully. He was still a stranger and she had every right to be cautious. Wasn't this male a hyena? And weren't hyena's powerful? That didn't matter, if need be she doubted he could take her down. Jinx would kick his ass if so, that was what her job called for of course. After this, she would likely never see him again. Unless something else happened and she ended up bumping into him again. Jinx doubted it, this was probably not the world calling them together to be friends or something. Encounters like these happened sometimes, it didn't even matter. He approached her, circling her and sniffing and she did not mind. She allowed him to do so when he spoke she attempted to turn toward him and nip at his cheek. Not hard enough to hurt but enough for him to feel it. She would then move away and spin around to face him again, eyes holding a mischevious look to them.

"Someone willing to work for what they want. Tell me, are you up for that?" Jinx taunted, nobody ever got anything easily. She was not about to let him get her without working for it. Even if it was with his words or something else, it did not matter. As long as he proved himself a man.

She Walks. "She Talks." She Thinks

Stock

Wyndham
Male
Rogue
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
7.00 years
Linked Accounts

Wyndham Olev

Wyndham paid close attention to every twitch of muscle. The flick of ears that remained high and alert. Her gaze following every stop he took. It was all he liked in his women. His soldiers. A wickedness surged through him like adrenaline. Dancing within his veins in a rapid fashion. The emotion carving black lips to a lust filled grin. To her, it would seem as if her advances were working on him. Swipe of tongue in hunger. Starving addiction to the rise of a fallen king. He watched as she moved away. Halting him in his place from the circling of her form. He decided to play along, then. Muscles rippled. Rolled under an ashy coat of paleness. He wasn't the most handsome; but, his differences made him attractive enough. The hyena grew a sudden fondness to the woman. Every second more precious than the next. He could practically see the fire in her eyes. The need to play and so he entertained.

"What is it... That you'd have me do?"

gundy

Jinx

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Jinx Bards

Jinx watched him as he watched her. It truly was a silent dance, a play of words would decide how this played out. So far, she saw good things happening. Things that would not last long, she thought. Normally, they never ever lasted a while. A day or so, that was all. The hyena stood where she had left him, now she only stood a few feet away. A fire burned in her yet her heart was surrounded by ice. Something that she believed made her unique. She had the ability to be fiery and yet to be cold as ice. Unlike him, she saw nothing more to him than someone to warm her bed for a night. That was all someone ever was to her, most of the time nothing more and nothing less. Jinx never had any emotional connections to anyone, she never felt that way toward anyone. It was just how she played the game, she used her cards to get what she wanted and was rather skilled at it. Jinx supposed that is what made some dislike her and some want her, but to her, it did not matter.

The hyena asked what she would have him to do. Jinx blinked once, twice and then spoke. "Prove yourself. You cannot have this if you do not prove yourself a man. What would you be willing to do to prove yourself one?" Trick question. Jinx wanted to know if he was arrogant if he would say that he did not need to prove himself a man because he knew he was one already or if he would actually say it. Now, what person would actually do that? One who felt the need to explain their capabilities. She raised a brow at him, watching, assessing.

Stock

Wyndham
Male
Rogue
Hyena
© Kaitlyn
7.00 years
Linked Accounts

Wyndham Olev

A rumble began in his chest. Building with every passing second as he listened to her speak. Who was she to ask him of such task? If he wished, he'd fight her for dominance. For the chance to mate without proving his worth. Wyndham was not some young pup. An adolescent who showed off to pretty females for their attention. He shuffled his paws. Adjusting his weight to stand more proud. The rise of his tail revealing the still honed dominant nature bred into him.

He flashed fang at the wolf. A taunting tease of some sort at her challenging gaze. He held it with a reflection of midnight blue. "Who are you that I must prove myself to? What do you get out of this? What do I?" True to his name, the hyena was a cunning and devious male. Usually working things into his favor with a simple conversation. If she wished to bargain, he wanted something in return. Needed this from her or any female that were willing.

"Let's make a deal."

gundy

Jinx

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Jinx Bards

What exactly would his answer be? Would he even answer it? Due to her careful watch, she noticed him shuffle his paws. He stood prouder and even raised his tail. Was she pushing his buttons? Let it, if he did anything she could easily move forward and do what the Valkryja did. Instead, he asked who she was that he must prove himself to and what either of them would get out of this. Her voice slipped free without control. ”I don’t think who I am is any of your concern, neither is it my concern who you are. What we get out of this? A companion for a night, bed warmed.” Straight to the point, right?

He however spoke about making a deal. Jinx glanced around quickly. Was there anyone around possibly listening? She didn’t know. Looking back, she nodded her head. ”What do you have in mind...?” There was always room for a little deal making was there not? Of course if it got her into bed for one night, a little entertainment, then she was completely down. It all depended on the deal.

Stock