Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {Kari} An Escape From Reality

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 24AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

RE: {Kari} An Escape From Reality

Ħelu Għasel

I may be sweet, but even honey can become bitter.

Helu listened to Queen Kari’s words as she stated that a male sparrow would appreciate not birds on the kitchen’s menu. Helu merely nodded politely. They watched as Kari tilted her head in response to the question if there was anything she needed to do out of the kingdom. They were however pleased to hear that there was nothing else and that they could start heading back to the kingdom.

Helu’s eyes would follow Queen Kari as she then turned around leading them towards the kingdom. They internally became a bit nervous about their new home. They hoped it was nothing like the Kingdom of Bones. Helu’s nervousness caused Fatigue to accidentally try and activate for the first time on Kari. Although it would be weak and probably barely noticeable. Helu grabbed a hold of their emotions and nodded their head. "Lead the way my Queen. I shall follow you.” They couldn’t help but wonder where Kari would bring them first. To the kitchens? To the homes? Hopefully towards safety.

-timeskip???????-

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Height: 38
AP: 142AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

Now dance, fucker, dance
Man, he never had a chance

As she walked, she felt the weak fatigue hit her. Barely registering it as anything that she needed to be concerned with, she continued to walk. Though she looked careless, Kari was very much aware of everything that was going to happen around her. She needed to be. If she wasn't, then what kind of Queen and warrior would she be? The russet wolf was one that made sure that she was always aware of her surroundings. Without making it obvious, the russet wolf kept looking behind her to make sure that Helu was with her. Each time that she looked, she could have sworn there was something about them that didn't sit well with her.

-timeskip to the Marrok Falls-

She didn't much care how long it took for them to get into the lands of the Falls.

What she did know was that they were home, though on the outskirts of the main lands that they used. It was still within their boundaries and no one had dared to breach them. She paused, turning so she could fully see Helu in her mismatched gaze. "This is the Marrok Falls," she told them easily. "It is the technical lands of the Algiz. However, all of the houses are in the Peninsula. There are some that have houses elsewhere." Benedict lived in the Spiral Rainforest and Anjay still had a house in the Grove. Just because most lived in the Peninsula did not mean that everyone had to.

Action | "Speech" | Magic

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

-Timeskip to Marrok Falls-

Helu followed Kari the Queen to the territory, not noticing that she had been making sure they followed. Even if they had noticed, it would not have mattered. It was perfectly acceptable in their mind to be cautious of strangers you are welcoming into your home. It was just as acceptable as them questioning if they were walking into a trap. Though, at this point not many places could be worse in their mind then where they had come from.

The first place in the territories they hit was in a land with a waterfall. It was quite beautiful, as well as humid. No doubt this place got pretty misty at times. They listened to the queen’s words and gave their iconic smile. “So Marrok Falls belongs to the Algiz technically speaking. And since she stated that I am to choose a house in the peninsula earlier I guess it is out of the question to ask for a home closer to the kitchens. Though, it won’t really stop me from possible expansions to the kitchen.”

Still looking around with fiery eyes they spoke in their honeyed voice. “The Falls is beautiful, especially with the mist hanging around, it looks like a wonderful place to relax and spend time. I also assume that hunting for fish here comes easily. Is there any rules on hunting for water creatures in the borders of the kingdom? I assume there is most likely rules on hunting land prey due to the variety of residents around.” Helu was a big fan of seafood, not that they were willing to share that information with Kari… yet.

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Helu is a hermaphrodite which leads them to have both a male and female smell. Due to pheromones they always smell like honey.

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Linked Accounts

Now dance, fucker, dance

Kari paused in the Marrok, her attention more on the wild dog than her surroundings. She was in her home. She knew it, even if she had her eyes closed. She had been in these lands since she was a pup. Though her father might have gotten the Marrok into the Kingdom when she had been a teenager, it meant nothing. She stared upon the wild dog as they questioned if fishing was out of the question. Kari arched her brow. They cared little about what one did in the water. It wasn't like they had any guidelines about not hunting in the realm lands. it was only what they could not hunt inside of it due to the ones that lived in the Kingdom. "If you wish to eat fish, I'm not going to stop you." Kari grinned. "There are no rules that says you cannot have those that reside in water as dinner." If one wanted to exert the energy to hunt the water creature down. Kari certainly had no such interest.

Her eyes moved away from Helu to study the Marrok. She had never really considered the mist and the humidity that granted. To her, it was only natural. Perhaps it was because she had spent her life here. Well, besides those years that she had been out of Yavania, learning about herself.

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

Helu was more than aware that Queen Kari’s attention was mostly focused on them. They were new after all but that still didn’t mean that the staring was welcome. She felt like Kari’s eyes were trying to see through them or unravel them in a way. Helu then heard Kari mention that there were no rules against fishing. ”That is good. It will make getting my food easier.” They noticed that Queen Kari did not really offer to move to another location, or really any other input. Was she waiting for them to say something? Maybe perhaps she wanted to me prompted. ”I wonder why she stopped in this land however… and not where the houses are.” Is Queen Kari taking them on a tour of each of the lands? Oh gods… are they going to have to spend hours with her as she walks them around? ”I bet she gets off on this somehow.”

Helu’s face did not betray them, nor did the rest of their body. A friendly smile was etched onto their face and they spoke in a pleasant tone. “Is the Falls your favorite location out of the Kingdom? Or is there perhaps another place you enjoy?” It was a purposefully personal question. To prompt her to move on. They were getting wearier by the moment about her. Thankfully Kari had looked away from them at some point. Why did this woman seem so interested in her? Like she was playing a game that they had already lost somehow. ”I… will need to figure that one out.”

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Helu is a hermaphrodite which leads them to have both a male and female smell. Due to pheromones they always smell like honey.

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Linked Accounts

Now dance, fucker, dance

She started moving again, attempting to lead Helu toward the peninsula. The Marrok had been the closest to the beach, so it was no surprise that they were going through it. Her ears flicked as she heard the question if the Marrok was her favorite land. She continued to let her eyes land on trees and the falls itself. Perhaps it was, though she had never really considered it before. Was there really a point to have a favorite territory? Maybe there was to Helu and Kari just didn't know it. "The Falls hold a special place in my heart," she said softly. The Falls was where the Algiz began, though not where the Verja did. So maybe Kari had a liking for all of the Kingdom's territories. Could she like one more than the another? Well, apparently, according to Helu's question, she could. "Just as the rest of the territories that the Kingdom owns hold."

She didn't know if that was the answer that they had been looking for but that was what they were going to get. She continued to walk, her gait slow, however, it wasn't exactly intentional. "It will take some more time to get to the Peninsula where the houses are. The Marrok is pretty far from it."

Not all that surprising, really, when they had five territories. Except, she was certain that Helu probably wouldn't think it that way.

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

Helu listened to Kari’s response claiming that she liked all the kingdom’s lands. ”Well it makes sense that she enjoys her homeland.” Kari’s words filled the air again.

"It will take some more time to get to the Peninsula where the houses are. The Marrok is pretty far from it."

Helu figured this kingdom was large. They had walked around its borders masking Genna’s scent awhile back. But they noticed that her pacing was slow, and they should never walk ahead of a Queen. ”I am going to have to walk slow with her… Is this some kinda game for her?” They kept a polite smile on their face, their signature look as they began to slowly follow her. They would give nothing away to her. ”I bet she gets enjoyment out of making me walk slow.” Perhaps they were a bit grumpy though from all the traveling and weird sleeping patterns. Perhaps Queen Kari was just simply tired from walking for so long and has to slow down.

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Linked Accounts

Now dance, fucker, dance

The only thing in response to her previous words was silence. For a second, she looked behind her as discreetly as she could to see if the wild dog was still following her. She noticed that they were and merely had decided that answering the statement had been unnecessary. Not that it was a bad thing. Kari didn't except conversation to uphold the entire time that they were walking to the peninsula. It'd take a long time, even if they picked up the pace. She did one last stretch before she started to walk a little faster. Even if she loved to merely stroll inside of the Marrok, it did not mean that Helu might appreciate it. Perhaps they would, in time, but Kari knew that they were probably tired.

It wasn't like they actually claimed that they were or not. She could only speculate. When she had returned from her adventures outside of Yavania, she had intended to go straight home. Instead, she had made a detour in the arena. Why? Because she had heard her father.

She didn't think the same thing would apply to Helu.

-time skip to the rainforest-

She didn't know how long time passed until they had reached the forest. Every so often, she looked toward Helu to make sure that they were keeping up with the pace. She'd walk fast then walk slow, maintaining endurance as much as she could. Despite her size, Kari didn't get tired as quickly as some others that were bulky. Her ears flicked as she introduced Helu to the new territory. "This is the Rainforest. It is the third technical land to the Verja. One of the high level healers also resides here. His name is Benedict, should you ever need assistance."

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

-Timeskip to Rainforest-

Helu had been following Kari in silence as they came to a new area. Kari explained some general information about it. It technically belonged to the Verja and one of the Kingdom’s good healers were here. Helu gave an ever pleasant smile, though they were beginning to become more tired. Though they would not let it show. They were a bit stubborn like that. “That is good to know. I will keep that in mind for if I ever need help. I am assuming this is a good place to also get some fruits for the kitchen as well.” It was a thought they said out loud, but Helu was used to picking apart what places could be useful and what places were not for cooking materials, food and the like. Helu did not miss the fact Kari seemed to speed up and slow down her pace. ”Is she getting tired? Or just preserving her stamina as long as possible.” To be truthful Helu was surprised at Kari’s stamina for her size. ”Signs of a stubborn woman.”

Helu looked around them for a moment thinking more about the area. It was humid, really humid, probably like that all year round. Which was good… and bad. Good for food, bad for the fur. Helu wasn’t particularly fond of… humid. Hot they could handle, humid less so, their fur liked to curl. “What is the next area called?” They spoke warmly and gave Kari their pleasant smile, but it was a hint none the less. They wanted out of here before their fur began to curl. First impressions were crucial, and this woman somehow got under their skin, so they did not want to give the lady any more ammunition to tease them. ”She is going to be a pawful, I can already tell.”

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Kari
Female
Algiz Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
5 (8.5) years
Linked Accounts

Now dance, fucker, dance

She didn't pause as much as she had in the Marrok. While the rainforest had been inside of the realm's hold longer, the Marrok was still a place that she adored. Not to get her wrong - she loved all of the territories that the Kingdom held. There were just some that spoke to her more than others. If that made any sense at all. Kari still moved to conserve her energy, thanking her great grandparents not for the second time because of her great endurance. When Helu claimed that the rainforest probably had a lot of great fruit, the female glanced around. Well, maybe it did. She hadn't exactly thought about it because she had no reason to do so. Sure, she'd eat fruit here and there but it wasn't like she went out of her way to search for it either.

Not when she could just as easily head to the kitchens to get whatever she wanted. The little verbal nudge got her to smirk as she continued the walk toward the next land. "The next land is the Cherry Blossom Grove. It was the first land that the Verja had claimed as their own." As she said that, she deftly led them to the Grove.

-timeskip to the grove-

"We're almost there. The one land that I did not take you to is the Flattop. It is the actual land for the Aldrnari. The reason why we did not go there is because it is south of the Marrok." She said the words as she entered the Grove, leading them southwards to where the Peninsula was at.