Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {Jahi} Quacks like a Duck

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 65 lbs

RE: {Jahi} Quacks like a Duck

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Jahi took her words as a challenge, even going as far as saying that he was sure he could find something that would shock her. "Then I hope you are up to the challenge. I am looking forward to some interesting things from you.” She gave a little chuckle and then smirked, accepting his challenge. This would be a fun and interesting way to get to know these lands. Jahi didn't seem like a man who backed down from a challenge.

He then stated he was the son of a cheetah, and a wolf and that he had other siblings, although they were not like him. “I wonder if his siblings act similarly. I can’t imagine how they wouldn’t… Sounds like one interesting family.

"I am sure there are not many wolves that have cheetah markings."

Her bi-colored eyes still focused on him as she spoke. "You are definitely the first one I have ever seen. You will be the first one I tell if I ever find another one though.” Her smirk was still very apparent on her face. Jahi was a very fun man to chat with, his bold and unfiltered words were refreshing and hilarious.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 20AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

He was sure that there were things that she had never seen before. He was going to win that challenge, even if he had to take time to find his father. Because, as far as Jahi was concerned, his father's mutations were one of the strangest things you would ever see. Sure, having an extra tail was out there, but his father had horns growing out of his head. That, to Jahi, was probably the biggest thing. Or he could hunt down his uncle. The steel blue coloration along with the horns and blue scales? Oh, yes, Jahi had many things to use as weapons. But the way that the cheetah spoke made it seem like the cheetah-wolf was going to lose. "Then challenge accepted." Jahi kept the smirk upon his face.

His arrogance was something that was ingrained in him. It would hardly change in a matter of a few seconds. He was the son of two creatures that had enough to spare, after all. He learned from the best, even if it might get him in trouble. He lived life the way that he wanted to and no one else would be able to tell him otherwise. Even though he respected his parents, Jahi was still a creature that didn't like to be told what to do. It was probably for that reason that he had moved to Gargan when the chance came to being. He had no rules to strictly follow.

The female cheetah claimed that he was the first that she had seen. Damn right he was. "I wish you luck to find another." Because there wasn't one. As he thought the words, he accidentally attempted to use projection upon her, showing her the image of his siblings when they were younger. There were two cheetahs and another wolf pup, each different in their own way. However, out of the litter, Jahi was definitely the most unique when it came to appearances. He had no idea that it was happening.

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 65 lbs

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 10:58 PM by Cayaarta. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: replied to wrong post.... )

Cayaarta Ubaxa

"I wish you luck to find another."

Cayaarta laughed, "Watch as I find five like you before sundown.” She winked at him making it clear she was teasing.

Jahi’s projection reached Cayaarta and for a moment her face turned to one of confusion as it looked as if she was looking around with her eyes at the projection. But probably to Jahi she may have looked odd. "What the heck was that? I mean don’t get me wrong, you and your siblings looked adorable as babes, but… you gotta warn a lady before invading her mind with images. I don’t wanna be seeing any of your escapades now.”

Cayaarta then smiled "But you are right, your siblings look nothing like you. The other wolf looked… well like a wolf. The weirdest colored person in my family is myself… well….” Cayaarta looked up to the sky for a moment as she pondered. "Out of my mom, four brothers and I… I am the weirdest in coloring. Don’t know about my dad, for all I know he could be completely spotless.” Cayaarta looked back at Jahi and gave a smile.

She honestly missed her brothers, but by now they probably were enjoying their migratory life. She knew one of her brothers was gay, so… he was probably happily traveling alongside his mate, but her other brothers were unknown. She wondered if they were going to make the commitment and stay with the female they slept with… or if they would be just like their dad and leave the female alone. Cayaarta for one, was NOT going to be alone for the rest of her life.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 20AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

He narrowed his eyes upon her when she claimed that he needed to warn a lady before invading her mind.

It seemed that his magic had grown without his consent. Did he know anything about the mind magic? Well, he could assume it was a little. His mother had psychic and that was probably why Kari had given it to him in the first place. Well, no, it was probably because she had been leaving and she wanted to give him something to remember her by. "Now that's a thought," Jahi grinned. He wasn't embarrassed if she thought that he would be showing her things that he had down with another. He wasn't a prude and if someone wanted that image, why not? Who was he to stop them? He didn't mention that it had been an accident, he merely went with it. She claimed, then, that out of her family, she was the weirdest coloration.

From where Jahi was standing, even if he made fun of her spotless appearance, she wasn't weird. Different, yes, but when was that a crime? "Whoever claims that your coloration is weird is probably self conscious of their own looks." He was one that told it like he saw it. He wasn't one to fully give comfort. And it wasn't because he had never received any himself. It was merely the way that he was.

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element