Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year IX
Jan. 15th - Feb. 28th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights
Character
Rai
CloudyNight
Relationship
Regalia & Vitani
Thread
LOSS

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Wynter
Burneh
Ailes
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Meeting [Mandatory] Stop the Wheel

Qualopec
Male
Tikal King
Snake
© Zuulokalhi
3.5 years
Height: 54 in (L)
AP: 37AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 13 lbs

[Mandatory] Stop the Wheel

Qualopec Tihocan

"The Serpent"

Now this was a land Qualopec could get used to ruling.

It was lush, sunny, but had enough places he could slip into to cool down if need-be. He did just that now, a serpentine gargoyle perched upon a shaded rock. He soothed his body from both sides that way, without the use of magic. The heat wasn't too bad yet, however, so he shouldn't have to linger for long. He wondered if he'd ever be able to create a stronger, bigger flame. He was a King now, after all, and so far he'd won every battle he was faced with. With all his effort though, all that came out still was a slightly hotter Ignite. 'How disappointing...'

It was time for a meeting to discuss his new inheritance. Qual needed to take inventory of who was here, and who else might want to join. He had big plans for this kingdom. He wanted it to be a rich, hierarchal, awe-inspiring and god-fearing realm. Like the one he came from but bigger and better. Ambitious, yes, but the feathered serpent was ready to see it happen.

All he must do is call for those to join him, which was actually kind of the hard part. How does a snake call for others? He attempted hissing as loudly as he could. Hopefully someone nearby would hear him and he could order them to call the meeting. It was mandatory.

OC: This is a Mandatory meeting for Tikal. All from Julianna that wish to stay must post and any who wish to join are welcome. Kiddos are also expected to attend. I make the request for the first person to post to call for others in their post so it ICly makes sense that people showed up xD Qual will post again Febuary 3rdish.

The serpent of Eden. | "Oh honey... You've made a mistake." | Mind of Chaos. | Defros' fire.

Ahuitzotl
Female
Rogue
Other bird
© ToxikCoffee
2 years
Height: 16 in
AP: 76.4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 2.4 lbs

RE: [Mandatory] Stop the Wheel

A falcon was flying low for her species. What did she expect? She wasn't sure.

All this time, Ahuitzotl had been searching for nothing. She'd eat on occasion, when she was hungry. What she was eating was mostly fresh carrion of small animals, though to preserve her pride she made sure to hide it first. Considering the recent winter, most of this was stringy, but hey, that's prey in winter.

With spring and the prey beginning to flow again, she had fed better, but she needed someplace to stay. She needed someone, be it an individual or realm, to back her up if needed. The avian woman knew she would not survive for long on her own. Not like this.

Then, her violet eyes caught sight of something. A spark of a flame. It wasn't much, but it caught her attention. She shifted her focus to investigate.

A pretty little snake. How interesting. The scales were certainly admirable in terms of appearance, but she wasn't looking for eye candy. She was simply curious on why a spark had appeared so close to this reptile, and yet they did not flinch.

Then the snake hissed as loud as they could. The bird saw no one else around. Ahuitzotl wondered if he was calling for someone. Well, a snake would not get far with a hiss in terms of calling attention. They were normally quiet creatures. She thought for a moment, then screeched at the top of her lungs and air sacs. Hopefully this would help the serpent.

Why did she do that? Not out of the kindness of her heart. No, she was hoping that via assistance, she would be owed a favor. This was but a minor was to aid another. Honor demanded she not ask much in return. And so she decided she would ask for directions. Directions to a safe place she could stay at while she thought of what exactly to do in these lands. If she wanted to prove herself, she needed a plan, and she had had no time to come up with one yet.

But first and foremost, a reaction. No sense in asking for a favor if the reaction would be poor. And so she aimed to land near the serpent so he would not have to shout... well, as loud as a snake could, anyway.

Text
Magic
Speech/Noises
Thought

Currently in Good Health. Possesses a French accent.

Does not wear any jewelry or accessories of note.

INJURY(IES): None

Nala
Female
Rogue
Lion
© CloudyNight
1.25 years
Height: 35/40in
AP: 240AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 150/180lb

Nala-Tatsumaki
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."

It has been a quite great day as Nala expended the whole morning playing around, playing stalking with rabbits and chasing leaves. And she little knew Leo wasn't anymore, she with her immature mind, though he left somewhere. The idea of being dead wasn't in her thoughts, and she didn't know what death was at all. So her steps were carefree and erratic. Feeling how her lungs were filled with fresh air. She wondered when her next adventure would come. She loved adventures, and exploring new places, and meeting new people on the way.

And today she walked wanting to find treasures again and hopefully would get one this time. But with a soft sun hitting her jet black fur, a call rushed to her ears. With a burst of curiosity forming in her brain, starts to run toward the call direction. The thrill invaded her heart. So she parted from the Countryard toward the place.

And after some time, she saw the Morass ahead. It seemed the call came from there. She had blurry memories of that place. She was little when she left their borders, in order to be safe from the raid. But she was excited to see it again, and quickly walks in using her nose to navigate in what used to be her home. And as walked, she noticed two peeps. A snake and a falcon. A big smile formed in her dark lips. Pink eyes landing on them. Aims to approach, trying to stop about three feet from them And just sits down. "Hi! May I join?" She asked with a euphoric voice. She wasn't sure what they were doing but she wanted to join the fun.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks. | Magic
Unsplash1. Unsplash2.

Ayla
Female
Rogue
Crow/Raven
© Azhara
2.25 years
Height: 23 in (L)
AP: 30AP
Weight: 2.5 lbs

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 12:16 AM by Ayla. Edited 3 times in total.)
Ayla soared in the sky above, finding air currents and ever so slightly flapping. Her wings caught the air, her feathers spreading out a little. She heard a loud cry-or screech-of a falcon and approached it, only to find the source and a snake on the ground. Ayla was mildly interested and flew down, her claws contacting the ground. As she landed, her wings flapped a little to keep her from hurting herself. She heard someone else approach and jumped away from them, seeing as they were much larger than her. She turned to the new person approaching the group of animals and turned to them. Ayla listened to the lion speak and squinted at them, chuckling a little as they asked if they could join. She tilted her head at the snake and falcon, then croaked, "Hello. I heard the cry of the falcon, what is the meaning of it?" She hopped around a little more and settled down. "Sorry if I intruded or disturbed you, I only meant to investigate the call." She stretched her wings a little and set them back into place, readjusting herself.

(Sorry for a short post, still learning the ropes here, and also sorry if I barged in)

Kaitlyn
Female
Administrator
OC Account
© Kaitlyn
20.00 years
Height: Toll
AP: 156AP
10 Attached Accounts

Weight: Too Smol

○ ❖ ♜ STAFF NOTE ♜ ❖ ○
Greetings, Yavania roleplayers!

Pardon the intrusion, but as stated in the rules Yavania has a minimum posting requirement of 12 sentences (including dialogue). Ayla's post only has 9 sentences. If you're having trouble figuring out how to add more content to your post, please check out the Roleplay Guide. We want to write enough so that our posting partner has enough to reply to!

Ayla may not post again to this thread until the above is corrected (ie. she is temporarily on hold).

Wynter
Female
OC Account
© Wynter
16 years
Height: Short
AP: 1,096.6AP
6 Attached Accounts

Weight: Fluff

STAFF NOTE

Ayla is no longer on hold. Thank you for the edits! <3

Erlik
Male
Tikal Resident
Wolf
© Akradr
2.75 years
Height: 42in
AP: 5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 10:24 PM by Erlik. Edited 1 time in total.)

Erlik "Kronos" Collins

Be My Pretty Little Play Toy.

Erlik snarled, unsatisfied by the lack of tyranny.

Then again, he never wanted it to be happen to him -- once was enough, and oh, he’d seize pleasure in giving back what that Julianna cunt gave to him. Of course, he wasn’t expected to care, but considering the circumstances that Erlik was in, he vowed other plans of getting what he wanted from those idiotic kittens –– it was gonna’ be his way or the highway. Horns of molten gold sauntered into the atmosphere above, garnet-red eyes abraised by the need to dominate and do what he did best. Well, considering that ravin’ redhead or ivory doll wasn’t around anymore, he hadn’t found another source of entertainment; had they not understand this by now? Hell, he needed that shit. He weighed the options on a daily basis, more than capable of proving himself otherwise; right now, it seemed more viable to take advantage of the weakness that bulleted from the Julien’s downfall, but he was no fool. No, he was far from it. Bourbon hackles danced in husken power, ears soon flicking at the squawk of a falcon who drove an invitation from a supposed meeting –– since when did they use others in such a crude and rosemary way? It wasn’t as if Collins minded, however, but it made him laugh. Were they truly so low? Coming forward, gardenia and belgian legs maneuvered atop the jade morass with promise, power, a savage endeavor he would soon succeed. Smoketrail bled in wisps of gold, scorching the atmosphere and its springlike flake -- coming forward, he expected something more representable, but was instead disappointed by the sight of a serpent. There were others, though he felt compelled to ignore them altogether. As if he gave a shit, “I’ll be highly impressed if you were the one who managed to overthrow those horny bunkers.” The man’s Australian accent was thick and full of mockery, garnet and sundown eyes practically begging them for a taste of amusement.

Legend lore wove into action, but did little justice.

Why, Erlik could easily use them to his advantage, could he not? Oh, to have a pet would be sufficient, but to do dethrone one from their mantle felt empowering and cruel. It was just how he fuckin’ liked it.

Fire 0/6 | Psychic 0/2 | Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1
Specimen ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Legend Lore ∞ | Lucky ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.
Kati H. & stock

Karishma
Female
Tikal Youth
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
0.75 years
Height: 29 / 38
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 136 / 209

Karishma Julien

The cub had made her way quite slowly to the call. She wanted to know what was going on. What batter way than to go to things adults normally would and children such as herself wouldn’t bother with? Maybe it would help her. Karishma trotted till she found 2 bird, the noodle from before, a darkly coloured lioness, and a wolf. She heard his words and tilted her head slightly. There were a few words she didn’t understand. Her curiosity stepped forth. ”What does... horny and b-bunker mean?” She looked at the wolf. Eyebrows furrowing as she looked back to the snake in confusion.

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Qualopec
Male
Tikal King
Snake
© Zuulokalhi
3.5 years
Height: 54 in (L)
AP: 37AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 13 lbs

Qualopec Tihocan

"The Serpent"

There were some new faces, yet too few familiar ones. It wasn't unsurprising. The serpent lived practically as a hermit during Julianna's reign, reclining in pleasure and luxury within his own den. What was unexpected, however, was the multitudes of questions he was faced with. A common one was about joining. How odd. Qualopec hadn't even explained his realm yet. How'd they even know they wanted to be here? Well, no use leaving all to wait then.

"Welcome, new and old. I am Qualopec Tihocan, for those that do not know." The snake began, speaking as loudly as he could manage. The avian that screeched for him earlier would have to be thanked. "I am a servant to the god Defros. This realm means to fulfill one purpose; to fulfill ones' most carnal desires. Their minimal ones too, of course. The name of it is Tikal. This name is an echo of the realm I was born into. I seek to make it bigger and greater." He paused. Snakes got to breathe too.

Tikal values several things. Those who are not inclined to these are asked to leave. Firstly, and most importantly, hedonism. This is the pursuit of pleasure and self-indulgence. By 'pleasure', I do not necessarily mean mating and the like, unless that is what you wish to do. The other values are Hierarchy, loyalty, obedience, and ambition. Worship of the lord of Chaos is optional, but certainly more rewarded."

He searched the crowd's faces. What else was needed to touch on? "Though I've thrown around Defros' name several times already, I want to clear something for you. Chaos and order are not black and white. Defros seeks, to my understanding, to stop the wheel. He punishes those that seat themselves as divine order--" That kingdom came to mind. The one Grennian mentioned. The boy-king that attacked him simply for seeking his own realm was a perfect example of what Qualopec meant. "Those that chastized and hold themselves unrightfully above others. Do not forget that hierarchy is important to Tikal, though. Those that deserve and have worked for power can hold it. If they think themselves gods or hold agendas past the most primal seeking of self-indulgence, they will be cut down. Be it my hand, or worse." It needn't matter that Qualopec didn't actually have hands, it was a saying and for effect.

Now, to address the horned elephant in the room. Qualopec's eyes, if they could narrow, cast daggers across Erlik. He flicked his tongue, wishing to hiss, but would remain seated where he was. "The Juliens were already defeated. A woman who had no place claiming the right to their throne sought to take it. It was indeed I who fought against her and won." That tone that he chose was ugly. Would he be the problem child in this growing family? Qualopec attempted to parrot Erlik's tone, "Do you wish for a demonstration of how I did it?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turned to the inquisitive child. She smelled like the Juliens, but he hadn't enough informaton to assume she was one of their spawn. It was likely, given their progeny, but things around here would smell like them for a while. Despite her age, Qualopec felt no need to sugar-coat the wolf's meaning. That was not Tikal's way. "Horny means a strong desire. Often for sex. Sex, if you do not know, is how babies are generally made. It is an adult act and an adult word. You needn't understand it now. As for bunker--I assume its an insult, I don't recognize his accent."

Finally, the crowd. "Any who wish to join still may do so. You will start as residents. If you wish for a higher rank, impress me. As for you--" Erlik was given a glance, "You can be my personal servant, Mr horny bunker. Perhaps that will humble you."

The serpent of Eden. | "Oh honey... You've made a mistake." | Mind of Chaos. | Defros' fire.

Ahuitzotl
Female
Rogue
Other bird
© ToxikCoffee
2 years
Height: 16 in
AP: 76.4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 2.4 lbs

The woman considered the serpent's words. Oh, she did. Apparently, this was a meeting to recruit members into some kind of realm worshipping this Defros god. She wasn't one to know of the gods, but she was certainly intrigued by his apparent sphere: chaos and perhaps hedonism.

Two things she would not mind living with.

"This certainly sounds like something I would like to join," she said when he was done, with a polite bow of her head to Qualopec. Proud as Ahuitzotl was, superior as she was, she would have to follow the snake for now. She needed a place to stay. Being on her own was not good for the health of any falcon, common or not.

However, she needed to know more about this chaotic god. If she wished to get far in Tikal, she needed to know about Defros. Apparently, Tikal served under this god. "Although, I must ask, is there anything else I must know about this Defros? I understand his values, but not quite his demands. Must anything particularly specific be done to appease him?"

The avian was not particularly religious, and would not truly be a "servant of Defros" until she had clear proof of his existence. But it did not hurt to ask.

Text
Magic
Speech/Noises
Thought

Currently in Good Health. Possesses a French accent.

Does not wear any jewelry or accessories of note.

INJURY(IES): None