Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Wandering chains

Rumiko
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Makao
1.75 years
Height: 36in
AP: 0AP
Weight: 120/130lb

Wandering chains

Rumiko Noroki

"From the freak show"

A lonely night accompained a yearling's current path, as a soft wind blew her dark hairs making them dance with the breeze. The silence felt a bit intimidating for the wolf whose steps were slow and with airs of fear. Her blue eyes lurked around erratically as her young heart pounded fast, feeling her life in danger. Rumiko wasn't special in terms of build and size. She was thin and weak, and with only one year old, her experience rubbed the inexistence. Her coat was of a mere black and due to her young age, it wasn't too thick just yet. Her tail remained hidden between her legs, just like her ears against her skull. She just wanted to find shelter and soon as possible and hoped her beloved brother would come too. But she hasn't seen him in days and she just couldn't feel okay without his company. He was the only one who really showed care and love to her, and despite no holding blood links, she loved him in a brothership way. He became her support, her guidance and without him, she felt helpless, she felt empty.

But as she walked further, she noticed the woods changed a bit as she entered more.

The bark was reddish now, and she couldn't see much in front of her. But suddenly, her stomach started to grow, giving her a head up of finding food soon, but she didn't know how to hunt or track so her only chance would be finding a carcass. But how? Maybe her nose could help. But then a noise startled her, making her start running in fear, thinking with her common paranoia she was going to be attacked. So she just kept running, shrieking in fear. "Oni-san...help..." She called in hopes of her brother to help her.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Translation: Oni-san- Brother

Kati.H | Unsplash

Rumiko has a chain wrapped around her left front paws in the ankle's region. It is the remainder of her life at the circus.

Belladonna
Female
Rogue
Horse
© Ariela
4 years
Height: 46 in
Linked Accounts

Weight: 338 lbs

RE: Wandering chains

Bella had wandered north after her meting with the crocodile. She found her self in a forest of giant conifers at night. The darkness made it hard to admire the area so she was about to go to sleep for the night. It was better to look around in the morning. She had almost fallen asleep in her standing position when a shriek startled her. For a moment she wanted to run, but she didn't. She was quick to notice where the sound was coming form. Something was heading right for her and whoever it was sounded afraid. She herd a young voice call out for help and in that moment running wasn't even an option anymore. She planted her hoofs in the ground and readied her self for what might come.

She almost missed the dark wolf running towards her. The young girls terror was unmistakable even in darkness. What had frightened her? Bella sniffed her air, but found only the scent of the wolf. She couldn't hear anything else ether. She didn't know if the wolf knew she was there, but she spoke anyway. "I will help you." She kept her voice calm despite the uneasiness she felt inside. It didn't matter what help meant, she would do what she could.

Rumiko
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Makao
1.75 years

Rumiko Noroki

"From the freak show"

Rumiko just ran and ran, wanting to escape from whatever scared her, from the potential danger. An del little she know it was only her imagination playing her a joke. A joke that gave her a false idea of being chased, and her time at the circus made her especially paranoid and afraid of harm. And only her brother took part of those bad memories that's despite being now only flash images, they still made her feel it real once again, each hit, each insult. And the pain from the injuries those persons did to her, remained as mere scars in her body but they still caused a pain , a pain of neglect of abuse.

And as she ran, the chain in her right left paw danced as she ran with all the energy she couldn't , but the fatigue started to slow her down, a thing she tried to avoid. But as she went further, she just stoped panting erratically.

When she did, a voice rushed to her ears and as she looked around a big figure formed I never her eyes. It was a horse, offering her help. But she didn't know if they were saying the truth. She only trusted her brother , but she hoped this strangers wasn't mean. So with fear printed into her eyes, she would attempt to look at her. "I...I wass being chased..." she said with some bad spelling in her speech. She wasn't sued to talk and as such she didn't have a clear vocabulary.

Kati.H | Unsplash

Rumiko has a chain wrapped around her left front paws in the ankle's region. It is the remainder of her life at the circus.

Belladonna
Female
Rogue
Horse
© Ariela
4 years
Linked Accounts

The young wolf slowed down now, clearly tired. Poor thing. Bella knew fear, but not like this. She had the safety of the herd when she was young. Didn't wolf's have packs? The thought was abandoned when the girl spoke. She gave a little nod. "Okay. I can't hear or smell anyone else so I think what ever it was gave up." She said gently making a show of turning her ears around to listen. "But if anyone shows up I will keep you safe. I promise." She meant every word, but she also knew the wolf had no reason to believe her. She didn't mind the young ones less than perfect English. Not everyone had it as there first language, herself included. she took a calm step forwards and kept her head lowered. She didn't notice that the magic Green-paw activated. Making just a handful of flowers to grow in her hoof print. "My name is Belladonna, but you can call me Bella if you want." She hoped a conversation would help the wolf calm down a little. The mare had relaxed now. It didn't seem like anything was coming. That said she was still alert. She would be ready if she was wrong.

Rumiko
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Makao
1.75 years

Rumiko Noroki

"From the freak show"

Her heart's pounding didn't cease as she was still too scared to maintain a calmer behavior. She closed her eyes as an attempt to relax, but as she did, some horrible images came like flashes that contained fractions of how her life was. And as it became worst m she opened her eyes as turns them up to the horse. Who started to say there wasn't the scent of anyone else, explaining the thing that was chasing her was gone. But of course, she couldn't believe it in the instant, thinking that it could be a trap or ambush. Her paranoia was high and everything was possible for the yearning, who very inside her heart begged for her brother to arrive soon. Only he was able to make her feel safe. But when the older person promised her safety, she relaxed but just a bit, as she wasn't sure if trusting them would be alright. "はい..." She answered in her mother language, as her English wasn't enough good but she was learning. "I am hungry..." She said in a low voice with her stomach making noises. And at that moment, the horse introduced herself as Belladonna. It would be a bit hard for her to remember it but she would try. "Okay, Bellah." She said with some bad pronunciation. "I Rumiko Noroki..." She said her own name with some shyness on her eyes.

Translations:
"はい..." - "Okay"

Kati.H | Unsplash

Belladonna
Female
Rogue
Horse
© Ariela
4 years
Linked Accounts

It hurt her to watch the young one in pain. emotional pain, but still Pain. She suspected the fear went deeper that just being chased a little, but perhaps that was just her prey mind speaking. In her experiences children where usually quick to recover. At least she seemed to be relaxing a little bit now. She didn't understand what was said first, but it didn't seem that important so she didn't ask. What was said next was really something she should have expected, it was also a hard thing for her to do anything about. Oh well, she had made up her mind to help long ago. She would think of something. "Okay" she said thoughtfully. Not really giving a full answer just yet. By the time she had gotten Rumiko's name she had had come up with a way to at least help a little. "Rumiko I'm a horse so I don't know how to hunt, but I can help you look for something to eat if you want" She said gently with a little smile on her lips. It was a sad fact of life that many of the children born in spring didn't live very long. If they where lucky that hadn't been picked clean yet. She shuddered slightly at the image that appeared in her mind.