Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [FF] Abraxas x Sirus ♥

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 340AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

[FF] Abraxas x Sirus ♥

stock

You feel beckoned to this place. Not as if a strong force is compelling you, but its beauty captures you somehow. Scattered across the Fields are soft blankets of silk, each lit by a dim, yellow-white light. Perhaps you choose one, perhaps you don't. Across the ocean, the sun slowly begins to dip beyond the horizon. Waves crashing into the base of the cliffs below give off a serene feel. A star shower begins in the sky above as the sun continues to fade.

OC: Completing this thread counts as completing a [FF] thread and attending Syuna's Festival. When completed, remember to claim for your AP here with the Task filled out to say "Completed an [FF] Thread". Remember, these matches are not necessarily meant to be romantic in nature.

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 63.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

RE: [FF] Abraxas x Sirus ♥

Abraxas Bast

There's a reckoning a'comin and it burns beyond the grave
With lead inside my belly cause my soul has lost its way

Abraxas had walking around the kingdom’s land when something began luring him away. It was less like a pull and more like a guiding hand. Back at home this may be considered the will of a god, the temptation of their power, fate, or a guiding light or sorts. Abraxas preferred to see it as the latter of them, guiding, but not solidified. He was not one to really believe in ‘fate’. Part of him wanted to however. Maybe it was his ‘fate’ to escape death and wind up here in Yavania. For what reason however, fate always had to have a ‘reason’. He mentally shrugged as he cautiously made his way to wherever this ‘guiding light’ lead him.

He came across a field full of… blankets! The sight of fabric made him excited. So much fabric he could dye different colors! However… he did not think that all these blankets were just for him so it would be rude to take them all. Plus that would be too much work. His eyes scanned the area and saw figures in the distance. He couldn’t get a good sight on who they were, but for safety he better avoid them… instead he decided to pick a blanket that was off to the side. Walking up to it he touched his nose to it. “A silk blanket. That would dye nicely! It would provide with very vivid colors. However I should make sure the pigment is strong… hmm but what color to dye it?” He walked on top of the blanket and sat down, taking in just how soft the blanket was. He had plenty of time to debate on the colors, for now he should enjoy the scenery and sounds. The sound of the crashing waves below soothed him and a small content smile reached his lips.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

lightningspamstock & salutcoucou

Abraxas has an Arabic accent and due to pheromones smells like a blend of Jasmine and Blue Lotus. He wears a necklace made of large sapphires, turquoise, and gold in the shape of a winged beetle.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 80AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

You wanted to play the coldness follows,
this isn't a game your life I'll swallow.

Large mass sways gently with each step as lazy stride carries the massive man to the divine lands. He seemed to believe he was destine to stay in them, he was always here. Ears lift as large horned skull would rise to look ahead. Brow arches as lip twitches to flash teeth, scars stretch across his face to reveal years of battle wounds. To the untrained eye, he was a massive brute with a bad temper. What most did not know was that he was just a bad kid with a hard home life. Hos scars were none of battle but of lessons instead. Claws unsheath to grip the ground below as tail sways behind him. Each stride carrying him closer to silk blankets strewn across the fields. Violet eyes landing upon small canine figure who was perched upon a blanket. Ears tilt back as he allows his skull to become level with his body, he was never one to make an entrance.

His stride was slow, slow enough that against the setting light of Yavania he would picture the man in front of him. The way the waves pushed the air upon them, pressing against his own pelt. He examined the figure before attempting to approach, aiming to come around the mans left side if he would let him. Nose twitches as large mass sways, rhythmic motion for such a large feline. Tail trailing behind him, he would attempt to circle around the front of the male. Violet eye would try to stare at the stranger’s, before making a try to seat himself on the male’s right side. Body lowers to sit, tail curling around him, horned skull raised high as he looks out at the scenery before them. "I would imagine that only fate would bring me to be seated on a silk blanket with a handome man on my left.." Deep vocal roll from deep within his broad chest. Eyes don’t leave the scenery as he stares out at the world, "Or am I mistaken?." He would ask as ears perk to listen for a response.

And I can't help to smile at your pain,
you wanted to play but I already won.

Narrative. | "Dialogue." | 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Abraxas was trying to figure out the reason for his new scent. After joining the kingdom he noticed that he had began to smell like Jasmine and Blue Lotus. Two flowers from his homeland, while it smelled wonderful, he had NOT come in contact with either flower since entering Yavania. So the scent's origin was unexplained.

The sound of heavy footsteps approaching caught his attention. He looked to his left just in time to watch as shoulder of dark furred tiger began to pass by his face. His face shot up to look at the male and his turquoise eyes met with the male’s violet orbs. The male was walking close to him and not saying anything. He held his breath and could not help but shrink back a bit as the male tiger circled his front. Abraxas was not dominant nor a fighter, and the sheer size of the male compared to him intimidated him a bit. The male had to be at least triple his weight and double his height, plus the stranger seemed like he was… examining him… as if Abraxas was his target… almost like he was prey. At least that is how he felt. Abraxas tried to be bold and he maintained direct eye contact with him, watching him the whole time as the male circled around his front and sat down on his right on top of the blanket with him. Once the male sat down he broke eye contact with the strangers face and finally noticed the tiger had horns. He thought to himself, “First… Aurelius had wings.. And now this man has horns… This place is strange.”

Abraxas kept cautious eyes on the male, even as the male looked ahead. Then the male spoke.

"I would imagine that only fate would bring me to be seated on a silk blanket with a handsome man on my left.."

His eyes opened wider in surprise. He had NEVER had an introduction like that before. He was being flirted with! He was not all too sure how to respond to it. He looked away from the male and focused forward, trying to think how the heck he is supposed to respond to that. The second half of the male’s words hit his ears and caused his right ear to twitch.

"Or am I mistaken?"

Abraxas looked around for a moment, he saw figures in the distance. But there were not many others at this point. So why did the Tiger sit with him? Did he stumble into some kind of gathering? Or festival? Or some sort of ritual? He was too excited about seeing fabric that he had not even thought for a second on WHY there were so many blankets around.

He focused his view forward again gathering courage to answer the male’s introduction. Abraxas spoke in a thick arabic accent, his words coming across in gentle and soft tones. "I believe… if fate truly existed, then there would be no way to escape it… no way to change it. Fate should be resolute, with only one option. I view things more as a guiding hand. It is up to you whether you take the hand, or stray from it. With that thought in mind then there are many possible outcomes for each action you choose to take.” He left out his unpopular opinion on ‘believing in only one outcome with no possibility in changing it is almost like giving up on freedom and choice.’ People from his old home would frown upon him for viewing things that way. But he could have believed it was truly his duty to complete that ritual. Yet he did not… and he escaped, to believe that was fate’s plan all along was all too convenient… and foolish. Wasn’t it?

"Do you believe that fate brought you to this blanket in particular? Or perhaps it was you who decided to choose this spot?” He spoke gently again. He did not want to insult the male, merely try and find out what the reasoning for the male joining him was.

He should probably introduce himself to the male. He looked at the male and gave a small but friendly smile as he spoke in gentle tones yet again, "I am Abraxas Bast… do you perhaps know what event is going on here?” He did not want to give the male too much information. Like that he was new to Yavania, or that he really knew no one here. Well he had met a few people, but he did not really have what he would consider to be ‘trustworthy friends’. Trusting people did not come easily to him… not anymore.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Abraxas has an Arabic accent and due to pheromones smells like a blend of Jasmine and Blue Lotus. He wears a necklace made of large sapphires, turquoise, and gold in the shape of a winged beetle.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus was more than aware of how uncomfortable he must have made the smaller man. He was an intimidating male, between his size and his rough around the edges type of manners. Though Sirus was a softy inside, he lacked the ability to communicate very well. He was getting better, but he found that he felt at his best when he was comfortable and safe, like with Syfka. Tail twitches as the accent came clear in the smaller male’s voice, ears remain forth as he listens to the man speak. Brow arches as he stares forward, ’Peppy little spit-fuck, isn’t he...’ His inner monologue would speak as he held back a groan. As it was known to himself, he lacked the ability to communicate well. He instead made a sound that would resemble a throat clearing. He turns his head to look down at the canine, head tilting slightly as he thought about his answer.

He smirked slightly before looking forward, "I believe fate brought me to this land today, but I made the choice to pick your blanket." He would reply lowly, deep vocals bellow from deep within his chest. The man would give his name, followed by a question, he must have been new here. Ears tilt back as he ponders, it was the time of year for love was it not? Sirus didn’t always participate in the works of the Avatars, but since meeting Syuna, he felt a connection with her, she was special to him even though he didn’t go all crazy about it like some did. He just knew in his mind and heart that she was special, she took time to come down and talk to him. Tail twitches behind him, ears lift as he looks to the man known as Abraxas. "I am Sirus Gudmund." He would speak without hesitation on the false name, Syfka had given him to name and he liked it. He felt better with it, being a LeStrange was a death sentence that he would hide from new members in his life.

He remains seated in his spot, the soft fabric below his paws. "It is the season of Love. Syuna, one of the Avatars of Yavania has brought us here. For love, friendship, or reproduction... As I said... Fate brought me here, but I made the choice on you.." He would say without looking to the male, heart jittered in his chest at his own words. He wished he had someone who would say the things he did, to himself though. He was a mongrel though, didn’t mean he couldn’t try, he was rather indifferent to gender. He felt what he felt, he had never really liked anyone, he never really had ever been with anyone. He thought of Baby, but she was gone, she was supposed to bare his children but she was gone. He pushes it out of his mind, she meant nothing to him. Ears tilt back as he looks to Abraxas, his small frame and large ears. Pale eyes and pelt, dark accents lining his most desired points. Sirus was just a grey tiger, with horns, and scars. Perhaps the canine would find Sirus repulsive or too large, he wouldn’t be upset, but the electricity in the air cause will power to be strong... Sirus wanted love, he had his whole life.

Stock | Stock

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

He heard the male clear his throat at his words. “Crap I pissed him off!” He was trying NOT to piss off the towering male. He was ready for him to yell, but it never happened. Instead he caught the man smirking at him as he spoke.

"I believe fate brought me to this land today, but I made the choice to pick your blanket."

“But why me?” He had not a single clue why the male would even choose to sit next to him. There were so many other blankets. Was he lonely or something?

The man then gave his name. Sirus Gudmund… Abraxas nodded his head at Sirus. He gave a small smile, trying to be polite and hide his timidness. His words laced with his usual arabic accent, "It is nice to meet you Mr. Sirus Gudmund.” He still wanted to try and be nice, the first time he introduced himself plainly it turned out he was talking to a king. He did not want to insult anyone. Yes he was scared, not of the Sirus specifically, but of just generally anyone larger than him. He was bullied for his smaller size and his stature was usually used against him. He was also bullied and abused for other things...

Sirus’s words prevented him from slipping into bad memories. Abraxas continued to look at the male as he spoke. His expression turning into one of complete surprise the more the male spoke.

"It is the season of Love. Syuna, one of the Avatars of Yavania has brought us here. For love, friendship, or reproduction... As I said... Fate brought me here, but I made the choice on you.."

Abraxas’ heart thumped hard in his chest. He was nervous and surprised and… embarrassed. The man’s explanation and bold words made him blush. You could call Abraxas very much shy in this area of life. He had not once had a relationship of any sort with anyone. So bold words like this, took him off guard. Wait, Sirus did say that it could be for friendship, “Yeah right… two of the three suggest otherwise… however…” Abraxas was a male, and Sirus was a male. So… unless this land and the gods had a way bigger surprise than animals with wings and horns, two males could not produce a child.

He took in the appearance of the male, grey fur with black stripes, violet eyes, black horns and covered in scars. Sirus’ stature and appearance did not repulse him… just intimidate. But anything bigger than him did so. He took a quiet but deep breath and let it out slowly, in an attempt to calm himself down. The man had been very close to him and had not attacked or threatened him yet. That was good. However somewhere in his brain his anxiety kept creeping in making him insecure and anxious.

Sirus turned to look at him and Abraxas turned his head forward, face still flushed. It was not subtle, but he knew that. His anxiety began getting to him. He was not ready for love… Not so soon after what his family did to him. The stains on his fur had just finally disappeared yesterday. Plus he just met this man and only knew his name, he was not about to let him get intimate with him. He wanted love, not a one night stand. He wanted to trust someone before letting them have access to his backside. He needed to know he could trust the person to never betray him, to always be there for him. He hung his head down and focused on Sirus’ paw. He accidently activated Telepathy for the second time, his timid quiet words projecting into Sirus’ mind like a whisper “But… Why pick me?”

His voice came out soft, yet nervousness laced his arabic accented words,"I… biologically cannot provide the latter since I am not a female… So you must have chosen me.. For either love or friendship… right?” He looks down at their legs noticing how close they are to each other. The blush reached to his ears, as he continued, "I am sorry I was.. Very unaware of the meaning behind this event. I am afraid you may have chose poorly... I.. am new to all those things.” All those things meaning, friendship, love, and reproduction. He had no real friends, had never been in love, and never laid with anyone.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus would tilt his head in response to the man putting a title before his name, bowing it slightly in mutual respect. Despite the fact that silence hungover the pair, Sirus did not feel uneasy or put off. Abraxas seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Sirus could feel the man’s eyes tracing over him, and after what seemed like a life time, he stopped. Soon the canine would look down at Sirus’ paws, Sirus as well looked down without moving much, still he sat proud. Small voice streamed into his mind, sounded much like Abraxas. Ears tilt back as he tries to hold back a disciplinary motion for doubting himself. Sirus did not have the place to do such a thing to a stranger, why he was like this, he didn’t know. Sirus had a tendency to want to control, and be dominant, paternal even at times. He held back, only his lips twitching to flash teeth briefly beflore lips falls back into place.

Abraxas would speak, finally, Sirus had left the silence hanging between them but only because he never felt the need to speak. Sirus could easily sit in silence for hours. The man’s words would cause a disappointed stab at his gut, he had no idea about the ability and gifts that Yavania was capable of. He didn’t know Syuna, didn’t know the Avatars. Sirus frowns, looking down to the male. "Anyone can have children, homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual, pansexual... What ever you choose. Herbivores and carnivores, felines and canines, birds and reptiles..." Sirus would explain, he looks up at the sky, "Same sex or different species have their children gifted to them from the Avatar who is throwing this festival... You do not need to be a female to have children of your own." Sirus would explain, as he looks back to the male, was he even into dudes? Sirus didn’t know, or care, he liked Abraxas.

Sirus wasn’t fond of females but he had peaked interest in a few, he found himself drawn to males though he would not say no to a female. He liked both, he had once been overly fond of his one brother, before he was... Taken or killed. Head shakes gently as he listens, the smaller man was nervous, adorable. Ears perk as the weakness of the petite man brought a rise within Sirus’ chest, a dominant surge of alpha statues. He wanted the canine beneath him, not just literally but in all senses. He was adorable, and Sirus found his interest peaking far more for the canine than it had for any female he had met. He wondered what the male was like to be around all the time, of course Sirus did not understand canines and feline did not... Dance the same ritual dance for love. He didn’t care cause he would make it work. Hackles bristle along his spine as dominance fills his chest, he does not love though. He cannot help be feel over whelmed by Abraxas’ submissive nature, Sirus needed him as his own.

"You will undrstand with time, do you know what you want?." He would ask finally as he slowly shifts to stand upon the blnaket, towering over the canine. "You are perfect... I don’t think I could have chosen any better... You are adorable... I want to invest time into you. I don’t know what you want or who you want to even take a chance on. Have you ever been with a man before, Abraxas.?” He would ask the canine, tail curling behind him, Sirus would step and attempt to circle the male. If he would let him, he would attempt to brush his tail against the man’s right shoulder as he circles. "This festival is about taking chances, the Avatars have given us the opportunities, so why not try?." He would say gently, the dominant male very much could tell that the canine man was unsettled by the situation.

"You may not be ready for anything, but I am. I am willing to make it easier for you, are you scared of me, Abraxas? Is it my size?" He would ask curiously, he couldn’t help the fact that for the first time in probably his whole life, his testosterone was raging within him. For what? A small canine? A male canine... A submissive male canine. Saliva welled in his jaws, he remained completely docile on the outside as he held back the fire to grab the canine and make him his. "If you don’t want it at all, just tell me..." Sirus would add, ’So I can take it from you...’ He thought to himself, but could he really do that? Could he really be so selfish? Syuna would not approve... Behave Sirus.

Stock | Stock

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019, 09:42 PM by Abraxas. Edited 3 times in total.)

Abraxas Bast

Sirus’ words made his head snap up and look at the dark furred male. He again was surprised by the news. “What kind of land did I stumble into..” Anyone being able to have a kid with anyone else. That was wonderful! That meant he could eventually have a kid of his own. Abraxas looked away from the oversized male as he was lost in his own thoughts about all of this new information when Sirus’ voice hit his ears again.

"You will understand with time, do you know what you want?"

"What I want?” He spoke softly unaware that he spoke at all. He was still trying to process the information Sirus just gave him and what that meant for HIM, a homosexual male. Well eventually he wanted the love of a husband, and kids. But he was not ready… He was still insecure, he still was haunted by his memories. He still could not trust anyone. Sirus’ movement getting up however snapped him right out of his thoughts as his eyes darted to watch him. Eyes watching the male carefully Sirus’ following words aggravated his blush and made it deepen. He had never been complimented like that before. It was nice.. and honestly made his pulse quicken. His heard began to pound. The fact the male stated he wanted to invest time in him made it seem like he would not move too quickly. However that thought was nullified in Abraxas' mind as Sirus had asked him a question, it was a personal one, but frankly the man’s dominant stature made him feel compelled to answer, "I.. Haven’t been with anyone.” The fur on his body flattened in submission, as Sirus circled him like prey. Abraxas was too timid and nervous to move. His body flinched as Sirus tail touched his shoulder. He heart rate quickened. Was he scared? Frightened? Excited? He had no clue, all he knew was that he was overwhelmed and in way in over his head.

"This festival is about taking chances, the Avatars have given us the opportunities, so why not try?"

Was it bad that part of him wanted to just believe this was all fate, that he was suppose to take the opportunity? The other part, his anxiety, the very part of him that helped keep him alive and escape his old home was screaming at himself to make Sirus stop. Abraxas shut his eyes and took a sharp intake of air as if trying to grasp a hold on himself. Sirus’ tone was gentle when he said that, but it did not hide the fact that the dominant male was eyeing his ‘prey'. He failed however to answer that question of his, as he was too caught up in his own mind. To be honest, he wasn't exactly sure how to answer it. Sirus’ questions continued adding more anxiety to his decision.

"You may not be ready for anything, but I am. I am willing to make it easier for you, are you scared of me, Abraxas? Is it my size?"

Abraxas’ ears drooped lower in submission as he opened his eyes. Was he actually scared of the male? So far the male did not do anything to HURT him, but he was getting very close and making it clear that he desired Abraxas. However he did not want Sirus getting angry at him and hurting him. It was obvious to anyone that Abraxas was being very submissive to the larger male. But was it actually just Sirus he was scared of, or just anyone larger? He seemed to cower at anyone larger than him. Not wanting to make the oversized male angry he spoke, his arabic laced words were breathy, timid, and spoken softly, "I am not.. Your size is okay.” He lied slightly, but at what? Being scared of him, or his size. His mind was racing in almost a panic as it was fighting back his anxiety and obviously quickening pulse. What was happening to him?

"If you don’t want it at all, just tell me..."

Sirus’ words seemed to be asking for permission. Seemed only, Abraxas’ eyes peered upwards at much larger figure of Sirus. Sirus wanted him… that was VERY apparent. Those words sounded all to familiar to what his family used to do. But Sirus' words and advances were overwhelming him. He had no clue how to act or what to do. Abraxas lowered his body submissively and his turquoise eyes looked up at Sirus as if pleaded. He spoke in timid words that came out as a whisper, "I am... not.. ready…yet...” He wanted love, and to lay with someone, he wanted to trust, but he did not think he was ready. Not now. But that did not matter. His anxiety caused his legs to freeze, his body would not let him move away, it was not responding how he wanted. His tail had tucked under him and his ears were pinned against his head. Unknowingly the oversized male probably had him right where he wanted. Abraxas peered up at Sirus with wavering eyes. The anxiety spoke out to him, belittling him, making him regret everything. He should have stayed in his home. He should have never survived that ritual. He did not deserve love.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Linked Accounts

He would continue to circle Abraxas as he seemed to reply to it with submission. He was damaged, Sirus could tell, so was Sirus though. The overwhelming desire to grasp the male would be held back by will. Who was he? Sirus had felt this way before but never so powerful, the upper hand. He had always been the submissive one, ears flick back as Abraxas would reply to him. Each answer beinging more fuel to him, Sirus himself had never laid with a male before either. It didn’t make him nervous or confused at all, he was confident in what he wanted. Tail lashes behind him as movements remain slow, lingering almost. The man would reply and say he was not scared. Jaws part as a small growl releases, lips peel back to reveal teeth proudly. "YOU are lying.." Vocals still calm though he ensures to make the ‘you’ harsh to simulate diciplinary tone.

Sirus would listen as he says he is not ready, violet eyes examine his posture. He was terrified, tail tucked, he would not make this easy. Pulse remained elevated slightly, excited, more and more by the fear he brought to the canine. His fragile pet, he was his, even if he wasn’t ready to admit it. Hackles remain bristled along spine as horned skull stays lowered to the man’s level. Aiming to circle behind him, as he had done before with each circle around him. Thoughts of grasping him invaded by the thought of Stuna. Eyes look up to the sky, she would be watching. Frusteration drilled his head, he could not do wrong on divine land, he had to hold back. Maybe this was his test, maybe this was fate. He would not upset Syuna, he would not disappoint her when she had helped him. Instead of attempting to stop, he kept motion to circle the man. This guy was going to make Sirus work, fair enough, child-like temper flaring behind docile features.

Sirus had his fights inside, he rarely lashed out, one thing he learned to do at a young age. "What aren’t you ready for?." He asked, he would attempt to halt face to face with the male. Slowly if the male did not take off or move, he would aim to lay down so that they were face to face. Scars stretch as jaws part to let tongue clear whiskers gently. "You are damaged. A beautiful mess of pieces shattered on a floor. I can tell because you act like I did years ago...." His mother would come into him, a split between his bloodlines. Murderous rapist father and loving slave mother. He would tilt his head, "I will not hurt you.." That was a lie, but Sirus had a much better bluff face than Abraxas. Sirus seemed sincere. He would have taken the male within the first few minutes if it wasn’t for the power of the Avatars.

He was no idiot, not anymore, he had been a king once. "I don’t expect you to open up to me, nor do I wish to dig, one day you will move past it and see colour a lot brighter..." The tiger would coo to him as violet eyes look over the definitions of the canine’s markings. "But I have made my choice, and if you wont let me take you as mine, or lay with you... Then let me be your first.." And his own forst but his bluff face was strong, acting experienced and confident, he was. Tones did not show submission, he was not submissive, dominance was too high but he could control the situation still. "Don’t be scared of me, take control..." Deep vocals coo, let the canine feel he was in control, but Sirus pulled all the strings and had all the cards. Tail lashing behind him as lay ready if the male would take the chance, claws unsheath into the blanket below them. "Come on Boss Dog." He smirked as eyes narrow on the canine, ’Be my bitch, do as I say.’ Inner monologue purrs as he watches and waits.

Stock | Stock

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

"YOU are lying.."

Those three words while not yelled were accompanied with a growl. It made Abraxas shrink down to the blanket and place his head on the ground. He did lie, but his mind was panicking. It ran wild with anxiety, he did not expect this was how his day was going to go. Abraxas’ eyes darted, searching for an exit but the oversized male was circling around him. He may be able to outrun him, but there was no way he would be able to get PAST him for that to happen.

Sirus asked a question and then laid down in front of Abraxas, face to face. He was doing this on purpose wasn’t he? Why him? What did he do for this to happen. He was beginning to feel like this was his punishment for escaping that ritual. Maybe he angered the gods and they wanted to punish him. Whatever the case he should not lie again to the male. He spoke, his face on the ground on top of the blanket, his ears pinned back in fear. "I am not ready for love.. Or kids… I .. just am not.”

Sirus spoke again, his words making Abraxas shake slightly. He called him a ‘beautiful mess of pieces shattered on the floor.’ Abraxas’ eyes went from scared to a flicker of realization. This man enjoyed Abraxas’ timid and scared state of body and mind right now. Sirus then spoke stating ‘I will not hurt you.’ While Sirus may have had a poker face on, Abraxas knew that wasn’t true. At least, he thought he knew. They all said that before, and lied. His mother, father, sisters and brothers… all of them lied. Sirus would surely be no different.

"I don’t expect you to open up to me, nor do I wish to dig, one day you will move past it and see colour a lot brighter..."

The tiger attempted to coo at him, make him trust him. But it was a lie, all of it was lies. His distrust in people made him think this way, it matched with Sirus possessive words, making him not trust the tiger in front of him. Abraxas though he was shaking in fear kept his eyes on the tiger. He was trying to figure out the best way to escape… if he still could. His legs had locked up in fear, and it was taking all the could not to panic and to keep his eyes looking forward and not at the ground.

"But I have made my choice, and if you wont let me take you as mine, or lay with you... Then let me be your first.."

“He is not giving me… an option. He wont let me get away, not without getting hurt.”

"Don’t be scared of me, take control..." Abraxas shook his head softly. And then more so after the tiger tried to goad him on. He was NOT getting on top of the male. He did not want this. He attempted to get up only to find his legs locked in fear preventing him from running off. He was terrified, but that part of him that kept him alive and sane during the years with his family was the same one keeping him from losing control and passing out from fear. His body locked up and shaking, he gathered what courage he could to speak, his eyes trying hard to keep dry, "You… Are lying… Everyone says they won't hurt me… But they always do… You said you already made a decision… You won’t let me leave without giving you what you want, or hurt me until I do.... will you? I am not.. Stupid. If I give you what you want… will you let me go?” If he could make the tiger believe he would comply… maybe he can get away without injury… or at least, not dead. He did not expect the tiger male to hold up his end of the bargain. His eyes looked around and spotted some figures in the distance. Perhaps he could yell out for help? Would anyone even answer? He could try and run off and yell for help, giving him that split second distance between him and this man’s sharp claws. If he ever left here alive… He would never go to another festival again. NEVER.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic