Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [FF] Zalika x Fjura ♥

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
3.25 years
Height: 34 in
AP: 18AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

RE: [FF] Zalika x Fjura ♥

Fjura tal-Mewk

Fjura listened calmly to Zalika’s words. So she was in Yavania, more specifically in a sacred land called the Divine Fields. Fjura’s second question was answered as quickly as her first. There were many realms around but Zalika pointed out one in particular. The Kingdom. Fjura assumed that was probably where she resided. She wondered however if that was the same realm she had come by so long ago when she was tracking Helu. Fjura remembered the cherry blossom trees that were just within the borders of the realm. Finally the third question was answered.

"The sparrow is the biggest that I have reanimated. The magic itself is still new."

So she was new to necromancy? Or just new to reanimating? Fjura wondered which it was. She watched as the dead sparrow fluttered and landed in front of Zalika. There was something about birds that Fjura viewed as liberating, free, boundless. Even this dead sparrow had the ability to fly, well… for as long as it was animated. "How long will it be animated for? I am assuming that it doesn’t last forever, right?”

Fjura wasn’t really good at small talk, well.. that wasn’t exactly true. She was good at information gathering, and pretending to be interested in things. Although this… wasn’t that… exactly. Fjura was actually interested in learning about necromancy, and… she longed for conversation. It was strange and lonely being alone for so long. Although, she did not really feel like she belonged anywhere in particular.

"What land in Yavania is your favorite? What other spells or things can a necromancer do?.. I apologize if I am asking too many questions.” Fjura did not exactly feel self conscious about asking so many questions, though she was concerned that she may bother the lady with all of her questions. Zalika had not been asking any questions about her though, which was nice. Not that Fjura had much to say about Yavania so far.

She walks "She Talks." She Thinks

"I just want to feel something..."
Stock

Zalika
Female
Algiz Knight
Other feline
© Marissa
3.5 years
Height: 28
AP: 24AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

Zalika Dame

It’s one belief, one spark, one faith and one restart
And we can reboot the whole chart before it all falls apart

The zombie stared ahead, unconcerned with what was happening around it. She stared at it, her lips twitching upwards. Always being around her zombies - whether it was her companions or the ones that she gave life to - comforted her. They were her friends, even if they could not talk to her. Well, the zombies that she created anyways. Her ears flicked as she turned her attention back to the wolf. She had almost forgotten that she had been speaking to someone else. The question on how long the zombie would be around was reasonable enough. It wasn't like she was giving away information that couldn't be gathered by some other means. "A month," she said calmly. The zombie fluttered its wings and Zalika didn't offer the fact that there was a distance tie to them. The zombie could only be so far away from her before it ceased to stop moving.

"They last a month before they are no longer sustained by the magic." And that was when Zalika no longer had a slight weakness to herself. Again, it wasn't like she was going to exactly admit that. That would be something that another necromancer would merely have to find out for themselves. Though, she wasn't sure if Fjura was another necromancer or not. She probably merely interested in the magic. Another question - several questions, actually - would come. Zalika had never really thought about a favorite land. She knew that the vastness of Yavania had yet to be fully explored. So how could she claim a favorite if she hadn't been to every place in the lands? "I don't have one," she said truthfully.

Was she supposed to pick one? She wasn't sure if she wanted to do so. "We work with blood and cause panic. And, of course, raising the dead." She didn't see a problem with the magic itself. It wasn't like Zalika was cruel. She wouldn't use her powers for terrible deeds. She merely was comfortable with who she was and she would be the first to set someone straight. "Don't apologize," Zalika scolded. "Ask your questions."

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Zalika is a necromancer, and any mentions of Badru are in reference to her Undead Companion. He is a golden lion tamarin. No one else can hear Badru speak; only Zalika can. Any mentions of Banou are in reference to her Undead Companion 2. She is a scaleless corn snake and is about five feet in length. No one else can hear Banou speak; only Zalika can.

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Fjura tal-Mewk

Fjura attentively listened to Zalika’s words. "A month is a long time to be sustained by magic. Does it get tiring after awhile?” She would imagine that at some point it would become tiring, or at least take a toll on the caster. Zalika then let her know that she didn’t have a favorite land. Well that was a bit disappointing… oh well.

"We work with blood and cause panic. And, of course, raising the dead."

”The blood and raising the dead make sense to me… but cause panic? How so? Just by being able to cast this magic, or is causing panic a spell upon its own?” Fjura’s eyebrows ever so slightly furrowed showing her confusion.

Her face then relaxed and she figured it would only be fair to offer Zalika the chance to ask questions as well if she wished. "Since I am asking you so many questions, feel free to ask me what you wish. Though I am not sure I hold any useful information to you.”

Stock

Zalika
Female
Algiz Knight
Other feline
© Marissa
3.5 years
Height: 28
AP: 24AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

Zalika Dame

It’s one belief, one spark, one faith and one restart
And we can reboot the whole chart before it all falls apart

Well, she might as well have walked right into that one, right? She could easily lie and say that it didn't cost anything to raise something from the dead.

But with magic, wasn't there always a cost? She was sharing her life with something that was dead and so it made sense to her that she'd be weaker from it. Clearly, the wolf wasn't dumb and she was able to deduce that it wouldn't come without a cost. "Well, I am sharing my life with whatever I rise." She could defer what she wanted from that. It wasn't like it would be a big secret if she ended up being a necromancer either. Though, Zalika didn't think so. Of course, she could be wrong. The jaguar fell to silence as she waited for the wolf to gather her thoughts. There was probably a lot of questions that she had and she would try to answer if she could.

The wolf would seemingly grow confused about causing panic. The jaguar smirked, her eyes dancing in mirth as she gave her a look. "Both," Zalika said calmly, amused. "The rise of the dead isn't exactly common, no?" And that was why Zalika would easily set someone straight if they had a problem with it. "But I can also force someone to feel panic."

She wasn't expecting for the wolf to tell her to ask questions as well. "I'll keep that in mind," Zalika said, if she had any questions to ask her. "Is there anything else you want to know?"

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019, 06:20 PM by Fjura. Edited 1 time in total.)
Fjura tal-Mewk

Fjura calmly awaited Zalika’s explanation. "Well, I am sharing my life with whatever I rise." That was true. Fjura nodded, she did not believe there needed to be much more of an explanation. Zalika shares her life with what she rises, taking a toll on her, and possible more so the longer the spell is active. At least that’s what Fjura read from it.

Fjura watched as Zalika smirked and seemed amused at her confusion. While Fjura was stunted with her own true emotions, she could fake them, and she could read others well. Though Fjura was trying to just be herself… whatever that meant.

"Both. The rise of the dead isn't exactly common, no?"

Zalika’s response caused the corners of Fjura’s lips to twitch up amused. "I suppose not. I have seen it only one other time. A dead deer I had killed and was attempting to eat.” Fjura was of course talking about that one time in the south where she ran into that mysterious unseen man.

Zalika went on to say that she could force panic on someone. That was interesting, that spell would be useful in many situations, both offensive and defensive, depending on how it actually worked that was.

She was then asked if there were any more questions, "I assume that necromancy is not the only magic out there, otherwise I am sure I would see more risen bodies of creatures around. Are there any other types you may know of?” Fjura honestly would probably have more questions had they had seen more of these lands, or its people. But she was a blank slate for the most part. Fjura was just hoping Zalika could fill in even a little bit of knowledge about this new world she walked into.

Stock