Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Winter Y8
Character
Rai
CloudyNight
Relationship
Regalia & Vitani
Thread
LOSS

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [FF: Loki, Sribna] Boom Baby

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 41.9AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

RE: [FF: Loki, Sribna] Boom Baby

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 04:18 PM by Sribna. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sribna Nich

Loki had answered his blanket question. While Sribna really wanted to take one of the blankets he wouldn’t. They were not his, and perhaps he could find another one another time.

After his little nervous rant Loki spoke, saying the he found him interesting and let Rai know. “So they had been thinking about this for awhile now.” Loki let Sribna know that he would not be the firs they were to add to their relationship and gave him the opportunity to stay with them for as long as they wanted. He also stated that if they went too far to let them know. He allowed Loki to approach his left and felt their fur brush up against each other. Sribna smiled and then listened to Rai speak. She stated that she did not know that he liked them, but she had hoped. She then approached his right and their fur brushed up against each other. She said that they did not want do anything that he was uncomfortable with.

Sribna’s fur puffed up slightly in excitement from having both of them against either side of him. He remembered the first time he met Loki, he chuckled softly, ”So.. You are telling me… that I was interesting at first tree impact?” He attempted to nuzzle his head against Loki’s side lovingly. He then smiled as he shifted his weight slightly and let his tails out from under him. ”I guess I don’t have to hide this anymore..” His twin tails wagged happily probably bumping into Loki and Rai as they moved. Sribna then leaned over to his right and attempted to nuzzle his head against Rai’s side lovingly.

”I have liked the both of you for awhile as well. I gladly accept this amazing arrangement. However I… don’t plan on leaving, that is what I desire. So, I hope you two are alright with that. As for feeling uncomfortable, while I am inexperienced and all of this is new to me… I hope the both of you can guide me through all sorts of experiences starting now. I am open to anything with the both of you, I don’t think you could make me uncomfortable if you tried.” His ears dipped down in submission as he blushed profusely at his forward words, it was all true though. He was up for anything really, he was pretty laid back in that sense. Plus he was very aware of what could happen with them tonight, he was ready if they were.

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

Loki
Male
Aldrnari Duke
Wolf
© Amelia
11 (12.5) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 218AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

Rai followed his lead, and he almost chuckled when she took a place at his other side. Sribna was so small compared to her. Small, even, compared to Loki.

”So.. You are telling me… that I was interesting at first tree impact?”

Loki laughed at the joke but remained silent, letting the coyote speak his mind. He often rambled, but Loki didn't mind. It was charming. In a dorky sort of way. Loki didn't mind it. After all, Rai had enough confidence for all three of them. "This arrangement will last as long as we all agree," he promised the man. He could not promise more because they were still learning about each other. No sense in committing to more just yet. "Also, a gentleman always lets the lady lead." He glanced to Rai with a small smirk, wondering where she wanted to take this. "So, what did milady have in mind for our first date?"

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Duchess
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (12.75) years
Height: 40
AP: 104AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170

Rai kept the smirk upon her face. It was a usual expression for her so it wasn't hard. The russet Dame felt the lean from the coyote. Did he have any weight to him? She glanced to her side, observing him, even as he spoke.

The question came what they were going to do with the date. Well, Rai certainly had one thing in mind but how far would she push for it? If it was merely Loki, she wouldn't even start with pretenses. But this was a new relationship and she wasn't sure how much Sribna was comfortable with. She did not want to push him into something that he wasn't ready for. "Everything has to be a plan with you," she teased Loki. It was easy for her to look over the head of the coyote so she could stare at the other wolf. "Haven't I taught you get to go with the flow?"

She was sure that eventually, she'd lead them to where she wanted. "Speech."

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Sribna Nich

Loki stated the the arrangement would then remain in place for as long as all three of them wished. He made sense, they still did not know a lot about each other. Well to be exact, they didn’t know much about him, and he did not know much about them. He wanted to though, but that would come with time. He was just excited that they wanted to be with him. Loki then stated that gentlemen always let the lady lead. Sribna noted that mentally, “Always let Rai lead. Got it.” He would try to stick with that as best he could. Loki then turned his head to face Rai, which was right over Sribna’s ears. As Loki spoke, asking her what she had in mind for their first date Sribna’s left ear twitched. Just as much as touch was a thing he enjoyed, sound was also something that he enjoyed as well. It was honestly a bit of a turn on. Sribna’s heart began to race a bit and he tried to ignore it. But then Rai spoke…

Rai was looking over his head too, so very close to his ears. As she teased Loki, his right ear twitched. Much more of this and he may not be able to contain himself. Why was this happening, the sounds of the voices so close was… doing stuff to him. His face went bright red as took in a small gasp of air and tried to focus his thoughts. He accidently activated telepathy sending his train of thought to Loki. ”Calm down… calm down… you don’t know if they want that. Don’t get too excited. Just follow their lead… Let Rai lead... but my ears.. So sensitive… just.. focus on something else.” Sribna pointed his ears back in an attempt to make them speaking so close to him a bit less… reactive. He spoke softly, ”So what is for dinner? My nose can’t tell exactly what it is.” Sribna turned his head slightly towards Rai although his question was more for just whomever could see. He gave a sniff trying to distract himself from his thoughts, however he could not distinguish what food was near them.

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

Loki
Male
Aldrnari Duke
Wolf
© Amelia
11 (12.5) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 218AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

"Everything has to be a plan with you. Haven't I taught you get to go with the flow?" Rai teased him.

Loki acquiesced. "As my lady wishes, I will of course oblige. Wherever you lead, I shall follow." Which wasn't a promise for just today. It was an echo of their vows -- a promise of forever.

Then, Sribna' voice entered his thoughts. It took only a moment for him to decipher that the coyote hadn't intended for him to hear his thoughts. With a chuckle, Loki moved his lips to the coyote's ear and murmured into it (loudly enough for Rai to hear). "Guard your thoughts, sváss." Hoping he'd embarrassed the man (and worried him), he used link to tell Rai what he'd heard. He has sensitive ears, garpr, and he hoping for more from us. Our little coyote has not yet learned to control his mind magic. The last sentence was to inform her of how he knew.

sváss - beloved; sweet (adj)
garpr - warlike, daring, courageous, or bold man or woman; dauntless man, gallant fellow (term of endearment)

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Duchess
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (12.75) years
Height: 40
AP: 104AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 01:18 PM by Rai. Edited 1 time in total.)
Rai couldn't help herself.

She was amused - honestly, a normal occurrence for her. She made sure that she was settled as tightly as she could be against Sribna. She didn't put her weight against him, he was tiny compared to her. Her weight even dwarfed that of her husband. So, imagine her weight against Sribna. She'd crush him without meaning to. Well, okay, maybe that was a little drastic. Rai flicked her ears, not able to hear the words that the coyote had spoken to the golden wolf.

She stared upon the smaller canine as he attempted to hide his embarrassment. "Various pieces of elk," she replied. "There are some fruits as well." Loki's voice drifted, telling the coyote to guard his thoughts. Ah. So that was what it was. The coyote had been the one to speak into her mind before.

The information came seconds later via the connection that she shared with the golden wolf. Leaning forward, her lips pressing against the coyote's ears, the female wolf would speak. She kept her voice low (though still loud enough that Loki would be able to hear). "If you wish for more, sváss, then all you had to do was say so." With that, she attempted to brush her nose against his cheek in an attempted kiss.

sváss - beloved; sweet (adj)

"Speech."

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 12:42 AM by Sribna. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sribna Nich

{Mature for theme?}
Sribna heard Loki tease Rai back, although he was honestly a tad distracted. He was a bit aroused and was trying hard to hide it. But then he had gone and accidently let Loki know all about it. Rai had heard his questions of food and let him know about the elk and fruit that was collected on the blanket. He was about to reply when Sribna heard Loki chuckle and the larger man’s voice swiftly approached his left ear speaking softly into it.

"Guard your thoughts, sváss."

Loki’s whispers caused Sribna’s left ear to twitch excitedly as he took in a sharp intake of air as Loki had continued to put fuel on the fire by teasing him. The meaning behind his words registered with his brain a moment after his gasp and his eyes shot wide open. He faced his head towards Loki with a worried expression on his face. ”I am so sorry!” Sribna blushed embarrassed that he had announced his thoughts to Loki… wait.. How did he do that? Wait.. Loki called him sváss? ”Sváss? What does that mean?”

As soon as those words left Sribna’s lips Rai’s lips pressed against his right ear and she whispered into his ear.

"If you wish for more, sváss, then all you had to do was say so."

Sribna instinctively snapped his mouth shut to hold back what would have been a moan, but came out as more of a humming sound. While his posture became happily submissive, the fur on the back of his neck puffed up due to his arousal and his face turned to a dark shade of red. They were working together to tease him. This is too much! No.. this is exactly what he wanted. He wanted to give them control, he enjoyed their teases and their games. He truly did not mind it in the slightest. Although with all the whispering tones, his body wanted to melt where it sat. His ears would twitch and his eyes widen as Rai placed a kiss on his cheek.

With all of this teasing, he was unable to figure out words to form so it took a moment before he managed to force out some words. ”Please… I am in both of your hands.” He hoped they understood what he meant. He was letting them take control, he knew that they would have probably done it anyways with both of them being so bold and dominant, but he wanted to give them permission so things were clear.

With that he then leaned up to his right and attempted to rest his nose on Rai’s cheek giving her a kiss and after a moment he would then attempt to lean to the left and do the same to Loki, he then stood up, dual tails hanging loosely, not sure what to do next.

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson