Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Cayaarta] Springer

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 20AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

[Cayaarta] Springer

He'd been standing upon a large enough bolder that was just outside of the courtyard. His expression was his usual one of a smirk.

Glancing around himself, he decided that he simply needed to find something to do. Jumping down, landing softly thanks to featherfoot, geyser erupted to the right of his side. The male wolf blinked as he stared upon it. He blinked his eyes, slightly surprised by it. That was definitely new. He wasn't fully one for magic but it seemed that his magic didn't really care what he thought. It had a mind of its own, much like its owner.

Walking around, Jahi used silence merely for the fun of it. In a ten feet diameter around him, it became silent, making no sound. He couldn't even hear himself breathe, though he knew that he was doing it. It was strange and cool at the same time. As he walked, the silence bubble followed him before he decided that it was done. The silence fell, allowing the sounds to return. He traveled further into the courtyard, still not fully sure why he decided to come here of all places. He was sure that there could have been something far more interesting but here he was.

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 65 lbs

RE: [Cayaarta] Springer

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Once she had made sure that Solani was alright by herself for a good while Cayaarta took off outside of the kingdom’s borders. She felt bad leaving the child alone for a long time, but Solani seemed pretty independant. Plus Cayaarta could trust the child not to leave the borders of the kingdom. Solani had a good head on her shoulders, and the thought of that made Cayaarta’s heart warm up a bit. Motherhood really called to her. She wanted to embrace it… but… she wanted a partner as well. Not a one night stand, not a friend with benefits, not a man who would get up and leave her… but someone who would stay next to her and be with her through thick and thin.

Her lean body took her to Syuna’s Courtyard. It was a place she had never been before. It was beautiful…. No.. it was stunning, absolutely breathtaking. "Wow....” She was taken aback by the sight. She happily allowed glow to activate as she walked through the courtyard and took in the sights. Her eyes stopped upon a familiar form, it was Jahi the cheetah-wolf. She walked towards him and attempted to stop around five feet from him, a playful smirk came to her lips. "Hello the one and only Jahi… fancy meeting you here.” She had an amused look to her face.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7) years
Linked Accounts

His ears flicked at the sounds of approaching paws. He turned his head toward it and found that it was the nearly spotless cheetah. Jahi didn't keep the smirk off of his face. He stared upon her as she came toward him, her words coming quickly.

He knew that she was mocking him. After all, Jahi ran the monopoly on being a sarcastic ass. For the most part, the cheetah-wolf hybrid only spoke in sarcasm. Honestly, it might as well be his main language, though he used Old Norse and Swahili sparingly. Mainly, it was when he had something to say to Stripes when he didn't want her to actually know what he was saying. "Why," drawled the wolf, "if it isn't Cayaarta the Spotless Cheetah."

He glanced around her. He had half a mind to think that she was stalking him. If it had been more than once that she ran into him, he would definitely say that. "Couldn't get enough of me?" He smirked. He wasn't afraid to say anything and everything that came to mind, damning the consequences. Jahi, after all, had no filter and it meant that he merely spoke what he wanted to speak. To him, it made no difference if he made a fool out of himself or others.

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Cayaarta Ubaxa

“Why...if it isn't Cayaarta the Spotless Cheetah."

She internally snickered as she gave Jahi a mocked pout. "Aww.. Does my lack of spots bother you carabiyo?” (carabiyo = kitten) She batted her eyes teasing him before her face went back to a smirk with her left eyebrow raised. She liked how Jahi did not hold back his words. It was refreshing.

"Couldn't get enough of me?"

She chuckled, "And what makes you so sure I am here for you?” She smirked at him. Her gold and green eyes looking right at him with amusement. If he was going to say whatever came to his mind then she would as well.

However she was honestly curious about this place. It was beautiful and full of so many different flowers and colors. "What is this place anyways? I have never seen anything like it.” She turns her head away from Jahi to take a look around the area. It was breathtaking.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7) years
Linked Accounts

Her tease came and Jahi couldn't help the snort that came. She was amusing, much like the conversations that he had with Stripes. But it had been a while since he had crossed paths with the other wolf. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but he had probably been avoiding her. Standing his ground, because Jahi Diallo-Dame was not one that backed away from a verbal match, he blinked his eyes at her. His head tilted to the side as he kept the smirk upon his features. "No more so than my spots might bother you." Jahi shrugged.

He didn't care what others looked like. If he did, wouldn't he be a hypocrite? Jahi would rather not be labeled as such.

She asked the question as to why he thought she was here for him. He glanced around himself, making sure that the movement was exaggerated. If she wasn't here for him, then would she approach him? Jahi had been here first. "Says the one that approached me. Sure you aren't stalking?" Not that Jahi would actually mind a pretty lady that couldn't get enough of him. He was a good catch, if they could get used to whatever the man had to say.

The female cheetah started to speak, turning the conversation away from teasing each other. A shame, because Jahi was rather having fun. She asked after what the place was and the cheetah-wolf gave a look around the courtyard. "Syuna's courtyard," the male said with a shrug. "Syuna is one of the Avatars. She's the Child Bearer." She was the one that had granted many children to the Dame family. Some wanted and some not.

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Cayaarta Ubaxa

"No more so than my spots might bother you."

Cayaarta gave a playful shrug back at his words. She smirked amused with his words. He was fun to banter with, plus his spots looked nice on him. It did in fact make him very different than other wolves. She would not let him know that however and inflate his head even more than it already was.

She laughed his next come back however. "Hah! You only wish. No… I don't need to stalk you if we keep bumping into each other like this. Besides, here I thought we were friends, can I not approach a friend? Or perhaps I read you wrong.” She gave him a teasing grin.

She watched as he looked around again and listened to his explanation. Her eyes widened for a moment, and her ears perked, but her mouth did not miss a beat. "So Syuna is the avatar of child bearing and this is her courtyard. So are you here for a hookup or something? Should I leave before your blind date arrives?” She smirks as she talked. Maybe this would make him pause for a moment before he would inevitably say a comeback. Probably not, he seemed like he didn’t give a damn what people said. However, there was an avatar of child bearing. That.. was interesting. And she was standing in this land as well.... Surely he would have a field day pointing that out.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7) years
Linked Accounts

"Only sounds like denial," drawled Jahi in sing-song like tone. Her words were quick, almost like she was hiding something. What reason would she need to hide the fact that she was following him around? It wasn't like it was a terribly bad thing. If anyone asked the cheetah-wolf, he wouldn't mind a pretty lady being a stalker. Well, okay, let him quickly amend that. As long as they weren't psychopathic. He smirked at her. "Think of me whatever way you want." If she wanted to label them as friends, who was he to stop her? "I'm not going to tell you how to live your life." He had other things that were more important than that. He had his own life to govern. Why would he take energy to govern someone else? Seemed like a hassle that he just didn't need.

Her words were a quick rebuttal to his explanation. A slow blink was given before his lips quirked upwards in amusement. His ears flicked forward as he glanced around himself. "Perhaps you were the one that I'm supposed to pick up?" Because no matter how he looked at it, she was the only one around here. And Jahi didn't actually have any sort of desire to find himself face to face with another man. It was for other creatures, just not for him. He glanced her up and down, eyeing her with a wide smirk upon his features.

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 11:07 PM by Cayaarta. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Cayaarta couldn’t help but let out a giggle… not a laugh at Jahi’s sing-song voice. "Mmm… sounds like you reallly want it to be denial. That desperate for a lady are ya that you hallucinate I am a stalker?” She drawled before giving him a wicked smirk.

"Think of me whatever way you want. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life."

Cayaarta’s eyes squinted as she kept the smirk on her face. "Oh how kind of you. Such a gentleman.” Her words were drenched in sarcasm but it was clear by her smirk that she was not bothered by his words. Cayaarta watched Jahi blink slowly before his lips had pulled up into a smile.

"Perhaps you were the one that I'm supposed to pick up?"

Cayaarta then watched him clearly eye her up and down. ”Hmm. I can’t help it.” Cayaarta made sure she clearly looked him up and down and gave him a mischievous smile. She then attempted to close the five foot distance down to two. She then purposefully spoke in a soft breathy voice, "And… what if I said I was into just woman? Can you change into a woman like you can cheetah?” She then smirked as she stared at him with her dual colored eyes. Cayaarta was definitely not into woman, and she figured by now Jahi probably knew that she was into men. If she had not had that time with Verndar she probably would lay with Jahi now. But she didn’t want to be left alone. So for now… teasing him would do. He had to prove that he would not leave after sleeping with her.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7) years
Linked Accounts

Him? Desperate? Jahi didn't know the meaning of the word. He narrowed his eyes upon her, keeping that smirk upon his face. He was amused - though wasn't that a feeling that he always had? "Aren't you merely projecting yourself upon me?" Jahi's question came quickly as he glanced her up and down again. "You were the one following me."

Not that Jahi was actually complaining to have a pretty lady follow him around. If she wanted to, she could do whatever she wanted. Allowing that conversation to die for the moment, he turned his attention onto other important matters. Important as she claimed that he was being kind and a gentleman. He knew that she was being sarcastic. After all, he grew up in sarcasm. He could pinpoint it, even if he couldn't hear. Well, okay, maybe that was a stretch. But whatever. "Why thank you," he replied dryly. "I have high expectations to live by." Chivalry, obviously, did not fit him but hell, he didn't care.

He was aware of her looking him up and down, pretty much in the same fashion that he had done to her. Jahi's smirk was still etched upon his face, even as she asked as she stepped forward what would he do if she was into women. The male wolf kept his smirk in place. She, clearly, was lying. And how did Jahi know? Well, for one, he had several aunts that were strictly into women. He knew that they merely did not go around flirting with men - though maybe he was wrong and he just didn't see it. "Nope," Jahi said cheekily. "What you see is what you get. No women shifting abilities here." His words were dripping with false disappointment as his eyes sparkled in amusement. "However, I got some aunts that might take an interest in you."

How far would she go? Jahi wanted to see how far she would wish to tease him by claiming that she was into women because the cheetah-wolf was certainly going to call her out in it. Because if she was into women, would she blatantly flirt with a guy?