Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st



Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Member
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!


Private [TS] Morning Light
Arinvi









Gero
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Esperanza
2 years years
Height: 37 in.
Posts: 3
AP: 0AP
2 Attached Accounts

Weight: 150 in.

[TS] Morning Light

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 12:20 PM by Gero. Edited 3 times in total.)
Lime green orbs focused on the lake before him. He stayed and watched as a possible prey item of that being a snow goose walked over to the trap he had set for it. Even though it was not common for someone such as a wolf to lay a trap, he had learned quite a lot while being away from his family.

His thoughts were soon taken away from him, when he heard the calling of the snow goose as it's leg got caught within the snare. The hunt was a success as he walked over, thanking the goose for it's life so that he could live as he killed it with one snap to the throat. He removed the snare he had set up and walked over towards the lake to enjoy his meal in peace, thinking as to what he could possibly do for the day. Perhaps another day of traveling would be in order? He heaved a small sigh and looked to the world, it definitely seemed like he could do nicely in this part of the land, but, his legs told him otherwise. Once he was done with his meal, he had to press on unless he found a place that suited for him, maybe even a pack.







Reply










Arinvi

Unregistered
©
years
Height:
 
Weight:

RE: [TS] Morning Light

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 05:19 PM by Kaitlyn. Edited 2 times in total.)
Arinví Dame

A million dreams are keeping me awake

The dark, angry clouds should have been an indication that the daring female should have stayed close to home. They were a bad omen of the nasty weather that was ahead, but she hadn't heeded the subtle signs that promised a bad time. Now that she was quite a ways from home, the tall-tale signs of a storm began to become more prominent. Raindrops dropped from the sky, but they were a slow drizzle at best. Her paws skimmed across the ground as she trudged through fields filled with beautiful and hardy wildflowers that only came to life when the warmth of summer came around. Today, however, the temperature was beginning to drop given the thunderstorm that was rolling in. Electric violet eyes dared to glance up into the sky and she spotted lightning that was in the distance. That had her heart launching into her throat. There were no trees to protect you form the strike of lightning and being out in the open was a foolish thing indeed.

Fear gripped her and she very nearly tucked tail to try and outrun the storm when she noticed she was not the only one who was out here. There was another near the water who seemed to be enjoying a meal. Perplexed, she trotted forward to find out why the man was ignoring the signs of imminent death that was rapidly rolling toward them in the form of a thunderstorm. "Hey!" Her voice was coated with worry as she glanced up toward the darkening sky. "We shouldn't be out here, there's a storm blowing in." Arinvi had no idea if this male would mean her harm, but she could still not justify leaving a man to get himself killed simply because she did not know him. "We should find some sort of shelter before we become crispy corpses." As if to punctuate the words she spoke, thunder boomed loudly in the distance as lightning split the sky.

"Talk here."








Reply










Gero
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Esperanza
2 years years
Height: 37 in.
Posts: 3
AP: 0AP
2 Attached Accounts

Weight: 150 in.

RE: [TS] Morning Light

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 12:23 PM by Gero. Edited 1 time in total.)
His ears flicked when the crackling of thunder reverberated in his ears. Despite being rather used to the sound of thunder, lightning decided to show it's midst within the sky. It seemed that the storm he thought was just going to be minor decided to make the clouds rather menacing to him. Perhaps it was best to find some shelter. As of on cue, however, a fae happened to show her presence to him. She seemed to be startled and concerned which she had every cause to be. Storms such as this caliber were not ones to just blink an eye and continue with your day. Some real damage could befall this area and themselves if they were not careful.

The alabaster brute met his lime green eyes with the female, the lightning almost reflecting within his eyes making them seem to glow a little from the darkened skies. He gave a small nod to the female, acknowledging her words. "Yes, that is probably the best cause of action for a storm like this. Do you know anywhere where we could possibly take shelter in? I'm rather new to these lands," he informed her, standing upon his three working legs as he watched the storm continue to approach, his nose taking in a few raindrops that began to fall as the scent of the storm lingered within the air. He hated to bother the woman about a possible place to hide away from the storm, but, it was the only thing he could do as of right now. Seemed they were both caught in the thick of it, so shelter was the best thing to focus attention on.







Reply










Wynter
Female
OC
OC Account
© Wynter
16 years
Height: Short
Posts: 100
AP: 0AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: Fluff

RE: [TS] Morning Light

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 12:28 PM by Wynter. Edited 2 times in total.)
STAFF NOTE :

Greetings, role players!

Esperanza, a character’s first thread should be their first time in Yavania. Saying Gero already has a den and, supposedly, knows the territory, would go against that. Thus, it’d make no sense to say Gero already has den. He could’ve found one in his first post, but there is no IC evidence to that. Please, remove any and all mentions of Gero already having a den.

Also, saying that his family is already in Yavania would be false, as there is no IC evidence of them ever setting foot to one of the lands. Please, remove any and all mentions no of his family being somewhere in Yavania.

This thread is no longer on hold and may continue! Thank you for the edits!<3







Reply










Arinvi

Unregistered
©
years
Height:
 
Weight:

RE: [TS] Morning Light

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 05:20 PM by Kaitlyn. Edited 2 times in total.)
Arinví Dame

A million dreams are keeping me awake

That had not been the outcome that she was hoping for. Her heart was in her throat when he asked if she knew of any shelters that were in the area. "I have not been here before myself," she informed him, her ears flattening to her skull as rain drops began to fall a little bit faster. They would need to find shelter--and fast. The thunder hurt her ears as it crashed over head, bringing a wince to her features as she whipped around to begin searching along the rock formations for some place for them to hide from the storm in. "We should be able to find some kind of shelter in maybe some of these rocks. I'm just not sure where one is right now at the moment," and that concerned her.

The wind howled around her, bits of grass, and smaller foliage assaulting her during her search. The chill was terrible, her teeth very nearly chattering against one another as she steeled herself against the cold. She searched along the rocks, her electric purple gaze searching for a place that would be able to protect them from the fury of the storm. After a few moments of looking she located a place that looked as though it were just big enough for the two of them. It would be close quarters, but it was better than being toasted by a current of furious lightning. She turned her head over her shoulder and shouted to gain his attention. "Over here," she called before ducking her head to crawl into the opening of the cave. It wasn't quite wide enough to sit upright in, but there was enough room for them both to lay comfortably with a little bit of space between them as they waited for the storm to blow over.

"Talk here."








Reply










Gero
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Esperanza
2 years years
Height: 37 in.
Posts: 3
AP: 0AP
2 Attached Accounts

Weight: 150 in.

RE: [TS] Morning Light

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 05:20 PM by Kaitlyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

S ome of the foliage began to make things harder to see for the brute. He hated that someone whom he had never met before had to save his hide from the appending storm by finding them shelter. However, he was at least grateful of her helping him regardless of the situation. The sound of the wind reverberated in his ears as the cold began to seep into his fur, the bitterness of it biting at his skin as he shivered slightly as well. This storm was definitely throwing a lot of power upon them, that was a definite.

The female's voice threw him out of his trance as he looked to the she-wolf, nodding his head that he got the message as he crawled inside the crevice with her, making sure to give her plenty of space. Though it was still a bit frigid, at least they were dry and safe for now.

"Thank you for the help, Miss, but I do apologize that I wasn't very careful and you had to assist me. I'm sure you have other things to concern yourself with, but, I'm thankful nonetheless."
Gero spoke, sincerity and gentleness in his tone, not wanting to sound rude or hostile to someone who helped him out, that was not who he was raised to be.

Speech









Reply










Arinvi

Unregistered
©
years
Height:
 
Weight:

RE: [TS] Morning Light

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 05:20 PM by Kaitlyn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Arinví Dame

A million dreams are keeping me awake

The female was just glad that they had been able to make it out of the storm without any issues. She sighed as she rested a shoulder against the wall, lavender eyes watching her new companion with curiosity. The thunder crashed overhead outside, the lightning splitting the sky in two casting shadows to dance across the cave entrance. She opted to listen to the male wolf instead of focusing on the storm that was going on outside. It was far more pleasant to think about her company than it was to think about the destruction this storm could bring. His words brought a faint smile to her lips. "I do have plenty to be attending to, but it seems to be far too dangerous for me to leave right now."

No, she was not going to be braving the storm if she could help it. She would prefer to wait it out here with this man until it was safe to leave once again. "Do you have a name?" She inquired, offering a broad smile. "My name is Arinvi Dame."


"Talk here."








Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)