Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Winter Y8
Character
Rai
CloudyNight
Relationship
Regalia & Vitani
Thread
LOSS

Census
M F O Total
Canines 57 81 02 140
Felines 61 72 01 134
Herbivores 08 08 01 17
Other Mammals 25 28 00 53
Birds 14 11 00 25
Reptiles 04 02 00 06
Other 03 00 00 03
Spirits 05 04 00 09
Overall 177 206 004 387

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome By the Night's Fire There Shall be Light

Sauska
Other
Rogue
Leopard
© Avocado
2.25 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

By the Night's Fire There Shall be Light

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019, 11:34 PM by Sauska. Edited 1 time in total.)

Šauška was exploring these new lands with almost childlike excitement. They had spent their whole life in a small designated area and were always closely monitored, so they never got to experience anything like this before for themselves. They had only been able to see the world through the windows or roof of the temple. Šauška was currently disguised in their female form which looked exactly like their male form, yet smelled female. Their female appearance felt far from foreign to them as they were used to flipping between genders frequently They were not exactly sure how this particular gender changing magic worked though and had been stuck in this female form for a few days. Hopefully control over that ability would come to them soon.

Today at this moment, they were full. They earlier found the corpse of a deer that seemed to have passed away from an injury and eaten their fill. They actually were not an experienced hunter in the slightest. It was also almost night time with the last bit of light beginning to fade away. This day they ended up in some kind of forest filled with different kinds of mushroom, some were actually glowing. They walked up to a large patch of glowing mushrooms that have grown out of a tree. "Wow… They are so weird up close.” They had seen glowing mushrooms before, from the windows of their temple but.. Never in person, never so close, they actually smelled weird. They knew better than to eat them however. Knowledge of plants was something that they were expected to learn as the “blessed one” of Šauška. It was not enough that they had healing magic, they had to know about plants, especially those that could heal, …. But nothing was ever enough for the monks. The monks had complete control over their life and what they did, who they talked to, and what they learned. That thought caused Condense to suddenly activate and sent a mist of water towards the mushrooms a foot or so away. They jumped slightly from surprise. "I really have to learn how to use that right..”

Šauška walked away from the mushroom covered tree and continued to look around. They should find a place to sleep for the night. Maybe they could see if they could activate that fire spark thing they did the other day. If they managed to do it, they could have a fire and enjoy that for a while before they climbed up one of the trees around here and slept for the night. They found a large flat rock that could serve as a safe spot to light a fire and then they gathered whatever dry sticks and twigs and leaves they could find in this wet land and placed them strategically on the rock. Šauška then sat in front of it and tried to activate that fire magic they accidently casted the other day. “Light… fire… flame… spark?” They thought of any words that may be a helpful trigger and nothing worked. They gave a large sigh and just looked at it about to give up. Spark suddenly activated and lit a leaf on fire. Šauška jumped at the suddenness, “What the hell caused that to happen?” They still had no clue how to use this magic.

Šauška then carefully and gently tended to the small flame until they had a nice healthy fire. Once the fire seemed at a decent level they sat down next to it and enjoyed its warmth and light as the day’s light finally faded. “It’s kinda spooky here in the dark.” They tilted their head and shifted the weight of their heavy necklace around as they peered at the fire and thought about home.

oc. They are in Female form and their female form looks exactly like their male form except smells female. They also have an accent that is very close to Arabic, but sounds slightly off.

Grennian
Male
BlackHand King
Wolf
© Zuulokalhi
3.5 (4.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 22AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 169 lbs

RE: By the Night's Fire There Shall be Light

Grennian & Exposed

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you

It grew dark fast. Grennian sneaked away to see if that cave from the day of the tempest thunderstorm could be refound. He needed his solitude away from the kids, from Exposed, and from his duties. Dusk or twilight was the best time for this. Obligations to realm and family faded into the darkness and sleep. No pain. No guilt.

He strolled with leisure when the faint-off sound of a voice haunted him. Not long after he dove deeper in the shroomy hollow to investigate did he swear he saw a brief light--fire?--in the direction the voice was coming from. There was a feminine form there. Instantly, King Grennian's eyes turned toward their head. He searched for horns, ready for a rematch--again--with that fire-wielding wolf bitch. This was a leopard, though, so one would think that would tip him off first.

"Hola." Grennian greeted. He sat down across from the embers of the feline's now-dead fire. "What is a woman like you doing out in the dark alone?" To him, she looked, sounded, and smelled like a female. He had no idea otherwise.

Actions. | "Grennian." "Exposed." | 'Grennian.' 'Exposed.'

Sauska
Other
Rogue
Leopard
© Avocado
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Šauška had been enjoying the fire and lost in thought of their home when they finally realized their fire had become nothing but embers. As the fire finally died they heard footsteps approaching. Multicolored eyes met a male figure, a wolf. His approach set off no alarms as the man proceeded to say an unfamiliar word, though, seeing as it was his first word, it was most likely a greeting of some sort. He sat down on the opposite side of the now dead fire.

"What is a woman like you doing out in the dark alone?"

Šauška gave a friendly smile as they realized that they were in female form, and the male most likely thought they were such. To Šauška both of their forms felt so normal to them, it tended to blur together sometimes. But, they did not feel like they needed to correct the man, people tended to refer to them in whatever gender they were in. It was rare that someone referred to them as a they, but different gender terms did not bother them. However, gender aside, the male’s question seemed…. Sexist. Or… he was trying to flirt. Or perhaps he was just curious. But they were curious too, what does a “woman like them” look like to the eyes of a stranger. They were viewed almost as a divine being back home, it would be interesting to see a difference for once.

There was little to no time between the strangers question and their response. They gave him a friendly smile and tilted their head slightly, causing their necklace to shift. Their off Arabic accent shining through their words "Marhabaan sir. I am curious… what does a woman like me look like in your eyes?” Their words held no sign of rudeness, nor anger, their voice was gentle and held tones of curiosity. They smelled the air and noted that he smelled of a realm, or pack. Perhaps there was a realm nearby they got too close to?

"I am out here enjoying the bioluminescent fungi. You can only see them like this at night. Beautiful are they not?” Their eyes softened and they gestured with their head, at a log nearby him that was covered in bioluminescent mushrooms. "What brings you out here so late sir?”

oc. translation- Marhabaan- Hello

Sauska
Other
Rogue
Leopard
© Avocado
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

After waiting a while for the male to talk with no response Šauška began to grow uneasy. Their multicolored eyes rested easily on the male, although they were paying close attention to his movements. They should probably leave this place, and walk away from this male. He was refusing to answer a innocent question, let alone approached them in a dominant manner. They knew they were no good in a fight and had no chance against the male if he decided to go crazy and attack. Night time was not exactly a good time to meet good people anyways. At least that what they were going to believe in.

A pleasant smile remained on Šauška’s face as they spoke, their off Arabic accent shining through their soft feminine voice. "Well sir, it was a pleasure to meet you. I apologize if I may have encroached too closely to your home or anything of the sort. I shall now be taking my leave. Perhaps we will meet again another day. Maybe in the daylight next time?” They chuckled softly as they got up. They were not exactly sure where they would head, maybe north, or eastwards. But for now, they should put some distance between the oddly silent male and them. Šauška began to walk away headed northwards. They would walk around twenty feet away from the male before their body involuntarily deactivated Disguise leaving them in their male form. “Hmm.. the activation for this, is very particular. I think I can get the hang of it soon though. I would be nice to flow in and out of genders again easily.”

-exit-

Grennian
Male
BlackHand King
Wolf
© Zuulokalhi
3.5 (4.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 22AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 169 lbs

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 11:04 PM by Grennian. Edited 1 time in total.)

Grennian & Exposed

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you

The stranger's smile was returned. Obviously, he held no knowledge or regard for the 'woman's' real gender. The line between sex and gender was blended. It was unheard of to him for a woman to feel like a man or anything in between. However, had the man experienced the concept, he wouldn't be too fussed. Confused, at least at first, but not antagonistic. Perhaps even intrigued.

She spoke a strange word. Something that must have been a greeting, given its context. She spoke of the fungi and it's beauty. Grennian, being the son of a bitch that he was, couldn't help himself. "Oh but you are beautiful too. That is all I meant." It appeared she was trying to leave. That was when things got strange. The feminine form melted away into one slightly less so. Grennian cocked his head. Maybe it was a trick of the light. He attempted pursuit. "Espera por favor."

Grennian swung both ways. Whatever the stranger was naturally didn't particularly matter. Thus, suspecting nothing, the king continued. "I didn't get your name." He'd attempt to circle around them, Inspire trying to give them the courage they needed to tell him it, and Allure attempting to give them the motive, "Please do tell me..."

Translation- Espera por favor. = "Wait, please"

Actions. | "Grennian." "Exposed." | 'Grennian.' 'Exposed.'

Kaitlyn
Female
Administrator
OC Account
© Kaitlyn
20.00 years
Height: Toll
AP: 561.5AP
10 Attached Accounts

Weight: Too Smol

STAFF NOTE :

Pardon my intrusion, but Oblivion’s profile was made on 4/17/2019. This thread is timestamped for 3/30/2019.

Since Oblivion cannot be in Yavania before they entered it via the date listed on their profile, their post will be deleted and PM’ed to the roleplayer for use in a more current thread.