Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome JADED

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 300AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

JADED

Though removing inactive kings and queens usually fell to Cyfton, the Spirit of Battle had grown jaded with the task. He needed a reprieve, and Syuna would grant it to him. Thus, when it came time to remove Herleif Dame-Fritjov, she appeared in his place. Taking form in a flash of brilliant, white light, she stood tall and surveyed the land -- and the souls that called it home -- from atop the tepui itself.

"Aldrnari is without a leader!" she proclaimed to every mortal across the land. An invitation. "Will you be its next?" With that important question posed, she quickly disappeared, returning to the Realm of the Immortals to watch what would unfold.

SUMMARY
Aldrnari is open to claiming! Characters need 40 posts to claim (unless they have a Leader Discount Pass), and they must be 2+ years old (unless they have a Youthful Leader Pass). The following is the order of inheritance: co-leader, heir, duke, baron. These characters have first dibs even if they do not show up first (though they must show up within 24 hours). Despite this, any creature (rouge or resident) may attempt to claim Aldrnari as their own. If no one has stepped up in 24 hours, Aldrnari will be disbanded.

She walks. | "She talks."

Caer
Male
Vipera Resident
Leopard
© Akradr
4.25 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 109 lbs

RE: JADED

You thought I was soft and sweet
you thought an angel swept you off your feet

If no one else was going to step up, then Caer was going to have to.

The leopard was not a fan of letting their new home go up in flames. The very thought brought a frown to his lips as his limbs pulled him toward the place that the call had been made. His coffee brown eyes glanced around to see if any others were in the area to claim the land that was to be their home, but none could be found. A scowl found his lips, his brow furrowing in irritation. How could no one give a shit about their home? He may not have been born in this realm, but it was the place that his family called home, and he would be damned before he allowed it to fall right through their paws like water.

"I, Caer Rickman-Malfoy, will lead Aldrnari if none other will step up. I will not lose our home." If anyone should like to challenge him then they were more than welcome to, but for right now, as far as he was concerned, he was the only one who gave a flying fuck.

"Talk here."

OOC: Caer is attempting to claim Aldrnari. <3
Andy Leonard

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 18AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019, 02:04 PM by Ħelu. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ħelu Għasel

I may be sweet, but even honey can become bitter.

Helu, Noam and Xewk had been walking to the call, chatting with one another about random stuff, mostly food since that was a topic Helu always enjoyed talking about. Once they had arrived at the location they saw the Avatar and Noam excitedly spoke. "That’s Avatar Syuna!” He turned around to see both Xewk and Helu chuckling. "Oh come on. I’m not a kid, but I can still get excited.” Moments later they watched Caer walk up, and announce his claim of the kingdom. Noam furrowed his brows, Xewk kept a clean slate neutral face, and Helu resorted back to their sweet smile mask of a face.

Noam used Investigator to see that Caer was clearly upset, and angry for some reason. He spoke to Xewk and Helu, "Huwa bis-sħana. Emozzjoni tikkonsma d-deċiżjoni tiegħu. Is-sejħa għadha kemm waslet u qed jaġixxi bħall-aħħar id-dinja. M'għandniex bżonn Katavri Re ieħor.” Xewk’s eyes looked at Noam as he spoke, keeping a neutral look on his face. Noam turned to look at Helu and Xewk, a concerned disapproving look on his face.

Helu chuckled softly, “Issa ħares min jaġixxi daqs li kieku d-dinja qed tintemm. Għalkemm .. għandek punt.” The man’s words, ‘I will not lose our home’ were a tad dramatic. And even Helu could see the man was angry. ”Does he believe he is the only one who cares? That would be awfully childish.” And a childish, hot headed king was not something they would stand idling back for anymore. Their decision solidified and they stepped forward towards Caer. Making both Xewk and Noam watched with a surprised look on their face. Though, Xewk’s quickly turned into a soft smile.

Helu would walk right up to Caer, a polite smile on their face, a confident resolute posture as they walked. They would walk to three feet in front of him and speak their honeyed voice ringing clear in the air, tone was formal and held no sort of anger behind it. “I Ħelu Għasel challenge you for ruling position of the Aldrnari. Your decision to stand up for said position was fueled by your anger, and your words mirrored it. You speak of losing your home, yet you have spoken too quickly, you are being a tad dramatic Mr. Caer Rickman-Malfoy. The call has just appeared and to make such a statement with such emotion, it leads me to believe you are hot headed, emotional, and incapable of making important decisions without letting your personal beliefs seep into your decisions. And if you believe internally that you are the only one who cares about these lands. You are sorely mistaken sir. A leader needs to make tough decisions for the land, and its people, one fueled by reason and information, they must cast aside their feelings to make such decisions. You have showed none of that just now. I would be doing a disservice to the kingdom if I did not challenge such a potential leader. I have seen first hand what an emotional driven leader can potentially do to their people and their kingdom in the absolute worst way. I will not let the kingdom even step one paw in that direction. So if you truly believe in your soul right now that you can become devoid of your personal beliefs and emotions to make tough decisions and not let your emotion control you like you did just now, then I will be your opponent, your challenger, your hurdle. If you feel like you cannot do such a thing, then I highly suggest you redact your claim and cool your head. Your choice my good sir.” Their eyes would look calmly yet firmly into his. They spoke the truth, they were not letting someone driven by emotion rule over the lands. If only the people could vote on stuff like this versus fighting.

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Oc. note: Ħelu Għasel is challenging Caer for claim of the Aldrnari.

To clarify: Due to Noam being deaf, he can easily miss any tone used by any character speaking. Hence why I used Investigator to for him to determine Caer was angry and irritated, investigator let him see small details such as Caer's scowl and his furrowed brows. (although all three saw it) Due to Caer's exact words and how he showed his emotion, Noam assumed him to be hot headed and for his emotion to have clouded his decision.

Based upon that knowledge that Noam said to them and what Helu had heard and saw, Helu made a decision that Caer was unfit to be king due to what they just witnessed. Helu was also saying "IF Caer was thinking this, then he was wrong." (they have no clue that it is true or false. merely saying "he is not the only one who cares")

Xewk, Helu, and Noam all saw Caer's scowl and his furrowed brows showing irritation.

Noam-“He is hot headed. Emotion consumes his decision. The call just arrived and he is acting like the world is ending. We don't need another Katavri Re.”

Helu- “Now look who acts as if the world is ending. Though.. you have a point.”

Helu is a hermaphrodite which leads them to have both a male and female smell. Due to pheromones they always smell like honey.

Caer
Male
Vipera Resident
Leopard
© Akradr
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

You thought I was soft and sweet
you thought an angel swept you off your feet

Ah, perhaps he had thought too soon. Another approached and said their piece, though Caer thought a lot of their assumptions were far-fetched he didn't state such. He was a politician at heart and insinuating that he was ruled by emotion was truly an insult. He waited patiently for Helu to finish saying their piece before he rolled his shoulders, a delicate eyebrow raising over one of his eyes. "You judge a book by it's cover, Helu. Forgive me for my concern over losing the home that I came to know ever since joining the kingdom with my family. I do assure you that I am not hot-headed nor am I someone who is ruled by my emotions and I can prove it to you."

Ruled by his emotions - what a ridiculous ideation. He was calm and collected, much of his family was. He wasn't a LeStrange.

"While I will not retract my claim, my friend, I do have a different proposition to offer. If you are wary of my capability to lead before you have even gotten the chance to know me, well, I think that is a disservice in and of itself. So I counter your offer as opponent and instead extend to you a compromise that leaves violence out of the equation. We could lead together and avoid making hasty accusations of other's off of mere appearances."

"Talk here."

Andy Leonard

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.00 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 746AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

Yurei

I know I'm a mess and I wanna be someone
Someone that I'd like better

Yurei was on the healer hut organizing the herbs and cleaning abit. It was important to keep the working place clean and organized, so Yurei's would have an easier way to find the needed stuff without an extensive search. Afternoon the conversation with now her sibling Helu, she felt less upset over her job. She holder now a bit more of confidence but still needed someone more security.

But as she finished with the task, she now wanted to go visit the library for reading about more herbs and maybe go and forage for them so she could have them here for the kingdom's use. But then a voice reached her ears, with an important message. "Aldrnari is without a leader" Her ears lowered in concern. Aldrnari used to be the realm she was part of when she was welcomed to the kingdom, and she didn't like the idea of it getting disbanded. So quickly leave someone the hut and heads to the tepui.

-Little time skip-

When she arrived , she spotted several creatures there. Helu was one of them, but she didn't know who were the others." I, Caer Rickman-Malfoy, will lead Aldrnari if none other will step up. I will not lose our home." She was impressed of how fast the feline aimed to take on the throne. But then her glare landed on Helu who seemingly was challenging the leopard's claim. Things seemed to be growing a bit heavy. "Em...please dont fight... we shouldn't fight over this..." She said but shuted up quick feeling her speechless as stupid. 'Stupid.' She called herself as decides to stay quiet and just observe.

"You judge a book by it's cover, Helu. Forgive me for my concern over losing the home that I came to know ever since joining the kingdom with my family. I do assure you that I am not hot-headed nor am I someone who is ruled by my emotions and I can prove it to you." Well it was true, Helu for her wasn't probabily assuming things without really knowing who Caer was. 'It is bad to judge others without knowing them. I know what that is more than anyone.'She thought as keeps observing the scene.

"Speech" | Thoughts | Magic | Unique power/feat

I can never forget, so don't remind me of it forever

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

"You judge a book by it's cover, Helu. Forgive me for my concern over losing the home that I came to know ever since joining the kingdom with my family. I do assure you that I am not hot-headed nor am I someone who is ruled by my emotions and I can prove it to you."

”Excuses and poor table turning tactics.” Helu was familiar with them, they had to go toe to toe with creatures more than double their size and not even flinch. They did not miss the way he rolled his shoulders and rose an eyebrow at their words. A pleasant smile remained on their face giving nothing away, their words firm, yet still held that warm honeyed voice they were well known for. Helu was good at keeping inner emotions hidden. They needed to be. “Helu Ghasel… if you please. First impressions and split second judgments are vital component for any queen or king to judge whether a creature joins or gets sent away from their realm. It is what prevents you from inviting evil into your lands and turning away good creatures. Your past does not excuse you for your scowl or your knitted eyebrows that you displayed earlier, so do not fall on it as an excuse. Like I said, a good king or queen is required to separate their feelings and their decision. Cruel to say, but true.” They paused for a moment, posture still remaining confident. “Your assurance is merely decorative words. You do not only have to prove to myself, but everyone in the kingdom that you are a fair king, that you will not bow to impulsiveness and that you will put the wellbeing of your kingdom over your wants.”

Helu then carefully listened to Caer’s words while maintaining an ever present warm smile on their face.

"While I will not retract my claim, my friend, I do have a different proposition to offer. If you are wary of my capability to lead before you have even gotten the chance to know me, well, I think that is a disservice in and of itself. So I counter your offer as opponent and instead extend to you a compromise that leaves violence out of the equation. We could lead together and avoid making hasty accusations of other's off of mere appearances."

Helu’s facial expressions and posture maintained it’s pleasant appearance. Honeyed voice once again ringing clearly in the air in warm tones. “How unabashedly presumptuous of you. Not to mention manipulative. You again have spoken too early Mr.Caer Rickman-Malfoy. The call has just yet sounded, and yet you seem so awfully sure of your victory. It is extremely concerning as well, that just after mentioning that I know nothing about you, you so willingly hand over a co-ruling position to a mere stranger. You have no idea who exactly I am sir, nor what I am capable of, you frankly know nothing about me. Yet you try and barter a position you don’t even have. I am not going to barter such a position away, and certainly not to you who just showed that he does not know the gravity of what that position holds. I decline your offer for the potential of co-ruling.”

Externally they remained in control, however internally they were determined. ”And I will do anything in my power to stop and irresponsible person such as yourself from taking that position. I hope someone else comes along. I don’t want to be ruler, but I’ll be damned if I just hand it to this man on a platter… Can Kari or Xewk even kick someone like him out of the position if I cannot win. Nono… don’t think about that. Someone will come along…. Or I am going to need a crash course in fighting.”

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Helu is a hermaphrodite which leads them to have both a male and female smell. Due to pheromones they always smell like honey.

Caer
Male
Vipera Resident
Leopard
© Akradr
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

"Forgive me, perhaps I am daft, but please explain to me how offering to settle this diplomatically makes me presumptuous and manipulative?" He shook his head, though he was not going to have his feathers ruffled by this wild dog. "You have thrown accusation after accusation at me and under what grounds? I have been nothing but polite to you, offering a solution to this that would ultimately be in the favor of both of us. I have been courteous to you, patient, and even kind and still you find fault in me. Forgive me, but you are being rather impulsive right now, no? Building a case against me when there is no case to be built? You accuse me of many things, but I have done little, but show concern for my home. You have based your findings on what? Show me where I have been deserving of such distrust."

ooc: sorry shitty phone post lmao

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (13.25) years
Height: 40
AP: 70AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170

Rai Dame

In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless,
but planning is indispensable.

Rai heard the call about how Herleif had failed.

She was both disappointed and worried. Where had Herleif disappeared to? She frowned as she approached, Kari at her side as she did so. Both females were nearly identical to the other, though one was much older. The eyes of the two were different and the Queen of the Algiz had scales underneath her eyes. Rai frowned as she heard the words from those that were settled together. The older wolf kept her silence as she watched the two before them. She ignored the maned wolf that asked for peace as she was stuck on the fact that the leopard was quick to offer the co-leadership.

Rai stepped forward, removing herself from standing at the side of her granddaughter to stare down both of them. "This debate is over," Rai said, her voice filled with authority. "The throne is mine." She stood tall, her hackles raised as she stared down upon both of them. "If either of you wish to fight over it, you will have to go through me." And Rai Dame was itching for a fight. "For those who do not know, I am Rai Dame."

Kari snorted as she slowly shook her head. She confidently made her way to be near Helu as she eyed her grandmother. "My grandmother is more than fit enough to take the throne, Helu. She can deal with Sir Malfoy."

OC Note: Rai is challenging both Helu and Caer for leadership. PP'd Kari as she is my own character.

Text | "Talk."

Ħelu
Other
Algiz Consort
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ħelu Għasel

Helu was getting internally angry at the man’s words. ”Do I need to spell it out for this dense rock of a man. He acts like he is entitled to this position or something!” Helu was about to speak when a voice rang in the air.

"This debate is over."

Those words made Helu turn their head to look at the speaker. They spotted an older looking Kari, then they spotted Kari. ”FINALLY!”

“The throne is mine. If either of you wish to fight over it, you will have to go through me. For those who do not know, I am Rai Dame."

Helu looked at Rai for a moment when Kari snorted and walked up to them and spoke to Helu directly.

"My grandmother is more than fit enough to take the throne, Helu. She can deal with Sir Malfoy."

”So Rai is her grandmother.” Helu smiled at Kari and then at Rai. Helu trusted Kari, and knowing how they were, Rai was probably even more stubborn… if THAT was even possible. “I retract my challenge in favor of Lady Rai Dame.”

They then walked up to Kari’s side and attempted to lean on them. Their heart rate beginning to slow down. They did not care in the moment if they should or should not be leaning against her. They mumbled under their breath in a sassy tone in hopes only Kari could hear it, “For a creature with such long legs, you’d think you would have beat me here. Slow poke.”

Text | "Talk."

dom90nic & Mark Dumont

Jamison

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Jamison

Here's to the damned, to the lost and forgotten.

Late, late, late. That seemed to be Jami's newest thing. Always late, never on time. Never there when he was needed, if he was ever needed. Most days, now, he just felt numb and lost. But now, he was mentally berating himself over and over for his apparent inability to ever arrive at an appropriate time. Irritation roiled within his gut, forcing his hackles upwards until he consciously smoothed them. He lingered, as he always did, on the edges of the gathering. Today, for once, he had a straighter posture than the typical slouch he had regressed to in face of recent events.

Golden eyes narrowed, glancing between the unfamiliar leopard and Rai. Slender paws aimed to bring him around them until he was more on Rai's side of the court, thus a respectful distance behind her and the rest. His message was silent, maw firmly shut from a lack of desire to speak and a desperate need not to interrupt. Haunches would come to rest on the ground as he settled, quietly offering what support he could.

'I'm with her.'

Post. "Talk here."
Fire - 0/15 | Bardic - 0/2
Dart - 0/1
Steve Thompson