Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {Zalika} Getting to Know Yourself

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 34 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

{Zalika} Getting to Know Yourself

Fjura tal-Mewk

Since that day long ago with the Zalika, Fjura was once again alone. She had been on her own this whole time. It was not hard for her to survive, she caught her meals easily and managed herself well. Though she was surprised she had not gone insane by now from being alone for so long. That was probably all thanks to her training back in the kingdom of bones. A place that seemed more of a memory than reality the more she spent away from it.

But lately her chest has been hurting, she checked herself, she wasn’t injured in any way. She was unsure of what it could be. Unbeknownst to her, the feeling was caused by her feeling alone and isolated, she was sad and lonely.
Fjura had found this strange beach a few days ago and had remained here since. She hunted the fish around the area and any animal she could find in the area. The multicolored beach captivated her and kept her in the land. It seemingly changed color as you moved the sand around, it was magical looking and as a bonus, it was warm. It was Fall, and Winter would be coming soon. The temperature would drop and creatures would either hibernate, relocate or somehow brace themselves for it. Fjura had no cover around the area, but that was alright with her. As long as the land continued to remain warm creatures would slowly flow in to the area making hunting hopefully easier.

Although, that still did not solve her issue with loneliness. Zalika had spoke about a nearby kingdom. But Fjura hesitated, what if this kingdom was the same as the last. What if Genna and Helu were there, certainly they would have something to say about her joining. What was this feeling? Guilt? Worry? Was she scared? Of what? Fjura had to spend a lot more time trying to understand herself, however… she was slowly opening up to herself. She had plenty of time to realize the severity of her crime that she had done when she was younger. The old king, had made her kill her own brother when she was a teen. It was either she die, or he did. Something that began to weigh heavy on her, how could she have done that? Even with the situation that she was put in... Why? Fjura would have to live with her crime for the rest of her life.

Fjura slowly walked onto the colorful sandy beach and laid down, looking out towards the ocean and just calmly watched the waves crash.

She walks "She Talks." She Thinks

"I just want to feel something..."
Stock

Zalika
Female
Algiz Knight
Other feline
© Marissa
3 years
Height: 28
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

RE: {Zalika} Getting to Know Yourself

Zalika Dame

It’s one belief, one spark, one faith and one restart
And we can reboot the whole chart before it all falls apart

Zombie was used upon another java sparrow. Why she continuously found them dead was beyond her. Perhaps they died due to old age. Or something else could have happened. What Zalika did know was that they were a companion while she animated them. Oh, she could have easily called forth one of her companions. They didn't make her feel weaker but she wouldn't be able to push herself to see how much she was gaining in her magic ability. She believed that it was a catch and yet, Zalika didn't mind it. She controlled the sparrow as it flew ahead of her. She made sure to keep it within the fifty feet distance. The sparrow flew easily, its wings spread as it fluttered around.

The female jaguar merely kept up with it, her eyes ahead of her when she accidentally used extend. The ability to see through the eyes of the sparrow shocked her. Her hackles raised, just as the sparrow locked its eyes upon the female wolf that she had met a few weeks ago. Zalika froze as the sparrow landed within ten feet of the wolf. Its eyes locked upon her, allowing Zalika to fully see what the wolf was doing. She was also able to hear what the sparrow was hearing - which admittedly, was nothing.

Huffing, the jaguar made her way toward the wolf. As she did so, she lost the connection with the sparrow - the power being new and not at its full possible strength. She made sure that the sparrow was sitting still as she made her full approach. "Hello again," she calmly greeted as she sat near Fjura. She made sure that she wasn't crowding her as she looked out into the sea. "Is there something that you wish for the ocean to tell you?"

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Zalika is a necromancer, and any mentions of Badru are in reference to her Undead Companion. He is a golden lion tamarin. No one else can hear Badru speak; only Zalika can. Any mentions of Banou are in reference to her Undead Companion 2. She is a scaleless corn snake and is about five feet in length. No one else can hear Banou speak; only Zalika can.

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Fjura tal-Mewk

The soft sound of a bird flapping its wings made it to Fjura’s ears. She turned her head to spot a dead sparrow staring right at her. She gave it a soft smile as she kept her attention to her surroundings. While Fjura hoped that this dead bird meant that Zalika was possibly nearby, it could also mean that the man with the spanish accent was nearby as well, or possibly someone else. It was a few moments until Zalika’s form came into view. The jaguar woman then greeted her, sat next to her and spoke.

"Is there something that you wish for the ocean to tell you?"

Fjura looked calmly at Zalika and gave a single small chuckle. "Is it that obvious that I am troubled?” She gave a pause and then a soft but somewhat sad smile, "It is nice to see you again. You still are the only one I have seen.”

Fjura then looked at the sparrow, and then out to the ocean. "I’ve said a lot to the water these days. If only if it could speak back maybe my head would be a bit clearer. Maybe I would have some answers.” Why was she opening up to her? It felt… odd… and she felt vulnerable. But… somewhere.. Fjura was beginning to want to let that vulnerability take hold. She felt awfully alone, and she did not want to anymore. "I don’t…. I… haven’t…” Fjura gave a soft sigh and her eyebrows furrowed gently. "I am sorry. I am not very good at… personal conversations. Or.. expressing feelings, or even… feeling them in the first place. I was taught… to be devoid.. of everything. It’s… very strange, and an unnatural sensation for me at the moment. I am… still getting used to being allowed to feel.”

Fjura kept looking out at the ocean and her facial expressions changed back into an unreadable neutral position. "I apologize. That probably sounds very odd. Perhaps I should just keep my thoughts between the ocean and I. How have you been since our last meeting? You look well.”

Stock

Zalika
Female
Algiz Knight
Other feline
© Marissa
3 years
Height: 28
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

Zalika Dame

It’s one belief, one spark, one faith and one restart
And we can reboot the whole chart before it all falls apart

The question if it was obvious that she was that troubled caused the female jaguar to smirk. She flicked her gaze toward her, her attention on the wolf now instead of the crashing sea in front of her. "No, but it is not a far cry to guess that there is something troubling you." There was always something that might be a demon to another. She had seen it enough to know - she felt it herself. She had questions about why she was abandoned twice by two different mothers. Questions that she would probably never voice. Instantly, the jaguar turned her gaze back to stare upon the ocean. Maybe it would tell her the secrets of the world or maybe it would continue to crash against the shoreline without speaking. Zalika knew it was only going to be the latter but a girl could dream, couldn't they? It never hurt anyone.

When Fjura claimed that she was still the only creature that she ran into, the jaguar blinked. Her eyes went wide and she turned her gaze upon her once again. She had been alone this entire time? "You must enjoy the very secluded places of Yavania then." Even if Zalika was alone, she still had the company of her undead companions. What did Fjura have? It seemed like it was nothing but she could not be certain of that fact. She wasn't going to put things into another's mouth if they never admitted to it. But from what she had seen and heard, it was probably true.

It was then that Fjura would open up without prompting. Zalika kept her silence, allowing the other female to gather her thoughts and push them out of her mouth. Sometimes, being silent and merely listening would help another. Though, after she was done speaking, Zalika could see that wasn't going to be the case. "You can feel what you want," the jaguar said with confidence. "No one should be able to tell you that you can't. If someone did, then they are wrong." That was something that she believed. If you felt one way, that was what you felt and what reason did you need to feel guilty about it? Though, Zalika wasn't sure if Fjura felt guilt or she was merely confused by her own blossoming feelings that she had been hiding away. Getting rid of emotion was probably something that would never be a thing - to be void of feelings was like being a walking shell. Honestly, that was probably what Fjura felt at the moment.

"As for myself, I am doing just fine."

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Zalika is a necromancer, and any mentions of Badru are in reference to her Undead Companion. He is a golden lion tamarin. No one else can hear Badru speak; only Zalika can. Any mentions of Banou are in reference to her Undead Companion 2. She is a scaleless corn snake and is about five feet in length. No one else can hear Banou speak; only Zalika can.

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Fjura tal-Mewk

Zalika replied back stating that it was easy to see that something was upsetting her. Perhaps she was getting better at displaying her own emotions? Fjura would like to assume so.

"You must enjoy the very secluded places of Yavania then."

Fjura looked at Zalika as she spoke, her eyes gave away her loneliness, yet her face remained neutral. "I seem to find them don’t I? Although, I don’t particularly enjoy it. I probably would have gone mad by now if is wasn’t for the training I had” Fjura looked back at the ocean. Yes… that had to be it. Normal people would have surely gone mad from loneliness by now. But Fjura was not normal, she was raised to manipulate emotion and people but to be disconnected from her own feelings, to never voice them.

"You can feel what you want. No one should be able to tell you that you can't. If someone did, then they are wrong."

Fjura smiled softly and gave a single chuckle, "If only you had been in my old kingdom to tell me that earlier.” Fjura smiled a bit more, though it quickly turned to a frown as her eyes landed on the reanimated sparrow.

"No… I am glad you were not there. They would have used your magic, beaten you down… like they did the others.” Fjura frowned more. "My homeland, had no magic, but they kidnapped, and enslaved creatures from different lands. It was rare someone with magic was found. But once they came to light, they were used, and if they resisted, they were snuffed out.”

Fjura looked down at the sand in front of her. "To my knowledge, there was no necromancer. But there was evidence of a healer that comes close to it. There was a rumor in the kingdom, of a healer who brought someone back to life. A male cougar got his throat cut open, nearly from his chin to his chest… by tiger claws. The rumor was that somehow he didn’t bleed out, though he momentarily passed away, and was brought back to life, and his throat healed somewhat… enough not to die. I would have thought it just to be an actual rumor had I not seen him afterwards… alive. No one can find this healer and frankly I am happy about it.” As Fjura told this story, she did not realize that tears had been flowing down her face until she finished. She looked confused for a moment.

Fjura began to feel dizzy, probably from the rush of emotion she was going through. She looked at Zalika for a moment before attempting to scoot herself closer and leaning her head against Zalika. "I am not, sure how to exactly express myself, though.. I am happy I met you in these lands instead. I hope you do not mind this.... I am a bit dizzy.” Fjura was confused on why she was seeking comfort from Zalika, but she desired it. Desired… that was a strong emotion.

Stock