Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 10
Sept. 2nd - Oct. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Meeting Fate Reforged

Qualopec
Male
Havok Resident
Snake
© Zuulokalhi
4.0 years
Height: 54 in (L)
AP: 8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 13 lbs

Fate Reforged

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019, 05:56 PM by Qualopec. Edited 2 times in total.)
Qualopec Tihocan

"The Serpent"

Qualopec was still somewhat uneasy with the realm merge. It might have been the strange... animosity... with that female that berated Grennian at the plots' conception. Not knowing what made her tick in such a way, the snake wondered if the other realm members felt the same way. Honestly, he probably should learn who the hell was even in this realm now anyway. Grennian wouldn't mind if he called a meeting. The king dared not. Qual still had some sort of power even if this wasn't 'his' realm. Honestly, that fact kind of made him mad. But he would lie down as necessary. With there being more than one ruler, and his own position implied to be lesser to Gren's, the snake could devote far more time to Defros. The kingdom would be made known of the god of chaos' newfound presence in these lands.

He slithered atop a tall, mossy stone and coiled himself up. Echo amplified the loudest hiss he could manage to call to meeting.

The first to arrive was the king himself. Grennian raised an eyebrow to Qual, but said nothing. Instead, he gave a howl of his own, just in case the latter king's magic wasn't strong enough for everyone to hear. Then he sat down, still silent. The serpent regarded him with a nod, but the coldness of his supposed friend and cohort confused him.

OC: This is a Mandatory meeting for the Black Hand. Those that don't attend by Qualopec's next post around May 14th will be deleted from the roster (sans kiddos and slaves). Prospective members are free to attend.

The serpent of Eden. | "Oh honey... You've made a mistake." | Mind of Chaos. | Defros' fire.

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akradr
4.5 (6.75) years
Height: 38in
AP: 119.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

RE: Fate Reforged

Exposed “Artio” Lebraid

Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice.

To think she’d let him rule? Audition and radar breathed into existence, disliking the proposition that was previously put forward –– if the king sought to form an alliance without consultation, then he was sorely wrong.

He dare do what cannot be undone? An outsider as council wouldn’t be so easily agreed to, and she’d make fucking sure of it; like lava beneath the earth, wrath blared atone the wolf’s skin, amplify intruding on the scene with a cruel hiss. Jealously was but a foul emotion she’d never consider nor feel, for it was welded far beneath the woman’s grave and all she sought to arise above the BlackHand king’s crown. Who did the serpent think they were dealing with? Did they honestly believe she wasn’t capable of dethroning such an unworthy thorn from a place in which they do not belong? One way or another, there will be retribution for the crimes committed -- for the alliance she did not condone. A promise to never be disregarded, she implored it nonetheless; still, this was yet another fidelity in which she wouldn’t let go. A growl crooked, rich and salivated as is dragged among the oreg’s. Belva in tow, eyes of the dead maneuvered in search for Grennian’s whereabouts, ignorant of the snake as telepathy attempted to cohere with the king’s mind, “I will not stand by so easily, o’mighty father to our children.” It practically clawed out, rotten by bones and a vile disgust –– it was almost a threat, even –– she’d remove the plague that infected what could be, of course. Coming forward, smoketrail bled into the atmosphere with a ghostly mourn, soon dissipating by an oath she swore to convict him of; their attempts were naught but futile, unforgiving and full of loathe for what he’d done. Ah, but it simply couldn’t be helped, and the children they were endowed with said otherwise on Lebraid’s intentions. For now, that is. However, that disgusting feeling of vulnerability overcame without consent like it’d done many times before, forcing the woman to be powerless in the event of having them beheaded.

My, as if she would let it last, though.

Silence befell, maw wrinkled as those over-extended canines lurched with the need to taste victory -- Belva’s presence confined that for now, but not forever. No, they would not fail.

OC Note: PP’ed Belva as she is my own character.

Psychic 1/15 | Bardic 0/15.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1 | Audition ∞ | Radar ∞ | Endurance ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.

Original Image

Exposed is cold, calculating, disturbed & psychotic.
Wears a satanic sigil necklace w/ shadow infused on it.

"Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice."

Grennian
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Zuulokalhi
3.5 (4.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 169 lbs

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019, 10:43 PM by Grennian. Edited 1 time in total.)

Grennian & Exposed

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you

Grennian didn't know what this was about. Honestly, it almost put him on edge. He desired control above all else, and he hadn't control over Qualopec's actions. At least he was having some sort of presence, though. Instead of letting the realm perish like some people.

Think of the devil, and she appeared. Exposed was among the first to arrive. The others were his daughters. Daedra rushed forward to sit by her mother and sister from somewhere behind them. She nearly ran Belva over. It was amusing. Then his quiet observation was broken by a voice in his mind. “I will not stand by so easily, o’mighty father to our children.” Exposed's telepathy was unmistakable... and inevitable. Grennian stared at her coldly before a slow-forming smirk curved is lips. His own Telepathy attempted to reach her broken mind. "What you want so badly is right there for the taking. Prove yourself. Squash the serpent, if you even can, O madre de mis hijos."

His eyes squinted upon her, searching her vacant eyes. Would she dare? Grennian wasn't about to let her fail him again.

OC: PP'd Daedra as she is my own character
Translate: O madre de mis hijos = O mother of my children

Actions. | "Grennian." "Exposed." | 'Grennian.' 'Exposed.'

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
1.25 years
Height: 35/42in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 115/190lb

Adrian hasn't been up to much during this week, napping by half day. Exploring at afternoons, and sneaking u ser thedark mantle of the night. Boring most of the cases, and Adrian was slowly growing annoyed of such stillness, and he wanted that to end. He wanted something cool to happen, that could erase this boredom away. His siblings didn't help much, for him they were boring and nothing could be done with them, this being his opinion. Even if it may wasn't the case.

As a soft breeze met his dark pelt, black feathers moved along. Golden orbs scanned the place, seeking entertainment. Anything at this point was welcome. His Chilling skin covering his growing body like always.

As time passed, his eyes landed upon a gathering of animals, from where he spotted his family and other people he didn't know. Rolling his eyes in annoyance, steps forward attempting to reach his mother's side. Sitting down ignoring his sisters, like if they didn't exist. A sigh escaped his maw as glances at the snake with some interests. But words never came out, he just didn't felt like talking. Unless told otherwise.

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.
stock

Due to his heavy swearing and mature speech his to be [M] and with this his thoughts and actions doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akradr
4.5 (6.75) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 05:30 AM by Exposed. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: perm to edit by Amelia )

Exposed “Artio” Lebraid

Audition and radar continued to manufacture their existence in tune with the woman’s dark, guttural breathing -- the morass wasn’t new to her, and neither was this. Eyes of milky chasms narrowed into the trench of oblivion, hearing the words of the king as rosetta-stone swung into action, dissecting their foreign tongue. She hissed, salivated and gruesome like the battles of war. He dare? Who were they to speak so freely and without consequences for such an involatile comment? Did they honestly believe she wasn’t capable of ousting such an unworthy infection from its place among the BlackHand throne? Oh, Lebraid was going to drench their soul. However, that disgusting feeling of vulnerability overcame without consent like it’d done many times before, forcing the woman to be powerless in the event of having them beheaded. But even so, that wasn’t her endgame, not yet –– she was going to devour that serpent –– he was going to fucking die. Silence befell, maw wrinkled as those over-extended canines lurched with the need to taste victory, tail flicking for the moment; she would not be frowned upon or belittled anymore, for she had not prevailed this far for nothing. The wolf rose, attempting to reposition Belva as those white, emotionless orbs fell upon the snake in vile malice, radar providing a location on their current whereabouts. She was quiet, but it did not last long.

Death to the unfit.

Thinking they could coexistence here was their first mistake, and certainly their last -- none else would be acceptable.

A snarl gargled by the law of wrathful vengeance, ears pinned as those gritty, graveyard hackles danced against the wintry air in dominance -- they would be no more, one way or another. “You do not belong here,” Slam tried to activate atone Lebraid’s cruel, rotten vocals, legs therein spreading to distribute a sense of balance atop the cold morass. It may’ve been unstable, but she wasn’t about to let it become the epiphany of a failure. No, not at all, “And you never will.” The woman would not warn them again, and as she spoke, her head would lower in protection of vitalities, jaws agape under similar purposes. Coming forward, she’d simultaneously attempt to reach down and crush the snake’s head at a ninety-degree angle (lower jaw on their left side, upper jaw on the right). The beat of fall was of no concern, and the kids would come to understand who, above all else, held power in name.

Exposed vs Qualopec.
For Death.
Move 1/3.
2 days to reply.
38in & 160lbs.
Excellent Health.
Dodge Unused.

OC Note: PP’ed Belva as she is my own character + permission to DM. <3

Psychic 3/15 | Bardic 5/15.

Original Image

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 676AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

STAFF NOTE :

This spar has defaulted to Exposed due to exceeding the time limit. Her last attack is assumed to have hit.

As a side note, do NOT powerplay in spars, even if it's your own character. This will earn you spar strikes. <3

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akradr
4.5 (6.75) years
Linked Accounts

Exposed “Artio” Lebraid

They did not move, and Lebraid almost snarled at their lack of intuition, their pitiful existence -- perhaps this was far too easy, but she didn’t care, for the power that forged would become hers.

As if it wasn’t already, right?

Those over-extended canines latched upon the serpent’s head, blood oozing as the tang of metal cruelly spilt athwart the woman’s mouth; it spooled and spindled, her skin practically crawling with intention. Oh, the need to dismember was distastefully divine. Therein, she’d attempt to snap the very life from out of them –– a deathbed made by conviction, of course –– yes, because they had no right to rule. He dare? Eyes of the dead manuevered in a slow, unfashionable motion, discarding the snake as she turned to face Grennian via telepathy, “Doubt me again and I will put you down.” It crawled out, rotten and plastered by bare metal. Audition and radar swung into action once more, a pave of red now discolouring the wolf’s mouth like some rabid beast. “You will come to learn where power lies, and where it does not,” She spoke, expression null and void of any emotions -- the offspring must learn this, one way or another, This is an example of what we do to those that do not belong –– there is no mercy here, children. We do not spare the weak.” Amplify wove in the very words that Lebraid carved, inviting them to understand what it meant to rise; as if charcoal bled from the queen’s throat, ashen hackles danced in burly dominance. A hiss befell, her breath somewhat laboured by the act of victory and psychosis, almost as if she were a walking graveyard. Should they fail, she wouldn’t be so kind. Turning to face the o’mighty king, white orbs dared to peel every ounce of skin off the man’s face, but a foul foolery wouldn’t allow it. Not yet, however.

OC Note: Exposed is aiming to kill Qualopec. <3

Psychic 4/15 | Bardic 6/15.

Original Image

Belva
Female
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Akradr
1.25 years
Height: 40in
AP: 4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170lbs

Belva winced, not expecting to be shoved aside so haphazardly.

What came next was something that could not be unseen; blood discoloured the morass in a way that screamed trauma, but to a child of the Lebraid heritage, it almost felt surreal. She froze, eyes wide and hackles flared -- the serpent was murdered, torn from the life it once had -- she didn’t quite understand the reasoning, either. Why, the girl never doubted her ability to rise as mother did, nor the power she supposedly held from being a Grennian and Lebraid descendant — still young, perhaps, that didn’t mean she wasn’t incapable of taking oath to what was taught. Or, overheard. A vivid yellow pierced the veil of catastrophe and what she did not know, hearing the words. They were strong, rotten and full of contempt. This is what they did to those that did not belong here? This was the treatment that outsiders deserved? Belva spoke not once, ears flicking as smoketrail bore into action, bled by anarchy and ghostly seals. “No mercy,” It reiterated in a slow, gritty fashion, not wanting to be one of the ‘weak’; no, the wolf refused to insinuate such a disgusting habit. She wanted to be like Exposed, like the queen. What will father do, however? She turned to face the dead corpse, staring it down with no animosity — she felt nothing, actually, and that’s exactly how mother expected them to act, right?

Fire 0/2 | Anima 0/2.
Compass 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1 | Agile ∞.

stock images taken by DawnThieves & Pixabay.